Hogwarts: The Silver Lining
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where enemies can become allies and friends, and where everything you thought you knew is now questionable.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Helpful Links
Founders
Salazar Slytherin
Tumblr
Twitter

Rowena Ravenclaw
Godric Gryffindor
Helga Hufflepuff
The Daily Phropet
Affiliates

After Duties (Tobi) *MATURE* XXX

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

After Duties (Tobi) *MATURE* XXX Empty
PostSubject: After Duties (Tobi) *MATURE* XXX   After Duties (Tobi) *MATURE* XXX Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 1:37 am

Her eyes fluttered open and Laurette groaned a bit, though not too loudly. She was lying on top of something soft and warm, yet strong and stable. A body. Well, at least it was warm. That meant she wasn’t atop a corpse or anything weird like that. The girl groped for her wand on the nightstand, finding one that felt slightly foreign to her, but still familiar enough that she flicked it with a muttered “lumos.”

Ah. Tobi. That made sense. What bloody time was it though? His damn bed hangings were too good at blocking the light. That explained how he always managed to sleep in so damn late though. He must have some kind of charm on the things. She groped around again, finding his wand and looking at it with sleep-hazed eyes. Oh. So she was using his wand. That didn’t happen very often. She wondered where her own was for a moment, until her eyes focused on the time and she shrieked.

“TOBIAS VINCENT!” she yelled, dropping the watch and pounding a fist on his chest. “Do you know what bloody time it is?!” The watch read 11:23. It was later than the French girl ever slept, even if it was a Hogsmeade Saturday and the two had absolutely nothing important to do. They’d already talked about spending the day together now that they’d decided to stop hiding from the student populace, and she really had no desire to go to the village for anything. They were supposed to be putting the finishing touches on their costumes for the ball. But instead, they were lying in bed, snoring the day away!

She growled, beating her fist into his chest again. “I cannot believe you have your bed hangings charmed to make it seem like it’s still night! No, wait. I can believe it. It’s completely believable. And infuriating.” Untangling their limbs was proving rather difficult and she ended up tumbling out of the bed, only to get caught on the hangings and manage to rip them right off of the bar that they hung on. Well. There was that morning light she’d been wondering about. The dorms were definitely lit to signal the start of the day, even if they were in the basement. Stupid Tobias and his stupid love of sleep.

Laurette groaned on the floor, fighting with the curtains and feeling utterly foolish. She was stark naked wrapped in his bed hanging with mussed hair and makeup and most likely a few love bites in awkward to explain places. There had better be nobody else in this dorm room once she got the damn hangings off of her face.

“Dammit, Tobias. Help me!”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Duties (Tobi) *MATURE* XXX   After Duties (Tobi) *MATURE* XXX Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 7:43 am

It had been about a week since Tobias became something close to official with the Head Girl. It still felt weird to the cheerful brunette to be allowed to talk to her in the halls. It felt even weirder to be able to tease her for being so serious and steal kisses while they waited outside of classes. It felt really weird to not have to worry about who was or wasn’t in his bed when he woke up in the mornings.

Since the impromptu talk with Riddle, Tobias had turned down at least four girls, and probably a lot more. He was trying to stop them all before they could even ask about sex, so that no feelings were hurt. He and Laurie weren’t exclusive, the Head Boy just didn’t crave random, meaningless sex when he knew he could have his dancing snake almost any time he wanted. He also hadn’t felt the need to touch a drop of alcohol so far. It had been the weirdest and most wonderful week that he could remember.

He tried to remember this as he rolled over and groaned, awoken by something that he might mistake for a banshee shriek if he didn’t know that it was his girlfriend. “’S dark sleepy time,” he mumbled in the direction of her head, which only seemed to infuriate Laurie, since she resumed banging his chest like a drum. “Like my sleep,” he mumbled in response to the other complaint, the one that dealt with his charmed hangings.

