Hogwarts: The Silver Lining
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where enemies can become allies and friends, and where everything you thought you knew is now questionable.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Helpful Links
Founders
Salazar Slytherin
Tumblr
Twitter

Rowena Ravenclaw
Godric Gryffindor
Helga Hufflepuff
The Daily Phropet
Affiliates

Expanding My Library

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Expanding My Library Empty
PostSubject: Expanding My Library   Expanding My Library Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 5:21 pm

Hermione entered Flourish & Blotts eagerly, as she always did when faced with the prospect of being around a lot of books. She just couldn't help it. Her not-as-quite-bushy-as-it-used-to-be hair framed her face, chocolate brown eyes shinning with anticipation as she reveled in the sight of the shelves and shelves of books.

A stab of guilt went through her. Hermione wasn't sure if it was ok to be,well, happy, with Sirius having just....but she didn't want to think about it right now. She did wonder about Harry though. He had yet to return any of her owls or anything. She did want to get something for him though, and not the customary book either. Maybe a pensieve? But where to get one?

Lost in thought about it, Hermione bumped into someone who was coming down the stairs she was heading up, knocking their books out of their hands. "Oh! I'm so sorry!" She apologized even as she grabbed the rail so keep her balance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Expanding My Library   Expanding My Library Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 5:29 pm

Ben hated school shopping because it was just so boring. The thing Ben couldn't wait was till he was out of Hogwarts. Ben knew he would go live someplace away from his family. Ben walked in to his favorite store and he went in a pair of jeans, a black t shirt, a pair of white converse.

Ben couldn't wait to be on the train to Hogwarts. Then be able to be in his seventh year. Well maybe try and become a death eater but that wouldn't happen he somewhat wanted to be an auror like his dad was before he went to war.

Ben walked passed a few giggling Hufflepuff girls. Ben understood the fact he was cute and all that but the Slytherin couldn't understand why people just laughed.

As Ben went to the books. Soon Ben got bumped into someone and he said " Watch were your going okay?" asked Ben.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Expanding My Library   Expanding My Library Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 5:42 pm

Hermione, once she had her equilibrium back again, simply nodded in response, looking back to see how far she would've fallen. She was more than halfway up the stairs. She visible winced. She could've broken her neck. All at once everything caught up to her, and she realized a little late what the person she had collided with said. And she sent them a half glare as she straightened out her clothes.

"Well maybe you should too." She replied evenly, as she looked at the person fully. Oh. Well he couldn't have been more than her age. Must be a Hogwarts student, she noted silently. But she couldn't exactly place him. She knew he wasn't a Gryffindor, at the least.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Expanding My Library   Expanding My Library Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 8:41 pm

Ben knew people were clumsy but it made him angry. People should be cautious of what they do. The Slytherin wasn't the nicest boy in the world. Ben looked around and he began to think of what his plan was the seventeen year old looked and he said " Sorry I was a bit of jerk. Its just don't run into someone. " said Ben.

Ben would regret being nice because he wasn't a nice person period. Then soon Ben looked and he said " The name is Bentley and I'm a Slytheirn in my Seventh Year." said Ben.

Ben looked and he said " What's your name?" asked Ben.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Expanding My Library   Expanding My Library Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:38 pm

Hermione almost apologized once more. Almost. But instead, she straightened up and awarded the boy a half hearted glare as her mouth set in a frown. It was obvious he hadn't been paying much attention either, if they both collided. Besides, she hardly ran into him on purpose. And she said as much. "It was an accident]. They tend to happen when one or more people aren't paying attention." She stated pointedly.

[i]Typical,
she thought to herself. Of course he was a Slytherin. They were always right, and everyone else was wrong. However, aside from being slightly rude and stuck up, the boy had done her no harm, so Hermione, levelheaded as she was, offered a small, albeit reluctant, smile. "Hermione Granger. Gryffindor sixth year." She offered back as politely as she could, moving upwards now so they weren't blocking the staircase.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Expanding My Library   Expanding My Library Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:18 am

Draco pass by Flourish & Blotts with his father. He glance and saw that filthy mudblood. He shrugged as he notice before joining in. He saw Bentley Halloway, he thought As a slytherin you can't contact or talk to mudbloods or blood traitors. I'm telling my father about this.

As he interrupt those conversation as he speak, "What are you talking to that filthy mudblood, Halloway?" He sneer. He glares at the filthy mudblood granger. "What are you doing here mudblood?" He  hissed. He waited for them to respond.

Last edited by Draco Malfoy on Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Expanding My Library   Expanding My Library Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:42 pm

It wasn't her business, it usually never was. But there was something about the derogatory term that set her teeth on edge. She scowled at the blonde haired ferret as he again insulted Hermione. Granted, she didn't know her personally, but everyone in Gryffindor tower had a sort of soft spot for the little bookworm. She was nice as could be, usually going well out of her way to help others. She didn't deserve that sort of treatment. Especially not from him.

Poor thing, She thought to herself, quickly walking along the rows of books towards the staircase that led to the ground level. She'd been in the front of the second level, looking up books with interesting hexes to research when she'd seen Halloway, a Slytherin in her year, nearly knock the poor girl down the stairs. Hermione had managed to keep her balance, and surprisingly, the older boy struck up a conversation with her.

It wasn't until Malfoy arrived that the insults started to fly. Emerging from between the shelves, Jacek approached them, twirling her wand between her fingers casually. Now that she was seventeen, she no longer had the trace, and that made Malfoy fair game if he didn't watch his tongue.

"Now, now, Malfoy," She said with the smallest of smirks, "is that any way to speak to a lady?" She said, coming to stand just to the side of them.  
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Expanding My Library   Expanding My Library Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 4:34 pm

Hermione knew who spoke before she turned her head to face none other than Draco Malfoy. The past five years of confrontations made it so she could recognize his voice anywhere. Looking at the face that was nearly identical to that of his father's the witch felt an anger well up inside her like no other at the mention of the word mudblood. In her honest opinion one who used such foul language was no one with either pride nor respectability. The fact that it was Draco Malfoy the word spilled forth from was not a surprise however.

The witch shot a glance at the other boy she had just ran into, also a Slytherin, but no comment to him as she opened her mouth to respond to Malfoy. But no sooner had she opened her mouth when someone else beat her to the punch. Hermione recognized the girl only as a member of her own house, but sent her a grateful smile all the same. Not that she couldn't handle Malfoy herself, but it was nice to know there was someone to back her up just the same. There was no stopping the eye roll she sent Malfoy though. "We're in a bookshop Malfoy. What else would I be doing but getting books? And unless you own the shop, it's no business of yours anyhow."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Expanding My Library   Expanding My Library Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 9:50 pm

Momo who is very quietly girl but she has a crush on Draco Malfoy but she never show her emotions. She entered the bookshop she needs a book to keep her company at first she never like reading too many books only some comics she rather read though. She needs to find a place to sit. She sigh cautiously, she pick four books of spells and history and sat down reading them. She is a muggleborn too but she doesn't really trust any houses only Slytherin. The first time she came to Hogwarts she got a major crush on Draco Malfoy but she had never told him how she feels.

She opens the book and starting reading. She flick her wand and find some books about Japanese Witches and Wizards. I miss okaa-san and onee-chan. She thought sadly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanding My Library   Expanding My Library Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanding My Library

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1