Hogwarts: The Silver Lining
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where enemies can become allies and friends, and where everything you thought you knew is now questionable.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Helpful Links
Founders
Salazar Slytherin
Tumblr
Twitter

Rowena Ravenclaw
Godric Gryffindor
Helga Hufflepuff
The Daily Phropet
Affiliates

What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Skyler Riddle
Skyler Riddle

Slytherin
Year 1
None

What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE*   What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 3:02 pm

Skyler found herself exhilarated by the entire scenario, absently wondering it this was what he felt at all times, given that he was generally the one in control. Such control was intoxicating, especially to the petite brunette when Draco was involved. He represented the one person in life who would both face and take her wrath rather than allow her to get away with something they both knew she shouldn't. To have the sort of total control over someone as strong, demanding and naturally assertive as the blonde in this situation made the teen giddy, and she had to think that it was no wonder he enjoyed being the dominant factor in their relationship.

But her spin on the scenario made it clear that, Alpha or not, it was Sky who held the power in the relationship. Draco was her Alpha because she allowed him to be. Because she chose to let him claim her as his, and because she chose to submit to him. Whenever she did. The Slytherin female could just as easily choose not to submit to him in any situation, and when the situation called for it, she would. But she didn't see that as likely to happen very often, if at all, because she trusted Draco completely. He would never aim to control her, and all her little acts of defiance only served as reminders that she was uncontrollable unless she allowed otherwise, and virtually untamable for the most part.

Nevertheless, having her now fiancé tied up and watching her, panting like a dog in heat as he did so, had her feeling incredibly aroused, and her desire to push his every button and drive him crazy with want and need pulsed through her, purple eyes bright with lust and mischief as she let a slow, lazy smirk curl her lips. Now Alpha, you had your turn and chance. Now it's mine." With a soft moan, the brunette removed her fingers from herself, and slowly brought them up to her mouth, slipping them past her lips and tasting herself on her fingers.

Her head cocked to the side a bit as she did, a look of consideration passing over her face as she tried to decide on whether she liked the taste of herself or not, even as a light blush worked over her cheeks from the act she was performing. Sky had no idea what she was doing really, only knowing that it had seemed a good idea at the time, and the exhilaration from being in such control over the blonde strapped to the chair had her losing her inhibitions in her endeavor to drive her fiancé over the edge of insanity. And in that moment, as she sat in confidence in nothing but her birthday suit, head tilted as she considered her own taste with a pink hue on her face, she looked like the picture of contradiction.

His begging and pleading had a childish grin spreading across her lips as she forgot all about her own taste and focused on the sight he made. It was amusing to see him, Draco Malfoy, tied up naked by a girl who was pretty much half his size and strength, and it showed as an amused grin took over her lips as she watched him rut in the chair so hard that it came up off the ground for a moment. But even so, the very fact she could bring such a perfect definition of man and dominance to the point of begging had Sky whimpering in desire, and feeling power surge through her small, naked form.

Of course, if he was pleading with her now, that could only mean he would follow up with snarling and demanding once it was clear she was not quite done with playing with him. And if he did that, he would ruin her game entirely, because she couldn't possibly defy him when he truly went Alpha on her, because she didn't want to, and if he caught on to that fact, well, then he would use that against her in any future games she decided to play with him. And she could not allow that to happen. Where would be the fun in that?

So instead, the Slytherin grabbed her wand off the desk and flicked it at him, using a silencing spell to endure he couldn't use his lips to demand anything of her. A cheeky grin from the female snake accompanied it, which she was sure that, combined with the fact that she had the audacity to silence him, would have him snarling and angry. Oh, but he was so gloriously hot when angry. The way those silver eyes got bright with their fury...just the thought of it had her shuddering in pleasure.

It was then that the teen slid off the blanket covered desk, strutting over to her fiancé with a smoldering gaze as it raked over his helplessly tied up form, alluring smirk on her lips as she got close enough to let her fingers touch his heated chest and slowly slide up along his body as she circled behind him, leaning in to nip at his earlobe. "You seem hot Alpha. I think we should cool you down. What do you think?" She whispered hotly in his ear, licking the shell of it as she pulled away, knowing he would be angry now that he couldn't be heard to answer the question.

Behind his back, Skyler used a nifty little spell to have a cube of ice forming in the palm of her free hand, and slowly and lightly trailed it over his shoulders and the back of his neck, trailing after the icy and wet trail with her hot mouth, planting kisses in its wake, delighting in the mix of water and taste of his sweat with a moan. The brunette made her way to his front and straddled his lap, taking care to line herself up with his excited and throbbing member and sinking down onto it slowly with a roll of her hips, which had the sense of relief and excitement trilling inside her, eliciting a loud moan from her lips.

As she ground herself in a teasingly slow way on him, Skyler trailed the ice cube around one of his nipples, leaning down to flick the nub with her warm tongue, and then trailed the cube over the opposite one, this time, blowing on it. The teen then trailed the frozen cube up his chest, following the trail with her lips and leaving kisses all along his upper torso, his throat, pausing to graze her teeth lightly over his pulse point, and pausing as she came to his lips.

The brunette grinned devilishly at him, bringing the ice to his lips and circling them with it for a moment, ensuring they were nice and cold. "Cold enough for the Ice Prince?" She questioned him before claiming his lips on a heated kiss, enjoying the explosion of hot and cold as their lips and tongues clashed and she poured her passion into him, hips steadily grinding into his lap. Oh how she loved pushing him to the brink, driving him wild and crazy. Sky was sure she would end up paying for it, but then, that was likely to be just as fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE*   What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:30 am

No sooner had Draco asked to be allowed to taste her than Sky had removed her fingers from her dripping center, trailing them up to her lips while she teased him with her words, only to lap her own juices from her digits in the most seductive way that had him straining in the chair. Oh, sweet Salazar, she was amazing. This girl was so innocent yet so... dirty. She seemed to be thinking about how she tasted, and it only made it clearer how very inexperienced with such things she was, which had his manhood twitching all the more.

