Hogwarts: The Silver Lining
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where enemies can become allies and friends, and where everything you thought you knew is now questionable.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Helpful Links
Founders
Salazar Slytherin
Tumblr
Twitter

Rowena Ravenclaw
Godric Gryffindor
Helga Hufflepuff
The Daily Phropet
Affiliates

Drinking away my sorrows (Malfoy, MATURE) complete

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Drinking away my sorrows (Malfoy, MATURE) complete - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking away my sorrows (Malfoy, MATURE) complete   Drinking away my sorrows (Malfoy, MATURE) complete - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 4:58 pm

”Good thing you thought twice about rolling me onto the bloody floor, you wanker!” Draco snapped, placing his hands on the desk and pushing himself up. His arms shook, but he forced them not to buckle beneath him and pulled his lower body up onto the desk as well. His knees and thighs shook worse than his arms, and the boy started falling forward before he shoved his fingers into the wood and forced his body to cooperate. Gods, was he ever going to be sore tomorrow morning.

He glare was icy when he growled at Leyton, beyond angry at the words he was saying. ”You were feeling better? So what now? You feel horrible? Again? What the hell were you feeling so damned bad about that you had to get so bloody wasted anyway? And what, I don’t make you feel anything good at all? I wouldn’t call the spunk running down my balls a sign of total hatred, dear cousin.”

The younger snake saw a challenge in the way his cousin spoke, and slowly dragged his body across the wood, throwing his hands out to grab Leyton’s shoulders so he could pull himself the rest of the way over the desk and into the boy’s lap. ”I don’t know why I even bothered to drag myself over here. You seemed to be doing just fine by yourself,” he muttered, leaning in to lick along the boy’s jaw, his erection prodding his cousin in the stomach and rubbing against his member in a delicious way.

”Now then, you called me over here. What exactly did you want? Or did I just exert myself for nothing?” he growled in the boy’s ear, nipping at the lobe and exhaling his hot breath over Leyton’s ear.
Back to top Go down
Leyton Lestrange
Leyton Lestrange

Gryffindor
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: Drinking away my sorrows (Malfoy, MATURE) complete   Drinking away my sorrows (Malfoy, MATURE) complete - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 5:23 pm

"Well keep it up and I might do it just to spite you so keep it up ya bloody git." He could feel his anger beginning to well up and it would not end well for either boy if it spiraled out of control. Some days were better than others but it seemed more often than not anymore it controlled him. 

Leyton stared the younger boy down not flinching under the heat of his icy gaze.  "yes well when one consumes that much alcohol they tend to feel nothing so I guess that is close to feeling better.  and no I don't feel horrible." Crossing his arms over his chest he continued to watch him closely.

"Its none of your business what drove me to drink."
  Leyton had no plans of opening up to Draco that night or any night for that matter. "What you make me feel is confused but that's besides the point.. I never felt better than when I was buried inside of you," he responded not meaning to reply so honestly which only frustrated him more.

Finally they were getting somewhere he thought to himself as he watched the boy pull himself across the desk until he landed up right in his lap and Leyton could not control the groan that escaped over his lips.

"I might have been doing fine but I can always use an extra hand don't you think." Letting out a deep breath as their rock hard erections rubbed together he shuddered slightly.  His ears were a rather sensitive spot not that Draco would know that. "Well I wanted you but maybe I should rethink that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drinking away my sorrows (Malfoy, MATURE) complete   Drinking away my sorrows (Malfoy, MATURE) complete - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 1:32 am

Draco growled at his cousin, trying to figure out why he was even so turned on by the annoying boy. Gods, he was so irritating! He never answered a damn question that the blonde posed to him, and he still had this bloody superior air about him that made Draco want to wipe the smirk right off his pompous face.

”Rethink it all you want, but I’m getting my fill now that I’ve come this far. If I’m going to do the deed with my fucking cousin, I’m going to do all I bloody well want.” He was angry, yes, because he felt like the older boy was hiding something from him, and he recognized the soreness he was now feeling. It wasn’t as intense over the summer, but it was the same feeling, and though he knew it could have been with any male, something told him it wasn’t so innocent. Something told him this whole encounter was just too easy. Why hadn’t Leyton fought it? Why hadn’t he?

