Hogwarts: The Silver Lining
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where enemies can become allies and friends, and where everything you thought you knew is now questionable.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Helpful Links
Founders
Salazar Slytherin
Tumblr
Twitter

Rowena Ravenclaw
Godric Gryffindor
Helga Hufflepuff
The Daily Phropet
Affiliates

Delicious Dessert (Leyton) *MATURE*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Delicious Dessert (Leyton) *MATURE* Empty
PostSubject: Delicious Dessert (Leyton) *MATURE*   Delicious Dessert (Leyton) *MATURE* Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 2:07 pm

Draco shoved through the door to the seventh year dorms and grinned at the empty room. Perfect. He’d dropped Leyton’s hand somewhere on the stairs and taken off at a near-run toward the dorm, only to bound over and jump onto his cousin’s bed. Silver eyes focused on the older male as he entered the room, and Draco growled with desire.

It was likely that Leyton would feel the need to punish him for the torture he’d put him through down in the common room mere moments ago, but that merely excited the blonde. Oh, yes. He liked when Leyton got dominant with him. There was something utterly wonderful about losing his control, especially with the older Slytherin.

Bending over the bed so his arse was up in the air facing his cousin, Draco started rooting around in the other boy’s things searching for the chocolate he’d promised. He shook his hips as he rummaged, getting distracted by all the other stuff he was finding. First there was some kind of ring that Draco had never seen before, which he was now quite curious about. Next he found an old picture that he never remembered posing for, but it was definitely of him. Where the hell had Leyton even gotten that?

The blonde kept digging, arse wiggling all the while. What else was his cousin hiding up here anyway? ”I haven’t found any chocolate yet, but you definitely have some interesting treasures hidden in your trove, love. Where exactly did you get a picture of me starkers?”
Back to top Go down
Leyton Lestrange
Leyton Lestrange

Gryffindor
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: Delicious Dessert (Leyton) *MATURE*   Delicious Dessert (Leyton) *MATURE* Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 10:20 am

As Leyton followed away from the common room it took every thing he had inside of him not to pin the boy to the wall and rip his clothes into threads. Chasing off after the boy he chuckled as the boy took off even faster and then bounced across the bed with growl. Glancing around the room he was glad to see it was empty. Ah yes, the younger blond would pay dearly now for the torture he had just put him through.

Shutting the door he crossed the room to his cousin who was obviously enjoying himself by rooting through his personal belongings. No one had ever had the audacity to start going through his things before. Had they, the end result would have been very very deadly.

"Its not in my stand its in the trunk at the end of the bed, and its quite obvious you aren't looking for chocolate. You just wanted an opportunity to dig through my stuff." he said with a dark chuckle watching the boy wave his hips back and forth. "I do have things hidden in that drawer that I can promise you've never seen before."

Walking up behind the boy he leaned forward trying to see into the drawer, "I have no idea where that came from, no idea at all..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Delicious Dessert (Leyton) *MATURE*   Delicious Dessert (Leyton) *MATURE* Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 1:12 pm

Draco grinned at his cousin’s words, arse swaying even more as he laughed. So he wasn’t really looking for sweets. So what? It didn’t really matter, did it? He was curious and he should be able to satisfy his curiosity, even if that wasn’t necessarily what Leyton wanted.

”Riiiight. No idea. You just keep naked pictures of all your family members.” The blonde snorted as his photo-self started doing his patented rooster strut. It really did look funny. Maybe he shouldn’t use that move so much… He was distracted from his thoughts when his swaying rump brushed against his cousin’s bulge.

The blonde was caught between digging further into the drawer to discover the things Leyton was alluding to and attacking rolling over to pull the boy down on the bed and ravish him with kisses. His curious nature won out, though he did push his arse harder against Leyton’s hips as he started sorting through the mysterious drawer of stuff.

”You have better things than strutting Draco Malfoys in here, love?” he asked with a cheeky grin. So far he’d found something that looked like a miniature wand and at least three different bottles of lube, one of which claimed to be infused with firewhiskey so it ‘burned in the most erotic of ways’. The blonde snorted and tossed the whiskey-lube onto the bed. ”Are they more things like this, dear cousin?”
Back to top Go down
Leyton Lestrange
Leyton Lestrange

Gryffindor
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: Delicious Dessert (Leyton) *MATURE*   Delicious Dessert (Leyton) *MATURE* Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 1:46 pm

Rolling his eyes at Draco he grabbed ahold of his hip with one hand pressing forwards as Draco pushed back, once he did he was unable to hold back the moan that escaped over his lip. The boy in front of him was delicious and all he wanted to do was tie him up in his bed and never let him leave. Mmm, now that would be a very promising thing indeed. He might just have to do that some Hogsmeade weekend when no one else would be around.

