Hogwarts: The Silver Lining
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where enemies can become allies and friends, and where everything you thought you knew is now questionable.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Helpful Links
Founders
Salazar Slytherin
Tumblr
Twitter

Rowena Ravenclaw
Godric Gryffindor
Helga Hufflepuff
The Daily Phropet
Affiliates

A Series of Unfortunate Events (Daryl :D )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Daryl Oliver

None

A Series of Unfortunate Events (Daryl :D ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Series of Unfortunate Events (Daryl :D )   A Series of Unfortunate Events (Daryl :D ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 4:11 pm

"Real classy, Riddler," Daryl frowned but then shook his head with a smile. That was the girl he knew and got his butt handed to. When she misinterpreted his comment, he shook his head rolling his eyes. Only she could get it wrong. "No, that would just be weird, Riddler. I meant for guys having a girl on their laps like this."

At her failed glare, he grinned unrepentant. Most times he knew that if Skyler glared at him, he would definitely be paying for what he'd done. If she didn't get even with him during the course of their caper. He watched as she considered his honest comment that was kind of like a compliment. Sorta. "Your day job is what? It used to be keeping me on my toes and out of trouble, or in trouble, depending."

As if he just thought of it, he snapped his fingers wide eyed as if he just had a brilliant flash of insight. "I know! You're day job is to find a way to become more legendary than the Weasley twins and the group that came before them, yes?"

It was good to see his partner in crime as well, and he couldn't help but return the grin with the same feeling. She was much better at words then he was. If he'd tried to tell her, he'd end up putting his foot in his mouth, and it would have been really awkward. However, Daryl was sure that Skyler knew that he felt the same and he showed it in his own way. Normally, he didn't care if he sounded like a sap, but it was times like this when she got mushy that he could only nod. When her mood shifted, he knew he was going to be getting that pay back now. Either that, or she had some other kind of prank in mind to be getting into.

"I'd prefer to be Merlin. Or Gandalf. Yup, Gandalf, he didn't get tricked by a girl and trapped in crystal and all that." Tilting his head this way and that, Daryl then shook his head like a dog to try and get the whipped cream off then reconsidered and made a cherry appear which he placed on his head. "Well, I'm even more magically delicious now."
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Skyler Riddle

Slytherin
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: A Series of Unfortunate Events (Daryl :D )   A Series of Unfortunate Events (Daryl :D ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 8:25 pm

At first, Skyler simply blinked at her friend, the look on her face making it clear that she still didn't really get what he was talking about. The brunette were a strange and unusual sort of innocent. While she could pull pranks and make jokes, cause madness and mayhem and pretty much all sorts or trouble on various different levels, she still possessed very real child-like qualities. For instance, her mind worked much like a child's in that she were easily amused, often times easily distracted, as well as easily entertained. One could even say she were easily impressed, given that the teen didn't put much stock in big, flashy things. By looking at her alone, one would never be able to tell the witch were very, very well off monetarily. The flashiest thing she owned was her broom. And she hadn't even bought that herself.

The truth was, the Slytherin were a lot like a young child in that she were very accepting, and very curious. Just like how young children weren't very selective with choosing things like friends, neither was Skyler. She hadn't yet learned to fear the world either, her curiosity fueling her desire to do things most people grew out of trying early on in age. Like things that might end up in broken bones. And there was also the fact that much like children do, the teen were prone to crawl on top of or over other people.

The teen had no real concept of sexualness unless it were brought to her attention, or she felt a certain love for someone. It was likely why many things she said or did could be considered flirtatious, or why many sexual innuendos went right over her head. It probably didn't help matters that it was generally the last thing to come to mind for her, or that she didn't view herself as attractive in any way.

For Sky, love and sex went hand in hand, and so she had no concept of how to think of one without the other, or to feel one without the other. So while the same position she were currently in might have had certain sexual feelings arising were it Draco she sat on top of, the fact it were Daryl meant that any such thoughts or feelings didn't manifest in her mind. And the brunette never really stopped to consider people might take the things she said and did any other way than how she meant them. Which often might have led to mixed feelings or crossed boundaries.

