Hogwarts: The Silver Lining
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where enemies can become allies and friends, and where everything you thought you knew is now questionable.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Helpful Links
Founders
Salazar Slytherin
Tumblr
Twitter

Rowena Ravenclaw
Godric Gryffindor
Helga Hufflepuff
The Daily Phropet
Affiliates

We have a library? (Seth) (mature)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

We have a library? (Seth) (mature) Empty
PostSubject: We have a library? (Seth) (mature)   We have a library? (Seth) (mature) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 11:18 pm

Tristan sat in her favorite spot in the whole library. A tiny corner in the back, right by the window. She would sometimes curl up back there and work on homework, or new songs, or she would come here to just get away from everything. Hardly anyone bothered her back here, and she loved it. She pulled out some parchment, a quill, and an ink bottle. She began working on her potions essay.
The assignment was a 500 word essay on the use of the Bezoar and the benefits it has and how it can save you. She searched her brain for any information she could recall about the bezoar. But she was just drawing up a blank. She groaned in frustration and grabbed her text book from her bag. She hated having to use her book. She was supposed to be smart. Why couldn’t she remember this stuff on her own? She heard a bunch of people in the back of the library making a bunch of noise. She shook her head and sighed, most people didn’t even know Hogwarts had a library.
She began reading the pages of her text book and let the information swarm her mind. She began writing her essay. She wrote about how a bezoar is a stone taken from the stomach of a goat and it will save you from most poisons. The Bezoar is an object that is usually made of hair, plant fibre, or similar indigestible matter that stays in the gut of an animal and forms a hard ball or "stone".
She was almost finished with her essay, when someone knocked over her ink bottle. Therefore, causing ink to spill all over her stuff including her almost finished essay! She jumped up to avoid getting ink all over her and gasped. “What the hell!”

Last edited by Tristan Lycanthe on Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We have a library? (Seth) (mature)   We have a library? (Seth) (mature) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 12:32 am

(ooc: Watch how I structure this and it will help clean your posts up, like spacing. Hopefully it helps. Try and make your posts long like mine too sweetie Smile )

Seth was in the library with a few of his house mates deciding to be pains. They planned on making noise and being disruptive like children in a way. Seth really didn't enjoy the fact they were doing this, but went along with it because he didn't have anything else to do. Plus, he hated the library and the witches and wizards who went there to study instead of do fun things. Studying was pointless to him. After a while, his friends left growing bored of talking loudly and pushing chairs over. Seth had grown bored from the beginning.

Once they left, he sat down and drew in a few books, bored. He decided to leave once it got too quiet. As he left, he tripped on his shoelaces. Stupidly he didn't tie them and had stepped on the right lace, falling right into Tristan's table which had caused the ink to spill. It was completely by accident but the fact that it had ruined what someone was working on was enough to make the Slytherin laugh. That was until he saw who it was. A very beautiful Ravenclaw stood up and yelled at him. Seth never yelled at witches, and usually he left them alone when he did his mischief.

"Sorry bout that beautiful. Tripped over my shoe laces." Seth said and flashed a very flirty grin at Tristan. His blue eyes, entrancing as some would describe them, locked onto her eyes as his grin became a flirty smile. He really didn't care that she was angry at her ruined worked, usually his cheesy smile and looks made most witches that weren't Slytherin fall for his charms. They'd forgive him and he'd seal the deal. Of course, Seth wasn't like most of his Slytherin housemates. Seth got to know the witches he wanted to sleep with because he slept with them. He made each witch feel special and kept them as close friends afterward. Sometimes he would even date them for a while.

The witch before him, even though she was a Ravenclaw, was beautiful. He wanted to know her inside and out. He wanted to explore her. Seth wanted to know all about her then take her cloths off and know her intimately. That was if he could close the deal with her.

"I'll help clean that up. The ink hasn't dried yet. I just learned this spell, hopefully it works." Seth said, taking his wand out. He flicked his wrist casting a spell over the paper she was writing her essay on and watched the ink fly off the paper and into the bottle, leaving very little if any black smudges on the paper. Most of her writing was still visible. "I think you can recopy what you wrote. I got most of it off so you can read what was covered. My name is Seth Smith, beautiful. What is your lovely name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We have a library? (Seth) (mature)   We have a library? (Seth) (mature) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:41 am

Tristan felt her anger bubble up inside her. First, this guy ruins her work then has the audacity to hit on her! Who did he think he was? But she had to admit he was rather attractive. And when he called her beautiful, she felt her tummy do a couple of back flips. “Um.. I’m Tristan. Tristan Lycanthe. But you can call me Tris. Most people do.”