There was simply something to be said for a girl who didn't quite realize how damn sexy she was. The coy look in her eyes as she thought over the taste had him salivating, and the way she whimpered before silencing him made him growl, even though she couldn't hear it. Oh, she was evil. She was a little minx of a girl, knowing exactly how he could use his silver tongue against her and getting rid of that tool... His eyes were bright with desire and slight rage, only just covering the pride that soared within him. She was so clever. So demanding. So damn sexy.

Her shudder made him twitch again, and he silently groaned as she slid off the desk and approached him. It was too much for him to take as he struggled against the bonds, jerking his body all the more when she slid her fingers over his flesh, her teeth over his earlobe.

He wanted to make demands. Oh, how Draco wanted to order her to untie him and get on her knees! He wanted to tie her back up and fuck her so hard that she would never forget who was in charge again! But at the same time, he wanted to give her the power, the control. He wanted her to have complete dominion over him and his whole body and soul. Gods, when she touched him with the ice (where'd she gotten ice from? Merlin, she was good with spells!) he shivered and groaned, sure she could feel his vocal cords vibrate through his body even if she couldn't hear them.

Her kisses and the way she moaned had him bucking his hips up toward her until she worked to line herself up, when he went still so that she had the perfect alignment when she finally sunk, rolling her hips in the most amazing way that had him biting his lip, forcing himself to hold back a rather virginal explosion that threatened to escape him. She was just that amazing, especially when she took such control.

The ice combined with her hot little tongue had spots on his chest tingling with excitement, his nipples harder than they'd ever been as she kissed them before nipping his throat and freezing his lips. He snarled when she asked if it was cold enough, finally managing to break through the silencing spell she'd used on him, though it took more of his magic than he was used to using for such a spell. He kissed her back with wild passion, bucking up into her as hard as he could while tied to the chair, growling into her mouth as he let his tongue wrestle hers.

He nipped at her lips when he pulled back, panting and bucking up wildly into her. "You taste wonderful on your lips, my love," he growled, barely resisting the urge to let the wolf out just enough to use a claw and break the bonds that held him to that chair. He managed to hold it in, however, because he saw her happiness at being in control. Her heated desire at having him trapped. She was a goddess. And he was her number one worshipper. "When you are involved nothing is ever too cold... You sexy beast of a girl. You'd best enjoy this ride, cause you are so getting it once I'm free again."
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Skyler Riddle

Slytherin
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE*   What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 6:28 pm

Every struggle of his to break free from the chair made Skyler smirk. Every silent growl and groan and moan she knew for a fact he was making sent her body into a permanent shudder. And the look in his silver eyes..Merlin. It stole the brunette's breath and made her heart stop altogether.

Everything about Draco was intense, and every moment she spent with him only served as reminder of that. He was like a magnet, and he pulled her in. Everything about the blonde she was drawn to. Like a moth to a flame. Every look in those stormy grey eyes. Every smirk that touched those lips. Half the time she was with him she was fighting back blushes, as half the time he was looking at her with that gaze that with a single look made her feel things she had never felt before.

The teen had never felt so alive, and every time she was with the older snake, every moment spent in his presence alone, had her brimming with so many emotions. Excitement, anticipation, love, devotion, trust. There were so many things he inspired in her, and Sky could only hope she returned the favor. Of course, she hadn't ever needed the blonde in order to be devious. The brunette had been born so. But he did inspire it when it came to their sexual intimacy, and it was both a thrill and a pleasure to be a sexual deviant for and with him.

It was clear he enjoyed it too, with his wild bucking that made her moan in both need and want against his lips as she kissed him with a reckless abandon, her wand clattering to the floor as she dropped it in favor of running her hands all over every inch of his strong body. She could feel the scars beneath her fingers, and they only made her that much hungrier for him. His strength, his resilience, his determination. That's what she saw when she looked at them, when she felt them, and the fire inside that burned only for him grew brighter and burned hotter than ever before.

As such, her kiss to his lips was filled with a new passion, every touch of hers to his body as well. It was as if she couldn't get enough of him, and Sky knew that would never change. That feeling would never go away. It could never be sated. And she was happy with that fact, but she wasn't quite done with pushing his every button yet. Even if his wild pumps into her had her so close to the edge she could feel her orgasm brewing. There was only one thing left to do, and that was to have him losing all control. Luckily enough, the teen had a plan to accomplish this.

It took great effort to force herself to shift in his lap, and lift herself nearly all the way off her, using her legs to pin him down so that no matter how hard or roughly he bucked, no more of his member than the head was inside her. The Slytherin witch knew from the snarl that he had both broken the silencing spell she had casted on him and that he was close to losing it already. Now she just had to push him over the edge completely. It was a thrilling idea, and the very thought sent shivers up and down her spine as she imagined his reaction to what she would do next. It was likely to end this game of dominance for her, but she didn't mind. Either way, the brunette was sure she would end up the winner.

The teen dipped her head to clamp down on his collarbone in much the same way she had done all those weeks before, the first time she had come across him in the forest and he had fallen out of that tree. Her nails she dragged lightly over his arms, barely even touching his skin. "I think we both can agree that you taste much better on my lips, Alpha." Skyler purred in his ear, not knowing just how seductive the sound was.

