Hogwarts: The Silver Lining
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where enemies can become allies and friends, and where everything you thought you knew is now questionable.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Helpful Links
Founders
Salazar Slytherin
Tumblr
Twitter

Rowena Ravenclaw
Godric Gryffindor
Helga Hufflepuff
The Daily Phropet
Affiliates

Post-Game Bashing (Bolt) *MATURE*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skyler Riddle
Skyler Riddle

Slytherin
Year 1
None

Post-Game Bashing (Bolt) *MATURE* Empty
PostSubject: Post-Game Bashing (Bolt) *MATURE*   Post-Game Bashing (Bolt) *MATURE* Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 1:22 pm

Skyler had let the feeling of defeat and loss settle over her for just a moment, before shrugging it off. Sure, the teen would've rather had been the one to catch the snitch instead, and she didn't like to lose. No one did. But this had just been the luck of the draw. Harry had been more strategically placed when the snitch had made it's final appearance.

The teen didn't feel any less of the amazing Seeker she was, and she didn't think the loss made her any less talented or skilled. If anything, the brunette felt she had proved herself in both those categories during that match, to everyone. Including her damn boyfriend.

That damn Gryffindor of hers was going to make her kill him. One might think she would be mad about him winning, as she stormed the Gryffindor locker rooms in search for him, violet eyes blazing. She hadn't even bothered changing from her Slytherin Quidditch robes yet, hell bent on finding the boy to stick it to him for pulling out of that very first dive.

That's what had her so angry. Instead of giving her a run for her money like he was supposed to, he had pulled back. Instead of trying to knock her off her broom like she was sure he would do anyone else, he had let her have the dive. And it infuriated her.

Like she needed him to go easy on her. The idea made her want to scoff, but she was too agitated by the fact that had she caught the snitch on that run her entire triumph would've been ruined by the fact that he hadn't even tried to play her for it. She liked to win, yes, but she liked to win because it meant she was better at whatever it was she was winning at. That would've been taken from her completely if she had caught the stupid ball that time around.

There was also the smaller part of her that was hurt that he didn't seem to have taken her seriously as a match for him. The brunette felt he had doubted her talent and her skills before the match had even started, which kept him from looking at her as a serious competitor instead of just his girlfriend.

It hadn't been fair to her, or to him. And even though he had started to fly harder afterwards, it still bothered her enough to the point where she stormed up to him in the locker rooms, only taking the time to shoot a glare at the McGregor triplet who brandished her bat at her threateningly.

Harry wasn't facing her, so the teen tapped on his shoulder, and as he turned around to apparently see who it was, Sky's arm had already winded back. She let her fist fly forward so quickly she seriously doubted he would have had time to move out of the way, even with his excellent reflexes.

The Slytherin glared at him, eyes so bright with her fury that they practically glowed. Her hair was as windswept as ever from the hard match they had just finished playing, and her cheeks were tinted pink from both the exertion and the wind beating against them. "You pulled back. You are not allowed to hold back. Especially not with me." Sky hissed at him angrily.

Last edited by Skyler Riddle on Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Caellum Chancellor
Caellum Chancellor

Slytherin
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: Post-Game Bashing (Bolt) *MATURE*   Post-Game Bashing (Bolt) *MATURE* Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 10:26 am

Harry had been too shocked, exhausted and confused to celebrate much after his victory in the quidditch match. That was one of the weirdest and most violent matches he had ever been in. At least he wouldn’t need to go get sorted out in the hospital wing afterwards, as about half of each team seemed to need. In fact, it looked like most of his team was heading that direction without even changing or celebrating; either to get medical attention or to help someone else get it. The celebration would end up being in there as long as Pomfrey let it go, and then in the common room. Harry wanted to grab a shower and then catch up with them after. McGregor was still with him, despite seeming to be in considerable pain. Apparently she thought it was her job to be his bodyguard even after the match ended.

One thing was sure, he thought as he landed and put his broom away. He was never giving this snitch back. It was the hardest one he had ever caught, and it was his forever now. He didn’t even have to nick it like his father had when he wanted one of his own. Then again, Prongs had been a chaser, so he had technically had no business at all with a snitch anyway.

He reached the locker room and stared at a wall, lost in thought. He needed to do something before the next match about a lot of things. Firstly, he needed to pass some of the running the team duties to Ron so that it went smoother in matches. Second, he needed to prepare his team for unfavorably conditions better. That was something that Wood had been excellent at, but somehow he had only flown his team in mostly clear skies for far this year. Finally, he really needed to teach them to keep their eyes open for bludgers, especially the beaters, who both got hit even though it was their job to know where the evil black balls were at all times.

He was so lost in thought that he was entirely unaware that someone had entered the locker room at all until they tapped him on the shoulder. Assuming it was a friend coming to congratulate them, he forced his face into a smile before he turned, only to be immediately met with a small, angry fist straight to his nose. He fell back, luckily landing sitting on the bench, and blinked in confusion up at his irate girlfriend, one hand going up to his face to try and stop the bleeding that had immediately started. She must have broken his bloody nose with that excellent punch.

The first thing that crossed his mind was how incredibly hot the impossible witch was with her hair disheveled like that and that passionate fire in her eyes. Luckily, the second thing that crossed his mind was that she would probably kill him if he said that to her, so he kept it to himself, instead focusing on trying to figure out what was going on.

“Bloody hell woman, are you trying to kill me?” he sputtered mostly into his own hand. “I mean, obviously I learned my lesson a long time ago, and you had no need to punch it into my head.” He waved the snitch, which was still in the hand not on his face at her, as if this proved the point.

When she didn’t seem to calm down any, he sighed and waved at McGregor, who was already back in regular clothes somehow to leave. “Clear out, Bats. Obviously my girlfriend and I need to talk privately about the match for a minute. Get your shoulder looked at and tell everyone I’ll catch up in the common room.”

When the redhead was gone, violently muttering the whole way, he raised his eyes expectantly to the angry purple ones hanging above him. “Look, I’m sorry I pulled up. It won’t ever happen again. Please don’t hit me anymore, okay?”
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Skyler Riddle

Slytherin
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: Post-Game Bashing (Bolt) *MATURE*   Post-Game Bashing (Bolt) *MATURE* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:06 am

Skyler felt exactly one second of satisfaction when her hit connected, but as soon as it came, it went. So maybe she should've considered the action, and his reaction, before punching him in the nose. The brunette did feel bad about it immediately, especially when she saw he was bleeding. Until he waved the damn snitch around to make his point.

"That is not the point and you know it." The brunette hissed at him angrily. Clearly she wasn't ready to simply let him off the hook, even if he had corrected the issue. The point was there shouldn't have even been an issue, because he should've treated her like a real competitor from the beginning. That was the whole point. He shouldn't have needed to learn any damn lesson because he should've treated her as a damn equal from the start. What? Did he assume she just got on the Slytherin team because she looked cute on a broom at first?

The teen took the time to throw another glare at the red head when Harry addressed her, annoyed that he had even needed to in the first place. Aside from the fact that that it was obvious this was between her and her boyfriend and the damn nut job with the bat had no business in it, Sky felt a strong surge of jealousy that his attention was on some other girl instead of her. Even if it was only for a moment.

Instead of lashing out in her anger and insane jealousy like she wanted to, the Slytherin bit her tongue to keep from making any remarks that would most likely end up sparking a fight. Though it didn't stop her from watching the other girl leave with narrowed eyes until she was sure her and Harry were completely alone. Turning back to the boy in question, the same glare on her face, Sky found she couldn't hold onto her anger.