Waving his wand he vanished both of their clothes without a word needing to find release and soon. "I have much better things than a strutting you in there. You really must find a new way of showing off because that one is positively ridiculous."

Picking up the bottle of lube that was tossed onto the bed he opened it and squirted a little bit onto himself and then onto his moved it down to prepare Draco. Working it around for a moment he trust inside of him and froze trying not to release already.

Staying still for a moment he chuckled, "Tap the bottom of the drawer twice, pause and say magnificent, then tap it twice more and see just what it has to offer."

Finally he started to moved again, but slowly so Draco wouldn't lose his balance and plunge headfirst into his nightstand. That would certainly be a mood killer to say the least.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Delicious Dessert (Leyton) *MATURE*   Delicious Dessert (Leyton) *MATURE* Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 12:40 pm

The sudden lack of clothing had Draco growling with wide silver eyes. Oh yes. He loved the simple fact that Leyton was completely sober for once while he was working the tingling lube onto them both, preparing them for a lovely experience. He wondered if his cousin even realized how different it was when they were both utterly sober. For the blonde, it just seemed so much more… real. It was them. Together. They made love rather than simply fucking, and it was magical.

”I thought you liked my rooster strut, love,” he said in a dejected tone, only to moan as Leyton entered him with an easy thrust. It was nice to be going so slow for once, making the time really last. Draco felt like they were really sharing something special, and it made it all the more satisfying when each thrust hit that spot that made him shudder with need.

Being the curious boy he was, Draco did as he was told to open the drawer, eyes going wide as he stared into the secret compartment. ”And what…” he groaned, pushing back into Leyton’s thrusts, ”..is all… this?”

Draco closed his eyes, pushing backward as he bit his lip. Oh, Merlin. Screw the drawer and the picture and all that. He just wanted more of this amazing sex, and he wanted it harder. ”I need more of you, you sexy beast, but we need to shift for that. If you pound into me at this angle I’m going to fall off the bed and break my handsome face.”
Back to top Go down
Leyton Lestrange
Leyton Lestrange

Gryffindor
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: Delicious Dessert (Leyton) *MATURE*   Delicious Dessert (Leyton) *MATURE* Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 9:50 am

Running his hand down Draco's back he smiled as the younger boy continued to try to explore his drawer. He moved slowly not wanting to throw him off balance. "Oh I don't think I've ever admitted such a thing. It makes you look a pompous ass to be honest."

Digging his fingers against Draco's hip he pulled almost all the way out before thrusting back in slowly, and teasingly. This time was different, it wasn't rushed and it wasn't in haste and he fully planned on making the boy scream his name by the time he was done.

Glancing down at the fully open drawer he continued his steady thrusts setting a good pace. "Those are just a few things to help me get through the lonely nights, well before I had you around to help me out. Now I think I will be using them on you as well."

Leaning down he nipped across his shoulders he reached around stroking his hand across his chest. "Oh but I so liked you like this, bent over and under my control but I suppose you are right." Pulling out he dragged him back onto the bed. "Now how would you like me to take you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Delicious Dessert (Leyton) *MATURE*   Delicious Dessert (Leyton) *MATURE* Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:09 pm

A shiver passed through his body as Leyton told Draco that he would use some of the items in that drawer on him at some point in time, but it was short lived as the boy soon pulled out of him and the blonde let out a low growl at the sudden feeling of emptiness. At least he was dragged to the bed where he could be plundered more effectively without the fear of falling over and knocking himself out, though, and he had to smirk at his cousin’s words.

”Well, love, if you like me bent beneath your will so much, why not bend me some more?” he replied huskily, lifting his knees toward his chest as if to give the older boy an idea of just how bent he could be. He wanted those teeth on him again, and he wanted to be filled again as well. He felt empty and teased and he was so damn aroused it hurt.

The way Leyton had mentioned the things in his drawer made Draco incredibly curious, though, and he couldn’t help but wonder what all the boy had in mind for him in the future. ”You could even give me a little taste of what you have hidden away down there if you want to. We are deliciously alone up here after all. No rush, no pressure…”

Draco licked his lips, silver eyes clouding with lust and love. He was so much more comfortable now that he was letting himself be just that; himself. He couldn’t wait for Sky to figure out how to get the one up on her uncle so that they could really be themselves completely and tell him just how much they didn’t care about him or his agenda. Merlin, it would be amazing to be living life only for themselves and not for anyone else’s desires. At least Draco knew who he was loyal to in her heart, and that filled him with so much happiness that he felt like he could do anything.

”Take me however you want, love, just take me hard and fast and now. Merlin, I need you.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Delicious Dessert (Leyton) *MATURE*   Delicious Dessert (Leyton) *MATURE* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Delicious Dessert (Leyton) *MATURE*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1