With a soft mewl that said just how difficult it was for her to remove herself from him, the teen strutted over to her clothes and faced him with a devilish grin and a mischievous gleam in her bright purple eyes that clearly meant she was up to something as she picked up her shirt and slipped it on, tying the front just below her breasts so as to keep her midriff and her Fail Snake scar showing. The fact that she was so turned on and lacking the bra that was still currently draped around his neck meant that her hardened nipples were easy to see through the white collared shirt, and the blouse left very little to the imagination. It was what she had hoped for.

"That may be true Draco. If you get free again. By which time, you may need to find me first." With a truly devious smirk curling her red, kiss-swollen lips, the brunette pulled her skirt up, hiking it up to mid-thigh, without putting her panties back on. At this point, Sky looked like every male's schoolgirl fantasy, and like a wet dream come to life as she turned without another word and headed for the door. The Slytherin took her time, because she had no intention of ever actually walking out of the room. Her fiancé would never let her get that far. Call it intuition. Or call it her knowing her Alpha.

Because there was no way in hell Draco would ever let her walk around in the castle dressed like that. He would be furious that she would even dare to think to do it, Sky was pretty sure. And he would definitely make her pay for her trick. Probably all of them. The idea had her smirking like a cat that caught the canary as she prepared to be claimed by the god-like wonder that was her heart, soul, and Alpha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE*   What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 8:50 am

Mmm, sweet Salazar, did Draco ever love the way her fingers ran over his body, touching every scar and sending shivers down his spine. Her shifting in his lap was so sexy, the way she maintained such control... Gods. She was an amazing woman, and she would one day be his wife. That simple fact was what had him the most elated at the moment- at least until she got off of him and reached for her clothes.

The blonde watched as his fail snake pulled her shirt on and tied it in such a way that showed off everything she had, leaving nothing at all to the imagination. Sure, it was hot as all hell, but dammit, he didn't want her putting clothes back on! She was supposed to be tasting him! Getting him to a point of exploding within her even as he remained bound to the bloody chair! And what the hell was she thinking, hiking her skirt up that high without any panties on? That wouldn't even be okay with undergarments, let alone without them!

Every male in the bloody castle would see everything she had, and everything she had was only supposed to be on display for him! The snarl that ripped from his throat was violent this time, his pointer finger having extended a claw and sliced through the main rope that bound him to the chair as if it was butter. Draco quickly got rid of the rest of the ropes and leaped across the room, silver eyes molten as he wrapped his arms about his fiancee and pulled her away from the door. She wasn't getting anywhere near the rest of the castle like that. And she was going to pay for her intended actions, too.

"You should not have done that, baby," he growled dangerously in her ear, picking her up with ease and carrying her to the desk he'd had her bound to earlier. "You belong to me, and you know that fact well. No future Malfoy is going to prance around the school looking like some common school house whore. You know you're much better than anything 'common' after all." At that, Draco flipped her over and pushed her hard against the desk, bending her over the wooden surface and smirking as he summoned and repaired the well-used ropes.

With another simple flick of his wand, the blonde had his fiancee bound once more. Her ankles were each tied to a foot of the desk, while her arms were tied tightly across it, forcing her to stay tightly against the smooth surface, her breasts pushed into it so that those aroused nipples might feel a bit... irritated. He rubbed his hands together as he flipped her skirt up, exposing her round, naked arse for his viewing pleasure. Mmm, yeah. She was going to pay for teasing him so much.

"I hope you're ready for some punishment, fail snake. You've been a very bad girl after all. Teasing your alpha, thinking about leaving me tied to a chair, not even letting me cum..." He ran his fingers along her slit as he spoke huskily, her dampness apparent without his fingers even entering her. Oh, this was definitely going to be satisfying. Draco pumped his fingers abruptly into her core once, twice, three times, collecting her juices before trailing his fingers up to her puckered hole and massaging it, rubbing the moisture around the outside of her rear entrance before dipping the tip of a finger in, working her up and stretching her as best he could.

When she seemed good and ready, he moved his member to the prepared place, rubbing his own pre-cum along her arsecrack before letting out a satisfied growl and plowing into her in one swift movement. She was still so tight, only having been taken this way once before by him, and he had to pause both to let her body get accustomed to his intrusion and to let himself calm down so as not to spill his load prematurely. It was amazing how she did this to him- made him feel almost virginal when it came to how turned on he was and just how easily he could explode.

"I'm in control, baby, and you'd do well not to forget that. Now your little routine was nice at first, but you should know better than to leave your wolf hungry. Even though you aren't some little red, I can still eat you up just fine..." He let his fingers trail back along her inner thighs and up to her core where he had previously been manipulating her. Long, talented fingers tickled and massaged her sensitive nub, then dove inside of her and made a 'come hither' motion that he knew would have her toes curling.

The process was repeated with each thrust into her tight arse, and he could only imagine how much of an overload of sensations she'd be feeling. "How is it fail snake? Slight pain, overwhelming pleasure... Are you going to fall apart on me, or can you handle all that your alpha can give?" he challenged, eyes glinting dangerously as he considered her inability to turn down a dare. Oh yes. He was very happy with his mate.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Skyler Riddle

Slytherin
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE*   What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 10:58 pm

Oh, her Alpha was maaaaaad. The violent snarl he let loose filled the room and had Skyler shuddering in anticipation as a shiver crawled up her spine. Now, most people (or we could say 'normal' people) would probably be more concerned for their well being when Draco Malfoy was snarling in such a way, and when his eyes turned bright with his rage, but the brunette wasn't exactly what one would call 'normal'. If she were, she probably wouldn't go out of her way to get him to the state he was in, in the first place.

