Hogwarts: The Silver Lining
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where enemies can become allies and friends, and where everything you thought you knew is now questionable.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Helpful Links
Founders
Salazar Slytherin
Tumblr
Twitter

Rowena Ravenclaw
Godric Gryffindor
Helga Hufflepuff
The Daily Phropet
Affiliates

Bumping Seats (Open to 6th yeaars)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Orion Ramellien
Orion Ramellien

None

Bumping Seats (Open to 6th yeaars) Empty
PostSubject: Bumping Seats (Open to 6th yeaars)   Bumping Seats (Open to 6th yeaars) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 12:52 am

Orion strode with a confident swagger down the various corridors and up the mny staircases that would get him from the dungeons, where he had spent his free period, to the sixth floor, where his ancient runes class was. It wasn't hhis favorite class, but it beat history of magic by a mile.

A secret smirk graced his lips as he thought of that particular class, and how his tendency to skip it had led to a rather intense meeting with one of the newest members of his own house. It didn't take him long to reach the classroom and enter it with the air of someone who considered all others beneath him.

He nodded in acknowledgement to his other housemates who took the class, and sneered frighteningly at a Gryffindor who was sitting in his seat. His seat, which had been the exact seat he had been sitting in since third year. His blue eyes flashed dangerously as he hissed out one word. "Move."

Considering it was a shared class with students from all of the houses, including the bloody house of lions, Orion was confident one of the male kittens would come to the rescue and he anticipated it as his daring glare roamed the room. It never took long for a fight to break out when the lions and snakes were thrown together, and though the boy found himself above such barbaric behavior, he always enjoyed giving a good tongue lashing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bumping Seats (Open to 6th yeaars)   Bumping Seats (Open to 6th yeaars) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 4:13 pm

Seth strolled into the class with his held held high. He hated going to class, but it was required and he did want to eventually graduate. He saw how many lions were here and growled under his breath. He really did hate Gryffindors. They always thought they were so high and mighty. It was then that he saw Orion trying to get his seat from one of them. Figuring it would be pretty fun to join, he strolled over and grinned. He loved to mess with the cats.

"You heard him, get out of the seat cat." Seth said with a snarl and eyed his housemate. When the kid still didn't move, Seth lifted the seat up and pushed the kid out and placed it down. "Easy enough." He said and took an empty seat beside Orion with a big smile on his face as the Gryffindor ran off to a different seat. He loved when they got upset.
Back to top Go down
Orion Ramellien
Orion Ramellien

None

PostSubject: Re: Bumping Seats (Open to 6th yeaars)   Bumping Seats (Open to 6th yeaars) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 3:03 am

Orion sneered as one of his housemates, and dorm mates, came in to swoop down and steal his thunder. Smith. Like all snakes, the other male had an inflamed ago and the confidence that kept it that way. Though Orion would never be able to figure why. He knew for a fact the other male liked to consider himself a playboy or sorts, and frequently boasted about the witches he conquered. But as far as Orion could see, Smith was a pup trying to keep with the big dogs.

It was often a clash in the house of snakes, where dwelled so many arrogant, prideful, dominating males. Each of them considered themselves the better, and constantly sparred verbally and intellectually to try and prove it. But there wasn't a person in the castle, snake or otherwise, who could outwit Orion. It was like it was his calling in life to talk circles around others, until they were left confused and angry and unable to understand why, how, or when they went wrong. His tongue was a double edged sword. It was his main weapon, and he was a swift and cunning handler of it. Though he could be just as expertly damaging with his wand.

So when it came to the snakes, Orion was at the top of the list of people one did not want to mess with. However, this had no effect on his intake of witches, who often fell prey to his false charms. The boy was so good at what he did, he could insult you in ten different and brutal ways and talk your witch out of her clothes in the same breath. Add in his never ending amounts of arrogance and pride that only seemed to grow as time passed, and he had easily outstripped the others in his house to secure a place at the top of the food chain, so to speak.