How could she? When he was looking up at her like a sad puppy and bleeding all over the place? Any anger she felt was washed away and replaced with guilt almost immediately, and the teen managed to look ashamed as she bit her lip nervously. Skyler reached forward almost hesitantly, and tugged gently on the hand that was on his face. "I'm not going to hit you again Bolt. I shouldn't have done it in the first place, and I'm sorry. Let me see?" The brunette asked softly, hoping to Merlin she hadn't just managed to completely ruin everything between them because she had let her anger and pride get the best of her.

Pulling his hand away from his face, the Slytherin winced visibly at the damage. If his nose wasn't broken she would be surprised. Now she felt extra guilty, and looked remorseful as she reached down to grab her wand from the holster in her riding boot. As much as the brunette had loved her first wand, the new one had an extra meaning to it, one that connected her to the older boy before her, and she loved it all the more. But that was neither here nor there at the moment.

At the moment, all that mattered was that she fix the damage she had caused, so Sky pressed her free hand to his forehead gently, easing his head back just a bit. The brunette allowed her fingers to slide back into his inky black hair, stroking the strands softly as she did so. "This might hurt a bit, but hold still." Pointing her wand at his nose very carefully, she murmured the incantation, and winced again as she heard the slight popping noise of his nose being pushed back into place. Yea. That had definitely been broken.

Now to take care of the blood. Glancing around, her eyes caught sight of a nearby towel and the teen reached for it, setting her wand down next to him and grabbing the fluffy white cloth. Sky began to gently wipe the blood from his face, her free hand continuing to stroke his hair soothingly as she did so. "I really am sorry. I shouldn't have hit you like that."

While she cleaned him up, the Slytherin reflected on how differently she reacted to Harry. Normally her anger didn't just disappear so easily, and with anyone else she would've been just as angry then as when she had first stormed into the room. Broken nose or not. But there was just no way for her to stay angry when faced with those emerald eyes of his. It probably didn't hurt that it was something rather stupid to be so angry about in the first place.

Of course, it really had bothered her. More than anything it had made her feel like he had written her off right off the bat as not nearly good enough to require him to fly his best against her. But it was over and done with, so the brunette was prepared to let it go on his word that it wouldn't happen again. While she was sure he now knew he would need to fly just as hard against her as he would anyone else, Sky was also sure he didn't want to risk another broken nose.

With his face now relatively free of blood, she tossed the dirtied towel off to the side for the time being. "There. Now you're like brand new again." The teen remarked, a grin pulling at the corners of her mouth as she dropped a light kiss to his forehead. "You did play a good game Bolt. Although," Skyler paused, a teasing grin working its way on to her lips and a playful look lighting her eyes, "I had no clue you were such a show off. Now was that for my benefit, or the crowds'?"

Skyler couldn't help but tease the older boy, hoping to make up for her first action a little. He really had been quite the show off during the game, and one couldn't blame the teen for calling him out on it. The Slytherin took a couple of small steps back from him, and thrust her hand out as if looking to shake his, a mock serious expression on her face. However, there was no mistaking the playful look in her eyes, or the obvious grin that was dying to break free on her lips. "Congratulations Captain Potter, on a well caught snitch."
Back to top Go down
Caellum Chancellor
Caellum Chancellor

Slytherin
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: Post-Game Bashing (Bolt) *MATURE*   Post-Game Bashing (Bolt) *MATURE* Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:50 pm

Harry was torn between teasing her about seeming so jealous of Aimee and being insanely proud of it. Not that Aimee would ever be anything close to a threat, but it was honestly kind of hot how committed Sky was to being the only girl who mattered to him, or whatever it was that was causing her to glare like that.

He was more than a little bit confused when her face softened into a look of shame and she tugged his hand away from his face to check out the damage. So far everything between them had been a game of one-upmanship.  He wasn’t entirely sure what this new thing meant. Hopefully they were just still in the quidditch round that he had already won and she wasn’t going soft on him. He certainly had no intention of every letting himself slip and go soft on her like that again.

Still, he let her fix his nose and clean up the blood, wincing just a touch as it popped back into place. It wasn’t like worrying about it would help, especially if there wasn’t actually anything wrong besides the usual problems that were all in his head. “Don’t be sorry,” he said with a little teasing smirk. “If I do something that deserves punching in the face, punch me in the face. I certainly won’t do whatever it was again.”

The smirk only grew at the rest of her comments. “Eh, a little bit for you, a little bit to make the crowd get excited again after the dust storm of terror and doom. What about you? Were those fancy moves to thrill our audience or try to put me in my place?” He read the playful look in her eyes as an invitation, and instead of shaking her offered hand used it to pull her into his lap, catching her with a fiery kiss that probably tasted like sweat after the grueling match.

When he pulled away after a minute, his smirk was at a dangerous level. “I don’t believe I was the only one with an injury that needed checking on.” He waved his wand, closing and locking the door so they would be left alone, and let the snitch go so that he had use of both of his hands again. It couldn’t get out the closed door, and now he would be allowed to summon if before he left since the game was over and all. He just needed to make sure it was him and not his girlfriend who left with the little gold ball. With no further warning than that he reached down, pulling his girlfriend’s quidditch robes over her head and carelessly tossing them aside.

He made a great show of checking where she had crashed into the stands, running his fingers lightly over the skin as if he thought he might damage her or something. “Well, you’re gonna have a wicked bruise, you impossible witch, but Dr. Potter says you’ll recover.” He grinned at her cheekily, not even bothering to move his hands from her skin. He wanted to see how far this soft mood would go. Hopefully it was gone now. The sex would be no good if she just lied there gently and took it.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Skyler Riddle

Slytherin
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: Post-Game Bashing (Bolt) *MATURE*   Post-Game Bashing (Bolt) *MATURE* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 4:08 pm

Skyler couldn't help smirking back at his words about punching him, and was relieved to see he seemed to understand her actions, and her. "Alright. But for the record, I like your face as it is, so try not to make me punch it too much." The teen responded cheekily, in no way going to apologize any further for her rash actions. She was often on the fence about things, never sure just how far she should push, or how much of one person could really handle. Often a walking contradiction, the brunette wasn't exactly the easiest person to deal with, or understand. The fact that Harry took that with a grain of salt and seemed to accept it so fully made her grin widely, even as his smirk grew on her face, causing a delighted little shiver of anticipation to run down her spine.

He didn't disappoint, as he stated that his showing off had been for both her and the crowd. The teen rolled her eyes at him, her own patented Riddle smirk appearing on her lips when he proceeded to question her own motives for fancy flying during the match. "Oh that? Pfft. If you call those fancy moves, you just put yourself in your place for me. And I don't need to show off to do that in the first place. Besides, I don't try to do anything. I do it. Period." Skyler quipped back smoothly, purple eyes dancing in laughter and challenge at him. After all, he did ask.

He took her hand and she almost knew before he did it what was going to happen. It probably was a good thing too, because otherwise she might have broken his nose again, only unintentionally, with her own head. As it were though, the Slytherin went easily into his lap, straddling his hips and moaning softly when their lips finally made contact. Her whole body shuddered with both relief and the fast becoming anticipated electrical charge she felt whenever her Gryffindor was touching her in any kind of way. His kiss was heated, and the teen returned it with equal passion and enthusiasm, her hands resting on his shoulders.