He slowly woke up as she tried to untangle the two of them, and then quickly sat up as she fell off the bed with a crash. He looked over the edge of the bed at her and grinned marvelously. “It’s a good thing all the other boys will have been in the village for a couple of hours, beautiful.” He could tell basically what time it was by the artificial sun and had no need to even check his clock. “I would hate for them to see me unwrap this wonderful present.”

With that he picked up his wand, which seemed to have sleepwalked across his table in the night, and gave it a delicate little flick. The curtains slowly unwrapped, unrolled, and generally fell away to the floor, exposing a very naked, very sexy Laurie. “Those curtains better still cancel noise after that stunt,” he teased her. “That charm was a bitch to put on, so I might just let my dorm mates hear you scream my name tonight if they don’t.”

He gave his wand another flick and the curtains raced back to their place. He gave Laurie a little wave and tugged them closed, leaving the French girl outside. It got dark again, which meant the curtains were fine. Still, Tobias was awake before lunch on a Saturday, so he might as well have a little bit of fun. He poked just his head out of the curtain, grinning like the devil at his girlfriend. Merlin, he could get used to calling her that, even in his head. “Wanna give them a test run and see what shape we’re in?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Duties (Tobi) *MATURE* XXX   After Duties (Tobi) *MATURE* XXX Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:37 pm

Oh, he really was a ridiculous boy. This was why Laurette couldn’t spend the night in her boyfriend’s bed during the week. She’d never get to class on time if she slept here when she actually had to get up in the morning and get things done. Especially with those hangings of his. She groaned at that goofy grin of his, but blushed at his words all the same. She was his present to unwrap. His and his alone.

When he assessed the potential damage to his precious curtains she sat there on her bum, glaring at the stupid things and her stupid, adorable boyfriend. Oh, she loved that title. It seemed likely that now that they were together neither would be willing to be apart any time soon, and that suited her just fine. As far as she was concerned, she’d be staying here every weekend from here on out and his dorm mates could simply deal with it. She already had a plan for moving some of her things into one of his drawers.

She was about to tell him how she didn’t give a damn if his dorm mates were kept awake all night by her shrieking, but he closed the curtains and disappeared before her dark eyes. She growled, raising a slender brow at the barrier between them. Well, if he was saying anything she certainly didn’t hear it. It would seem his precious curtains were working just fine, and she was about to get up and tell him so when his head popped out to grin at her once more.

Rolling her eyes at him, Laurette shifted to her hands and knees and crawled over to the bed in a slinky, feline way, arching her back and stretching out her sleep-stiff body. “Sure, Tobi, love. But however will we know if they are working or not? Seems kind of silly to test them out when we’re the only ones in here, darling.” She reached up to grab his cheeks and pulled forward a bit, hoping he’d lose his balance and join her on the floor. The bed just seemed boring when they were completely alone in a whole dorm room.

“I think we should be a bit more adventurous now, and test out those curtains later tonight. It isn’t like we have anything important to do today, right, Tobi? We could defile your whole living space and your mates wouldn’t even know.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Duties (Tobi) *MATURE* XXX   After Duties (Tobi) *MATURE* XXX Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 2:09 pm

Tobias wanted to make a teasing comment about the Head Girl’s eye roll, but the quite exciting show of crawling over to him with her ass in the air drove the thought far from his mind. She had a knack for keeping him just distracted enough that she avoided the sharpest parts of his hilarious wit. The brunette would probably mind more, except that she looked so very good as she was avoiding it.

Once again, he was almost to a biting comment in response to her words about their aloneness and his silliness, when she made it all the way to him. This time her saving grace was him falling off the bed towards her, face first. He managed to avoider hitting head to head with her, instead driving his head, and then the rest of his body, into her left shoulder. He also somehow managed to get his hands underneath her ribcage, cushioning the blow as they fell to the ground in an undignified heap.

“If this is the kind of adventure you were planning, you are not allowed to plan any more of them,” he said, grinning cheekily in the direction of her head. He got carefully off of her, pulling Laurie to her feet as he got to his own and making sure that he had a nice grip on her breasts as he did so. It seemed only fair since he had managed to prevent her from smacking her head on the floor and all.