She moved a strand of hair out of her face, but it just returned to the same annoying spot right in front of her face. It was brushing against her eyes and nose, driving her bloody crazy. Then again, so was he. She decided to just ignore the hair and focus on the cute boy in front of her.

She picked up her school work and examined it. Not a single drop of ink she had not put there herself, “Wow. I really need to learn that spell. This isn’t the first time this has happened. But it is the first time the guy has been so apologetic about it.” She smiled and giggled flirtatiously towards Seth. “So, I’m guessing Slytherin?” She asked and nodded towards his green robes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We have a library? (Seth) (mature)   We have a library? (Seth) (mature) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 3:48 pm

((OOC: better structure, keep adding with length you're starting to get the hang of it! Smile*hug*)

"Well, I mean, I am wearing green, the Slytherin tie, I gotta be a Hufflepuff right?"  Seth joked, having to put the humor into her question.  He thought Ravenclaw's were smarter than that, but she had proved him wrong.  She was pretty, but Seth started to see that she wasn't sure of herself as she eyed him.  It wasn't the first time a witch did that with him.  He was part veela, most witches couldn't understand why he was more attractive than most of the other wizards in the castle.  It wasn't like a female veela who's beauty would be so eye popping you couldn't help but stare in awe.

"Would you like to get out of this place?  I know a great spot in the dungeons that would be great to chat.  I'd love to get to know you a bit Tris." Seth smiled, flashing her one of his sexy smiles of white teeth and full lips.  The kind of smile a wizard gave a witch that he was really into.  His entire body language was showing her that he wanted her badly.  It was just the way he was, how most male teenagers were at this time of their lives.

"Or we can walk around.  I still want to get to know more about you.  You are beautiful.  And look, you are so impressed with my spell that I just learned.  To be honest, it was a fluke spell, I had no idea what I was casting." Seth grin and laughed slightly, trying to get her to laugh with him.  Seth reached out and took her right hand into his and kissed her knuckles while eyeing her eyes with his blue eyes. "What do you say?  This handsome Hufflepuff needs to find his proper robes and a smart Ravenclaw like yourself would be great and getting me the right colors right?"  He laughed, let go of her hand and spun around showing off his green tie and robes along with his Slytherin patch.  He was clearly joking and really just wanted to see her smile or a least crack a small chuckle at his jokes.  He was a clown, and she was making his clown real come out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We have a library? (Seth) (mature)   We have a library? (Seth) (mature) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 4:06 pm

((I will work on length later. I have the flu right now so I will do what I can. And yay! I love hugs!))

“Obviously.” She rolled her eyes and giggled, pushing playfully on the arm. She twirled the sapphire gem hanging around her neck and squeezed it softly. She was not used to boys flirting with her. Was that what Seth was doing? Flirting? “Oh Hufflepuff? My best friend Tessa is in Hufflepuff. Do you know her?” She wondered if Seth knew Tessa or not. Most people did, not always in a good way.

Something about Seth drew her in, like a fish on a line. She felt herself getting lost in his blue eyes, and she didn’t really want to be found. “Um.. sure. Lets go.” She said when he suggested going down to the dungeons. Tristan never really liked the dungeons, but she wanted to spend more time with Seth. So she would deal with it. “I’d love to get to know you better too.” She smiled and walked along side him.

He then suggested just walking around, “Either way works for me. As long as I’m with you, I don’t really care.” She blushed when he kissed her knuckles smiled softly, “Well aren’t you a gentleman?” She laughed when he mentioned him being a Hufflepuff again, “Lets go find you some yellow.” She took out her wand and casted a spell, changing his robes to Hufflepuff instead of Slytherin, “There. All fixed.” She smirked and giggled teasingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We have a library? (Seth) (mature)   We have a library? (Seth) (mature) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:26 pm

(To Admins, Permission was given on rp stuff)

Seth smiled when she agreed to go to the dungeons with him. He liked that she was easy. He knew she had to know what his intentions were with her. They were going to be alone, he was a Slytherin, he was flirting with her, it was very clear he wanted her. At first, he thought was was serious when she asked if he knew her friend Tessa in Hufflepuff in reference to his joke on being in that house, but soon he realized it was a failed joke attempt on her part.

