Hogwarts: The Silver Lining
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where enemies can become allies and friends, and where everything you thought you knew is now questionable.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Helpful Links
Founders
Salazar Slytherin
Tumblr
Twitter

Rowena Ravenclaw
Godric Gryffindor
Helga Hufflepuff
The Daily Phropet
Affiliates

I dare you to plot with me *smirk*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skyler Riddle
Skyler Riddle

Slytherin
Year 1
None

I dare you to plot with me *smirk* Empty
PostSubject: I dare you to plot with me *smirk*   I dare you to plot with me *smirk* Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 1:35 am

If you want to post/thread/plot with Sky, this is the place where you can make your requests. Please fill out the form below, and we can go from there as far as working it out. If you ever have a hard time coming up with some kind of plot idea, just state that in the part of the code that asks for a plot. Usually I can come up with a few, and we can work them out with each other.

Please keep in mind that Sky may not fit for certain plots/threads, and that she is also a very plot-centric character, so it may take time to fit in new threads for her. You can take a look at her Thread/Plot To-Do list below to get an idea of what I mean. Also, I would suggest reading through her Plot Summary, so you can get a good idea and some insight as to what's been going on with her so far IG, and what sorts of things your own character might know about her.

Code:

[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Year:[/b]
[b]House:[/b]
[b]Why you want to post with Sky:[/b]
[b]Your plot idea:[/b]
[b]Any other details:[/b]

Sky's Thread/Plot To-Do List

This is a list of plots/threads that Sky will be doing. This is mostly to keep track of what is planned out and what she is set up for, but it is also so everyone can get an idea of everything she is involved in. This list will be in a sort of timeline, with the threads/plots in order they will most likely happen. I will add threads/plots that I've agreed to do from my request thread here, so this list will be constantly changing with new things added and others moved to the actual timeline.

Last edited by Skyler Riddle on Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:02 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

I dare you to plot with me *smirk*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1