She was lightheaded before it was over, her eyes had closed of their own accord sometime during the kiss, and that same awed little grin that seemed to always form whenever his lips had been on hers now curled her lips. Merlin, but Harry could kiss! The tip of her tongue ran across her lips, tasting the almost saltiness of what could only be sweat. Which was probably to be expected after such a match as the one they had just flown, but it was new, and Sky found she rather liked it. There was something incredibly arousing about it, but she couldn't quite pinpoint what. Either way, she was sure more kissing was in order.

But apparently her boyfriend had other ideas, and she groaned at his smirk and words, even though the fact that he closed and locked the door had her body pulsing with anticipation of what was to come. Her purple eyes noted he released the snitch, and her gaze followed the little golden ball for a few moments, a devious little grin on her lips as she did. Oh, that ball was going home with her. She was definitely making sure of that. The snitch had distracted her from shooting back a comment about her being some kind of injured, but the brunette couldn't ignore when he started to pull up her robes to check on her.

Skyler immediately started batting at his hands, glaring at him. "Hey!! I don't need checking!! I'm perfectly fine!!" The teen continued to protest, but it was muffled as he simply ignored her and pulled off her robes anyways, leaving her in the sports bra she wore underneath. The moment the robes were over her head, she hit him with a mighty glare. Not that he was paying the least bit of attention to it. Oh no. He was making a completely ridiculous show of checking her for injuries. Ones that she could tell his stubborn ass weren't even there if he ever decided to listen to her!

Although, there was something to be said for being nearly half naked and her boyfriend's lap, with his fingers trailing over her skin and sending shocked that seemed to run straight through to her core. Now if only he would quit being such an idiot and stop treating her like something that could break! The Slytherin rolled her purple eyes at him, and her glare turned up a notch at his cheeky comments. "Well Doctor Potter is an idiot, because if he had listened to his patient in the first place she could've told him that herself." Sky replied in kind, reaching down to grab at his robes and pull them over his head, and leaning closer to bite at the junction between his neck and shoulder and not bothering to be gentle about it. "And unless you want another broken nose you better stop touching me like a feather." The teen warned, sucking at the mark she had made, her hands drifting over his now bared chest and abs as she rolled her hips ever so slightly. Something about him being hot and sweaty from the match was taking her to a whole new level of aroused, and had Skyler already wanting.

Of course, not without a little teasing first. Smirking at the mark she had created, the brunette pulled away from him, removing herself from his lap, devilish grin curling her lips as her eyes danced at him in mischief. "Or maybe Doctor Potter thinks I shouldn't strain myself too much? I might have actually bruised a rib or something. Can't be too careful now..." Sky trailed off in a much too innocent tone, bending slowly to reach for her Quidditch robes that he had carelessly tossed aside with a teasing smirk.
Back to top Go down
Caellum Chancellor
Caellum Chancellor

Slytherin
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: Post-Game Bashing (Bolt) *MATURE*   Post-Game Bashing (Bolt) *MATURE* Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 10:44 am

Harry couldn’t help but smirk at her reply about liking his face and not wanting to have to punch him too much. Still, that wasn’t something he was used to hearing, and it probably did him some kind of good to remember that there were still people that could look at him, see his face, and like it, instead of looking at him and just seeing the fame, and the saving to world, and the whole weird package that was being Harry Potter, none of which he had really signed up for. The Slytherin seeker liking his face, though, he would sign up for every single day if he was given the chance and needed to renew the feeling or something.

“It’s funny how you can always make it sound like you won the battle, even when I did,” he said, grinning as she talked about never trying at anything. Sure, Sky was cocky, but so was Harry, and did it even really count as cocky if you could back every single word of it up, like the two of them could? Probably, but whatever. It was still fun.

Of course, the batting as his hand and insistence that she was fine only made him slow down and touch her more. For one thing, he wanted to touch her skin at least as much as he wanted to make sure she was okay. For another, she was going to make this part of the game, apparently, and Harry Potter did not lose once the game started. The impossible little witch really should have figured that out by now.

He smirked as wildly as he could manage when she looked like she was trying to burn a whole through him with her glare. “A good doctor never listens to his patient,” he quipped. “They always say they’re fine if they’re broken and ask for pain drugs if they’re perfectly okay.” His words were stopped, or shifted into a throaty groan at least, when she bit into his neck and then sucked at the mark, and it took him a few moments to realize why the sweat on his skin was suddenly cold. He was in a pair of boxers, his boots, and nothing else. When exactly had that happened?

Apparently he had overplayed his hand a little, though, since Sky found herself able to crawl out of his lap and reach down for the robes he thought he wouldn’t have to worry about for a while. With a sound of alarm he practically sprung from the bench, closing his hand over her wrist. “Nope,” he said, smirk returning once he regained control of the situation, even if it was only for a moment. “Doctor Potter says that a little bit of strain is just what you need after getting all hot in the air like that. The prescription is one full size dose of Doctor Potter.”

At some point he would abandon this admittedly stupid doctor thing probably. That or she would beat him until he shut up about it. For now, he carefully turned her around kissing her and walking until they reached the bench again, then pushing down until she was the one sitting on it this time. Once there, he kissed across her jaw until he got to her neck and then took a playful bite, sucking on the spot after and licking it teasingly with her tongue. He wasn’t sure if it was normal to enjoy the taste of her sweat on her neck this much, but he was sure that he didn’t care. The only thing he needed more than to win was to touch Sky more and harder until she was begging and screaming for him.

That didn’t mean he was going to give up on the game before he had to, though. “Mmm, does the sexy, sexy patient have any questions?”
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Skyler Riddle

Slytherin
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: Post-Game Bashing (Bolt) *MATURE*   Post-Game Bashing (Bolt) *MATURE* Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 10:25 pm

Skyler couldn't hold back the knowing smirk that unfurled on her lips as he sprang from the bench to grab hold of her wrist before she could reach her robes. She arched a brow at him, smirk widening into a grin as his own smirk reappeared as he tried to save his footing in the situation. And failed spectacularly. The teen bit her lip against the laughter threatening to bubble up out of her. She really did try to contain it. But she really couldn't hold it back, and the very first little peep that slipped out broke the damn and she was full on laughing.

"'One full size dose of Doctor Potter'? Who says things like that?" The brunette questioned with bright purple eyes that danced in mirth at him. Oh Merlin, that was too much. Of course, she was sure the Gryffindor hadn't meant it in a funny way, but really, could he blame her? And it wasn't like it was a bad thing. Sky dearly loved to laugh, so if he said things like that often enough he would certainly ensure that she was always smiling. Or grinning, as it would be. Either way, he would have her laughing, and that was always a plus in her book.

As were kisses. Kisses were like a plus times infinity, especially Harry's kisses. Merlin, it was like kissing a spark, and brought her entire body to life in such a delightful way. Sky hardly realized they were actually moving, all her attention focused on the sensations his lips were sending coursing through her, until the back of her legs hit the bench he had been sitting on only moments before. Her boyfriend continued to kiss her, pushing her down until she was sitting on the bench, and then his mouth was trailing over her jaw, and to her neck. Where he delivered a bite that caused her body to shudder, a whimper escaping her now kiss-swollen lips as her eyes fluttered softly, apparently unable to decide whether they wanted to stay open to take advantage of the incredibly sexy view of his bare chest or close in the pleasure he was causing.