Smith, on the other hand, was easily below him in any of those matters, and often times assumed he was on the same level as Orion and even Draco. Orion, of course, was always quick to put anyone in their place, and never failed to school the other Slytherin male. Even if it was harshly done. Thus, Orion had taken to referring to the other boy as 'Junior', even though he was in the same year and was of the same age as himself. Though it was mildly entertaining to watch a Gryffindor get dumped onto the floor disgracefully, Smith was testing his already tested patience. And they weren't even five minutes into the lesson yet.

With another sneer to the other male, Orion's cold blue gaze roamed icily over the room as of daring anyone to so much as speak about it before he finally took his seat with a simple, fluid motion, rolling his eyes at the boy who unfortunately decided to seat himself in the desk next to him. "If I had wanted to dump the idiot kitten on the floor, I would have done so myself. As if stands, however, I do not need to resort to such tactics as you do Junior. A simple sneer and narrowed gaze would have had him jumping away in fright soon enough before you decided to stick your overlarge, without reason to be, head in it."

Orion's tone was a bored drawl, and gave off the impression he had stated similar things to the other boy before. Which he probably had. The teen didn't keep track of useless conversations with brainless twats after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bumping Seats (Open to 6th yeaars)   Bumping Seats (Open to 6th yeaars) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 2:16 pm

Seth hated when Orion called him Junior. It was the other Slytherins way of trying to make Seth feel like he wasn't measurable to the rest of the Slytherin males. Seth hated it. He felt as if he was at least in the top 10 of their year. He even felt happy and maybe in the league of possible mutual friendship finally with his house mate when he dumped the Gryffindor out of the chair. It seemed like that wasn't good enough.

Seth wanted respect from Ramellien. Something to at least show that he wasn't a pest to the other boy. Growing up it always seemed like a constant fight for who was top kick, and when Orion started with the Junior nick name, Seth always had a snarl on his lips. He couldn't stand it. He knew the other boy knew that too. Seth simply stood up from his seat when Orion spoke to him. His ace twisted in his famous snarl of dislike of being called Junior.

"Seems like tossing the cat hasn't earned me any respect from you at all. Bloody hell is anything ever going to make you stop calling me Junior? You know I hate that."
Seth said clenching his teeth. He just felt fed up with the other boys antics. He really did wan to befriend the other boy but now he was done trying.

"Fine, next time snarl at the cat. Tossing them out is more fun. They scramble." Seth spat with his blue eyes glaring. He was ready to punch hi housemate right there. He clenched his fistsand leaned forward. "I'm not below you."
Back to top Go down
Orion Ramellien
Orion Ramellien

None

PostSubject: Re: Bumping Seats (Open to 6th yeaars)   Bumping Seats (Open to 6th yeaars) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 1:55 am

Orion couldn't say he was surprised with his housemate's reaction. Years of bumping heads with the other male taught him every way to creep under the Smith's skin. It wasn't just him either. In fact, there was hardly a person in the entire castle that the boy didn't know just where every button was and just how to push them.

It was often quite amusing, to see how easily he could take all their control and crush their weak pride beneath his own arrogance and superiority. Even his own housemates were wary of him on his best days. The sixth year was sure there plenty of people who would love nothing more than to repay him the kindness he had bestowed upon them, but the boy hardly left himself open to any kind of attack. Not to mention previous altercations had left some Gryffindors and even a few snakes in the hospital wing heavily bandaged.

No. Orion was not weak in any sense, and he supposed it only angered people further that even when they thought they had the upper hand, he still managed to turn the tables on them and come out on top. So having someone angry enough to the point where they looked ready to aim a hit at him was nothing knew, and it hardly served to get any kind of reaction other than triumph and amusement. It only meant he succeeded in getting under the skin to the point where they were near all loss of control. Something he himself never did.

Thus, he rolled his eyes at the other's snarl, but leveled the other Slytherin male with harsh look, blue eyes gleaming in that cruel way that was typical of the self-assured snake. "Perhaps, Junior, if you weren't showing your Gryffindor side so often you might actually pass for the snake you are." Orion remarked cooly, arching one perfectly sculpted brow at the other. "Now sit, down, Smith, before you make a bigger fool of yourself by forcing my hand."