Joking around wasn't for everyone so he shrugged it off. "No, I don't know a lot of a Puffs." Seth said simply to her question and took her hand. He led her down to the dungeons, taking the moving staircases until they were alone all the way at the bottom of the castle. When she turned his robes yellow however he paused, took out his wand and switched them back. He was going to get her back for that.
"Don't ever do that again okay?" Seth warned simply. His eyes narrowed but he let it go. He wanted her, and he wanted her now. He no longer cared on getting to know the Ravenclaw witch now. He just wanted to take her. Make her his.

He walked into a hall in the dungeons that was rarely used and grinned. He had her all alone now. Just like he wanted. "So, you want to be with me huh?" Seth asked once they stopped walking. He took his robes off and laid them down onto the floor as a blanket of sorts and pushed her up and against the wall. He grinned, his teeth shinning in the low light as his hands picked Tris' body up and pressed her against the brick wall. He was going to take her, he wanted her so badly.

Seth's hormones were raging now. Somehow her beauty, words, changing his robes to yellow, and her pathetic attempt of flirting had set him off. He felt his pants become incredibly tight. "Well, I have you all alone down here Tris. I hope you want this. You are going to love it." Seth said and grinned. Without warning, he pressed his body against hers, pressing her most against the wall and locked his lips to her lips. His tongue forced its way inside her mouth and began to play with her tongue. His right hand began to fondle her right breast as the other started to lift her shirt. He stopped after a moment, his pants becoming unbearably tight and he looked at Tris with the biggest smile.

"You like this? Or do you want me to stop baby?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We have a library? (Seth) (mature)   We have a library? (Seth) (mature) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 2:03 am

Tristan smiled as they walked down the staircases hand in hand. However, he got slightly pissed when she changed his robes. Scary pissed. Her eyes widened when he warned her to never do that again. She silently nodded and looked down at her feet. She looked up when he asked her if she wanted to be with him. She thought he meant as in spend time with him, so she nodded. She did want to be with him. She wanted to get to know him. She liked flirting with him and playing with him.

However, all that soon changed. Suddenly, she was pressed against the wall and all she could see was Seth’s smile in the low light of the corridor. She gasped when her back hit the cold stone wall. Her eyes widened in both fascination and fear. She was terrified, intrigued and somehow very turned on. Now she wanted him. But she had never done this before.

It was then that Seth attacked her lips with his. Her first kiss. Yeah she was 15, but still. Tris wasn’t the type to go around kissing random guys. She had never even really had a boyfriend before. She felt his tongue enter her mouth and tried to push him off. His hand was suddenly on her breast and she pushed harder.

Why was she fighting? It felt so good. She stopped fighting and wrapped her arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. She nodded and said, “I like it. The question is, do you like it?” She could tell by the buldge in his pants that he did. She pulled him back in for another kiss and slipped her tongue into his mouth. But then she pulled back, "Seth wait. Were in the corridors. What if someone comes along? Cant we do this in your room or something?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We have a library? (Seth) (mature)   We have a library? (Seth) (mature) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 6:23 pm

"That's the excitement of it Tris, the thought we could get caught at any moment." Seth grinned, his mouth moved to her neck and he bit into her soft flesh, not hard enough to make her bleed but hard enough he was sure she gasp. He sucked onto her skin, trying to make a bruise form as he lifted the rest of Tris' shirt off over her, leaving her with just her bra on. He then undid her skirt. His mouth pulled back from her neck as he looked at her body with a look of hunger.

Seth took his own shirt off, taking his time with his tie, making sure he didn't wrinkle his clothing, also he wanted to make her wait, to see her begging for him. Seth was greedy like this. Once he put his shirt and tie on the floor, his face buried itself into her breasts. His teeth played with her bra as his right hand undid the clasp. He then put his mouth onto her right nipple, sucking on it softly. She had an amazing body to his eyes and he wanted to taste every bit of it. Seth's pants seemed to grow so tight he had to remove his pants so that he was just in his boxers. His member was bulging and hard.

"You are a naughty little bird aren't you?" Seth grinned, his left hand placed with her left breast, pinching his nipples. He went for her neck again, sucking another spot to make another bruise form. Seth's right hand began to trace Tris' panties, playing with the trimming before he placed his and inside her panties and began to play with her clit with his thumb as his index finger entered her.

"You like that? You want me to take you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We have a library? (Seth) (mature)   We have a library? (Seth) (mature) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 6:31 pm

Tristan smiled as he talked about the excitement of possibly getting caught. It was exciting. And certainly new for her. She gasped when he bit down on her neck. She let a moan escape her lips and pulled his head down to keep him from moving. But he eventually lifted his head. She groaned at the loss of contact. She gasped again when the cold air hit her bare skin.