When they were back upright, he gave her a quick kiss, his eyes dancing with mischief. “Au contrare, my Cherie,” he said, appropriating the absolute worst French accent he could possible manage. “Defiling as much of my living space as possible and worshipping every inch of your body is the most important thing that I could possible do today.”

He took a step back, his grin growing wider and more dangerous as his calves came to rest against the bed again. “Of course, if you don’t want to do anything important today, we could always get dressed and head down to lunch. The Great Hall will be open soon. Then he could go for a run or something…” He trailed off, wondering how far he could push her before she either hit him or did something about his teasing. Honestly, he was shocked that he had made it that far. Maybe she was still secretly asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Duties (Tobi) *MATURE* XXX   After Duties (Tobi) *MATURE* XXX Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 3:13 pm

If she was asked, Laurette would blame her lack of forethought on her still sleepy brain. She should have known Tobias had such a distinct lack of grace that he would fall in some way that would manage to put both of them awkwardly on the floor in a completely unsexual way. Her shoulder ached where he’d managed to knock into it, but she at least had to give him credit for managing to keep her from slamming into the floor.

His hands on her chest made her growl at him, narrowing her eyes in a ‘don’t test me’ sort of way. Yes, she did like his hands on her body, but at the same time she was frustrated with the idiot she called her own. The French girl was about to spit out an angry retort about how her idea of an adventure involved a man with much more grace, but then Tobi spoke with that ridiculous accent and she couldn’t keep her lips from pulling up at the edges in the smallest hint of a smile.

It didn’t take long for Laurette to take a step forward, reaching her hands out to push on his chest and force him back onto his bed. She hovered over him with an intense spark in her eyes, all her assets on display for his eyes. “One, you know I do not run. Two, if you so much as leave this room I will hunt you down and remove your testicles from your body so I can wear them as a necklace.”

She crossed her arms and tapped a foot, looking for all the world like she might just torture the Hufflepuff just as much as she might fuck him to death. “Now, if you do not get a move on with the ‘defiling and worshipping’ I will soon lose my patience, and you know how terrible that can end up for you. Maybe I should just stop wasting my time with all this talk of lunch and jogging and just… see to things myself…”

With that, she stretched out one limber let, resting her pointed foot on one of Tobi’s bed neighbor’s end tables and sliding her hand down her body. Laurette let her mouth drop open in an ‘o’ shape as her dark eyes fluttered closed, fingers finding their way between her legs and starting to move, making slick sounds as they slid in and out of her hot passage, sliding along her sensitive nub of nerves with each slippery thrust. She groaned and cracked her hooded eyes open, looking intensely at Tobias as she licked her lips. “See?” she panted, moving her hand at a new angle and speed. “I can… oooh… have my own adventures.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Duties (Tobi) *MATURE* XXX   After Duties (Tobi) *MATURE* XXX Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 8:29 pm

Tobias didn’t really remember a time when his girlfriend had responded with an angry growl to any contact to her breasts. Whatever he had done wrong this morning, it was apparently pretty bad, and he needed to make sure that he never did it again. Now he just needed to figure out what he had done wrong so he could set about not doing it. Hopefully it wasn’t falling out of bed when she tugged on his head, because he really saw nothing he could do about that. She was the graceful dancer, not Tobias.

He made a soft oof sound as he landed on the bed again, looking up at the Slytherin with mock hurt on his face. It shifted to a crooked grin as she told him what she thought of running and of his leaving. It was true that she managed her body only through diet and dance, and it was really quite amazing. “A necklace would be a terrible waste of my balls,” he said teasingly. No one but Tobias would ever tease her when she looked ready to kill him in his own bed, but then she would actually be ready to kill anyone but the Head Boy. He, however, knew exactly what point the game was at now, and it was a good one.