Sure, Orion picked on the other quite a bit, but it wasn't simply to be cruel. He was trying to teach the Smith how to keep up with the big boys, even if his methods were rather harsh. If Smith wanted respect, he needed to earn it, and Orion was trying to teach him how. No amount of tossing Gryffindors from seats was going to get him that. Snakes were above such things, and it was time the fool of a boy started to act we such. Otherwise, he was no better than the idiot lions he tossed. But he wasn't the babying type. It was sink of swim with Orion. Now it was time to see whether or not the other boy could learn to tread the water carefully, as he should do in this situation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bumping Seats (Open to 6th yeaars)   Bumping Seats (Open to 6th yeaars) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 7:45 pm

Set growled again and sat down. He really hated Orion right now but didn't feel like picking a fight. It wasn't worth his time and effort. Junior... Merlin he hated that nickname. He wanted to kill it.
"You aren't worth my time Orion. Call me what you want, but I'm not a fucking Gryffindor. How dare you even assume that." Seth smirked and looked away. He really couldn't care what Orion had to say now. He was finished with the other boy.

Maybe later on Seth would fight with Orion, but for now, he relished in his small victory on tossing the Gryffindor out of the seat. He loved the kids look when he ran with his tail between his legs. Who cared if Orion thought that it as a stupid way of doing it. Instead, Seth looked around winking at a few itches and stretched out, completely uncaring to what Orion was doing. He didn't even exist to Seth any more.

(ooc: sorry short, I had little muse today... hope you can work with it..)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bumping Seats (Open to 6th yeaars)   Bumping Seats (Open to 6th yeaars) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 10:49 pm

Sometimes Sibes actually attended her classes like a good little girl might do. Most of those times were when she had said classes with her wondrous master Adonis, and on every occasion that she did attend her lessons with the image of male perfection, the girl made sure to wear her uniform just as he so enjoyed. The green-plaid skirt rested just a bit high on her hips, and was just a smidge shorter than technically appropriate. Her blouse stretched tight over her chest, and the tie she wore around her neck was loose and begging to be used like a leash.

Of course, her collar was in place about her throat, and she wore it proudly as she sauntered into the classroom, noticing her sexy stud already in some sort of altercation with another member of their house. One Smith, whom she could not stand. She slowed her walk so that she could hear some of the words they spoke to each other, purring as she placed herself easily in her Adonis’s lap, straddling him and wrapping her arms around his neck so she could stare into those intoxicating blue eyes.

”Adonis… does this boy bother you? I could take care of him for you, if you so desire.” She trailed her claws over the back of his neck to get her point across, lightly so as to only excite his skin. Oh, she’d slice the boy to ribbons if that was what her master wanted. Sibes enjoyed pleasing her Adonis more than anything else in the world.

Cold emerald eyes looked over the other male and Sibes growled, shaking her hair back from her face and moving softly against her lover’s lap. ”This boy is so far beneath you that I cannot even see his speck of dirt on the scale, my lyubovnik.”
Back to top Go down
Orion Ramellien
Orion Ramellien

None

PostSubject: Re: Bumping Seats (Open to 6th yeaars)   Bumping Seats (Open to 6th yeaars) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 10:58 pm

Orion's infamous smirk only grew wider when his peer growled but did, indeed, take his seat again. He could only raise one perfectly sculpted brow at the other's words, that mocking look gleaming in his icy gaze again as it so often did. His opinion of Smith only seemed to grow more disdainful anytime he was in the others' presence. The boy was an absolute idiot. Through and through. Orion didn't even know how anyone could be such a complete idiot. Smith was definitely on the same level as Crabbe and Goyle were, and that was saying something. Those two represented the lowest form of life, and was proving everyday just how much he belonged in that category.

Atleast the other male had enough sense to heed Orion's warning. Make no mistake, it wasn't a suggestion when he told Smith to resume his seat. He didn't make suggestions when it came to those beneath himself, and there was only a handful of people he considered equals. Equals. Because no one could ever be placed above in. Which was why he disregarded the other boy's words with a practiced ease. Smith was no where near equal with Orion, and the sixth year couldn't help but point that out.