While the teen was a natural button-pusher, which probably would end up accounting for why she was likely to be on the end of the blonde's anger a lot of the time, she generally knew the right buttons to push as well to deactivate whatever anger she set off. Of course, Draco was generally too smart to fall for such tricks, and too Slytherin and dominant to let her get away with such things anyways. So one had to wonder why Sky pushed the very button she had no way of depressing.

One could say the witch enjoyed the punishments he came up with. They were oh so pleasurable. Of course, she wouldn't delude herself with thinking that would always be the case. There was a very high chance that Sky would completely piss him off in a way that didn't end up with a sexual penance. For instance, like...like doing something that nearly got her killed...when she knew it could get her killed. Somehow, the teen was quite sure that reaction would not be as pleasurable as this one.

But the real reason behind her tendency to do things on purpose she knew would elicit a violently angry Draco Malfoy? His rage was like an aphrodisiac to her. From the first time she had seen him angry, truly angry, it had been such a turn on. It probably wasn't a good thing, but Sky really couldn't help it the older boy looked so damn hot when his eyes turned to a bright, liquid silver that churned with fiery passion. Thinking back to the first time she had seen him so furious...when they had come across Avery down in the basements on their first patrol...Merlin, her Alpha had been the epitome of some war god, and it had burned her through with want and need just to see him. It had been such a glorious sight.

Even now, though she couldn't see him as he wrapped his arms around her to pull her out of range of the door, she knew. She knew those eyes were like silver lava pools, swimming with a dangerous fury that was reflected in his tone as he growled at her, causing goose bumps to pop up all over her flesh and heat pooling in her nether region. The way he called her 'baby' making her body shudder with delight as it always did (for some reason the word itself was like a pleasure button all on it's own), and the feel of being swept off her feet and into his strong arms that she knew could deal so much damage but always handled her with care in a way that was completely at odds with the look in his eyes and the tone of his voice made her whimper with desire. And all of it had her already hanging off the cliff of ultimate pleasure.

It was the world's greatest foreplay, in her mind. These games of cat and mouse they played. These brief struggles for dominance between them that would always end with her giving in to him and him taking everything he wanted from her. It was a turn on like no other, and it was probably completely insane and unnatural, but Skyler didn't care. She had met her match in the form of Draco. He matched her in every way. Countered her every move. Kept her guessing in predictably unpredictable ways. Treated her like a queen, but also like an equal. If the brunette ever worshipped or bowed to anyone, it would be her Alpha.

And she didn't care if anyone understood it, accepted it, or liked it. It was her life. Her happiness. Her heart. He was her life, happiness, and heart. She would be damned if anyone tried to take that away. Because she would be ruthless in showing them why that wasn't a good idea.

What else wasn't a good idea? Getting herself tied up and bound to that damn desk again so tightly that her nipples ached from being pressed into the barely cushioned surface of the wood so hard and roughly. This was so not what she had planned, and the teen hissed at him in a dangerous warning much like the panther she portrayed at times. She didn't want to be freakin' tied up!! Once had been bad enough, and the new position was quite uncomfortable, what with the way the edge of the desk bit into her abdomen and the way her arms and legs strained from the stretch. "It's hardly my fault you can't handle a bit of teasing, so I see no reason for being punished." The teen replied heatedly, frustrated with the fact that she couldn't move again and pulling against the ropes to test their strength. Much like before, they didn't give any slack.

But her words trailed off into a soft, needy moan when she felt his fingers between her legs, the contact both relieving to her her body and exciting it further than it already was. Especially when those same fingers dipped inside her and stroked her higher, making her keen with her desire for him as she tried desperately to move agains them in an attempt to satisfy that deep need pulsing in her core. He had other ideas it seemed, and it was all over much too soon for her liking, a whimper of loss leaving her lips when the fingers were removed. "And you call me a tease? Maybe I should punish you now.."

Skyler couldn't help the way her body quivered under his ministrations as his fingers made their way to her rear entrance, anticipation leaping through her very bones even as anxiety did. It had only been once before that he had taken her that way, and though it was pleasurable, it wasn't anything the brunette thought she would get accustomed to. She also wasn't entirely sure she enjoyed it, and not because of the act itself, because every sexual act with the blonde was enjoyable. But because of the meaning the teen felt might be behind it. She just couldn't help but think of how he had done it before. With his cousin. In that way. And maybe that was why he enjoyed it so much. Sky was sure she was overthinking things, and tried to vanish her insecurities, not wanting to ruin their very hard to get alone time with such stupid thoughts.

Draco had just proposed to her. She had seen how he felt in his own mind. She wasn't going to allow herself to think that she was just a stand in for someone, or that he had some secret feelings buried for his cousin. The older boy had just showed her his heart. She wasn't going to hurt him by thinking the worst. What she was going to do was to let go. Sky was sure this was the oddest of times to have such thoughts, even though only half her mind was on it, the other half on the way he was teasing her mercilessly from behind. But she was also sure that she needed to let go of everything. She had accepted Draco, not only as her Alpha, but now as her fiancé. As her future husband. Distant future as it may be. She wouldn't do him the dishonor of thinking anything less than fully committed to her. So she let it all go. The past. The mistakes. The lies. The cheating. All of it. None of it mattered anymore, and the only way it ever would matter was that it only proved one thing. That they belonged together, and that nothing could ever change that.

Of course, because the brunette was half lost in ridding herself of insecurities, she failed to fully realize just exactly what her blonde counterpart was doing, except that it was frustrating, albeit it felt incredibly arousing. However, when he shoved himself fully into her rear entrance without much of a warning, it was completely surprising, and yet so very unsurprising, seeing as that always seemed to be the way he did things. It didn't make it any less freakin' painful than the first damn time though!