Well, Draco knew why he wasn’t fighting it. He wasn’t going to fight anything anymore. If Salazar himself came to smite him down, Draco would let him do it with a smile. He was so tired of everything, and so desperate to stop feeling. Maybe if he just let himself be used and abused he could stop the pain that hurting his girlfriend was causing him. Maybe then he’d be successful in saving her life.

Shaking the thoughts from his mind, Draco growled and stood on his shaky legs, leaning back against the desk and hissing at the pain it caused his arse. ”You’ve had your bloody turn. Now it’s mine.” He grabbed Leyton by the hair and shoved his face down toward his crotch, thrusting his rock hard dick against his cousin’s lips. ”Open up that smart mouth and put it to good use.”
Back to top Go down
Leyton Lestrange
Leyton Lestrange

Gryffindor
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: Drinking away my sorrows (Malfoy, MATURE) complete   Drinking away my sorrows (Malfoy, MATURE) complete - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 9:14 pm

The way Draco growled lit a fire somewhere deep inside of him, something primal and all it made him want to do was bend him back over the desk and show him who was truly in charge.  But at the current moment that was just a bit outside the list of things he was able to do properly. So instead he dug his fingers into the arm of the chair and forced himself to stay put.

Listening to the boy on his lap he could help but shiver at his words, the tone resonating deep to his core.  Leyton could tell he was growing angry but there was little he could do about it now. "Like it ever stopped you before, " he muttered to himself without even looking up.  The last thing he wanted was for Draco to be mad at him and to start a fight. He couldn't handle it, not tonight.

All he wanted was the boy before him to feel as he did but he knew it was foolish to think so.  So he locked the feelings back up tight and glanced back up to meet the molten gaze of Draco once more.  Tonight was just about doing, no feeling.  That way he could justify it as just another drunken night in the morning and push it back to the deep recesses of his mind just like he did everything else in his life.

Watching him push up to lean back against the desk, a curious look crossed over his face wondering just what he was up to.  Leyton did not have to wait long though before his face was shoved forward and a weeping cock was pressed against his lips. Wasting no time he opened his mouth sucking all the way down with ease on the first try. Apparently his practice over the summer was proving useful now. Pulling back he popped his lips with a grin.

Moving his hand up he wrapped his fingers around the rock hard cock in front of him eager to please him.  Sucking on just the head for a moment he teased him slightly wanting to test to see just how much the younger boy could handle. Dragging his teeth lightly he grinned before nipping slightly, not hard enough to hurt but hard enough to show who was in control.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drinking away my sorrows (Malfoy, MATURE) complete   Drinking away my sorrows (Malfoy, MATURE) complete - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 10:56 pm

The boy made him feel good, yet he teased enough that Draco was growling and roughly pulling at his hair soon. He had been giving him a rather nice job, only to suck so teasingly that the blonde wanted to ram his rod completely down Leyton’s throat. He smirked as he tugged more on the boy’s hair, rocking his hips forcefully at the boy’s hot mouth and forcing him to take more of him toward the back of his throat and not caring if the boy started choking.

Draco’s cold smirk grew as he literally face-fucked his cousin, enjoying the dominance he felt as he took advantage of the older Slytherin. He didn’t give the boy a chance to even breathe, just kept pumping inside, hitting the back of his throat and grunting as his balls tapped Leyton’s chin. Yes, this was nice. This was satisfying. This didn’t take any thought at all.

With a series of powerful thrusts, he pulled out of the hot, moist cavern and used his hand to bring himself over the edge, releasing his spunk all over his cousin’s face while he gleamed evilly at the boy. ”Thanks for that, cousin,” he hissed, pushing away from the boy and the desk and sliding his pants back on. He looked at the drunk and now sticky boy and shook his head. He just wasn’t worth dealing with, the pompous arse. Let him find his own way back to the dorms.

”You might want to clean yourself up before morning. Wouldn’t want anyone finding you here like this. And do something about your breath unless you want another owl sent home about the drinking.” With that, the younger Slytherin flicked his wand at the door, unwarding it and letting himself out with a swagger to his step (all be it a bit of a wide-legged gait) and a smirk on his lips. That had been very satisfying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drinking away my sorrows (Malfoy, MATURE) complete   Drinking away my sorrows (Malfoy, MATURE) complete - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drinking away my sorrows (Malfoy, MATURE) complete

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2