Hogwarts: The Silver Lining
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where enemies can become allies and friends, and where everything you thought you knew is now questionable.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Helpful Links
Founders
Salazar Slytherin
Tumblr
Twitter

Rowena Ravenclaw
Godric Gryffindor
Helga Hufflepuff
The Daily Phropet
Affiliates

Falling Apart Alone [open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Caellum Chancellor
Caellum Chancellor

Slytherin
Year 1
None

Falling Apart Alone [open] Empty
PostSubject: Falling Apart Alone [open]   Falling Apart Alone [open] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 1:15 pm

His head was simply too full. That was Harry's main thought as he paced the owlery, sometime between dinner and curfew. At least, he hoped it was still before curfew.

"It's not fair, Hedwig," he complained, twisting his loosened tie with his right hand. His left hand clenched and unclenched at his side with each step. "A sixteen year old shouldn't be the determined savior of the world." He had been going on like this off and on since dinner, whenever that had been.

He was up here talking to her because he would have to label himself crazy if he was talking to himself, and that was just one more label that he couldn't take. He needed someone impartial to tell him what to do, but it seemed like everyone was biased, crazy, or both. So he was frantically pacing and talking to his owl, who was certainly biased, couldn't tell him what to do anyway, and might not even be present, as he had just started talking to her as soon as he saw he was probably the only person here, without even checking for her in the rafters.

"I don't know what I'm doing, I can't do half the stuff I'm supposed to be able to, and I'm not sure how long I can keep this up." He let out an exasperated sigh and brought his pacing to a stop, though the frantic hand movements continued. "I think I can keep faking it to save myself indefinitely, but I'm not sure how much longer I can get lucky to save my friends, and I have no real hope of saving the world."

At that point he became aware for the first time that there were noises in the owlery besides himself and the owls. "How much did you hear?" he asked, going for nonchalant and hoping that whoever it was couldn't hear the panic underneath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Falling Apart Alone [open]   Falling Apart Alone [open] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 7:24 pm

Isabella skipped out from the shadows twirling a strand of her hair around her right index finger, ”Poor Potter having issues is he?” She asked with a cruel crack in her voice, she skipped in circles around Harry, ”He is taking it out on his poor owl, he can’t handle much bigger problems.” She stopping and sitting on a nearby stone crossing her left leg over her right.

”So tell us why is Potter taking his anger out on the poor owls?” She asked he dull green eyes peering out from underneath her long dark hair, ”we would like to know,” she said as a small twisted little smile etched its self on her face. She continued to play with her hair as she stared at him waiting for an answer, ”come on Potter we haven’t get all day,” she said getting annoyed with his slow response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Falling Apart Alone [open]   Falling Apart Alone [open] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 1:50 pm

Lillian wanted to send a letter to her family, which was not something that she usually did, but with her mother whining about wanting to hear news from her, she had no other choice but this. Or else they would come visit her every week, which was not something Lillian was really looking forward to.

Her family was...a lot stricter than people used to think, but no one understood, since their looks were far different than their personality, but Lillian had grown to love those people, because they were her parents, and just wanted the best for her. But if they knew she was not a true snake, and instead went around kissing the Boy-Who-Lived, the little Danish Lady would be in so much trouble. And she wasn't looking forward to that either.

So instead, she decided to write a letter and send it to them, just to make sure they stayed away, and she stayed out of trouble. Which was not an easy thing, since trouble always found her. But kissing Potter was a good enough trouble.
Since that night, he has been coming and going all the time in her mind, and Lillian had no idea what that meant. Sure he was a charming man, and there were many girls around school finding him attractive, but that kiss was just to make Malfoy angry, and nothing more..
Or well, that was what she thought.

Sighing, she walked into the Owlery, in time to listen to a girl messing with Harry, over something she didn't know. But messing with him was enough to make the little fox inside her wake up.
She smirked and made her way over to them, her blonde hair falling down past her waist as her electric blue eyes stared at the two people.
"Hello Harry."
The blond gave him a friendly smile and then turned her gaze over to the girl giving him a hard time.
"And what do we have here?Another girl considering herself so amazing that she can go around, giving people a hard time? Don't you think that's our job?", she asked, referring to the Slytherin House.
Back to top Go down
Caellum Chancellor
Caellum Chancellor

Slytherin
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: Falling Apart Alone [open]   Falling Apart Alone [open] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 8:55 pm

The person who came out of the shadows reminded Harry in a lot of ways of the house elf Kreacher during his less than lucid moments. The way she was circling him and muttering, he half expected her to start muttering about blood traitors and ruining her house. Unfortunately, Harry had always regarded the ancient elf as something of a joke, no matter how much Hermione tried to get him to see it differently. He somehow doubted that bursting into laughter was the best way to deal with this predatory girl.

Luckily Vinter appeared at just the right time to distract him before he lost the ability to control himself. She seemed to always be in the right place at the right time lately. “Hello yourself, Vinter,” he said, returning her friendly smile before watching her turn to the other girl, who the blonde seemed more familiar with than Harry was. He wondered if he could just wait for the two of them to tear each other apart, but his Gryffindor nature would never actually allow that to happen.

“Are there several of you in there?” Harry asked in his best version of the mocking tone that Malfoy usually used on him. “Maybe you’re two or three goblins standing on each other’s shoulders or something?” He shot the Slytherin a grin as he let his joke settle in. With any luck, the strange girl would be so slow that it went over her head entirely. If not, they would deal with that after.

“As for my problems, they’re mine. So keep your crazy little head out of them. You seem to have enough problems of your own anyway.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falling Apart Alone [open]   Falling Apart Alone [open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Falling Apart Alone [open]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1