She watched as he took forever to take his shirt and tie off. She was tempted to just rip them off. But it was well worth the wait. The boy was ripped. He had perfect abs, a perfect tan, defined muscles, it was perfect. She squealed softly when he latched his mouth onto her right nipple. “Oh Merlin, Seth.” She moaned and grabbed the back of his head. When he took his jeans off, he could see just how hard he was and how big. She gulped nervously and her eyes widened.

She turned her head when he asked if she was naughty, “Why yes. Yes I am. Wanna find out just how naughty, my little snake?” He then began sucking on her neck again. She was definitely going to have marks in the morning. She moaned loud enough to cause an echo through the hallways. She leaned her head back and bit her lip.

She gasped when he slid a finger inside her, “Oh my… Seth!” She yelled. “Take me.” She nodded vigorously, “Take me. Take me. Take me.” She was nervous, this was her first time. And she was pretty sure her eyes showed that. She pulled him into a kiss and bit his lip, teasing him for all the teasing he had done to her. She grinded against him and pulled his boxers down, grinding against his bare skin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We have a library? (Seth) (mature)   We have a library? (Seth) (mature) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 6:52 pm

Seth laughed when she screamed for him to take her, clearly noting that it had to be her first time from her reactions. He didn't want her to get hurt bad or to do anything she didn't want to. Her body showed him she was ready though. He slipped another finger in and began to slide them in and out, increasing his pace as his other hand took her panties off just as she removed his boxers. He took her hand and placed it on his hard cock, showing her how to rub him and let her do the rest, letting out a soft moan, hoping she would keep it going without his assist.

"Just rub up and down baby." Seth kept fingering Tris, increasing his speed more and more before pulling out. She seemed ready and eager. He kissed her again, his mouth moving from her lips to neck to nipple and belly before he took her hand off his cock. He laid her down onto his cloak on the floor, spread her legs and smiled.

"Ready? This might hurt a tiny bit Tris, but adjust with it, breath with me, and it will start to get very pleasurable. I promise if you don't like it after a while we can stop and I'll go back to the fingers okay?" Seth looked into her eyes, making sure she was ready and slowly placed his tip inside her tight core. He slide in slowly, making sure she could adjust to him before he slide in completely. He did not start to slide in and out right away, letting her get used to the feeling. After a few seconds, Seth slide himself out slowly, then back in, increasing his speed slowly, watching Tris' eyes for signs of her being too uncomfortable. He knew first times for witches hurt, but after a while they screamed in pleasure. He moaned softly, she was so tight on his cock. He wanted to cum already but knew how to hold it back and last a while. He wanted her first time to feel amazing. He wouldn't blew his load until she came at least once.

"How does that feel? You like that?" He asked, his mouth moved down and locked onto her neck, nibbling softly, every so often his bit harder to make another hickey. He wanted to make it known she was taken and had fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We have a library? (Seth) (mature)   We have a library? (Seth) (mature) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 7:00 pm

She kissed him and gasped when he put her hand against his cock. “Seth…” She whimpered frightened. He began to guide her hand up and down. When he released her hand, she continued the motions, enjoying his reaction. She moaned and squirmed as he kissed down her body.

Suddenly, Tris was on her back, her legs spread apart. “I think I’m ready.” She nodded when he told her to just breathe, “Promise?” She counted to 3 and then she felt the tip of him inside her. She cringed and whimpered softly. She screamed when he was fully inside her, “Seth!” She clenched her eyes shut and felt a few tears fall down her cheeks.

After a few minutes, it began to feel really good. She moaned as he moved in and out of her. She clung to him and wrapped her legs around him, pulling him closer and pushing him in deeper, “More, Seth.” She needed more. She moaned and kissed him as he slid in and out of her.

“I love it. Don’t stop baby. Please don’t stop.” He left hickey number 5 on her neck and she moaned in pleasure. She felt herself getting close. “Oh my god, Seth. Baby, I’m close.” She felt herself go over the edge. She screamed in pleasure and collapsed beneath him, breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We have a library? (Seth) (mature)   We have a library? (Seth) (mature) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 7:13 pm

Seth moaned when she rubbed him, enjoying her hand on his cock, her motions seemed skilled even if she had never done it before. "I Promise." Seth said to her question before he had entered her, and smiled a reassuring smile. He hated to see her cry at first. Her scream alerted him as well and he felt horrible. "Do you want me to stop?" He asked but soon after a few minutes she answered that question for him. She was enjoying him after a bit and Seth was able to relax and enjoy his sex with Tris.