It was highly likely that eventually the Slytherin would land herself in trouble because of her tendency to be ignorant about such things, especially with the Hufflepuff beneath her, because she were so comfortable and open with him. Skyler trusted him completely, more than anyone else in her life, and it was ten times easier to be completely herself with Daryl than with anyone else. It was so normal and natural to be doing things like this with him that it didn't phase her to think of it in any other way than something that was just so innocently them.

So it wasn't surprising that it took the girl a few moments of staring blankly at her friend, head cocked to the side, and mouth slightly ajar, to make the connection and realize what the older boy meant. "Ooohh." Comprehension flashed in her violet eyes finally, and then, "Really?" Only curiosity showed in that gaze as she looked to her best friend for an answer, still completely unconcerned with her position atop him, regardless of the topic of conversation. "But, you mean, like, certain girls, right? I mean, you're a guy, Fairy. You don't want just any girl like that, right?"

It made sense to Skyler that guys desired certain girls to be in their laps, not just any girl. Otherwise, their current position would be extremely awkward. But it wasn't. It was simply normal for them, and she were sure they had ended up in worse positions in the past. Like the time in the shopping district when he had trapped her against himself on the bench for no good reason. Ok, well, there had been a reason. Sky just couldn't remember at the moment. Mostly because she had a nagging feeling she had deserved it...

"Well I would hardly call that a job, Fairy. After all, a job consists of actual work and whatnot, and I don't have to work to be more legendary than them." True to form. The teen flashed a superior and cocky smirk, clearly confident in herself and her abilities. Besides, that would just take all the fun out of it if it were a job.

Skyler snorted at him, a teasing grin blooming on her face. "Yea. You just get tricked and trapped in jello." Snatching the cherry off his head with an unrepentant grin, the brunette wrinkled her nose in distaste at the offending fruit. "You couldn't have made it a strawberry?" With that, she tossed it over her shoulder, bouncing slightly in her eagerness to be able to move again. "Well cmon then. Get us out of here already. I prefer to eat jello, not live in it, thank you very much."  Of course, she could've very well done it herself, but it was his fault they were stuck in it, so he would be the one getting them out.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Oliver

None

PostSubject: Re: A Series of Unfortunate Events (Daryl :D )   A Series of Unfortunate Events (Daryl :D ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 6:17 pm

"Of course, only certain girls. Every guy has a type you know. And yes, I'm aware I'm a guy. Or I was the last time I checked." Looking at his best friend he shook his head. Sometimes she was a contradiction and he was sure that she wasn't even aware of it. Sometimes that was hilarious especially when it came down to teasing her and waiting for her to get him back somehow. Arching a brow and he couldn't help asking her in a way that told her he was joking, "Why are you jealous?"

Cat ears flickering, the older boy marveled for a moment that he could hear a lot better now, which wasn't so bad. At the moment he knew that they would be having company within a few moments so it was now or never of getting them out of this since he was quite sure that Riddler would make sure he paid if others found them like this. While she might not be embarrassed and neither would he at how they were, other people would misconstrue it and while he couldn't care less about rumors he did care that they were about his friend and how she might feel about it.

"Are you sure? I'm sure that mom used to say keeping us from ending up on America's Most Wanted was a hard job." Of course she said that when it was just Daryl himself and while she loved Skyler, Daryl's mom just couldn't cope with having more than one mischief maker in the house for long periods of time. Hence why the two of them would always find mayhem at places such as grocery stores and parks, and pretty much anywhere. That being said they tended to get banned from a lot of places too.

Tilting his head he gave a mock pout. "If I put a strawberry on me I'd be afraid you'd eat me. I may be magically delicious, but being eaten is just soooo not how I plan on dying. And it just sounds painfull"

When his best friend began to bounce on him, Daryl had to shut his eyes. It was a blessing and a curse that his friend was the way she was. Now how would he get them out of this? They could always disolve it, or.... Opening his eyes with a smile he started to snicker. Well, it wouldn't be jello. Using his wand he turned the jello into something softer and more easy to get themselves out of, like chocolate pudding. "Bon appetite?" he asked innocently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Series of Unfortunate Events (Daryl :D )   A Series of Unfortunate Events (Daryl :D ) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Series of Unfortunate Events (Daryl :D )

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2