Her hands apparently didn't have any trouble deciding what they wanted to do, as they roamed over his upper body, feeling all the hardness and strength it possessed and a soft moan passed her lips from that alone. It was enough to have her forgetting anything and everything else, except how she wanted to explore it further, but then he was speaking and bringing their little game back to her mind. The one he technically lost already, what with his not so smooth comeback, but Skyler was willing to humor him for a little while. Or at the very least, let him think he still had a chance at winning. It seemed like the girlfriend thing to do.

The Slytherin smirked at his question, one hand slipping lower and lower down his body until her fingers were whispering over his growing erection. "Actually, Doctor Potter, I do have one question.." The teen trailed off, running a single finger over his length slowly through his boxers, devilish smirk widening on her lips. "How exactly is this dose of medicine administered?" Her tone was far too innocent for her actions, as well as for her smirk, but he wanted to play the game, and Sky always played to win.
Back to top Go down
Caellum Chancellor
Caellum Chancellor

Slytherin
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: Post-Game Bashing (Bolt) *MATURE*   Post-Game Bashing (Bolt) *MATURE* Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:15 pm

Okay, so maybe the doctor thing wasn’t actually sexy. He had seen a sexy doctor on some terrible tv show that Petunia always watched, but now that he thought about it, the real doctor was far more boring and annoying than sexy. Still, he had made Sky laugh, and she always looked so good laughing. It was almost enough to make up for his epic failure.

And then she was kissing him back and just like always, it didn’t matter what had been said before. All that mattered was kissing her and her hands running all over his body and all of the incredible things she made him feel.

The light, teasing touch to his needy erection elicited a needy whimper and stoked the fire blazing in his emerald eyes. The single finger running down the shaft made him groan audibly, though he forced himself not to thrust into her hand. They were obviously still playing, bad doctor thing or not, and he didn’t want to lose by giving in and showing her just how bad he needed her.

And then she made her own doctor joke. How was it that it came out so stupid and corny when he did it that she laughed, but her doing it in her innocent voice that she had so completely mastered made him all but fall apart? It simply wasn’t fair all the things that she could do to him, and she knew perfectly well exactly what she was doing the entire time. That little tone of fake innocence shouldn’t be allowed.

He groaned again, pulling her tightly against him and grinding his hips forcefully into hers. She wanted to feel just how much she got to him? She wanted to see just how much she could get him going? Good. She might have won this round, but once she claimed her prize he was going to fuck her so hard that the fake innocent tone got lost somewhere and never made it back to her voice.

He thrust against her insistently again, wanting to at least make her drop the innocent thing and moan for him before he admitted defeat. Okay, so maybe that wasn’t as much admitting defeat as it was keeping the game going and continuing to push her buttons as hard as he could manage. There was no rule that said he couldn’t keep playing even if she had already won the round, right?

He took a step back, wiggling his hips a little and pushing his pelvis towards her in the process. His hands went to the waistband of his boxers and he slowly pushed them down, revealing the prescription or cure or whatever it was they were calling it. “Anywhere you want it administered, stunning witch,” he said in what he hoped was a sexy whisper. “You won the game after the match, so you get the reward.”
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Skyler Riddle

Slytherin
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: Post-Game Bashing (Bolt) *MATURE*   Post-Game Bashing (Bolt) *MATURE* Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 3:10 pm

Merlin those eyes would be the death of her. Skyler was sure of it. They were blazing emerald fires of passion and lust that seemed to burn through her body in the most delicious way. And his whimpers and groans from her touches pleased the brunette, who enjoyed pulling the sounds from him much too much. Especially when it only took such simple touches. Such light, soft, teasing touches.

But apparently her boyfriend wasn't in the mood for such teasing, as he pulled her tightly against him, every inch of her touching every inch of him. The contact had her skin blazing with heat, as that electrical current pulsed through her wildly. It always did with Harry. One touch from him and she was lost in it. So the teen moaned before he even thrusted against her. It was insane how they could go from zero to sixty in a matter of seconds. Whenever they were lost in their little games, they both burned so hot and fast for each other, but Sky enjoyed it so very much.

Everything between them was filled with fiery passion and challenge, and that alone stole her breath, and left her panting softly as she ran her hands over his heated skin, eyelids fluttering as she moved her own body against his, wanting to be as close as physically possible to him. A needy whimper escaped her lips, her hips rolling into his, until he pulled away to step back. Then she groaned. Why, oh why, was he moving away, when all she wanted was for him to be close enough to touch? He really needed to not do that. Damn lion.

His little hip shake and pelvis thrust had her biting her lip again against a laugh, and this time she succeeded in keeping it down. Though she couldn't help the amusement that danced in her purple eyes, or the equally amused grin that formed on her lips. She really couldn't. The Gryffindor was just too funny, without even really trying. It was one of the many reasons why she loved him. A guy who could make you laugh and smile without effort was probably the sexiest thing in the world. Or maybe it was a close second. Because maybe Harry naked was the sexiest thing in the world.

Especially when he was whispering such things to her. Merlin, the boy was going to kill her if he kept taunting her so. But atleast he admitted defeat. A triumphant smirk curled her lips as her eyes lit up, even as a slight blush tinged her cheeks. Skyler wasn't used to such compliments as being called stunning, but the fact that she won their little game and he was readily admitting it had her pushing it away for the time being. Next time though, she wouldn't accept it so easily. Atleast now they were alone. If he tried calling her such things in front of people, she would definitely be punching him in the face again. Oh, how their lives would never be boring.

"Well..in that case.." She remarked back, trailing off as she used both hands to play with the waistline of her own underwear, eyes sparkling at him as her smirk grew dangerously wide. She pushed them down her legs, easily stepping out of them and taking a step forward toward him. "Tell me," she continued on, placing a single palm on his chest and continuing to step forward, pressing him until his back hit the row of lockers behind him. At which point she placed her hands on his shoulders, using them as leverage to hop up and wrap her legs around his waist.

She bit back a moan as she felt his member against her, and instead whispered into his ear, "Is it going to hurt, Doctor?" The brunette smirked, nibbling at his earlobe and pressing against his hard arousal simultaneously, moving her mouth to his neck and sucking on the bite mark she had already created there. "Because we both know I might enjoy that a little too much." She pulled back with a smirk, tightening her legs around him to keep herself up as she used her hands to strip off her remaining article of clothing, flashing him her sultry smirk and waving it around on her finger a few times before letting it fly off to land whether it decided to.
Back to top Go down
Caellum Chancellor
Caellum Chancellor

Slytherin
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: Post-Game Bashing (Bolt) *MATURE*   Post-Game Bashing (Bolt) *MATURE* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 9:28 pm

The hunger in Harry’s eyes got even wilder as she mirrored his actions, playing with her own underwear. That smirk was evil. It never spoke of anything good, but it spoke of all the best kind of bad. If Harry could find a way to make his wonderful girlfriend smirk all the time, the world would be a better place. Well, maybe the world wouldn’t. It only led to mischief of one kind or another. He would be happier, though.

He watched her with his own smirk plastered to his face as she pushed her next to last item of clothing off and put a hand on his bare chest. Generally speaking, a gesture like that would mean stop, but not when he had just finished getting naked and she was so clearly working on joining him. Now it seemed to be a way to get him into the position for anywhere she wanted that he had promised her. Before he realized where they were going, his back hit the locker and his smirk hit its full potential. That answered the where, then.

