Hogwarts: The Silver Lining
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where enemies can become allies and friends, and where everything you thought you knew is now questionable.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Helpful Links
Founders
Salazar Slytherin
Tumblr
Twitter

Rowena Ravenclaw
Godric Gryffindor
Helga Hufflepuff
The Daily Phropet
Affiliates

Sight Seeing (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Skyler Riddle
Skyler Riddle

Slytherin
Year 1
None

Sight Seeing (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sight Seeing (open)   Sight Seeing (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 1:18 pm

For once Skyler was rendered speechless and that didn't happen often but Draco's intense gaze held her in silence. She couldn't have spoken even if she had wanted to. All she could do was look into the promise his silver gaze showed her, and she knew at that moment that even if everything else he had ever said to her was lie, which she was sure it wasn't, what he said then was the truth. It was very hard not to feel safe when he looked at her so, and Skyler felt like nothing could touch her as long as Draco was around. It was an odd comfort to her, someone who had only relied on herself mostly.

When he released her gaze and took her hand, she easily went along with him. If she were being honest with herself she would go anywhere with him and for him. She realized their whole relationship was quickly becoming more than just some simple crush or puppy love and that, oddly enough, didn't bother her. His words had bothered her though. Some part of her wondered what it was like to meet a dark lord. But she knew better than to voice this curiosity to Draco. He would probably think she were insane or something.

The brunette was drawn from her reverie by his question, and she was startled by it. Did she trust him? She hesitated, not wanting to do him the injustice of not being completely honest. It had been a very long time since Skyler had trusted anyone completely, aside from herself, and she had never trusted anyone with decisions regarding herself. Not even her own parents.

But Draco was a different story altogether. Her feelings for him made it impossible to not trust him, but she also wanted to trust him. She believed in him, and in that, she had her answer. She looked over at him, never faltering in her stride as she did, and her eyes were clear and free of any doubt as she responded softly, squeezing his hand. "I'd trust you with my life Draco. I...I..." The teen trailed off, losing her nerve. She knew what she wanted to say, but her fear of actually saying it stopped her. She was being a coward and she knew it. She wanted him to understand why she trusted him, because she had only just really realized it at that moment, though she had the feeling she had known it all along.

Skyler willed herself to have the guts to get the words out of her mouth, and suddenly she was feeling extremely vulnerable, and she didn't like the feeling but she couldn't help it. Then it hit her. This was Draco, and if she could trust him with her life she could trust him not to reject her. Right? Suddenly her worry fell away and she turned to smile at him. It was a small, soft, fond smile and her eyes were just as clear as before only now a new emotion swam in them. "I trust you because I love you Draco."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sight Seeing (open)   Sight Seeing (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 10:52 pm

The gentle squeeze of her hand made Draco feel strong, and the fact that she honestly trusted him gave him even more strength. It seemed like she had more to say, but then her words stopped, and Draco wondered what she was holding back. He walked with her, waiting for her to continue since she seemed to still be struggling with her desire to say more.

When she finally did allow the words to flow, the blonde boy was floored. She loved him. He couldn’t believe it! She actually said she loved him and suddenly nothing mattered but her. Dark Lord? What Dark Lord? He couldn’t touch them so long as this connection was true, and there was nothing but truth in those words as they fell from her beautiful lips.

Now that they were out of the forest, Draco stopped walking, pulling on the hand he held so that the small girl came to rest against his body. He looked down into her purple eyes and a sincere smile graced his lips as he poured his heart into his own gaze. “Salazar help me, but I love you, too.” His lips were on hers in an instant and he kissed her gently. This wasn’t a snog, it wasn’t a needy kiss. It was a slow, soft caress of lips that represented nothing but love and devotion.

“I’ve never loved anyone before,” he muttered, eyes still closed as his face hovered near hers. It was an honesty that he wouldn’t have told anyone else, but he thought Sky deserved to know how special she really was. “Nothing can ever happen to you while I’m alive, I promise you that.” He couldn’t imagine his life without this feeling now that he’d felt it, and Draco was determined to do everything he could to keep this girl safe, even if she didn’t think she needed saving.

Maybe he really was turning into a typical knight with a hero-complex. If so, he’d have to talk to Potter and get some advice. The bruises were starting to add up, and some of them were beginning to hurt.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Skyler Riddle

Slytherin
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: Sight Seeing (open)   Sight Seeing (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 12:58 am

Skyler was sure she might forget what she had been wearing that day. She might forget why they were emerging from the forest with various scratches and bruises. She might even forget every other word that was said that they shared that day. But she knew that she would never forget the look in Draco's eyes when he told her he loved her too.

When his lips touched hers, Skyler sighed against them happily, kissing him back with a sweet softness she would reserve only for him. Nothing else mattered to her in this moment other than the fact that he loved her. It didn't matter that she was only fifteen. Skyler knew how she felt and knew it was real, and she trusted him to know the same. His words, the way he touched her and looked at her. They all added up to something deep inside her, like a fire had been lit within her and couldn't be put out. And she never wanted it to. She would fight tooth and nail to keep him, her and what they had alive.

When their heavenly kiss came to it's inevitable end, Skyler couldn't help the soft way she smiled, and his words only added to her bliss. She was the only one he had loved. The little jealous creature within her had been sated already earlier, but now it happily slumbered at this news. "Me either. I'm glad I never did." Her voice rang with conviction, because she honestly believed she could never have fallen for anyone else. Even now, everyone else paled in comparison to the blonde boy who stood before her, and she was sure that would never change.

His promise had the brunette pressing her lips to his in a kiss that she poured all her feelings into, leaving him no room to doubt that she would be his shelter from the storm just the same as he would be hers. When she pulled back, Skyler smiled and whispered against his lips. "I know." It was a simply statement of acceptance and promise back, and with that she pulled away from his lips completely.

With everything, Skyler was feeling exceptionally lighter. Even though all the same problems remained, it was hard to feel anything other than perfectly happy at the moment and she was determined to make it last as long as possible for them both. A playful look entered her eyes and she feigned tiredness. "You know, I feel kind of faint. I think you might have to carry me." She darted from his arms and hopped onto his back easily, wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms loosely around his neck, where she planted a chaste kiss and at which time her stomach growled. Her laughter was light and tinkling and she wore a wide grin as she said, "Giddy up Hero. If we miss dinner, I'll starve to death. And I'm sure that falls in the 'never let anything bad happen to you' category."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sight Seeing (open)   Sight Seeing (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 8:15 pm

Draco couldn’t believe the girl was actually perched on his back like a damn monkey! There they were, having a sweet moment, very unlike the Malfoy anybody else knew, and then the girl suddenly hopped up on his back and treated him like a pony. Shaking his head, Draco sighed and wrapped his arms under her legs, holding her securely in place. It wouldn’t be good if she fell off of him after all.

“You will be the death of me, you know that? Ruin my reputation completely…” he muttered with a smile curling its way along his lips. He hoisted her up even higher on his back, enjoying the weight of her on his shoulders. He kind of wondered what reactions might fill the Great Hall when the two entered like this, but he found himself caring very little. He intended to keep his girl perched on her throne all the way to the Slytherin table.

Draco strode across the lawns, slowly forgetting about his worries as he focused on the happy feelings coursing through his body. If Sky could make him feel this good, he was sure he’d be able to forget the fear that the Dark Lord invoked in him. “I won’t have you missing dinner, now. Don’t you worry about that.” He grinned, as he carried them toward the Great Hall. The blonde was already planning their date this weekend. He’d never been so content in his life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sight Seeing (open)   Sight Seeing (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sight Seeing (open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2