Hogwarts: The Silver Lining
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where enemies can become allies and friends, and where everything you thought you knew is now questionable.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Helpful Links
Founders
Salazar Slytherin
Tumblr
Twitter

Rowena Ravenclaw
Godric Gryffindor
Helga Hufflepuff
The Daily Phropet
Affiliates

Plot/Thread Ideas & Plot/Thread Requests

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luca Lestrange
Luca Lestrange

Hufflepuff
Year 1
None

Plot/Thread Ideas & Plot/Thread Requests Empty
PostSubject: Plot/Thread Ideas & Plot/Thread Requests   Plot/Thread Ideas & Plot/Thread Requests Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 4:57 pm

Plot/Thread Ideas

Plot/Thread Requests

Should you want to post/thread/plot with me, you may request such a thing here. Do not waste my time by saying it would 'fun' to thread for no reason, take the time to consider a plot, or you will get slapped with a big fat no.

Also take the time to realize that if we are in the same house and/or year, chances are you will know my name. Also with that you would know while I am nothing like my brother, I have no patience for childish things and games. I am a ladies man, I like having a good time and I like the finer things in life. I know how to talk my way out of any situation I get myself into. So with this in mind if you want to continue fill out the form below.

{Credit to Reyna & Orion for the wording, ideas for this}

Please do not post here without filling out the form, and please make sure the form is COMPLETE when you post it. Thank you! {Code Credit To Draco}

Code:
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Year:[/b]
[b]House:[/b]
[b]Why you want to post with The Cute Twin:[/b]
[b]Your plot idea:[/b]
[b]Any other details:[/b]
Back to top Go down

Plot/Thread Ideas & Plot/Thread Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot/Thread Ideas & Plot/Thread Requests   Plot/Thread Ideas & Plot/Thread Requests Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 9:54 pm

Character Name: Amelia Xavier
Year: 5th
House: Gryffindor
Why you want to post with The Cute Twin: Amelia is very fun to rp with she is reckless and claims to be fearless and is a very "all talk" witch.  I think these two could be very fun to rp together and can make a good plot line. Just an idea
Your plot idea: Possibly rivally, duel, dating, flirt?  So many ideas, i figured maybe we cna figure it out together. This can be fun and I'm sure together we can figure it out
Any other details:Nope, just figure this can be fun. and I hope you hink so too.
Back to top Go down

Plot/Thread Ideas & Plot/Thread Requests

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1