Hogwarts: The Silver Lining
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where enemies can become allies and friends, and where everything you thought you knew is now questionable.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Helpful Links
Founders
Salazar Slytherin
Tumblr
Twitter

Rowena Ravenclaw
Godric Gryffindor
Helga Hufflepuff
The Daily Phropet
Affiliates

What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE* Empty
PostSubject: What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE*   What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE* Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 10:58 am

Ever since that day in the forest, Draco had been finding it harder and harder to hold back from pouncing on the fail snake every time he saw her. It was especially difficult when he caught her scent with his heightened sense of smell and could smell Potter mixed with what was distinctly her. Oh, that had him ready to rip the clothes right off her body and cover her flesh with kisses and bites, taking away the other male entirely and making sure that she smelled of her alpha.

It was with these thoughts running through his mind that Draco stalked through the Transfiguration department, having come in from a free period spent on the pitch and wanting a more scenic route to avoid a run in with his cousin or godfather on his way back to the dorms for a quick shower. It was odd to see the blonde in such a state of dress, but Draco hadn’t bothered to take a change of clothes with him to the pitch. No, he was much less concerned about who saw him in more masculine and disheveled states ever since the wolf had made himself known.

As it was, the blonde walked with a purpose in his loose athletic shorts, thin tank clinging to his sweaty chest and back. It was the same kind of shirt he wore to sleep, and he knew it didn’t hide much of his physique. People were staring as he passed, and that just made him smirk and wink at some of the admirers. That was, until he noticed a particular girl leaving her transfiguration class.

Silver eyes glinting with hunger, Draco silently stalked toward her and wrapped his arm about her waist, easily pulling her away from her classmates and into a nearby classroom before anyone was even the wiser. He pulled his wand from the band of his low-hanging shorts and flicked it a few times at the door, locking, warding, and silencing the room. His lips were curled in a snarl as he inhaled her scent. There was a distinct aspect that stood out like a sore thumb, and he pushed her back against a desk as he got closer to the small witch.

”I hate when you smell like him.” His words were deep and possessive as he stared down into her violet eyes, his hands quickly finding their way to her hips as his fingers dug into the soft flesh, finding the spots that he constantly bruised with his strong grip. ”Did you spill a bottle of ink in your bag, baby? The scent is almost as strong as Potter’s. And barely even a whiff of your alpha… that should be fixed, don’t you agree?”

He leaned forward and kissed her hard, his lips strong and demanding as his hands on her body as Draco pushed his tongue into her mouth and tasted her. His hair, damp with sweat, fell into his eyes as they closed and he lost himself in her flavor. Oh, he could kiss her forever, until he ran out of breath and even then he could keep kissing her if his body would allow. He pulled back finally when his lungs demanded it and stared again into her eyes. ”Just what have you been doing, fail snake?”

Last edited by Draco Malfoy on Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Skyler Riddle

Slytherin
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE*   What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE* Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 2:36 am

Skyler was just leaving her Transfiguration lesson, in which she had managed to completely botch her switching spell she was practicing. Meaning she had extra work to do now, on top of the ever growing pile of school work she already had. The idea did not make her happy, to say the least. The brunette was still grumbling about the ridiculous way she managed to change hair with Olli instead of ears like she was supposed to, much to her friend's amusement of course, when an arm wrapped around her waist and hauled her into a deserted classroom before she could so much as react.

Of course, she could tell from the possessive manner of the hold and the scent that caught her nose that it was Draco who had grabbed her away from her classmates, and a grin immediately spread across her lips as she turned to face him, arching a brow at his apparel even as she licked her lips at the incredible sight he made. He was wearing athletic shorts, which somehow managed to be sexy without any right. And he was also wearing one of those tanks that showed off his well defined arms, chest and abs in a way Sky enjoyed greatly.

And his scent was cloaked with the clear smell of sweat in a way that was arousing to the Slytherin witch as she gave him an appreciative once over with her purple gaze while he flicked his wand at the door for whatever reason. The brunette was too busy gazing at the perfect male before her to really comprehend much else. It wasn't like he walked around like that all the time, after all. He looked so damn..manly. It was times like that when Skyler was sure the fact that he was hers seemed like it was a dream. Merlin, she just wanted to touch him to make sure it was real.

Ever since the day in the forest with the blonde, there had been a constant need for him she couldn't explain. Well, she could explain it. Because it was the same need she had always felt for Draco. The need for his touch, to be in his presence, to have his attention. The only difference was now it was magnified by, like, ten. So it was especially difficult for the teen to carry on with their ruse, which was also making her guiltier by the second for all the betrayals she was performing. And there were quite a few.

She was betraying Harry, her Gryffindor boyfriend, who had no clue that her heart truly sat in Draco's strong and possessive hands. She was betraying Draco, because it was just wrong to not be completely loyal to her Alpha. And she was betraying herself, because she knew where she belonged, and who she belonged to, and yet the brunette was still playing with fire and keeping this entire triangle going. The fact that this part had been the Slytherin male's idea did nothing to soothe her thoughts regarding herself and her transgressions.

But this was not what she wanted to think about, because what the teen really wanted to do was focus on her Alpha, who was not looking at all happy as he pushed her up against a desk. Sky's hands immediately went to his arms, a shiver flowing through her from the simple feeling of the hard and solid muscles that she felt beneath her fingers and palms, and his spoken words had her shuddering with pleasure from the raw possessiveness of them. Even as they had her biting her lip, and though her gaze wanted to drop to the floor in shame, she kept her eyes trained on his.

His hands were gripping her hips, with the same strength they always did, and the brunette was sure the bruises he had already left there would be darker now, but she didn't care. She craved his touch, and her body immediately relaxed into him as a soft whimper passed her lips. "I know you do Alpha." Skyler replied in a soft murmur, her hands trailing up his arms and over his shoulders to wrap around his neck. His following words had her brows furrowing in confusion. "Ink? No? I don't think I did.." What was he tal-Oh!! Her tattoo!!

Before she could really consider any of what he had said, or how to respond, his lips were on hers in a strong, demanding kiss, and she was lost in the feeling of passion pulsing through her as she responded eagerly, her own tongue snaking into his mouth with a soft moan. Her fingers played with the hair at the back of his head, which was damp with sweat, her eyes having closed of their own accord as she hungrily kissed him back, pressing herself completely against him. It felt like ages since they had shared their last kiss, and Sky wasn't prepared for this one to end.

