Hogwarts: The Silver Lining
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where enemies can become allies and friends, and where everything you thought you knew is now questionable.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Helpful Links
Founders
Salazar Slytherin
Tumblr
Twitter

Rowena Ravenclaw
Godric Gryffindor
Helga Hufflepuff
The Daily Phropet
Affiliates

Kira Demon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kira Demon  Empty
PostSubject: Kira Demon    Kira Demon  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 6:21 pm

Name: Kira Demon
Year: 6th
House: (to be added once you are sorted)
Birthdate: April 17
Blood Type: Muggle born

Likes: Music, dancing, reading, writing, Defense against the dark arts, being happy, rainbows
Dislikes: Mean people, aka bullies, History of magic, being bored, rainy days
Strengths: Music, being cheerful, making other people happy
Weaknesses: she is extremely weird and quirky, she doesnt really have a filter, if she thinks something she says it

Family: Kira was born to Marie and Alexander Demon. Her parents met at a muggle highschool in London and were high school sweetherats. They dated through out college and then got married. A few years into their marriage, Kira was born. When she was born, they lived in France, so kira has a french accent when she speaks as it is where she learned to talk. When Kira turned 5, her mother was diagnosed with terminal cancer. Her mother died when Kira was 10. Her father has not taken the death well and sometimes thinks that Kira is her mother.

Personal: Kira is a bright and happy girl. She likes to look at the postive in like and not burden people with her problems. She tends to keep her issues to herself and not really talk about negative things. She loves to sing and dance and write stories and songs. She is a quirky girl who can be a bit of an odd ball at times.
(Minimum of 50 words each)

Supplies:
(this can be added in later)

Relationship: None
Friendships: None
Enemies: None
Back to top Go down
badwolf10jk11

None

Kira Demon  Empty
PostSubject: Kathleen Weasley   Kira Demon  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 7:42 pm

Name: Kathleen Weasley
Year: first year
House: (to be added once you are sorted)
Birthdate: November 20, 1982
Blood Type: Pureblood
Likes: Animals, reading, listening to music, sewing, cuddling with my pet
Dislikes: Homework, chocolate, mean people, writing essays, waking up early
Strengths: Adaptability, faith, optimism, focus, curiosity
Weaknesses: Introvert, think a lot, is quiet, disorganized, naive
Family: Arthur, Molly, Bill, Charlie, Percy, Fred, George, Ron, and Ginny Weasley are all part of my family. I am the youngest girl and child of the family. I was always treated like a baby. I was never allowed to play Quidditch with my older brothers or ginny because i was "too young." What they didn't know was that I would sneak out at night, take one of their brooms, and fly around in the yard. Always a little ways away from the house of course, so that they wouldn't hear me.
Personal: I am a shy, kind girl. I am always trying to help people out, even if they don't thank me for it. I also really love animals. They are such fascinating creatures to study and look at. My favorite animal is an owl.
Supplies: (this can be added later)
Relationship: none
Friendships: none
Enemies: none
Back to top Go down

Kira Demon

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: The Silver Lining :: Welcome :: Character Creation :: The Sorting Hat-