He groaned needily as she leveraged his shoulders to hop up and wrap her legs around him. Her moan as she rubbed against him getting into position made him grin as he prepared to win a game that he thought was already over. Then she was whispered the end of her long, slow question and nibbling at his earlobe and his eyes fluttered closed as a throaty moan escaped his lips. Right, he had definitely already lost to her and it felt so good. She was still rubbing against him and sucking on the tender flesh she had already caused on his neck. It was a good thing she was making this into something of a challenge, because she was close to making him come undone already.

He watched the show that was her taking off the bra and sending it flying, waiting for just the right moment. Only when he was sure that her attention was fully back on him instead of on performing or whatever did he speak. “I guess we’ll just have to make sure it hurts, then. All the best things do.”

With that he grabbed onto her waist, moving and adjusting her body so that she wants teasing him anymore, but properly lined up with his massive erection. Then he pulled her onto him, thrusting at the same time so that he went deeply into her with a tremendous moan. “Merlin, you feel so good, Impossible witch.” With that he used the hands on her waist to push her away until she was almost all of the off of his member before pulling her on again, quicker and deeper than he had the first time.

His lips found her neck, kissing, biting, and then kissing again. “I should lose more often if this is the reward,” he moaned against the flesh that would surely carrying the mark of his teeth for a while by the time he was done today, just as his would carrying her teeth now.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Skyler Riddle

Slytherin
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: Post-Game Bashing (Bolt) *MATURE*   Post-Game Bashing (Bolt) *MATURE* Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 4:27 pm

Anticipation flowed freely through her veins and showed in her vibrant eyes at his words, a small needy whimper passing her lips. Skyler wasn't sure it all the best things hurt, but she knew for a fact her boyfriend's arousal did. The teen could remember clear as day the way it had made her scream from the pain the first time he had ever thrusted into her. Of course, there had been pleasure not too long afterwards, so that was why the brunette anticipated it even if she was wary. It really did hurt. But she couldn't deny the way it turned into the best kind of pain, even if that didn't make any sense to anyone else but her.

Atleast she was better prepared for it this time around. It wasn't like she was just disregarding how much it could possibly hurt like she had the first time around. Though, she hadn't really disregarded it the first time. Sky had known enough about sex to realize when seeing his sizable member that there would be a certain amount of pain. The Slytherin just hadn't expected the amount she had felt when he had pushed into her with no restraint. And the teen still wasn't sure if it had more to do with his size, or with the brutal way he had entered her. Or maybe both. Whatever the case, she wasn't exactly thinking clearly enough at the current moment to warm him about it anyways. Not to mention she had practically asked him to make it hurt.

Which he delivered with perfect execution as his hands grabbed her waist and lifted her over his erection. For one brief moment Skyler's purple eyes flashed with a bit of fear of the pain she knew was to come, and then he was pulling her down onto him while thrusting fully into her at the same time, and the teen saw lights exploded in front of her eyes as her lids closed over them, a strangled sort of scream leaving her mouth as she tried to clamp down on it by biting her lip hard enough to break the skin. "Fuck Bolt!!" Merlin that cock of his hurt!

She practically missed any and all of his words, so focused on gritting her teeth against the pain and keeping the tears pricking at her eyes from falling. Her body had tensed immediately at the intrusion, and her legs had immediately tightened around his waist. Her hands were on his shoulders, nails digging into his skin there as she hissed her discomfort. The brunette took a moment to adjust, trying to relax herself and her muscles enough to get to the point where she could feel the incredible pleasure she knew she would. As soon as she managed it, her body shuddered from the feelings coursing through her.

Skyler didn't think she could ever properly describe the jolts of electricity that pulsed through her when with Harry. It was why she called him Bolt in the first place. To be fair, he and anyone else who knew she called him it probably assumed it had something to do with the scar on his forehead. But it really had nothing at all to do with that. The brunette couldn't really remember noticing the scar he had more than a couple times at the most. She knew it was there of course, and why, but it just wasn't the most important thing to focus on when she was with the Gryffindor. It didn't even make the top ten list of important things to focus on. In Sky's eyes, anyways. The point was, the damn older male was like lightning personified, and everything about him was electric. Especially in situations like the one they were in, where it flashed through her and pulsed through her veins and make her heart pump wildly.

His lips and teeth were on her neck and the teen moaned from it all, completely overwhelmed with all that Harry was making her feel and experience. And Merlin, she just wanted more of it all. Without even consciously deciding to do it, the brunette began to lift her own hips over his member, gripping his shoulders tighter as she used them for leverage to do so, her legs tightly wrapped around his waist. "You're going to regret it if you start to lose on purpose. Especially since I don't need your help to win." Skyler couldn't help but fire back cheekily, a superior smirk gracing her lips even as she rolled her hips to grind them as she pushed herself back over his arousal.
Back to top Go down
Caellum Chancellor
Caellum Chancellor

Slytherin
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: Post-Game Bashing (Bolt) *MATURE*   Post-Game Bashing (Bolt) *MATURE* Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 3:21 pm

One day Harry would learn to be careful with his penis. There had to be some way of going about sex without it starting with a scream of pain, even if he did seem to be huge, and Sky had certainly enjoyed the first time once they had gotten into it better. Still he had hoped that painful scream had been a one-time thing. Maybe he needed to think about some way to actually stop the beginning from being so painful.

That was a problem that would have to be dealt with later though. For now, the painful hissing had stopped. The hands on her shoulder had shifted from holding on for dear life to gripping for leverage, too. Oh and she was moaning at the things he was doing instead of screaming in pain. That was generally a good sign.

Then she was raising herself and rolling her hips onto him, and it just wasn’t something he could worry about right now. All he could worry about was how good she felt and making sure that he gave as good as she was giving him. “I don’t think I could regret anything as long as it involved you,” he gasped back in between moans. Still, he wouldn’t actually ever be losing to his girlfriend on purpose. She was right when she said that she didn’t need the help, and he hated losing, even to her, and even when the result was really good.

Anything else he might have wanted to say was drowned out by him moaning at the amazing feelings she was causing. He locked eyes with her, hoping the passion in his gaze would communicate all of the things that his mouth was unable to. At the same time, he met her hips more forcefully. She had told him that she would enjoy it too much if it hurt, so now that she was enjoying it, Harry was determined to make sure that it hurt.

His goal was to make sure that when she orgasmed, she did it screaming. That seemed only proper for an encounter that was supposed to be painful, after all. After that they could worry about anything else that needed to be worried about. Well, maybe after she screamed in orgasm and then took a shower. That might be important when all of this was done as well.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Skyler Riddle

Slytherin
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: Post-Game Bashing (Bolt) *MATURE*   Post-Game Bashing (Bolt) *MATURE* Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 2:38 pm

Skyler wasn't sure whether it was the lingering adrenaline from the match they had just finished playing, or the electrical current that seemed to be coursing through her, that had her on cloud nine. Maybe it was a bit of both. Maybe it was just her boyfriend. Whatever it was, it had her dropping her head back and her eyes closing, a loud moan being pulled from her lips as she continued to lift herself and then drop herself again and again over his hardened erection.

It hurt of course. Sky wasn't sure there was any way for it not to hurt to be honest. The teen had hoped it wouldn't hurt so much after the first time, when he had basically humped her into the floor of the Gryffindor common room. But apparently it was destined to hurt everytime. Not that it was anything she couldn't handle. Because with the pain also came pleasure, an incredible amount of pleasure, and it was well worth it. After the first minute or so.

All in all however, being with Harry was incredibly different than being with Draco had been, and yet, sometimes awfully similar. Never better, not worse. Just...different. It was definitely a different she rather liked however, as she opened her eyes to reveal darkened purple orbs that gazed into the passionate emeralds of the Gryffindor. There were so many things there, reflected in that green gaze. One could get lost in all that swam inside that gaze.