"One might wonder how you come to that conclusion Smith, but one would have to care in order to do so. Which, I assure you, I do not." Orion's tone was that of a bored drawl, his look one of indifference except for the mocking smirk on his lips. "It's good to see that you at least possess the common sense to recognize your superiors and follow their command, however. You might want to be careful though Junior. Your Gryffindor side is showing again."

His words were delivered with a practiced tone of such disinterest and arrogance that one would be hard pressed not to feel the sting of them, no matter who they were. But Orion cared not and was soon giving his full attention to his Swiper, who had sauntered in like the queen she was to take her rightful place in his lap. His hands easily found a place on her hips, as hers just as easily wound their way about his neck. His normally cruel blue eyes softened just enough for her to recognize the action as he met her gaze, and there was nothing about his proud and confident demeanor that said he was in any way ashamed to have the witch just where she was.

Her words had his eyebrow raising, and a nearly amused smirk on his lips. The claws roaming along his back didn't bother the boy in the least, as he knew she would not use them on him in any way he disapproved of. "I would not have you dirtying your claws with such filth Swiper. Nor would I have you wasting your time and energy on someone who deserves any of either." He replied, smoothly insulting the other male while in the same breath complimenting the girl in his lap, making it known to the room at large just how highly she was placed not only in his mind, but also within the house of Slytherin.

Just as no contested his place, Orion would see to it that no one would dare contest hers. If her place in his lap and his acceptance of it was not proof enough of just how high in the ranks of snakes she was, his words certainly were. Just as the collar that adorned her neck with his full proof claim on her would. He let his gaze roam over her slowly, taking in every inch that was both displayed, and that was covered. Smith was not forgotten, but he was not anywhere near important enough to warrant Orion's attention in the first place, much less when Swiper was around. The lack of attention paid to the boy was just another demonstration of just how far off the grid he was, and Orion had to smirk as the witch growled, her movement in his lap combined with the lightly touches to his back and his fierce pride for the female testing his control.

But there was one thing wrong with the picture and his blue eyes narrowed, one hand reaching up to grab her chin gently and force her to look back to him. "You tell me nothing I do not already know Swiper. He deserves not even to look upon you, much less to have your attention in any way. Now why don't you take a proper seat. You are far too tempting and I will not do these fools the honor of being able to see your incredible form by taking you here and now." His words held no shame, and though his tone was that same bored drawl, there was a proud ring to it that was never included save for anyone but her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bumping Seats (Open to 6th yeaars)   Bumping Seats (Open to 6th yeaars) Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 4:25 am

Seth didn't feel like dealing with Orion any more. Now more then ever since Orion seemed to have his girlfriend with him. Seth never raised his voice or talked nasty to witches. He disliked some of them yes, but he would never say anything horrid to Sibes. So he simply shrugged his shoulders and ignored the two. He was done with the dick measuring contest Orion seemed keen on starting and continuing. Seth had had enough. He didn't care any more with what Ramellien had to say any more.

"Keep running your mouth Orion, I'm done with your stupid dick measuring contest. Also, I don't fight with witches nor do I speak coldly, disrespect or yell at them. So Sibes, do what ever you want to me, I won't fight you back. Nor would I care. You have your Slytherin douche, enjoy him." Seth grinned, stretched and stood up. He didn't care what they had to say to him any more. It wasn't going any where but a circle of Orion trying to put Seth down and think he was superior. Seth just didn't care any more. After a while of hearing Orion say the same bull over and over was enough to him. If he could he would rip the boys tongue out just to get him to shut up for his voice was annoying him more than the words at this point.

"Enjoy your witch. I'm going to sit away from you. Besides I have my own beautiful witch that I have wrapped around my finger and she's much more attractive than your tiger. Have fun Orion." With that Seth left and sat further away no longer caring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bumping Seats (Open to 6th yeaars)   Bumping Seats (Open to 6th yeaars) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bumping Seats (Open to 6th yeaars)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1