Unfortunately, it had to, seeing as they both needed to breathe. It didn't stop her whimper from the loss of his lips on hers though, even when her eyes stayed close, savoring the way her lips tingled and tasted of him. There was a saltiness to his taste, no doubt from the sweat, and it fueled her desire all the more. The brunette could have stayed that way for a good deal longer, but Draco found the need to question her, and Sky bit her lip as her eyelids fluttered open so she could stare back into those silver eyes she loved so much.

The teen had her reservations about telling him about the tattoo Harry had given her. Not that the Slytherin witch thought she had any chance of actually keeping it from him. He would see it. Eventually. And she really didn't want to hide it from him. She just wasn't sure what his reaction was going to be, and he didn't seem particularly happy at the moment thanks to her scent being tainted by Harry's. Either way, she was kind of glad that her robes were still on so he couldn't see the new addition to her body. At least she could stall for a little while longer. Hopefully.

Skyler flashed him an innocent grin. "Nothing. Well, transfiguration obviously." The teen rolled her eyes at him, as if that much should've been obvious. "What have you been doing Drake, that you're all sweaty and..whatnot?" She questioned back quickly, trying to change the subject and shift the attention from herself and on to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE*   What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE* Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 2:00 pm

His fail snake was always so responsive to his touch. Oh, how it made Draco’s ego swell to feel her shudder, hear her whimper at the loss of his lips on hers. Of course, she wasn’t going to answer him fully unless he asked the right specific question. He should have known that from the start, but still Draco found himself shaking his head with a slight growl. Oh, she liked to play games, didn’t she? Yes, the blonde had known that since the night he’d met the girl and she’d put up a fight against him carrying her away from the explosion she’d nearly been crushed by.

Sky’s reluctance to give straight forward answers or even let him take control without putting up a fight didn’t surprise him, but it did make him happy. It was something so very… her. her stubbornness and will to stand up to him made Draco all the more attracted to the petite female, and he couldn’t help but push against her, pressing her body against the desk as he let his mouth dive in to nip at her neck, sucking on the soft skin as his hands started pulling on her robes to get them off of her. ”Mmm, too many clothes, baby,” he murmured against her throat.

The question of her curious scent could wait for now, as Draco was much too hungry for her body and his to meet. The blonde kept working on her neck as he let her robes fall to the ground, then tugged her blouse apart, sending buttons flying across the room. ”Oh, I’ve just been flying. Had a bit of free time, so figured I might get in a good workout…” he pulled away from the bright red mark he’d made on her throat, looking her up and down and running his hands along her hips and thighs.

Desire flooded through his body and he was sure she would notice his obvious erection through the loose shorts. He wanted her so badly. Draco wanted to cover every inch of her body with his, ridding her of the scent of any other man but him. When he was this close to her, he could even smell her classmates on her. That foolish Gryffindor beater was especially strong, and it made him growl. He picked up the scent of whatever boy had been closest to her in the great hall earlier in the day. Whoever she’d brushed against in the halls. It made him mad with need to dominate her and take all those scents away.

”You are mine, little snake. Only mine. Now, how do you want me to take care of righting the wrong that is your lion’s odor?”
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Skyler Riddle

Slytherin
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE*   What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE* Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 8:46 pm

Skyler felt like she had a lot of pleasure buttons when Draco was around. Everything he did and said seemed to make her desire for him grow, and it was a constant challenge to her, especially lately, to not be able to touch him when she wanted. Kiss him like she wanted. But it was so much more than that. It was hard to go without that constant touch only he could give. She craved his touch. Needed it. And when he was around, it was like her body could feel his presence, and wanted the touch of her dominant counterpart so badly that it literally shuddered with the intense need for it.

There were often times when she could sense him before she even consciously realized it, and before her keen sense of smell picked up his scent. There were times when she could feel that intense silver gaze on her before she ever looked up to meet it. It was the most intense connection she had ever had with anyone, and every fiber of her being seemed to be so intertwined with him that every part of her realized it belonged to him. And the brunette was incredibly happy she shared it with the older Slytherin male. He was the first person she thought of when she woke every day, and she fell asleep with her mind swimming in thoughts of him.

So naturally, her body seemed to rejoice in shudders as he bit at her neck, his lips sucking at her skin as his hands began to remove her clothing. The teen mewled in delight, eyes fluttering as her heartbeat quickened at his ministrations and murmured words. Her head automatically tilted for him, giving him better access to her neck as if begging for the mark of her Alpha. She wanted his mark, his claim, and to wear it proudly, so that even if he couldn't touch her, or she couldn't touch him, they would both know it was there. They both knew it was, of course, but a physical and visible reminder couldn't hurt matters.

Skyler was so caught up in him making his mark that she didn't even think of the ones that might be on her from her most recent interaction with Harry. She couldn't think about the Gryffindor when she was with Draco. It felt...wrong. Disloyal. She knew it was hard for the blonde, to be sharing her in such a way. And he was demonstrating so much control by not reacting to things she he must want to. She knew this situation was hard on him, and she wouldn't do him the injustice of thinking of her Gryffindor boyfriend when in the presence of her Alpha. He deserved better than that.

The moment he had her robes falling to the ground her small hands wriggles their way under the thin tank he was wearing, peeling it off of his body slowly to reveal the incredible body he had beneath. "Too many clothes Alpha." The brunette murmured back to him, her hands working their way over his hard toned body slowly, as if trying to memorize it by touch alone. There was a slight sheen to his skin, from the sweat she presumed, and it had her violet eyes darkening with hunger for him. Unable to help herself, the teen leaned forward to lick lightly along his neck, tasting his very essence with a pleasured shiver coursing through her body. Sky didn't much care if it seemed odd or not. "Mm. You should work out more often Alpha. But only when I can tend to you afterwards." She was too far gone in reveling in the fact that she was once again with Draco, and there was no one in the world who could get in the way of that.

Except for him, as he decided that tearing her shirt apart instead of undoing it like a civilized human being was the best course of action with the blouse. The Slytherin glanced down as the sound of buttons falling all over the place rang in her ears, and the. Looked back up at him with an arched brow, smirk curling her lips. "Impatient much? You're going to fix that, I hope you know." Sky commented on the shirt, a slight demand in her tone that said he would be fixing it, her smirk turning smug as he looked her up and down and his hands roamed over her body which was more than appreciative of his touch.