The brunette felt her breath hitch at the passion filled green eyes as she simultaneously moaned again, her eyelids fluttering, her eyes not wanting to lose sight of his, but also wanting to surrender to the pleasurable way he was actively thrusting into her with. Sky could feel herself being driven closer and closer to that edge, and any moment she knew he would hit the spot that would have her falling completely over it. His forceful thrusts combined with the way she was lifting and dropping herself onto him meant that he seemed to get deeper within her everytime, and at this point the Slytherin was unsure how exactly he managed to not cause any internal damage.

That simple errant thought had a laugh bubble out of her, even if it was the completely wrong time to be laughing. Sky really couldn't help it. How many people literally worried about internal damage from a penis being inside them? The teen was positive that at any moment Harry was going to thrust himself straight into her heart at the rate that they were going. Her breathy laughter turned into loud sounds of pleasure again though as she ground against him, seeking the ultimate pleasure from him. And when it came to her, her legs tightened around his waist, her nails dug into his shoulders, and her head was thrown back in a scream of ecstasy, his name on her lips as her walls clenched around his member inside her.

The teen couldn't do anything but pant in her exertion, every muscle in her body was aching, protesting the way she still used them to keep herself upright and from falling to the floor in a naked and despicable heap. Although, the idea had it's merits. Atleast she could be a limp noodle then. Still, there was only one thing that sounded better than collapsing to the floor in an undignified heap, and that was a shower. They had flown hard, played hard, and sexed hard. Hot water sounded like a godsend to her achey body.

Skyler released her hold on his shoulders only to wrap her arms loosely around his neck. She flashed a blissful little grin even with her eyes still closed before leaning in to kiss his neck llightly. "Shower Bolt?" The Slytherin questioned softly, hoping he would take the hint and get them there without requiring her to actually have to move on her own. Considering she was sure that, like their first time in the common room, walking would be a bitch after their rather hard quickie against the lockers. Atleast, for her it would. He shouldn't have a problem, seeing as he wasn't the one who was on the receiving end of the thrusting and big penis.
Back to top Go down
Caellum Chancellor
Caellum Chancellor

Slytherin
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: Post-Game Bashing (Bolt) *MATURE*   Post-Game Bashing (Bolt) *MATURE* Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 1:54 am

Harry was entirely confused about how in the world his strange girlfriend was laughing in the middle of sex. Not just any sex, either. She was laughing as he tried to make her scream his name in a mixture of pain and pleasure that was probably supposed to be a little bit more pain than pleasure, based on how hard they were going and how big he was. Either she had lost her mind at some point or it was really impressive that she could laugh in the middle of all the other sounds she was making. Either way, he would have to remember to ask her what was so funny once they were finished.

The laughter was driven from his mind entirely as she ground down against his own movements and he could barely keep himself together. He had already lost whatever the hell the doctor thing was. He was not going to cum before her and not make her scream properly. The idea of not taking care of her good was unacceptable.

Her scream drove him over the edge, and he released into her with his own silent scream and a lot of panting, his eyes locked onto hers in a stare that was loving and thankful and probably a lot of other nice things that he didn’t really have the energy to think about right now. They had flown hard and now loved hard, and things needed to be softer and more relaxed before his brain would make it back to complex thoughts, probably.

The idea of a shower broke through to his overworked brain, though, and it seemed like the best idea that anyone had ever had. He kissed her forehead gently as he made his way over to the shower, wondering how they could possibly manage to get properly clean with her wrapped around him the way she was. He wasn’t sure she would actually be able to stand on her own, based on what had happened in the common room, so this might call for an awful lot of clever positioning.

As he turned on the hot water and let it soak over him, a question occurred to him. It was a shock that it hadn’t crossed his mind before, but then part of him thought he really didn’t want this question answered. So maybe his brain had known the question was coming since he first heard her nickname for him and it just refused to relay it too his mouth until he was too blissfully out of it to stop it.

“So, um, Impossible witch, why do you call me Bolt?” he asked nervously, hand going unconsciously to rub at his scar, and leaving him only holding her up with one arm. Hopefully the grip she had on him with her legs was solid or she was ready to go down. “Because, if it’s my scar, I mean, you should know that I don’t really like my scar and there are probably better parts of me that you could talk about.” He trailed off nervously, unsure of what else to say, or really what he would do if she thought his scar was the most memorable part of him. He knew that a lot of people saw him that way, but he thought it was mostly people that didn’t really know him and were just concerned with him being famous and saving the world once a year or whatever. He didn’t think it would be right for his girlfriend to see him that way. He knew she didn’t seem to really care that he was famous, so he hoped that she didn’t really care about the scar too. He just wasn’t sure what else the name Bolt could possibly be referring to.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Skyler Riddle

Slytherin
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: Post-Game Bashing (Bolt) *MATURE*   Post-Game Bashing (Bolt) *MATURE* Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 2:01 am

Skyler couldn't help the soft, albeit tired, smile that graced her lips when she felt him drop a gentle kiss to her forehead and get them to the shower. The brunette would never admit it out loud, but she secretly loved that he was able to lift her, hold her up, and carry her like he did. To be honest, Harry, like herself, was a bit on the small side for his age group. Rather than dislike this however, the teen enjoyed it.

It made her her feel better about her own small size, for one, considering even though he was on the small side as well, she was still the smaller of the two. The Slytherin knew she was small, and standing next to right person one might even call her tiny. Though she knew this, it never failed to piss her off when anyone else brought attention to it. Besides, big things came in small packages. And for another, even though the Gryffindor too, was on the smaller side, it on no way took from the strength he possessed.

His body was lean, and though he didn't have big muscles exactly, they were solid beneath his skin. One could tell just from the feel of him that he was built for endurance, and though she couldn't really imagine him lifting weights or the like, Harry had very good muscle tone that always had her wanting to touch him whenever he was around. Of course, there was also that magnetizing feel that seemed to exist between them that drew her in more than any physical attributes he possessed.

Then there was that ever present buzzing of electricity that coursed through her whenever they came into contact with each other. The truth was, it wasn't even just his touch or kisses, but even just meeting that emerald gaze that was always brimming with emotion sent jolts through her. Which was enough to have her fighting back a blush when he turned on the hot water and questioned her on her choice of nickname for him. Sky really didn't want to have to explain something so utterly girlish and sweet. The idea had her wrinkling her nose, even as she tightened her legs around his waist to keep herself up. Her own body was straining with the action, but she didn't want to fall, and she was enjoying being wrapped around her boyfriend.

The teen cocked her head at him, watching as he rubbed at the scar on his forehead that she rarely even took notice of. In the back of her mind she supposed she always knew it was there, but it was the very last thing she thought about when she thought of Harry. And she could understand how he felt about it, because she had her own vile scars to hate as well. The best she could say was that atleast he had gotten something kool for one. She had simply been labelled a freak. The brunette doubted though that saying that out loud would make him feel any better about the thing.

She knew because nothing made her feel better about her own. They were reminders of terrible moments in time that they would carry through life, and no matter how strong one became afterwards, there was no changing that fact. It was never more apparent than in that moment just how uncannily alike they were to each other, and though her violet gaze was understanding as she looked at him, a small frown settled on her lips. Skyler kept one arm wrapped around his neck loosely, while the other hand came up to grab the one rubbing at his forehead, and lifted her head to kiss the scar there softly, hoping to ease his obvious nervousness.