The teen let out a strangled scream, her nails digging into the blanket and bunching it up in her hands as they balled into fists so tightly her knuckles turned white. Her head dropped to the table with a thud as her eyes squeezed shut from the onslaught of pain she felt from the intrusion, her teeth gritting together. Her entire body was tensed up tighter than ever, and she knew it was only making the situation worse. "One would think you would have a bit more consideration for someone in my position, Alpha." Sky hissed out angrily, struggling to get her body to relax around him so the pain would ebb. Why couldn't he freakin' do it slowly? Was there some rule in boyland that said you had to shove your penis into the girl all in one go? Because both boys she had been with seemed to live by that one, and didn't seem to understand the concept of it being a painful process.

After a very long moment, Sky managed to get her body to adjust to his size and intrusion in a place that was still entirely certain that things were not supposed to go in but instead come out, but that wasn't exactly a though she wanted to linger on at the moment. Instead, she wanted to get free of those damn ropes and turn the tables on the blonde who sounded much to satisfied and gleeful with his current position as he smugly stated how he was in control. Her body, the traitorous thing it was, agreed wholeheartedly it would seem, as it reacted with a shudder from his use of the term that he was getting much too used to using and as his fingers that teased her so made there way up her quivering thigh to her core, where they stimulated her in ways only he knew how to do.

"You're only in control because I let you be." The teen bit back with heat, sure she was going to pay the price for her smart mouth with him but not really caring. The Slytherin witch squirmed and wriggled from the assault he was launching on her, every part of her body over-sensitized now, and everything hazy with lust and need and want. Her moans were loud and wanton as he started to move within her, his fingers plunging inside her to do their work and hit spots that made her toes curl and her fingers grip the blanket all the more tighter. He had her in some wicked, devilish version of heaven and hell combined and everything felt euphoric. Sky was even deriving some kind of pleasure from the pain, and she was too far gone in it all to really care or even think about how twisted it all might just be.

Shocks of pain and pleasure flowed through her with each thrust of his, and it was all her brain could compute at the time. Merlin!! He was hitting every damn spot she had, dominating her in such a way she couldn't possibly fight it. He had her tipping right over the edge when his words made it through to her foggy brain, and Skyler let out a very angry, and very dangerous cat-like hiss at his challenging words, gaining control of her approaching orgasm enough to stop it in it's tracks, though her muscles clenched around him ever so tightly as she held back. "Is my Alpha...doubting me?"

Skyler was so full of so many strong emotions, it was normal for her magic to react to them in one way or the other. She had been working to try and control that, but it was hard. As such, there was no predicting that it would get stirred up at that point and time, reacting to her anger and offense at his words, and her passion and love for him. The air around them seemed to thicken and spark with it as the teen extended her claws to slice through the ropes that had her arms bound with ease, purple eyes shinning dangerously as she reached down slowly and carefully to slice the ones tying her legs, first one, then the other. During the process, she never moved enough to have his member slipping out from inside her.

But now, her magic had a mind of it's own, pushing him back and out of her and into the chair, binding him there with itself as Sky immediately kneeled between his legs, teeth nipping along the inside of his thighs as she in her forward slowly towards his member, her eyes glued to his and swirling with desire, fiery passion, and a thirst to prove herself to him. Her tongue flicked out past lips that were curled into a devious smirk to lap at the head of his penis, swirling around it as she slid her lips of it, sucking softly. Slowly, the teen made her way down his shaft, eyes still glued to his as she hallowed her cheeks and forced herself to not choke as she managed to take him to the hilt, feeling him hit the back of her throat. She paused, swallowing for a second to control the urge to choke and back off, her fingers playing with lightly with his sac as she wrapped her tongue around his member, sliding her mouth back his shaft and sucking just that much harder. Skyler repeated the process, her head bobbing up and down on his member as she traced it with her tongue inside her mouth and alternated sucking hard and soft, eyes on him the whole time. She was determined to prove herself. Determined to bring him to ecstasy and take everything he could give in the way he least expected and when he could do nothing about it but watch and give in as her and her magic worked together to rise to his challenge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE*   What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 1:59 pm

An almost cruel chuckle fell from his lips as Draco kept moving within her arse, even as she berated him for being so rough. "Sorry, baby. Maybe I'd be a little gentler if you behaved as expected. Thing is, this is a punishment. You're supposed to scream." He shoved himself into her with a greater force to punctuate his statement, smirking at the screams that came from his sexy beast of a fiancee. He'd never hurt her in a way that she wouldn't get over. In this instance, he happened to know that the pain caused even more pleasure, and he wanted to show her just how much pain she might actually enjoy.

Call him a sadistic freak, but Draco got off on pain. He loved pushing his body, and that of his lover, to the edge and right over it as well. It was satisfying to feel someone come undone with the intense orgasm that the first painful burst of pleasure could produce. This was what encouraged him to slide three fingers inside of her and caress his own member through the thin layer of flesh between her arse and her pussy. He shuddered slightly, growling as he kept moving member and digits within her. Oh, gods. She was an amazing girl, and he wanted to show her everything her body could handle, and everything it could give her.

"And what if I am doubting you, love? Have you proven your ability to take all that I can give you yet?" The words were barely out of his mouth before the waves of magic hit him and Draco knew that the hiss from his lover was far from that of a kitten. He flew back into the chair that he had been bound to before, only this time there were no ropes for him to cut through. There was no escaping his situation, as her magic held him so strongly to the seat that he couldn't even attempt to move.