At the moment, not much mattered except for that he kept touching her and marking her and reinforcing the fact that she was his. Her body quivered with the need she felt for him to do just that, and she wasn't even bothered that the scars on her abdomen were on display. She couldn't even remember to bother with the tattoo Harry had given her to cover the scar on her arm, she was so lost in her want and need for Draco. He was growling and so obviously aroused and calling her his and she moaned softly in her desire, letting his words wash over her in truth. Yes. She belonged to this man. In every sense of the word. And she would give herself to him over and over again happily.

Not without baiting him first, of course. "I don't know why you're so frustrated Drake. I happen to think I smell great." She teen flashed him an innocent grin, purple eyes alight with playfulness as her hands roamed over his chest and along his strong shoulders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE*   What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE* Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:29 pm

Ah, how he loved the way her fingers felt against his flesh. So light and soft and yet strong. He knew she was capable of dealing damage with those hands, especially if she’d discovered her claws as he knew she wanted to from the conversations they’d shared over the weeks since the pug had attacked her. Everything about her was a contradiction. She was small, yet her magic as so big. Physically weak in that he could easily pick her up and throw her if he so desired, yet she was so strong when she put up a fight. He’d bet on her in any match of wits as well, but sometimes she said things that made her seem utterly daft.

The girl was an amazing ball of confusion and she’d always keep him guessing, and Draco wouldn’t have it any other way. He loved these things about her, and even more, he loved the way she couldn’t seem to get enough of him. She licked his neck and he growled softly, smirking as she called him ‘Alpha’ yet again. Oh, he could get used to this. ”I’ll make sure I come find you after my workouts then, baby,” he muttered huskily, shaking his head and ignoring her demands that he fix her shirt when they were done.

Oh, Draco knew he would be fixing it. Her tone left no room for argument. However, he wasn’t concerned with that right now. At the moment all that mattered was her, and the intense need to show her exactly how much better than Potter he was. Of course, he wasn’t going to say that, but that was what he’d be thinking. Any time he smelled the other male on her he had the intense need to prove himself the better prize. Call it male ego.

With her blouse and robes off, the blonde was able to trace the scars across her stomach, an easy smile crossing his lips. ”Mmm, mine. The proof is right here. Even your enemies can’t deny who you belong to and with.” He looked into her eyes as his fingers swept over the smoothly healed skin, tracing the words there and thinking about how much of a fool Parkinson was. She’d basically guaranteed that she would never have Draco for her own again with that particular move. The daft bint. His eyes drifted over her chest and down her arm to the spot where he knew her other, less pleasing scar to be.

Draco snarled when he saw what once was the terrible scar, now a tattoo of that nickname that Potter so often called her in the halls. Impossible? I wouldn’t say you are entirely impossible, baby. Just bloody stubborn. That explains the smell of ink though, doesn’t it? Taking another man’s mark… “ In truth, Draco wasn’t all that bothered by the tattoo. He already had his mark etched into her body. If she was so proud of the name Potter had dubbed her, she could do as she wanted with it to cover the label Pansy had left on her. The alpha inside of him, however, wanted to get the point across that he was the one who could mark her, claim her. She was not Potter’s, even if they were dating.

”And you like the way you smell? Defiant little snake. I should leave you smelling of lion and with a buttonless shirt for that, but I’m hungry for you, so maybe I’ll just settle for reminding you how much you need me instead.” He smirked as his fingers easily peeled her skirt and panties off. His fingers slipped between her legs as his mouth found her neck again, biting and sucking at the mark that was already dark and puffy. Draco moved his free hand to her back and easily unclasped her bra, slipping the straps off and tossing the thing aside while he nibbled at her throat.

The blonde smirked against her neck as he moved his hand from her folds, trailing a path up her body to grasp her breasts and tweak the nipples. He quickly moved his hands to her thighs and lifted her onto the desk, spreading her legs wide as he fell to his knees before her and dove into her core, lapping away with his skilled tongue, knowing this would be a sure way to have her begging him for more. Draco pulled away ever so slightly, breathing heavily on her aroused mound as he looked up at her with molten eyes. ”Tell me how much you want me, baby. Beg me. Say you crave only me… That I am the only one who can fill your deepest needs.”
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Skyler Riddle

Slytherin
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE*   What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE* Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 5:47 pm

Skyler wasn't entirely sure whether it was the tone he responded to her in, or the term of endearment he was using for her more and more often, that had her shivering. Maybe it was a combination of both, but the brunette delighted in his use of the term 'baby'. It was odd, considering the teen utterly detested pet names and terms of endearments. And it was weird that she should enjoy his use of it so much. He got away with the use of 'fail snake', and often enough 'little snake', mostly because, well, Sky knew she was in fact, little, and because 'fail snake' had a special meaning that she secretly adored. And so every time he used it, the teen was reminded of how much he loved the things about her that set her apart from the rest.

And it was utterly unique. Sky wasn't some common individual, and in that is where she grew her dislike of being called anything that she considered common. Such as compliments, like 'pretty'. So it was doubly odd that the teen should enjoy the use of the term 'baby' he was using for her, except that it made perfect sense. It signified something precious, something that ought to be protected, and taken care of. All the things she was to him and could expect of him. So she allowed it's use and even though the Slytherin wouldn't admit it out loud, she secretly adored the fact that Draco would always be there to protect her, and take care of her.

The teen watched the smile bloom on his lips as he traced the letters etched into her skin that spelled out the very term that he had invented specifically for her. While she didn't see the scars in the same way the blonde did, the brunette gazed back into his eyes with an almost proud look. Sky would never forget how she had gotten them, of course, but viewing them as a mark of her Alpha instead of the sign of weakness they represented to her normally was a much better option. Unfortunately, the perusal of the scars marring her abdomen naturally had his gaze wandering to the one that normally graced her arm. Except now it was a tattoo, and instead of the word 'freak' was the term 'Impossible'.

His snarl wasn't exactly surprising, but it still had her visibly wincing. Though his words weren't nearly as biting as they could have been, and he didn't seem nearly as angry as he could have been either. Either way though, Skyler wasn't about to apologize for her decision, and a defiant gleam sparked in her violet eyes. "Call it whatever you want Drake, but it's a hell of a lot better than the freak it was before. Even you would have to admit that." It was the truth, anyways. Agreeing to the tattoo had a lot more to do with not seeing 'freak' on her arm everyday than it had to do with taking Harry's mark.