He was even expecting the threats of taking care of herself and leaving him to do whatever he wanted. They happened all the time, after all. What he hadn’t been expecting was the leg that found its way to next bed over’s table, the hand that made its wandering way down her tight, sexy body. What he really hadn’t been expecting was the fingers sliding noisily in and out of his favorite place in the world as she groaned and panted her pleasure.

That simply couldn’t be allowed. Tobias practically sprung from the bed, grasping her wrist and pulling her hand gently out of her core. “You are doing your body a disservice by getting impatient before I can properly worship it.” Without even waiting for or bothering to listen to the argument that was surely coming he bent down, taking the big toe of the foot that was pointed in the air into his mouth and sucking on it slowly and carefully.

When he removed his mouth, he was grinning wickedly at his girlfriend. “You have really lovely feet, tiny dancer. I am going to start with them and not stop until I reach the top of your head.” With that he bent down again, trailing kisses all along the top of the pointed foot. “Fuck,” he whispered. “Everyone should be lucky enough to have a dancer of their own.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Duties (Tobi) *MATURE* XXX   After Duties (Tobi) *MATURE* XXX Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 6:22 pm

Well, she’d definitely succeeded in getting under his skin. That much was very clean when Tobi went so far as to pounce at her and force her hand from her body, telling her how her impatience would turn to a punishment for herself. Oh, but he knew better. He knew she could go on for days if he kept her interested- and conscious. So far, however, she’d only lost consciousness from sex once, and it was Tobi who did it. Maybe they’d have to experiment and see just how far he could push her before it happened again…

Laurette was pulled from her dirty thoughts by a pair of soft, sexy lips enveloping her toe. Had she ever told him about her secret love of feet? She didn’t think she had… It might have been exposed at a party once or twice, but usually they ended up too distracted by the events to remember every little detail, and she had her ways of getting certain details to… slip his mind. Oh, but he was kissing her foot and she couldn’t hold back the throaty moan of desire as a fresh burst of arousal flooded her core.

“Tobi, you devilish man…” she whimpered, loving the way he appreciated every bit of her body. His lips kept up their trail along her foot and over her lower leg, tickling her calf and dancing along the back of her knee in a most delightful way. Oh, and he still had to do the other side! Merlin, she was gushing already and he wasn’t even a fourth of the way over her body.

The Head Girl let her body fall back onto the bed of his dorm mate so that he might do as he wanted to her other foot and leg as well, going limp like a rag doll for Tobi’s pleasure. “Do as you will with me, my love. I am your little dancing doll.” Her voice was husky and she was sure there would already be a wet spot growing on the comforter of the borrowed bed, but she didn’t much care about that. Laurette wanted to defile as much of the room as possible, and then they could clean it up with a simple spell and no one would ever be the wiser. But they would know, and it would always be something she’d think of whenever she found herself in her boyfriend’s dorm, which was quite often anymore.

“Yes, worship me, my sexy man. Show me just how much you love your tiny dancer!”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Duties (Tobi) *MATURE* XXX   After Duties (Tobi) *MATURE* XXX Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 2:30 pm

Mmm, so her pretty little feet were another button he could push to make his girlfriend go wild. He had missed far too many of those buttons when they were only doing things when they could be secretly tucked away, and he fully intended to take advantage of every single one now as he found them. How he had never thought to focus on her feet before, considering the dancer thing and all, was one of life’s great mysteries. They would never escape his attention and affection again if he could help it.

The moan that greeted the attention to her lowest body part was simply too magnificent to not hear again and again. Still, he had a mission for now, and a wonderful promise to keep. She lips travelled up the back of her leg, trailing light, tickling and teasing little kisses as they went. He heard her call him a devil, which she always insisted her not towards her, but he let it slide for now. He was sure there would be plenty of time to punish her for it before the day was out, but after his mission of tasting her whole body on his lips was complete.