Draco watched with wide eyes the color of molten mercury as she approached him, her own eyes just as fierce. He strained and groaned as he looked at her. Merlin, she was sexy. It was perhaps the most erotic thing Draco had ever experienced when the girl leaned forward and stuck the tip of her tongue out, touching the head of his member and eliciting a hiss and shudder of pleasure from the blonde.

As soon as she started giving him her full attention, Draco was in a euphoric bliss that he'd never want to be rid of. He'd been upset at first to be removed from her body, but now... Now he was beyond satisfied, and he just wanted her to keep worshiping him with that hot little mouth of hers. "Oh, baby... Mmm, yes. You can hold your own perfectly fine with your alpha, can't you? Mmmm, never let anyone take advantage of you..."

It was true. Her display told him that she could hold her own against anyone who might try to have their way with her. After all, if she could restrain the man who she wanted to ravish her, she could definitely stop those she didn't desire. "Maybe this whole encounter will end with a reward for my sexy... oooooh... kitten."
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Skyler Riddle

Slytherin
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE*   What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 2:29 pm

The moment her mouth and tongue were on him, Skyler knew she would succeed in proving herself, and her point. This time though, it wasn't intuition that had her knowing this. It was confidence. Aside from the fact that Draco was in fact an alpha, and therefore would never choose someone who couldn't handle him and everything that came along with him, they belonged to each other. He was hers, and she was his, and that alone made her confident that she could damn well handle anything he threw at her. They wouldn't belong together otherwise.

Of course, that didn't mean that just because she knew it didn't mean it wasn't extremely satisfying to hear him admit it. Not with just his words, but the groans and shudders she pulled from the blonde all proved the fact, and somehow Skyker managed to look smug even with his hard cock in her mouth. Merlin was he ever hard!! It was such a turn on, to feel the incredible stiffness of his member as she ran the tip of her tongue over his rigid shaft, feeling it pulse within her lips as they slid over it softly, making it twitch with need as she grazed her teeth lightly along.

The brunette gave a moan of appreciation at the simple fact that she could do this to him. Make him so aroused, so hard. So needy and wanting. And she was sure the vibration from the sound that came through her throat he would feel in every inch of his sizable member. She had never felt both so...dirty, and yet so...alive. Not to mention the power trip it was to know that she could bring him to ultimate ecstasy, but also keep him from it as well. Sky had never done anything like what they had done that day.

It was all so new. So exciting and thrilling. And though she was positive it wasn't normal to enjoy pain as much as she did, the teen could hardly help it. It was erotic, the way he handled her body, putting it in a state of pleasure that was further induced by the shocks of pain. For a brief moment, Skyler had to wonder if something was wrong with her. After all, it seemed rather twisted to be fifteen and enjoy being tied up, spanked, teased mercilessly, and to enjoy being in pain. To actually want those things. And more. That was a far cry from simply enjoying sexual intimacy.

There was also the fact that her main pleasure came from his. When he had had her tied up, pumping into her ass hard enough to make her scream, Sky didn't need to see his face or the satisfied smirk on his lips to know he enjoyed it. To know it pleased him that he could make her scream for him, and that she was willing to take the pain in with the pleasure. And his pleasure, was hers, even if it brought her pain. So yea. Twisted? Definitely, because somewhere along the lines they had crossed into a world of a darker type of sexual gratification, where he was the sadist, and she was the masochist.

And Sky loved it.

Of course, that didn't mean the roles couldn't be reversed now did it? Especially when he called her something so foolish as 'kitten'. Skyler didn't really know what she was doing, but it seemed like an entirely good idea to squeeze his sac, that her fingers had idly toyed with up until that time, a bit rougher than necessary. The teen was pretty sure this would hurt, considering the male species always complained about how sensitive their genitalia was to pain. As she did this, the brunette bobbed her head a few more times up and down his hard length, pausing when she took him into her mouth all the way to the hilt, taking the time to give a particularly hard suck before pulling back and letting his member fall from her mouth with an audible 'pop'.

"Did you just call me a...kitten?" The violet eyes flashed dangerously as she looked at him, kneeling between his legs that were pinned down by her wild magic that was thick in the air as her temper flared. A kitten?! She wasn't some little ball of fur that people cooed at and called things like adorable and cute!! She was a panther!! A majestic, dangerous creature that deserved respect and to be admired as such!!

Now, Sky allowed him many different terms. She put up with him calling her 'little snake', even though she couldn't stand being called a 'little' anything. She let him dub her the 'fail snake', which managed to be both an insult and a compliment, if one could imagine that. She allowed the term 'baby', mostly because he would use the term regardless since he had discovered it's effect. But over her dead and lifeless body would he be adding the term 'kitten' to the damn list. No matter if he added on the adjective 'sexy' before it or not.

With a smirk that was best suited for the devil himself, Skyler squeezed his sac that much harder, delighting in the fact that he couldn't do anything about it. "Do you remember what happened the last time you dared to call me that, Drake?" The teen asked him almost innocently, referencing their first actual date, in which she had turned him pink for calling her 'kitten'. Of course, the innocent tone was at complete odds with the devious glint in her eyes as she crawled into his lap, kneeling on either side of his hips in a way that had her dangerously close to touching him in one way or the other but still awarded him no contact.

"Too bad you don't know how to behave. Bad puppies don't get treats. They get punished." The Slytherin witch advised him, stressing the words, knowing he would hate being referred to as a puppy just as much as she hated being referred to as a kitten, and angry that she would have the gall to call him on misbehaving and for even daring to think of punishing him in some way.