The Slytherin witch outright scoffed at him, rolling her eyes at his words. "As if I need an actual reminder..." Skyler muttered softly, trailing off as his hands easily removed her skirt and panties from her body. It was the truth. His very existence was a need for the brunette. She wasn't about to forget it anytime soon. "Ooh..or maybe..maybe..oh..I could use one..mmm, after all.." She moaned out softly as his fingers found their way between her legs and his mouth found her throat again. The teen mewled at his bites, knowing she would end up with one hell of a mark on her neck and tilting her head for him again as her eyes fluttered closed and her body quivered.

The removal of her bra was barely even noticed, up until he trailed that hand that had been doing such wonderful things to her core to her breasts and teased her nipples with his fingers, and what started out as an almost whine ended in a throaty moan. She knew her nipples would be hard and erect from his toying with them but soon his hands strayed from there as well, leaving her panting for more as her body squirmed with need. She didn't have to wait long for him to be grabbing at her thighs and lifting her onto the desk and spreading her legs wide in a move that had her eyes flashing open just in time to see him get to his knees before her and use that tongue of his to bring her a delicious pleasure that Sky had only experienced less than a handful of times at the most.

"Oooh god, Draacoo..don't stop.." Her eyelids fluttered, wanting to close and surrender to the pleasure flooding her but the teen couldn't tear her eyes away from the incredibly arousing sight of Draco between her legs. Merlin, it was such an erotic scene. Her eyes were so dark with desire that one almost couldn't tell they were purple anymore as she met that molten silver gaze of his, a whimper falling from her lips when he pulled away. Her hands gripped the edge of the desk hard and her teeth dug into her bottom lip as she bit down on it, his breath floating over her wanting core making her hips twitch before him.

"Draake, pleeease. I crave your touch," Skyler found herself unable to resist the urge to reach between her legs with her own hand and stroke herself slowly, eyelids fluttering as she continued on in soft pants, "your lips, your presence. Everything. I crave you, and no one else. Please, Alpha. I need you. You're the only one who can give me what I need."

The teen thought maybe she should feel some sort of shame at betting him so, but it was the last thing on her mind as she stimulated herself before him, moaning softly as her hips lifted slightly from the desk. Couldn't he see how badly she needed him? Wanted him? Hadn't she gone long enough without the feel of his dominance over her? The brunette craved him so much she could hardly stand it anymore. "Hold me down, pull my hair, tie me up and have your way with me. Just do something Alpha, please." She begged and pleaded with him, the submissive side of her that she kept locked away with anyone except for him taking full control of her as she did. Sky didn't have the will to fight it this time around. She wanted him to take her in the worst ways too badly for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE*   What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE* Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 3:38 pm

The simple idea that his fail snake was marked with a term of endearment from someone else had Draco’s brow twitching. He really didn’t like it, but at the same time, she had a point. It was better than what the pug had marked her with, and it wasn’t like she was promising anything to Potter by it, right? He hoped he was right in that assumption, since he was quickly moving on to his mission of reminding her how much she belonged to him, as she seemed to have picked up on just how enjoyable that process might be.

Draco was sure the mark on the younger snake’s neck was going to be dark and bruised for the foreseeable future, especially seeing how she enjoyed the attention he was paying it. He loved that way she whimpered when he took control from her, the way she moaned for him and stared into his eyes with such intensity. The way she wanted him so much, it turned him on more than anything else ever could. Her hips twitched before him and he smiled dangerously.

”Mmm, yes, my little snake. Touch yourself and think of me. Show me just how hot I get you, baby. You amazing, wonderful woman…” His lips were parted slightly as he panted in desire for the beautiful creature before him. Oh, yes. She was so damn sexy. So stunningly beautiful. Merlin, he wanted to do all the things she suggested and more to her.

First, however, Draco needed to clear off a big enough space and get them there. He smirked and flicked his wand a few times. In mere instants, the large professor’s desk at the front of the room was completely empty and covered with a soft blanket. Ropes hung from the sides of the desk in multiple places, and some even hung from the ceiling above the raised surface. One more flick had a contraceptive charm on his little snake, and Draco carried her to the desk, setting her down for a moment as he went to place his wand aside. Before laying the stick down, however, the blonde conjured two more items. His shorts and tank were soon laying on the nearest student desk along with his wand, and he was pacing back to the girl of his dreams with a devilish look of desire on his face.

”I do hope you meant all of that, baby,” he growled, quickly reaching out and securing a blindfold over her eyes, followed by a ball gag in her hot little mouth. Now she could only mutter any pleas for him to make her come apart.

Draco took her wrists in his strong hands, slowly wrapping a rope thick and strong around first one, then the other, positioning her on her hands and knees on the blanket-covered desk. Her arms were tugged to the far corners of one end of the desk, supported nearly up to the elbows with the heavy ropes, pulled taught to the wooden desk. He smirked, running a hand softly along her cheek and kissing just beside the gag before trailing the hand down the rest of her body and securing more ropes.

He created a harness of sorts with the ones from the ceiling, snaking them under and around each thigh, then wrapping them around her waist as well, effectively holding her up in the air without covering any of her most desirable parts. Draco took a loose rope and wrapped it in figure eights around her breasts, not too tight, but snug enough to stimulate her pretty orbs. He reached over to tweak both her nipples quickly before tightening the ceiling ropes to hold her body up, deliciously supported for his viewing pleasure. The blonde finally made it to her ankles and secured them the same way he’d done her wrists. The ties were thick and strong as he spread her legs as wide as he could get them, securing the ropes nice and tight.

”There we are. All mine. Bound and at my mercy… whatever shall I do with you, little snake? Went and got a tattoo without even telling me… took the mark of another man… And I’ve heard a little rumor of a certain new mark on a certain deadly tree as well, Ridz.” Draco’s silver eyes flashed with hunger as he moved close to her, thrusting two fingers deep into her core without warning. ”I think such actions should be rightly punished, don’t you? Going against your Alpha’s wishes like that…” he moved his fingers in a ‘come hither’ motion none too gently before pulling them out and slapping her arse with force. ”That’s not what good little fail snakes do, baby.”
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Skyler Riddle

Slytherin
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE*   What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE* Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 12:10 pm

Skyler couldn't help the way she whimpered when he smiled that smile at her, even as she continued to touch herself as he commanded. That way he smiled seemed to promise of things to come, and the teen felt her nerves spark to life in anticipation as she moaned for him, fingers dancing over her own sensitive little nub before his silver eyes as she watched him pant between her legs, every breath of his blowing over her heated core in such a frustrating way that the brunette had to bite her lip to keep from begging him further.