He began to go faster, harder, really stretching her out. He lifted her legs up to give him better access inside her tight core, hitting her cervix at least once or twice. Seth loved when she began to move with him, really loving the feeling of his cock inside her. She kept moaning, louder and louder and Seth knew that Tris was getting close. So close that when she came he couldn't help but cum with her and released his load inside of her and moaned loudly with her. He collapsed on top of her body and panted. His body dripped with sweat. He slowly removed himself from inside of her after a couple of seconds, making sure not to hurt her in the process since she was newly devirginized.

"That was your first time with everything wasn't it?" Seth asked after he crawled off her and laid beside her naked body. He panted slightly, exhausted from everything they just did. "You didn't have to have sex with me Tris. If you just told me you never did any of this we didn't have to. But you seemed like you really had fun... Did you enjoy yourself? Any regrets beautiful?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We have a library? (Seth) (mature)   We have a library? (Seth) (mature) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 8:10 pm

Tristan continued to moan and scream in pleasure until he came inside her. He collapsed on her and she loved the feel of him on top of her. Both of theirir bodies were slick with sweat. She breathed heavily as he pulled out of her. She cuddled up to.him and hugged him, just wanting to be held by him.

He then asked if that had been her first time. "Was it that easy to tell? Yes. Yes it was." She laughed when he told her she didn't have to have had sex with him. "Wow. Now I know why you're not in ravenclaw. I wanted to do it seth. And I will want to do it again, and again, and again."

She giggled and kissed him, pressing her naked body up against his. "I definitely enjoyed myself. And I regret nothing. Thank you for being gentle with me. It was sweet of you." She kissed him softly and lied her head on his chest. "So what happens now?" She asked. But before he could answer her, she eyes closed and she fell asleep in his arms, naked in the corridor of the dungeons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We have a library? (Seth) (mature)   We have a library? (Seth) (mature) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 10:58 pm

Seth sighed deeply, and nodded to her responses. So she enjoyed his body, his skill. It was a big ego boost, another witch on his belt. This one seemed a bit clingy which happened with first timers. Seth didn't mind, it just meant they would be fucking more and more. It wasn't anything he would dislike. He loved the clingy witches who wanted more of him. He enjoyed pounding into them and making them scream for more and more.

He didn't however like the fact that she rested her head on his stomach and closed her eyes. They couldn't exactly sleep in the hallway. He needed to get dressed and get her back to what she was doing and he needed to get off to doing something else. Or be with her, either or. The fact was they couldn't stay here in the nude.

"Wake up. Get dressed Tristan. We can't sleep here, it's a hall way and your naked." Seth said, shook her off him and put his boxers on. He sat up and pulled his pants on and stood up after his shoes were on as well. He took his time with his shirt and tie like when he removed it. He waited until she stood up to clean his robes off of her blood from her first time and their juices. With a flick of his wand the robe was clean like it had never been worn. The Slytherin examined it closely, inspecting it and then put it back on as well. He ran his hands through his hair, fixing it, and pushed the sweat off his face. He didn't want to go out into the day light looking disgusting. He looked at the hickey's on Tristan's neck and smiled. He must of made at least 6 of them and they were easily seen. It was a fine achievement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We have a library? (Seth) (mature)   We have a library? (Seth) (mature) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 12:40 am

Tristan groaned when Seth told her he had to get up, “What happened to the adventure, Love? Isnt the part of doing this here the risk of getting caught?” She raised an eyebrow, using his own words from earlier against him. She smirked and groaned as he pulled her to her feet.

She began to put on her clothes; her shirt was very much wrinkled, but she didn’t really care. She was too tired to care. She slipped her boots on and zipped them up after slipping her skirt on. She noticed him staring at her neck and her hand flew up to the marks that she knew were there, “Well then, someones possessive isn’t he?”

She laughed and shrugged her shoulders, “Anyway of covering these up?” She asked, she could not let anyone see these, especially not Tessa. She stepped up to him and kissed him hard on the lips, slipping her tongue into his mouth. “Why don’t you come to the bird cage with me? Or I can go to the snake pit with you? We can do round 2?” She asked, eager to stay with him, “Just… don’t go.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We have a library? (Seth) (mature)   We have a library? (Seth) (mature) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 10:12 pm

"The fun of getting caught is while your doing a deed. Being naked and sleeping in a dirty hallway isn't that exciting." Seth explained and watched her dress. Her curves were amazing and he hated seeing her cover them back up. Unlike most of his housemates, Seth didn't just pack up and ditch the witch he shagged, he was respectful. His mother raised him like that. He grinned seeing how wrinkled her shirt was and flicked his wand, straightening it so it looked like it had not been tossed on the ground.