Oh, but dare she did, and Sky wasn't just going to think about it. With a truly wicked smirk, the small brunette pushed herself up to a standing position, feet planted on the seat o the chair he was pinned to and on either side of his thighs. This put her lower half eye level with him, and the teen wasted no time in trailing her left hand that now wore his ring, his claim, up her inner thigh to her clitoris where her fingers began to stimulate the nub of nerves slowly right before his eyes. Her other hand slowly made it's way to her breasts, cupping one and squeezing slightly. Her body was so overstimulated that her core was soaked, and dripped her own essence on him as her eyes fluttered shut, head tilting back as she bit her lip with a pleasured moan. Skyler moved her fingers to her slick slit, caressing herself with a featherlight and slow touch, knowing it would drive him wild before she sunk her digits into her worked up core.

His punishment? To watch her bring herself to ecstasy right in front of his very eyes, so close that if he could move, he would just have to lean his head forward and he could lap at her wanting core. But he couldn't move, her magic had him bound so well she knew he could so much as twitch his hips. Skyler knew he would be frustrated beyond all hell to have her so close, so ready and waiting for him to take her as hard as he wanted, only to not be able to do it. She knew his anger would grow as he watched every pump of her fingers into herself that should've been his member delving into her, plundering her body to his desire. She knew the nearness of her nether region to him would mean the scent of her arousal would be so strong it would drive him absolutely crazy with need. She knew the sound of his name falling from her lips in a sexy moan would have him panting and nearly exploding. She knew the sight before him would be pleasure at first, but would soon turn to pain as he found himself unable to find release, to touch her, to kiss her, to mark her. To be unable to take what was rightfully his.

Skyler smirked to herself. He wasn't the only one who could bring about a mix of both heaven and hell. Now it was up to him to figure out how to get his hands on what he wanted and to reclaim his control. Because she was clearly not going to be giving it back to him this time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE*   What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 6:10 pm

A low hiss fell from Draco's clenched teeth when his fail snake gripped his sac rather tightly. When she increased the pressure, he made "aah, ah!" noises and tried to buck his hips. Of course, he couldn't move at all, and this only further angered the male. He snarled at her, knowing he would get this kind of reaction. After all, he knew better than to call her such a term as 'kitten.'

When she spoke of what he should remember, Draco swallowed hard. Last time he'd made the mistake of calling her a harmless house cat the girl had turned him a horrible shade of pink. So angry had she been that she'd accidentally turned his whole body, rather than just his hair, and she couldn't turn it back right away either. Now she was already worked up enough to have her magic working wildly on his body, and he'd pushed that button again? Wow. Perhaps Draco wasn't so smart.

Suddenly she was kneeling and her sopping core was so close to his straining member... oh Salazar if there were any gods in this world they would let that beauty above him slip just a little bit so that she impaled herself on him in the most sensual way. Alas, that didn't happen, as she stood up and told him how bad he was.

"I am not a puppy, fail snake. A wolf is not some common dog. Oh, I'll show you once your magic bloody calms down!" What he should have said was if her magic calmed down, as it didn't seem likely to happen any time soon. He groaned as he watched her, smelled her, listened to her panting arousal. The scent was so intoxicating, he was drooling like the wild animal that roared inside of him.

Mmm, she thought she would punish him, did she? Like he was some bad dog? Some spoiled animal that didn't follow the rules? Oh, she'd pay. Yes, she would pay! Just as soon as he... Draco tried to move, but felt the magic holding him in place. Merlin it was like it was formed to his very body, like her magic had memorized his shape and size and... wait a minute.

It was holding him as if it knew what he looked like and exactly what his form was. If that was the case... well... Draco smirked, hoping his fiancee would hold off from taking herself past that golden edge of arousal. He concentrated, ignoring the fluctuations in her magic as he pushed and moved against it, transforming slowly and forcefully into the beast that he now embraced as a part of himself.

Of course, a wolf forming in a chair meant that the girl went toppling backward. The thing was, however, now that Draco was free of her magic, he was free to phase back to himself and catch her in his strong arms. "Is this taking charge enough for you, baby?" he growled. In mere seconds, Draco had shoved his fiancee up against the wall and was ravishing her once more, holding her against the stone as he let his mouth run down her body, licking and biting her collar bone, nipples, leaving a trail of red hot bruises down the center of her chest to her stomach where he trailed and kissed the words that he called her every day.

Once he'd worshipped her scars, Draco spread her legs and hooked her knees over his shoulders, opening her wide before his face and inhaling her scent. It had him throbbing in his own nether region, but Draco ignored that for now, diving face first into her and lapping at her flowing juices. He shoved his tongue inside of her, then worked it around her sensitive nub before nipping at the bundle of nerves that would have her coming apart for him. He smirked, licking at her essence again before standing, her legs still hooked over his shoulders.

"We really should get back to the daily norm you know, fail snake," he murmured as he lined himself up and slowly pushed into her, enjoying the way her center slowly and lovingly swallowed him up. "Maybe one more round before we part though, hmm? Give the clever wolf and sexy panther their rightful rewards..."
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Skyler Riddle

Slytherin
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE*   What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:21 pm

His snarling and words had a laugh bubbling up from within and passing her lips as Skyler found humor in them for some reason. Probably because his offense to being called a puppy was more or less like hers to being called a kitten. There was also the fact that his threat was only too funny to the teen who had him hostage in the chair. Not to mention the threat did little to encourage fear and everything to excite her. Oh, she hoped he would be able to fight off her magic and get himself free. But until then, she had no problem bringing herself closer to the edge of ultimate pleasure and showing him what he was missing out on.