Just as he was putting his lips to the back of her thigh, the pleasure seemed to overcome the Head Girl and she fell back onto the next bed over, where an immediate wet spot began to form and call to his hungry mouth. He couldn’t resist that siren call, and began lapping at her center like a child’s ice cream cone, savoring the sweet taste of her and feeling her body roll with the pleasure he was causing. His tongue slid inside her, only to almost immediately taste the extra sweetness of her orgasm. He needed to have sex with her in what he considered the morning more often, if this was what it led to. That or he needed to have sex with her in more places that were not strictly their own. Maybe he would just try both.

“Mmm, one,” he counted breathily, lips moving back to their previous place on her thigh. He continued his journey up, kissing her thigh more carefully this time, and taking time to savor the true awesomeness that was his dancer’s bum. As he continued up her body, he left himself lie on top of her, making places like her back and ribs easier to reach. By the time he reached her shoulder, his erection was pressed against the inside of her thigh, and he was moaning his own need with each kiss. Still, he was only worshiping her right now. If she wanted to take care of him at the same time, Laurie would have to make the moves to do so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Duties (Tobi) *MATURE* XXX   After Duties (Tobi) *MATURE* XXX Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 1:42 pm

Tobias was a wonderful, sexy, tease of a man, and Laurette was enjoying every second of his delicious torture as he kissed along her body. Oh, she was in heaven, just feeling his lips on her heated skin, and she felt the goosebumps rise as he reached her bum and continued his kissing. “Oh, yes. Tobiiii, you can worship me any time you like, my love,” she moaned, enjoying his weight on her body and the obvious need pulsing against her inner thigh. Oh, yes. It was so sexy, so absolutely incredible, the way he would make love to her like she was some goddess.

Laurette was so enjoying his kisses and his pure love that she was content in letting the torture go on without forcing anything more. She knew it would drive him mad, this self-control, and that made it all the more important to her. She’d have her Hufflepuff begging for similar treatment soon, if he didn’t give in and simply take from her what he wanted, that was.

The Slytherin silently hoped he would take everything from her and more, especially since Tobi so rarely showed any aggressive side he might harbor. Oh, she wanted him to make some demands, to make her his like she so often did to him. The simple thought of him taking back that control she so often took away had her gushing once more on the bed that didn’t even belong to her amazing boyfriend, and Laurette let out a deep groan and moved her hips beneath him.

“Mmm, Tobias, please. You’ve sufficiently covered most of my body with those amazing lips of yours, now please move them to better plaaaaces!” She wasn’t above begging, as the Head Girl had proven many times before. She just wanted him to make her scream so badly. “Worship me in better ways, my sexy love, please! These teasing is just torturous, and you damn well know it!” She used her legs to pull him to her body, thighs tightening about his waist as she tried to force his erection to her core. She wanted him so damn badly, couldn’t he see that? Couldn’t he feel her need? If he didn’t do more soon, she’d surely die of desire, and that would be a tragedy. He had to sense that…
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Duties (Tobi) *MATURE* XXX   After Duties (Tobi) *MATURE* XXX Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 7:30 pm

She was almost immediately begging once he was closer to lined up with her, but that hardly counted. Laurie was a champion beggar. He had promised himself that he would only stop early if she actually did something, though, and begging hardly counted as actually doing anything. It was simply trying to convince him to do things, no matter how tortured and insistent she sounded as she did it.

Using her legs in an attempt to pull him into her definitely counted as doing something. Tobias probably should have known that it was still an attempt to get him to do it, considering how strong and graceful her legs were. If she wanted him inside of her, he would be inside of her. Then again, it was in the heat of the moment, and the Head Boy was far more worried about her body than any game she might still be trying to play with him at this point.

Instead, he lined himself up the rest of the way and pushed fully into her with no more time to think or tease. “Oh, fuck Laurie,” he said with an audible groan as he took a second to get used to her tightness around him. “Have you ever been this fucking wet?”