"There. Much better. Aren't you eager though. You want to go to the snake pit? You would be eaten alive there. Let's go to your common room and you can sneak me in. I've never seen someone who had their first time so eager for a second round so soon. Usually you witches are sore and need to recover a little." Seth was starting to think he had gone way over his head with this witch. She seemed so eager to redo everything they had done and she was a beginner. He knew he was good at what he did, but he didn't realize he was that good. "Also, no we can't cover up those hickey's. Everyone has to see what a naughty witch you are."

He grinned with a very Slytherin seductive grin. The hickey's were his trademark sign that she had been claimed by him. He always left at least 5 to 8 hickeys on a witch he had slept with. So they were shown to the entire school they were his and she was a little slut in a way. He laughed inside his head, knowing that's what many students would see Tris as now, a slut.

"You sure you want a second round? If so you get more Hickey's. I have to claim you for each round baby. My goodness you are so sexy though." Seth spoke to her with a seductive tone to his voice, pure masculinity. His blue eyes looked her up and down and he slipped his right hand into her skirt, into her panties and slid two fingers inside of her. "Are you my little slut?" He asked while sliding them in and out faster and faster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We have a library? (Seth) (mature)   We have a library? (Seth) (mature) Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 4:57 am

Tris nodded her head and smiled thankfully as he fixed her shirt, freeing it of all the wrinkles. “Why yes, I am very eager. And yes, I want to go into the snake pit.” She groaned when he told her she would be eaten alive. “Fine. We can go to the bird cage instead.” She laughed and bumped his hip with hers. She took his hand and began to lead him up to the Ravenclaw Common Room.

“Sure, I’m a little sore, but that happens to everyone. Anything could make you sore. Quidditch, fighting, running. Even tripping over your own two feet could make you sore. You got to suck it up and have a bit of fun, don’t you?” She moaned when he called her a naughty witch, “I’m not that naughty.” She laughed and winked at him. “Ok, maybe I am.”

They turned a corner and continued walking up the staircases. People were staring at them a bit, well at her. Damn hickeys. She glared at them and snapped, “Take a picture, sweetheart. It will last longer.” She shook her head as the little group of 3rd years ran off, “Stupid children.”

“I want you, Seth. Stop asking me that or I will change my mind.” She growled through her teeth, threateningly. When he said the word claimed, it sent a shiver down her spine… in a good way. “I’m fine with that. And you’re not bad yourself.”

Suddenly, his fingers were inside her again. She hid her face in his neck and moaned so no one would hear them. She looked up at him and nodded when he asked if she was his little slut. She grabbed his hand and ran all the way up to the Birds Nest. The portrait then asked its riddle, “Nothing specific,but more than a few. This many clustered together will do.” Tris thought to herself before answering, “A bunch?” The witch in the portrait nodded and she stepped inside. “Wait here.” She looked inside to make sure no one was there. “All clear”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We have a library? (Seth) (mature)   We have a library? (Seth) (mature) Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 5:17 am

Seth laughed at the way the witch he was with was acting. He had never had a virgin be like this after her first time. In a way he wondered what he had gotten himself into and hoped she understood this didn't mean they were going to be boyfriend girlfriend. If anything they would be fuck buddies. Seth just didn't understand her eagerness to have more of him. He didn't mind, just didn't understand it. As they went past some students on the stairs he winked at the ones staring at Tris, as if telling them yes he had done that. Some of the witches they past giggled and blushed at Seth, recognizing his mark on Tris' neck, they had already experienced his company. Of course, Seth wasn't going to tell Tris that.

He listened to the riddle and raised a brow, very different than the one for his common room and he followed her inside. "My my my little slut, nice common room. You know how many school rules your breaking right?" He asked as she lead him to her bed. He flicked his wand to put a curtain up and muffle spell so no one would hear them and Tris' screams. He took off his tie and shirt again, folding them neatly then his pants and looked at Tris with hungry eyes.