"I like it only because it's apart of you. Not because of what it represents, and definitely not because of how you got it. But it's not why I call you Bolt. In fact, I never even really thought to connect the two. I kind of tend to forget about your scar even being there for the most part.." The Slytherin trailed off, knowing she would have to explain her reasoning for the nickname she used for him, and she busied herself with reaching behind him to grab a washcloth from the set there and soap it up.

Working it into a lather behind his back, Sky fought back the blush again as she considered how to get the words out, and what words to use so as not to embarrass herself more than necessary. "I..erm..well..see, the thing is..I call you Bolt because.." The brunette trailed off, biting her lip and looking down as she used the soapy cloth and began to run it gently over his shoulders, peeking up at him through her lashes after a moment. "Because you're electrical. Your touches, and kisses, they make me feel jolts of electricity. Even just meeting your gaze does.."

The teen trailed off softly, dropping her gaze again to watch the cloth she held run over his skin, feeling her face heating up and taking a deep breath to calm her own nerves. Better her feel embarrassed than him continue to wonder if she valued his fame more than the actual him. It was almost insulting, in a way, that he would even think that of her, but she could hardly blame him for it.
Back to top Go down
Caellum Chancellor
Caellum Chancellor

Slytherin
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: Post-Game Bashing (Bolt) *MATURE*   Post-Game Bashing (Bolt) *MATURE* Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 5:01 pm

She blushed and wrinkled her nose, and Harry had no idea what that could even mean. If the answer to the Bolt thing was his scar, it wouldn’t be embarrassing her like that, but he still had no idea what else it could be. He supposed she would tell him when she was ready to, though. It’s not like she had ever lied or not answers a question before.

He smiled at her when she reached out and moved his hand, then kissed the scar underneath, even though it made him even more confused. The scar was ugly, and it was a sad reminder of everything he hadn’t had growing up. How could she possibly like the scar, even if it was and always would be a part of him?

At least she was saying for sure that the scar and the nickname had no connection. In fact, she was telling him how she didn’t even really notice the scar. That was great, and Harry couldn’t have stopped the easy smile that spread across his face as a result if he had wanted to. She really was a great person, and he knew that he was lucky to have the fiery little Slytherin in his life.

He made a noise of appreciation as she worked the washcloth into his back, which he knew would likely be one of a dozen different sore areas by tomorrow. That tended to happen after a hard quidditch match, and that was without all the crazy dust. His eyes started to close with good feelings, only to snap open as she explained the nickname to him.

“Electrical? I don’t…” He was about to say that he didn’t understand, but the Gryffindor trailed off when he realized that he actually did. Electrical must be her version of the feeling that made him want to be touching her at all times, no matter what else he was doing. He was drawn to Sky, and it only seemed natural that she would be drawn to him as well.

He smiled at her, conjuring a washcloth of his own, adding soap and working it into her shoulders and back. They would have to start moving around soon if they were going to fully wash, but that might involve him actually setting her down, so he had no intention of worrying about it yet. Besides, the hot water falling over them felt good. Why did they need to worry about not touching right now, especially considering what he had just learned about his nickname?

“Compared to all of that, calling you Impossible seems boring and a little insulting, even though I mean it as a good thing,” he said slowly, massaging her carefully with the washcloth. “I’m not sure I could come up with something as impressive and awesome as the magnets I feel in your touch, though.” Harry gave a tiny shrug, careful to not do enough to shake her loose. “I’m not exactly good at poems and feelings and all.”
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Skyler Riddle

Slytherin
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: Post-Game Bashing (Bolt) *MATURE*   Post-Game Bashing (Bolt) *MATURE* Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 12:59 am

Skyler looked up at his trailed off words, watching as the smile bloomed on his face, making her own appear on her lips as her embarrassment faded away as quickly as it had come, replaced easily with a smug and proud satisfaction. The teen lived to make others smile and laugh, but making Harry smile so often was one of the greatest feelings in the world. It was indescribable, to bring such obvious happiness to the boy she knew had had so little of it.

Of course, when it came to the Gryffindor it wasn't like the brunette had to try. All she had to do was be herself, and he was happy. Which in turn, made her happy. Sky wouldn't be happy if she had to be anything else, obviously. The teen really didn't know how anyone could go any amount of time not being themselves. It seemed like a lot more effort to try being something one wasn't than to simply just be what one was. Then again, maybe sometimes maybe one had to try being different things on their path to self discovery. But who really knew?

At any rate, his smile reassured her that she hadn't sounded like a complete idiot, and that he understood what she meant. Which was a good thing, in all honesty, because the Slytherin had absolutely no clue how she would explain it any simpler. She really wasn't sure that was even possible. In the end though, she was just happy enough to clear up the fact that her nickname for him had nothing at all to do with his scar. That seemed to have been the more important part of their postcoital conversation so far. At least, she hoped it would be the most important thing discussed then, because she really wasn't feeling getting into anything too heavy at the moment.

What she really wanted to do was simply enjoy being wrapped around her boyfriend, while he worked a washcloth over her back and shoulders, while they were both separated from the outside world and could simply just be. There was no Slytherin and Gryffindor, he wasn't the boy-who-lived, and she wasn't the Dark Lord's niece. They were simply Harry and Sky, and that was all the brunette really wanted at that point. There was a time and place to worry about everything else and all that came with being who they were, and that time and place was not then and there.

So the teen pushed all of that aside as she gently caressed his chest with the soapy cloth in her hand, rolling her eyes at him even as a grin spread over her lips. "Well, I would say that it's not a competition, but then that would be like admitting I'm not better at nicknames than you. And clearly I am." Sky flashed him a cheeky grin, playful spark lighting her eyes as she snorted at his words about poems and such. "You don't say." She replied with a false tone of surprise, though her teasing grin gave her away. "And here I though I would be getting love letters and the like. Now whatever will I show all of my blushing and giggling friends?"

The teen's natural sarcastic nature took over, though that ever present playful lilt to her tone never faltered. But she took pity on the Gryffindor, and leaned forward to press her lips to his sweetly, pulling back with a small grin. "I think being impossible is quite impressive, if I do say so myself. Now," Skyler took some bubbles in her hand and held it in front of her face to blow them at him, "maybe we should find some way to get properly cleaned up before the search parties arrive. I'm sure you have quite the victory bash to attend.."
Back to top Go down
Caellum Chancellor
Caellum Chancellor

Slytherin
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: Post-Game Bashing (Bolt) *MATURE*   Post-Game Bashing (Bolt) *MATURE* Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 6:40 am

She was back to smiling and rolling her eyes, so hopefully they had gotten the serious stuff out of the way for now. This hardly seemed like the time and place for serious stuff, anyway. Then again, it seemed like serious stuff loomed over everything for the two of them. The moments where they could ignore all of it were rare and special and far too short.

When he had them, he would simply go with it. “Where exactly are you hiding these blushing and giggling friends? Cause I know Ginny pretty well, and I’ve never seen her do any of those things.” He trailed off, looking teasingly thoughtful, before settling on smirking at her. “I’ll make you a deal. You show me the blushing and giggling friends you have, and I’ll write you a love letter every day for a month.” He really hoped she didn’t come up with a friend to satisfy that particular boast and surprise him. A month of him badly attempting love letters would be terrible for him, and probably terribly amusing for her.