But her Alpha was far too clever for his own good, and it wasn't too long after he had spoken his threat that he found a way around her magic by shifting forms. Which also meant the brunette went falling backwards, eyes widening in surprise along with a yell of shock before they closed as she anticipated the impending pain she would feel from landing on the stone floor. But instead, she found herself being saved by a pair of strong arms and in spite of herself, the teen grinned, the term he used and the tone he said it in eliciting a full body shudder from the brunette. "My hero. Mmm..you know I love it when you take charge Alpha."

Skyler teased the blonde, only to be shoved rather forcibly up against a wall, hissing as her shoulder blades made contact with the hard stone and giving him a glare for his efforts. Of course, it wasn't like he was paying any attention to that as he began to work his mouth over her body, marking her with reckless abandon as he held her pinned to the wall. The Slytherin witch could only squirm and mewl in ecstasy from his ministrations, hissing from the bites as her hands sunk into his sweaty blonde locks and tangled themselves there while he made his way lower down her body.

She was sure that by the time she left the room, she would be marked by him so thoroughly he would be more smug than ever before, and the teen buzzed with pride as he planted kisses to her scars that spelled out his name for her. The brunette was so worked up, that she could barely function when he hooked her legs over his shoulders, anticipation and arousing delight filling her from head to toe as she knew what was coming next.

To be truthful, the teen had never thought she would ever enjoy the act of someone going down on her. It had seemed completely taboo to the young female. But it felt way too amazing to question. At least, with Draco it did. No one else had ever performed the act on her, and she was quite happy with that fact. The way he lapped at her juices that flowed freely from how extremely turned on she was...Merlin!! It was magical, and the moment his tongue was on her it was ripping moans from her throat.

The blonde had her up in the clouds, higher than she had ever been. Her thighs quivered as his tongue played at her sensitive bud, body tensing as she felt her orgasm approach, and it was just too strong to stop. But Merlin when he bit her clitoris, shocks of pain blazes through her like a wildfire to couple with the soaring pleasure he had given to her with his tongue and mouth, and it had her screaming out her over built pleasure, his name the only thing that could ever fall from her lips in a moment that incredible. "Draaaacccooooo!!"

Her orgasm was so strong that it had her core pulsing in time with her racing heart, and the teen panted heavily, her head having dropped back against the wall sometime between him biting her and her experience pure insane pleasure. It wasn't long before the throbbing of his member met the pulsing of her core as he pushed into her slowly, and the brunette moaned as every nerve in her body seemed to ignite and spark. But her bubble was burst when he mentioned having to leave, and she somehow managed to give him a pleading look, complete with wide eyes of shimmering violet as she bit at her bottom lip.

"But I don't want to leave. I hate parting with you. You know, I'm sure that as your fiancé I have the right to hold you hostage for as long as I so wish..." Sky trailed off hopefully, squeezing his member within her walls as she maneuvered herself so that her legs were wrapped around his waist and she could wrap her arms around his neck, leaning forward to claim his lips with a slow and seductive kiss, her tongue sweeping over his and whimpering softly into his mouth from the explosion of taste she got. All the while, the teen slowly ground herself onto his stiff member, clenching and unclenching around it in a way that had him throbbing even further if it were possible.

Skyler proceeded to kiss along his jar, and nibbled on his earlobe before whispering hotly in it, "Let me take care of you Alpha. Let me ride you to ecstasy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE*   What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 7:57 pm

A laugh somewhere between a bark and a howl flowed from Draco's mouth when she pulled the fiancee card. He loved the way it sounded coming from that beautiful mouth. His fiancee. Mmm, yeah. It was perfect. He kissed her softly and deeply, sharing her flavor with her and moaning into the sensual connection they shared. Oh, she felt so good.

His fiancee had an amazing sense of control when it came to her inner muscles. He panted as she kissed his face and nipped at his ear, whispering the promise that made his skin crawl with want and need. "Mmm, alright baby. You can do the riding and I'll hold you up," he growled, squeezing her arse even while he held her effortlessly allowing her to move around him, squeeze him and make slow, sweet love to him.

"After this, I'll escort you to the common room, if you'll have me. And then we can day dream about all the amazing years of blissful sex we'll have together. And we won't have to hide a bloody bit of that." He smirked, groaning at the amazing feeling of her walls clamping on him again and again. Yes, he could definitely imagine the rest of his life being filled with occurrences like this.

It was as she finally rode him to that euphoric point of pure bliss that Draco made a vow to himself and to his love. He would forever push her limits. He'd test the water just past her boundaries and see exactly what would make her happiest, get her highest, and he'd do it again and again. He'd constantly allow her to ride the waves of pleasure while getting sucked into the currents of pain. They might have what some would call a strange love, but Draco couldn't think of anything better if he tried.

Coming down from the high, he looked into those gorgeous violet eyes and smiled a true, easy smile. "You make me the happiest man in the world, fail snake. Mmm, I love you so much. It's time to rest up now though, baby. Gotta work up enough desire to jump me again soon." He winked at her, pulling out and away to gather their clothes and pull his on quickly, turning to her and sliding hers onto her body, trailing her skin with kisses as a prelude to the clothing's path.

"Sneak out of your dorm tonight, fail snake. My curtains will be open just a little bit. Come see me. Come be with me. I want to hold you while you fall asleep in my arms again." He didn't even want sex. Well, he did, cause he always wanted sex with her, but moreso he wanted to feel her let go against his body. He wanted her to be in her most vulnerable state in his arms, sleeping soundly, knowing her alpha was protecting her. Yes, and she'd sleep in his arms until the day one of them died. Just as soon as they were out of school he'd make sure of that. And once they were out in the open about things?

He'd have her in his dorm every night, just so he could fall asleep to her softly beating heart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE*   What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE* - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2