"I'm going to make you walk funny by the time we finish you little slutty bird." He said, really wanting her to regret the choice she made by wanting a second round. He wanted to abuse her body and make her never forget it. He wasn't being rude, just a typical horny teenager. Seth pushed her onto her bed, tackling Tris' mouth with his own, shoving his tongue into her mouth, assaulting her tongue with his own. He bit he lip hard, not hard enough to draw blood as his hands worked on her shirt. His right hand undid her buttons as the left began to play with her lef breast. He pinched her nipple hard, tweaking it and rubbing it. Once he got her shirt off, his right hand slipped into her skirt and panties, sticking his fingers inside her again.

"Tell me how much you want it Tris. Tell me that your a whore. Tell me how much you like my fingers inside your clit. Tell me Tris." Seth said to her, sliding them in he faster and faster. His blue eyes locking onto her eyes as he did this. He than attacked her neck with his mouth biting her hard. He began to make more hickey's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We have a library? (Seth) (mature)   We have a library? (Seth) (mature) Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 5:29 am

“Yeah it’s a cool room. The fire even gives you riddles you have to answer before it will come to life or be put out.” She laughed, “I don’t care about the rules. Who cares about rules when you are having so much fun?” She groaned as he took his time to take his shirt off, “Must you be so neat?” She took his stuff and tossed it onto her trunk. She would pay for that later, hopefully in a good way.

“Is that so, Little Snake.” She eyed the area of his dick and raised an eyebrow when she said little. She wanted him mad. She wanted him to be rough this time. To make her scream over and over again.

Suddenly, she was on the bed with him on top of her. His tongue was shoved into her mouth and she let out a moan of pleasure. She gasped when he bit her lip and she ran her fingers through his hair. She wrapped her legs around his waist and flipped them over so she was on top.

She threw her head back and moaned in pleasure when he began to work on her breast. “Seth….” She screamed when his fingers were inside her once again. “I want it Seth. I want it so bad. I need it.” She nodded eagerly, “I’m.. I’m a whore. I love it Seth. Don’t stop.” She let out more moans of pleasure as he attacked her neck, “Seth… don’t stop.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We have a library? (Seth) (mature)   We have a library? (Seth) (mature) Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 11:53 am

Seth laughed when she threw his shirt into her trunk. He only did the neat thing to tease her. But he saw she wanted to make him mad and it just wasn't possible. He couldn't get mad at any witch, it wasn't in him. He grinned when she flipped them over when his fingers were inside her. It made things harder to maneuver so Seth simply tossed her back over and fingered her rougher and undid her bra than skirt and pulled her panties off.

"That's right, you are such a little whore. You want all of me. You little slut." Seth said, feeling stupid with the way he spoke, but grinned at her noises. He wanted to make her scream. Once her panties were off, he took himself off the bed and pulled her legs to the edge in one sharp movement hoping to make hr squeal.

"Now for something you haven't experienced." He positioned himself between her legs with his face and sniffed her scent in. The intoxicating smell caused him to dive into her core, sticking his tongue into her slits. He began to shoot his tongue into her quick with precision moves, knowing exactly how to eat her out. To make her really scream, he stuck his index finger in as well and kept going. He knew exactly what he was doing.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We have a library? (Seth) (mature)   We have a library? (Seth) (mature) Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 12:02 pm

Tris was on top of Seth when he flipped them back over and began to finger her faster and harder, “SETH!” She screamed and moaned in pleasure. She squirmed beneath his touch and lifted her hips off the bed to meet his hand. “Baby…” She moaned from deep in her chest. Suddenly, she was completely naked, but he still had clothes on.

She sat up and pulled his jeans off and slid his boxers off as well. She moaned softly when he called her a little slut. Somehow, that was a turn on for Tris. A weird one, but one none the less. She squealed as he pulled her to the edge of the bed. He was on the ground at the foot of the bed and she was curious as to what he was doing.

Something she hadn’t experienced? That didn’t limit much. “Seth what are you-“ She was cut short by his face between her legs and his tongue inside her. “Oh my god, Seth!” It felt amazing. She threw her head back and moaned in pleasure. She gripped the sheets tight and moaned, lifting her hips off the bed. He began to move his tongue faster and finger her as he did it. She screamed in pleasure and could feel herself getting near the edge. “SETH!”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We have a library? (Seth) (mature)   We have a library? (Seth) (mature) Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 2:20 pm

Seth loved the noises she made, the squeal when he pulled her down before kissing her tender spot. He knew he was amazing at what he did, her noises confirmed it. A smile grew on his face as he worked more on her clit, sucking her juices hearing her getting close to climax. He of course wouldn't let her do it though and topped when she got close, pulling his fingers out along with his tongue.