He smiled more honestly at her assessment of her nickname and the odd behavior behind it, but the smile faded a little bit at her next words. She was right, of course. Even though the match was over, he couldn’t simply spend all day hiding somewhere with her. He was expected to be seen and celebrated at the party that would rage on for the rest of the day and however late McGonagall let it go into the night before shutting it down, and if he kept some people waiting, they would come and find him. It might be a little hard to explain them finding him naked and wrapped around the opposing Seeker so soon after the match, even if they were dating.

He slowly and delicately unwrapped her from his body, setting the small witch down and carefully washing the parts of her body that he wouldn’t have been able to reach before, paying an amount of attention to detail that probably wasn’t strictly necessary and pausing to grin up at her every few seconds. He finished and simply watched as the water rinsed the soap and dirt and sweat and anything else away.

“All better now?” he asked her, his grin going a little way back towards teasing. “Did the hot water and careful care of your boyfriend make it so you can walk back to the castle on your own, or should I carry you?” He was skipping a few steps, since they were both still naked and soaking wet, but it was too much fun teasing her to consider such things. Besides, if he really did need to carry her again, he would want to make fun of her for it as many times as possible, so he needed to start now. The time it took to walk from here to her dungeon might not be long enough for him to get in all the jokes that he thought of, and that would be a shame.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Skyler Riddle

Slytherin
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: Post-Game Bashing (Bolt) *MATURE*   Post-Game Bashing (Bolt) *MATURE* Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 9:53 am

Skyler smirked at the Gryffindor like the Cheshire Cat. Ooh this was just too perfect!! His smirk clearly said he thought this was one deal he was going to win, but the sparkling mischief dancing in the brunette's own purple eyes said that he had lost before he had even spoken the words out loud. "You know, I would be offended that you seem to think that Ginny is my only other friend if it weren't for the fact that, because you do, I'm going to enjoy all these love letters your overly confident self is going to have to write."

The Slytherin witch was already gloating her win over her boyfriend, her eyes gaining a triumphant gleam as she continued to run the cloth over whatever parts of him she could actually reach, until he took her suggestion and, with a delicacy she hadn't really thought he possessed, unwrapped her from his body and set her down gently.

By that time, the warm water had worked wonders on her sore and abused muscles, and while her body still kind of felt jello-ish, and the last thing the brunette wanted to be doing was any kind of moving, Sky knew they had been missing for quite a bit as it was. Well, Harry had been missing for long enough anyways. The Slytherin didn't have that sort of problem, as most of her house pretty much hated her at the moment. And most likely even more so after she had lost the match.

Atleast the Gryffindor Seeker had a celebration to attend. Sky felt like she would be returning to her own public execution. It seemed nothing she did was at all fitting for a Slytherin, and whatever she did only seemed to drive the wedge between herself and her housemates further. Dating not just any Gryffindor, but the Golden Boy of Gryffindor seemed to have offended the entire House of Slytherin in an all new way. And on top of it she had lost the match. If she didn't get atleast three hexes shot at her at some point the teen would be surprised.

But none of that currently mattered, as the Gryffindor in question was taking it upon himself to get her thoroughly cleaned up. His actions were teasing, pulling a soft whimper from her lips as he grinned up at her all the while. Skyler rolled her eyes at his words, grinning as she found that she would rather return his favor than get frustrated with his teasing, and begin her own process of cleaning him off, running the soapy washcloth over his chest and abdomen, only allowing herself to get as low as possible without touching his penis before moving on to his legs, crouching down to gently and slowly wash those parts of him as she sent him a teasing grin.

"I'm sure I'll survive without having to be carried. The warm water did wonders for my soreness." The teen replied cheekily, finishing up with his legs and standing again, only to slowly make her way behind him as she washed off his sides and began on his back. It may have been innocent, had it not been for the mischief dancing in her eyes. "You know Bolt," the teen began as she reached around him to his front to run the soapy cloth over his male parts, making sure they were nice and soapy before she took a more hands-on approach, dropping the cloth and wrapping her fingers around his penis as she pressed her chest against his back, "you really shouldn't start things you can't finish."

One could practically hear the smirk in her voice as she pumped his member slowly, under the guise of cleaning it with the suds, her lips pressing soft and sensual kisses along his shoulders as she did. After a few long, and what was probably rather torturous for her boyfriend, moments, and when the brunette was sure her actions were driving him wild, Sky gave his member a small squeeze and then pulled completely away from him, ending all contact between their bodies as she exited the shower and grabbed a towel, wrapping the fluffy, warm cloth around herself and sending him an alluring smirk over her shoulder as she made her way back to the lockers.

The Slytherin wasted no time in grabbing her wand and casting a drying charm on herself, and was about to perform a cleaning charm on her Quidditch attire until she got back to her own locker room when she spotted his open locker. A wide grin spread across her lips as an idea bloomed in her mind, and the teen grabbed his clean clothes from the locker. Skyler had just slipped on his pair of boxers, which were hanging low on her hips, and his shirt when she heard him approach from the showers. The teen turned around with another of those sultry smirks of hers curling her lips. "You know, I think I look better in your clothes than you do Bolt."
Back to top Go down
Caellum Chancellor
Caellum Chancellor

Slytherin
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: Post-Game Bashing (Bolt) *MATURE*   Post-Game Bashing (Bolt) *MATURE* Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 7:56 pm

Harry knew as soon as he finished speaking that he had already lost. Skyler had a friend somewhere in the castle that was exactly the kind of person he would never imagine her being able to tolerate, because she was so damn open and loving with everyone. He was going to be stuck writing a month of love letters when the only people he had ever written to in his life were Ron, Hermione, and Sirius. This was going to be an absolute travesty, and he would never hear the end of it. She would probably have each letter framed or something so she could use them against him forever.

The whimper he had pulled from her was rather amazing. Then she started cleaning him in much the same teasing way, and it was all that he could do to keep himself under control. The cloth slowly washing his package made the process even more difficult, and he had to bite the inside of his lip to keep from letting out a matching whimper of his own. He shuddered at the fingers wrapping around his penis and the words from behind him. This impossible little witch would be the death of him if she had her way.

She was supposedly cleaning the last part of him that she needed to, but it was obvious from her voice and the way she was moving her hand and pressing light kisses to her body that there was much more going on, and his body was reacting properly to every bit of it. When she squeezed and pulled away, he let out a loud groan, immediately missing the contact.

“Impossible devil of a witch,” he breathed out as he got his brain enough in control to follow her towel clad form back to the main locker room where his clothes and her…quidditch things were waiting. What exactly was she going to put on now that they had both showered in a locker room that only belonged to one of them?

Well, that explained it. When he reached her, she was hearing his Puddlemere United shirt and a pair of boxers that were doing the best they could to stay up on her slender form. “You look better in anything than I do, Impossible witch,” he said with a smirk as he closed the distance between them and pressed his lips to her. At the same time, one hand went to the hem of his shirt, pushing it up off of her and the other went to his boxers, pushing them down off of her and to the floor as he pulled his lips away from hers just a little. “You look even better in nothing, though.”

With that he crushed his lips against her hard, his hardened member rubbing against the inside of her thigh in the process. He moaned into her mouth and adjusted his hips, moving the head of his penis slowly into her. He wanted to make love to her again, but slowly, and softly, and enjoy the process so that she would feel all of the love he was putting into it and still be able to walk when it was over. That seemed right for this moment somehow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post-Game Bashing (Bolt) *MATURE*   Post-Game Bashing (Bolt) *MATURE* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post-Game Bashing (Bolt) *MATURE*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1