Merlin, how she wanted him. Needed him. Loved him. She was sure she had never been so turned on before, because every time she was with Draco, the brunette felt like her want and need for him only grew, and it seemed only worse when she had to go any amount of time without being able to touch him or be touched by him. Which was often the case lately, as they passed in the corridors on their way to classes. Or when sitting in the Great Hall for meals. The teen could always feel the mutual desire they felt build up between them, and it was the worst longing she had ever felt to be sitting beside the blonde and not be able to touch him.

Skyler had found rather quickly that there was only so long she could go without any contact from him before she started suffering from what the teen was beginning to refer to as 'Draco withdrawals'. Her body would quiver from just the sight of him, or shudder from the sound of his voice. The sight of his smirk would have her biting her lip, clamping down on a whimper that almost always escaped her. His scent would reach her heightened sense of smell and it would have her head buzzing in a way that was like a drug. Everything about him drew her in, and it was during these times that she was sure one small touch would break her control completely and she wouldn't be able to stop herself from pouncing him, no matter where they were or who was around.

The Slytherin wanted to believe it had something to do with this new development of the wolf in him, and partly, she was sure it was. That day in the forest had changed a lot of things for the small brunette, the most prominent of which was the reveal of the submissive side of herself that seemed to have been pulled forward when faced with his new status as Alpha. But Sky knew it had a lot more to do with the fact that it was Draco, than the wolf. There had always been that need for those possessive touches of his, and for the dominance he exerted over her. The wolf had only brought it forth with a stronger sense for both of them, so naturally, that craving was always burning just beneath the surface at all times, and only grew stronger the more it was ignored.

All of this meant that whatever control she might have still possessed when he had pulled her into the deserted classroom was quickly evaporating the longer he kept from making any contact with her. "Alphaa pleeeease.." She begged for his touch, not able to hold back anymore as every inch of her body seemed to quiver in need, purple eyes pleading with him to answer her calls for him. So lost in her desire Sky never even noticed the flicks of his wand, but the arms that picked her up from the desk and cradled her against his hard body was more than noticeable and welcome, and a relieved moan fell from her lips as her body relaxed immediately against him, soaking up the contact like a sponge. Until she was deposited on top of the large teacher's desk that was suddenly covered with only a soft blanket.

Another whimper was pulled from her as he moved away, the contact she so desired and wanted coming to am abrupt end, even as her eyes strayed over the ropes that hung from the ceiling with curiosity and slight trepidation in her darkened, violet eyes. "Draco..?" The teen questioned, her wariness conveyed in her soft tone as her gaze slowly drifted back over to him, only to have the desire in it grow as it fell onto his naked form. Sky had seen him naked before, of course, but she would never tire of the sight, that was for sure, and she licked her lips unconsciously as her eyes drank in the sight. By the time he approached her again, the brunette was panting softly through her slightly parted lips as she watched the man who owned her, body, heart, mind, and soul.

His growled out words received a shudder that flowed freely over her own naked body as they reverberated through her, everything else forgotten except for the blonde before her, his words filling her with anticipation as she flashed him a sultry smirk. Oh yes. She meant every word she had said, and the Slytherin opened her mouth to say as much when all of a sudden he slipped something over eyes and her sight was gone. "Hey!! Drake!! What are y-oo ooin?!" What had started out as a question ended in a mumbled and angry shout as some kind of ball was shoved in her mouth and strapped there, effectively gagging her.

Purple eyes flashed in anger immediately behind the blindfold that his them from view, her inner defiance finally being pulled forward as she moved to rip the things off with her hands. Only she didn't get that far because his strong hands closed around her wrists in a grip she knew she had no hope of breaking. It didn't stop her from trying though, as she pulled against the hold he had on them, even as the feel of the ropes he was wrapping around them sent a bolt of excitement through her. "I never said anything about being blinded and gagged Draco." Skyler muttered darkly around the stupid ball in her mouth, her words garbled and muffled.

At the same time that she was annoyed and angry, the loss of her sight had her skin crawling with anticipation, which only grew as she felt his hand trailing over her body, leaving a burning path in it's wake. That, in combination with the teasing kiss she received from his lips had her whimpering and shivering. The brunette pulled against the ropes he had ready tied around her arms as she felt him securing more around her body, her excitement growing even as her wariness did. Skyler's body jumped of it's on accord at the sudden and unexpected pinches to her nipples, yelling out in surprise and ending in a moan as they seemed to pulse from the touches. Well, she had tried to yell, but it didn't go very well with the stupid thing in her mouth. Her legs were forced wide apart and likewise tied down at the ankle, though the ropes wrapped around her thighs and waist seemed to take a lot of the pressure she knew she would've felt on her knees and arms from the position he had her in.

This did nothing to calm her nerves, and every muscle she possessed was tensed, every nerve jumping with anticipation. The loss of her sight had heightened everything. Every pull and tug she made against the bindings had them rubbing against her now over-sensitive skin, which only served to arouse her further, even as slight fear at being so completely and utterly vulnerable. But the Slytherin clamped down on that. She trusted Draco completely. He would never hurt her, and Sky knew if she ever said stop, he would. The simple fact that she was so insanely turned on by all of it was slightly worrying to the girl, but she didn't care. She wanted it. She wanted to be at his mercy, to be his submissive little snake. Up until he spoke.

It was incredibly arousing, how not being able to see heightened all her other senses, to the point where she could practically feel his voice like a soft caress over her skin, making it quiver. Skyler could feel herself growing wetter by the second, could sense him around her, but had no way to expect or anticipate what was going to happen next. Which only excited her all the more. And as submissive as she knew her current position should have made her, his words had her defiant streak rearing it's head again.

