Where enemies can become allies and friends, and where everything you thought you knew is now questionable.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Helpful Links
Founders
Salazar Slytherin
Tumblr
Twitter

Rowena Ravenclaw
Godric Gryffindor
Helga Hufflepuff
The Daily Phropet
Affiliates

Share | .

Punishments

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Salazar Slytherin
Founder

Admins/Founders
None

PostSubject: Punishments   Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:24 am

Nobody's perfect, we know you guys are going to mess up occassionally, which is why I've devised this scale of punishments for "crimes" committed.

Thread-Jacking*/God-Modeling

1st Offense = Official Warning
2nd Offense = Points Loss
3rd Offense = Points Loss/Detention/Loss of Title if Student is Head Boy/Girl or Prefect
4th Offense = ... let's hope it doesn't get to that. (aka Expulsion, by order of the Headmistress or masters)

Double-Posting/Low Word Count (less than 15 words)
-Points loss for each offense. A large number of offenses may result in more severe action.

*Professors may 'thread jack' in Hogwarts if students are misbehaving. They will not always be caught, it will be based on luck and if a professor is actually looking. So don't thing that placing names or a group in the description box will keep you safe from that. ~ Please note that all punishments will still be in character.

For other site rule infractions, the punishments will fit the crime. You will receive a warning the first time, and we will go from there. Hopefully, nobody wants to get more than a warning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hogwartssilverlining.forumotion.com

Punishments

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1