With that he began thrusting into her in a slow rhythm that allowed him to be careful that he hit every place he could as he rolled his hips in circles that showed far more grace than he had earlier. At the same time, he buried his mouth in the place where her neck and shoulder met, giving it a bite that was much more forceful than anything he had done during his worship of her body earlier. The time for that kind of love had apparently passed, only to be replaced by the time for rough love. As he bit down a second time, he began thrusting faster and with greater force. Now was the time for her to scream.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Duties (Tobi) *MATURE* XXX   After Duties (Tobi) *MATURE* XXX Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 2:07 am

The way Tobias slid right into her, commenting on her wetness as he went, had Laurette moaning in desire. Yes. She loved the way he filled her and the way he knew all the little things that could make her squeal and scream. His movement of his hips in those circular motions were delicious. She loved it. Laurette couldn’t deny that Tobias had a way of making their love-making exciting no matter what the case was, and she appreciated it immensely.

She groaned out a ‘no’ in answer to his question, even though she was sure it was meant to be rhetorical, and moved her hips against him, squealing again when he bit her neck. Yes! That was what she craved. She wanted him to be rough with her. Merlin, he so often was soft and gentle with her, which was nice when she was sleeping with so many others, but now… Now she missed the rough sex she used to get from her fellow Snakes. She wanted to scream. She wanted to ride those waves of pleasure mixed with pain.

“Tobi, go harder! Pinch my clit, bite my chest, do everything you can think of to make my body sing!” she screamed, body shaking with his second hard bite. Her body rocked below him, hips moving against his as she begged him to go deeper, to do everything he could to just make her feel.

As she moved her body, Laurette let her hands run along his back, digging her nails into his skin so there would be deep red scratches down his back. She pulled his face from her neck by the hair, crashing their mouths together and biting his lips before forcing her tongue into his mouth, fighting for dominance and nipping at his lower lip often. She pulled on his hair a bit as she pulled away for air, gazing at him with intense dark eyes. “C’mon, Tobi. Make me hurt for you.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Duties (Tobi) *MATURE* XXX   After Duties (Tobi) *MATURE* XXX Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 8:18 am

Merlin, this was just so good. Part of Tobias wanted to get on Laurie for talking too much like she often did with him. She was answering rhetorical questions now, after all. Most of him just didn’t give a fuck, though. This was too perfect and he wanted to ride the wave of her screamed instructions to a place they had never been before.

He captured her lips in a deep kiss, working to leave a delicious bruise on her lips. As he did, one hand went down, roughly playing with her clit, pushing and pinching and twisting. If she wanted to scream and sing, scream and sing was what she would do. Rather than just breaking the kiss when he needed air, he took her bottom lip in his teeth, pulling down with a challenging grin.

The Head Boy was so caught up in what he was doing that he even forgot to keep up his usual game of counting what he was doing to his snakey girlfriend and how she was reacting. He could have given her one orgasm or six by the end of this and he would have no idea of the difference.

His hands slid up to her hips, gripping them hard and using them as leverage to really slam into her. At the same time, his lips moved down, covering her body again, though it was a different way. Instead of kisses, he left angry red bite marks showing his passion on her jaw, her throat, her collarbone, finally reaching one nipple and biting down on it hard enough that he was at least a little bit surprised somewhere deep in the part of his brain that was still capable of thinking that he hadn’t broken the skin and caused a rush of blood into his mouth.

When his orgasm came, it came in a mighty and unexpected rush, deep inside of her in one of his powerful thrusts. The force of that moment, combined with the force of the moments before it, sort of overwhelmed Tobias and he collapsed around her, still halfway inside, ending up lying on top of her on the bed, though he was thoughtful enough to rest most of his weight on a hip that had found bed instead of girl.

As he lied there, prone and a little stunned, everything that had just happened washed over him. He had been in a haze, and an entirely different man, and he had no idea how to feel about that. Was it good, that he now had a vessel to unleash any aggression that he felt into? She certainly seemed to like it well enough. Was it a problem that he had this in him at all, especially considering the way he felt about violence, supposedly in all of its forms. The Head Boy heaved a heavy, thoughtful sigh. So much for the afterglow.
Back to top Go down

After Duties (Tobi) *MATURE* XXX

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1