It was her body!! She could do with it what she wanted to. She wasn't about to ask for permission!! So maybe he had her with the taking Harry's mark thing, but it was so much better than being marked a freak for life!! She couldn't help the wince or whimper as he mentioned the whomping willow, and stressed the name now carved into it. Damn. So busted. How the hell did he know about that anyways? Fucking Olli and his big mouth, always bragging. The teen could think up several ways in which to kill her Gryffindor friend for his big mouth, but very sudden and unexpected fingers that were thrusted into her took her by such surprise all thought flew out of her head. Skyler's body jumped again, another surprised yell being muffled by the gag in her mouth as she pulled against the bindings that held her in place even as the sudden intrusion to her core filled her with pain and pleasure that had her moaning.

She wanted to be touched so badly, needed it so much, that any pain of discomfort turned to pleasure as he finally gave her the attention she so desired. The brunette was sure there was something wrong in her distorted mind for it, but she really couldn't care as she tried to push against his fingers, wanting more. His words had the hairs on the back of neck standing on end, her body seemed to buzz with anticipation at them, and a loud moan ripped through her as the fingers crooked inside her roughly. The teen barely had time to whimper from the loss when they were pulled out of her, because in the next second she was crying out in pain, pulling hard against the ropes that bound her, feeling them dig into her skin and biting down on the ball in her mouth as a hard smack was delivered to her backside.

But the mixture of the pain and the pleasure was too much for her to want it to stop, and as much as Sky would have loved to say she hated it, she didn't. It was almost scary how she craved his touch so much that she was deriving pleasure from even the painful ones like the forceful slap to her ass, but the entire situation had her so aroused she didn't think on it. What it did do, though, was have her fighting nature flaring up inside. "I didn't do anything wrong." She muttered back to him around the gag in her mouth, the defiance clear in her tone even as her body tensed. She certainly wasn't going to apologize for anything. The teen really didn't think she needed to. After all, she did what she wanted. She didn't need to ask for permission.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE*   What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE* Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 1:20 am

Her muffled protests were easy for Draco to understand, and they had his lips curling up in a dark grin. So, she thought she wasn’t doing anything wrong? And she thought she had a say in what he did to her. That was interesting. Draco smirked even though she couldn’t see him, his hand rubbing soothingly over the red welt he’d left on her arse before pulling back and slapping the other cheek just as hard. ”Oh, but you did do something wrong, little snake. You know you did, or you would be fighting me so much more. You’d tell me to stop, even.”

His silver gaze stared at the pretty handprints on her backside as he slowly let his hand rub the freshest welt. ”If you do decide you want me to stop this, your safe word is ‘lightening.’ Do not use it unless you want it all to end, though, baby. I will vanish the ropes and have you dressed and on your way in an instant should you feel the need to stop me.” The blonde let his hand wander from her arse cheek to the crack, whispering touches along the line to her dripping pussy where he slid a finger around her opening, only to pull it away and place it in his mouth, sucking loudly and letting go with a ‘pop’ so she could hear his actions.

”Mmm, fail snake, you do have a divine flavor,” he growled. Just seeing her displayed before him so helpless and at his mercy… It had him so hard he felt like he might explode. Gods, she was stunning. This girl was absolutely perfect in all her imperfections, like the way she fought him even as she wanted to submit, enjoyed it immensely judging by the slickness of her core. Yes, she was Draco’s perfect match, and he felt nothing but absolute love and devotion for her.

Draco positioned himself behind her, unable to hold back any longer. He ran his arousal along her hot, wet slit, teasing her with the leaking head even as one hand rubbed one of her red cheeks in a rough, yet soothing way. ”Baby, you have no idea how much you turn me on, do you? Mmm, even just the way you murmur around that gag is so sexy I can barely handle it.” His voice was thick with arousal as he pushed only the head of his penis inside of her, squeezing her tender arse as he pushed slowly the rest of the way in, all the way to the hilt.

”I wonder how badly you must want to speak more clearly. How much you crave a demand to pass through your pretty lips. ‘Oh, Dracooo, move in me, fuck me haaaard,’ right?” Draco was mocking her, but he slowly pulled his hips back, only to slam forcefully into her, his balls flapping forward to hit against her clit. ”I bet you’d love to be able to move this arse against me, to thrust back into my dick and force me to fuck you… too bad though, little snake. I’m in charge. It’s all my pace, my positions, my fantasy…”

At that, the blonde pulled out slowly again, nearly letting the whole head pop out before slamming into her, making the restraints creak with his force. He was sure the slap of his balls against that nerve-filled nub would have her keening for him soon enough, and he repeated the slow removal of his arousal only to slam back into her a good three more times. Draco forced himself to maintain control as he pulled swiftly out of her, leaning in and licking from hood to puckered arse, then diving in to her center, his hot tongue sliding into her and lapping at their mingled juices. His pre-cum tasted salty and slightly sour, while she was so sweet. It was a delicious mix in his mouth, and he moaned into her, forcing vibrations into her very core.

Once his lip were soaked with their mingled arousals, Draco pulled his face away and walked slowly to her front, removing the gag and letting it hang about her neck before growling. ”I cannot let you miss out on this, baby,” he leaned in and kissed her forcefully, nipping at her lower lip before thrusting his tongue into her mouth, sharing the taste and moaning into her mouth. Merlin, he loved her. He pulled away when it became too difficult to breathe, looking her over and smirking. ”Delicious. Now, what would you have me do with you, little snake?”
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Skyler Riddle

Slytherin
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE*   What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE* Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 1:35 am

Skyler wasn't exactly happy with being spanked as a form of punishment. She wasn't five!! But at the same time, any touch of his was welcome by that point, and the way his hand was currently caressing the spot he had just smacked was enough to have her eliciting a needy, albeit muffled, moan. The cool and soothing touch of his hand over the stinging and burning of her heated skin was sending such incredible sensations through her body, and she struggled against the binds he had her in in an effort to...the brunette wasn't even sure anymore. To create more contact between them, or get loose, or something. The teen knew she would have marks from the restraints and how she was pulling against them, but she couldn't be bothered to care. Especially not when that hand, which had been so gentle and soothing just a moment prior, slapped her just as roughly on the opposite ass cheek.

Her cry of pain was lost in a whimper as that same hand that had just caused her pain now soothed the burning in such an antagonizing slow way, and his words had her just as much on the edge as his actions did. The entire situation was so erotic that Sky was sure she would most likely take his word for it that she had done something to deserve such punishment just to keep it going. The bondage, the way she had absolutely no control whatsoever, the way he was making her crave his touch so badly she no longer cared whether it hurt or not...it was like some dark fantasy she would never have been able to share with him out loud come to life, and there was no turning back now that he was giving it to her.