"Oh no, you are not allow to cum until I say you can." He teased, crawling over her body with his, kissing her belly, then breast then ck until he came to her lips. He then inserted himself into her, thrusting hard inside her. He moaned softly, her tightness still making him want to release right away but he didn't, he know not to. He began o thurst slow, deep, soon going faster and faster. He turned Tris over so she was on her knees her rear facing him, 'doggy style' as the muggles called it. He slammed into her hard, surehe was hitting her cervix as he thursted and moaned loudly.

"Oh Merlin! Your pussy is so tight. Fuck yea!" Seth yelled out,going faster an faster. He had no car if she was hurting, he wanted her to hurt, he knew its what she wanted and so he went faster and harder. He loved the sound of his testicles hitting her flesh, slamming into her fully. He grabbed her breasts while doing so, squeezing tightly. He pinched her nipples, leaned over and nibbles on her neck. He was killed at what he did.

"You like that? You dirty little slutty bird? Tell me you ant more, you want it harder and faster tell me what you want!" Seth yelled at her, slapping her ass hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We have a library? (Seth) (mature)   We have a library? (Seth) (mature) Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 2:28 pm

“SETH!” Tris screamed as he sucked on her clit. She was just about to cum when he stopped. “What the hell!? Why did you stop?” She demanded. He then said she wasn’t allowed to cum until he said she could. “But… Seth… baby please?” She moaned and was tempted to just handle it herself.

But then, he was crawling up her body kissing everywhere he could reach. Then, he was inside her again. She moaned instantly and scratched down his back lightly. “Seth…” Before she knew it, she was on her knees and he was doing her from behind. “Seth please. I need to cum baby. Please.”

She moaned at his comment about her pussy, “Well your huge so yeah, I bet it is.” He was going so hard, it felt so good. “Merlin more. Harder! I love it Seth. Don’t stop. More!” She screamed when he slapped her ass and was about 5 seconds away from cumming. “Seth, please!”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We have a library? (Seth) (mature)   We have a library? (Seth) (mature) Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 3:26 pm

"Go ahead, scream for me Tris, cum all you want." Seth said, thrusting faster. He wanted to hear her scream his name. He moaned, loving her sounds. He kept going, slapping her again. Loving the sounds. He moaned again, really wanting to release but he knew how to hold it.

"Tell me you want me. Tell me you dirty slut!" Seth yelled out, turning her over back to her back so he could look at her face. He leaned down and sucked her right nipple. He kept going, loving her taste. Seth could't get enough of her as he kept going. "You like it Tris?" He asked again, thrusting a bit slower then faster, changing his speeds to get her to really love the feeling of him. He stopped sucking on her breast and turned to her neck, diving in for another hickey. He was sure her entire neck would be full of them by the time they were done. He was proud of himself for it.

He loved how much she was enjoying him for her first time...well second now. He had never met a first timer enjoy this so much. Of course this made him think sh was going to get clingy. He didn't want her to think this meant they were a couple. He hoped she didn't think that at least. He had had a few clingy witches in he past and it was hard for him to shake them off because he didn't want to hurt their feelings. Especially Tris. He feared if she got upset over him not accepting her as a close girl o hi she may harm him. Of course, he would just take it, unable to attack back. He might defend himself, but in a way might not for if he deserved it he would just accept it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We have a library? (Seth) (mature)   We have a library? (Seth) (mature) Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 4:47 pm

The minute he said she could, Tris came hard. She moaned and screamed his name in pleasure. He slapped her ass again and she moaned. He called her a dirty slut and she moaned, “Don’t stop.” She moaned and panted as she tried to catch her breath.

Then, her nipple was in his mouth and his dick was pounding her and he flipped her over. “No, I don’t like it Seth. I love it. Don’t stop. Please, Merlin, don’t stop.” He began to go slower and then faster then slower again. “Seeeettthhhh….” His lips were on her neck and she could feel another hickey coming. She probably would be covered by tomorrow.

Seth was amazing. But she knew he wasn’t the type to settle down. They were just fuck buddies. Which was fine by her. She wasn’t the type to force someone to be with her. She collapsed onto the bed, tired from 2 hours of straight fucking. “Seth baby… cum for me please.” She wanted him to cum and then just lie in bed and hold her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We have a library? (Seth) (mature)   We have a library? (Seth) (mature) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We have a library? (Seth) (mature)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next