The Slytherin had just barely managed to file away the safe word he gave her, though she was sure she wouldn't be using it. There couldn't be enough pain in the world to have her ever walking away from Draco, or the pleasure he would no doubt give her by the end of it all. But that cruel hand of his was inching along the split of her cheeks at such a slow pace it was excruciating, and the teen bit down on her bottom lip to keep back a distressed whine. Her entire body shuddered hard in a sort of relief as he finally brought contact to her wanting core. Oh, but it was such a brief, teasing contact! And Sky cried out in frustration as his fingers were removed, and the unmistakable sound of him sucking on something reached her ears.

There was no helping the growl that built in her chest and made it's way through her throat and out her mouth around the gag as the small brunette struggled in the bindings more furiously. This was so not fair!! His merciless teasing had her body visibly shaking with frustration, and the fact that she couldn't even see to know what was coming next was taking her to new heights on it's own as she fought with coming to terms with the fact that she was completely helpless in this situation. However, instead of feeling fear or anger, as she was prone to do in situations when she felt helpless, Sky felt an intense excitement and anticipation, and knew without a doubt it was because of the blonde who had her in such a powerless position. Oh yes. She wasn't an idiot. Anyone else would have had her magic flaring in anger, or her claws coming out to play if they ever even attempted to make her so vulnerable. The very fact that neither of those things were happening was proof enough of her trust, love, and devotion to the older male, and of how much she was actually enjoying the situation, regardless of how she struggled.

Fighting was a natural instinct for the teen, and like second nature to her. Stubborn to a fault even on her best of days, Sky would never give in to anything, not even Draco, without a fight. But she was quickly coming to realize that there was no control to be gained by her this time around. He had her good and dominated, and most likely knew it and was simply having a good time playing with her while he watched her struggle to give in to it. Then again, he always had her dominated. It was just in the brunette's nature to fight until she had exhausted all her efforts. Her resolve to fight any further cracked all the more when he began teasing her with what was unmistakably his hardened arousal, sliding it along her slit while that damned cursed hand of his somehow managed to roughly soothe her still stinging backside. All of which had her moaning and trying to push back on him, in which she had no success in doing, and which had her whimpering her frustration, head dropping as her shoulders shook, the teen near tears with the intense need she felt.

So frustrated and nearly defeated was the brunette that she barely even heard his words, but she couldn't possibly ignore the painfully slow process he used to finally push into her, and that alone was enough to have her crying out in relief as her body shook uncontrollably, even as a hiss of discomfort escaped around the ball in her mouth as his hands squeezed her burning backside. But Sky didn't care at this point about the stinging, or the burning, or any kind of pain or discomfort. As long as he was finally inside her, that was all that mattered. Oh, but he filled her so damn slowly, and the teen could feel her walls clench around him as she literally felt every single inch of him press into her. "Draaaccooo.." She whimpered pitifully, trying again and failing to push herself back against him.

His words should have provoked her, and any other time, they would have. They would have her violet eyes flashing, her teeth grinding. The simple fact that he was mocking her would have earned his pompous ass a hex or two and maybe even cost him a few drops of blood. But not then. Not when he had her so insanely needy and wanting, tied up, blindfolded and gagged and completely at his mercy. The briefest flash of irritation flickered through her but he was right. She wanted so damn badly to demand he get his ass moving and give her what she wanted, and the teen wasn't about to argue the point now that he was finally giving it to her. But dammit that slowness was going to kill her!! He was pulling out at the same excruciatingly slow pace, and just as she had felt every inch enter her, she was now feeling every inch leaving, and it filled her with such an agonizing loss that she was completely taken by surprise when that hard member slammed back into her with a force that had her tipping forward, only staying in place thanks to the ropes tied about her. Nothing, not even the gag in her mouth, could stop the scream that tore through her from the sheer shock, pain, and pleasure of that single thrust of his, not to mention the way his balls hit right on her sensitive button, all of which tipped her over the edge as her muscles constricted around him and the teen could feel her juices gushing around his member.

Sky couldn't care. God she wanted him so badly, and his words were only arousing her further. She wasn't sure if it was the way they were true, or if it was the choice of words he used, but something about them had her pulsing around his arousal that was so deep inside her the brunette wasn't sure where she started and he began. All she knew was that she had been on some kind of divide between the girl who fought for all she was worth and the girl she was with only him, the submissive little snake he seemed to be calling forward, when that single brutal thrust of his had her tipping over the edge and emerging as that completely submissive girl she had yet to be, even for him. Her moans were mixed with pleasured hisses and a needy keening with each slow removal of his member, every harsh thrust back inside her, and every slap of his balls against her clitoris, until finally a pained cry of loss and almost outrage could be heard from her when he pulled out completely.

Her body was completely out of her control, reacting to him and his fantasy in ways she couldn't be bothered to feel embarrassed about as it quivered, another whimper being pulled from her when she felt his warm tongue licking a trail he certainly had never licked before. But Merlin it felt too good to think twice about! He could do whatever the hell he wanted to with her at this point as long as it included the shocks of pleasure coursing through her now that his tongue was delving into her core, swirling around, and god! that moaning of his against her very core sent incredible vibrations through her and made her mutter begs for more as she tried desperately to push back against him even though she knew it was useless. Then that too, was taken away, and her head dropped again, her eyes pricking with tears behind the blindfold from the insane need burning through her very veins and pumping through her body, making it quiver and shudder.

Suddenly though, the gag was removed from her mouth, and before Skyler could so much as make a single sound his teeth were biting her lip, and suddenly all her need, all the desire he had spent building up inside her seemed to flow straight to her lips as she moaned into his mouth, kissing him back with a fierce hunger. She could taste him and herself on his lips, on his tongue, in his warm mouth and it had her mind buzzing even further in lust. It ended much too soon for her liking, and left her panting, lips parted as she did, and she could tell he hadn't moved far from how close his voice was when he spoke. There was no thought required for an answer to his question. Sky knew exactly what she wanted him to do, exactly what they both needed, and she immediately bowed her head in a submissive gesture. "I'm yours. I belong to you. I want you to only do with me as you will, Alpha."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE*   What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE* Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 2:26 pm

It was hard to believe the way the beautiful, strong, determined girl was falling apart before him, yet Draco couldn’t deny that his fail snake was completely and utterly submitting to his will. He felt so powerful, so strong and demanding and deserving of her. As soon as their kiss was broken and she answered his posed question, Draco knew that this whole relationship was utterly right. This was the woman he needed, the one person who could handle every aspect of him without fear or too much frustration. His little snake knew when to give in and when to put up a fight. She instinctively seemed to know exactly what he needed from her and exactly when he needed it. It was perfection, him and her together.

The blonde smiled at her and ran his hands along her body. His strong fingers slide along her cheek and jaw, down her throat to stroke her beautiful chest, while his other hand gently trailed down along her arm. His finger played at the bonds there while he leaned forward, feeling her face against his stomach as he reached for the cord that held her to the ceiling. She’d passed his test, and now she would be rewarded. Draco had never been so proud of his Sky. She’d completely trusted him, given in to him, and he had never felt so loved as he did right then.

”You are the most amazing creature I have ever laid eyes on, baby,” he growled, moving to her side as he finished freeing her wrist and moved to the other one. As soon as the rope was released from the ceiling, Draco moved his other hand down the rest of her body, whispering light touches over her skin before making his way to her ankles and gently unwrapping the restraints there as well.

Soon, the girl was completely freed from her bonds, and Draco moved back to his position before her face, leaning in and pulling the blindfold away, staring into her stunning eyes with his own light silver ones. ”I want you, love. However I can have you, I want you.” At that, he reached out and pulled her face toward him, moving her up to her knees so she could sit back on her heels on the soft blanket he’d covered the desk with. The blonde leaned in and kissed her deep and soft, taking all he could from her in the gentlest, most loving way imaginable.

As he pulled away, Draco climbed onto the desk with her and helped her lean back, letting her legs stretch out as he placed her on her back on the cushioned surface, looking down at her with love swimming in his eyes. The way her hair haloed around her head, her body lying there so comfortably open before him, Salazar’s wand, it made him feel like a bloody king. She was a royal treasure of a woman, and Draco couldn’t believe she was his.

”You have no idea how much I love you, fail snake. You have no clue just how bloody amazing you are.” He ran his hands softly along her body, loving the way her skin seemed to tingle beneath his touch. Slowly, Draco lowered himself over her, pulling one of her knees up to his side as he slid easily into her slick cavern, hissing in delight as he rocked slowly inside of her, leaning in to kiss her just as gently once more. ”I just want to worship you, my sexy snake. My beautiful queen.”
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Skyler Riddle

Slytherin
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE*   What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE* Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 4:48 pm

The moment those strong fingers of his began their gentle journey over her body, Skyler felt all of her frustrations melt away. Every soft touch and gentle stroke of his fingers to her skin was like a promise to fulfill her every need and want, and her body reveled in that in delighted shudders as a soft sigh worked its way past her lips. Her body was still wanting for him, and the need for him burned within her, but the brunette was more focused on the loving caresses he was giving her than anything else, because his love was her ultimate craving in life, and trumped everything else she could ever want and need.

The teen knew she wasn't the easiest person in the world to love, as her naturally defiant and stubborn nature made the petite brunette awfully difficult to deal with. It never ceased to amaze Skyler how Draco handled her with such ease and perfection, it was as if he had been born to do it. He was her perfect match in every way, and she wondered if he realized that, as special as he constantly expressed she was, it meant how special he was as well, seeing as he was the one meant for her.

It was at times when thoughts like that floated through her mind that the Slytherin thought maybe she should feel something akin to embarrassed for having such soft and corny thoughts. But in the end, she didn't care. It was what she thought, and how she felt, and the teen wasn't about to begin to lie to herself about either. Just as she didn't care what anyone would think of her relationship with the older snake once they were no longer hiding it. That day couldn't come soon enough for Sky, and her purple eyes were bright with the irrevocable love for him that burned in them as the blindfold was removed and she could finally look into the silver eyes that haunted her days and nights in the best ways.

Oh, but she could stare into that gaze forever and never grow tired of it. It was where his soul seemed to live, and it was always bared and on display so openly for her it never failed to take her breath away. Sky knew she was now free from the ropes, but aside from pressing her lips to his stomach softly when it had pressed against her face, the teen didn't move. It was just one more way to demonstrate her submission to him. Sky had not lied when she said she only wanted him to do with her as he wished, and there was no fear in her of what that might end up being. She trusted him completely. He was her Alpha, and she knew he would take care of her.

Sky knew their relationship was different than how it had been, and in some ways more intense, but it was nothing she regretted. She knew some might see Draco as controlling, and her as stupid and weak for allowing him the control he had over her. For following his commands. But the teen didn't care. It might not be a 'normal' relationship they had, but it was their relationship, and it worked for them because it was what both needed and wanted. The brunette would never apologize for it, and would always defend it.

"I am yours to have Drake, any way you want." She murmured back to him softly as he easily pulled her into a kiss that she knew she would never forget. Draco had given her many kisses before, and all of them were ones of love and passion, no matter how hard, demanding, dominating, rough, or soft they were. This one was no different, and yet it was at the same time. It was quite possibly the deepest kiss she had ever received, reaching right down to her very soul and surrounding it with the slow burning passion of his love, and in that way he dominated her. It wasn't by force, or anger, or fear that ever had her submitting to him. It was by love that Draco dominated her so thoroughly, and now that Sky sat somewhat on her heels as she kneeled on the desk, her hands wrapped around the back of his neck, coming to rest there while she returned the kiss just as softly, allowing him to take from her what he would, and basking in the fact that no matter what he took, she would always receive back just as much.

It would never matter what he took from her, because Sky would always be a never ending and steady stream of love and support for the blonde. This was reflected in her vibrant eyes as they fluttered open again when he pulled away only to climb up on the desk with her and easily guide her onto her back beneath him. Watching him look at her with nothing with love in his light grey eyes was the greatest sight she had ever seen, and Skyler bit her bottom lip as a pink hue too purchase on her face. To feel such a strong and deep emotion as real, true love for someone was one thing, but to visibly see it returned to ones' self was...there were just no words. It was the greatest gift, and that look in his eyes alone had the brunette feeling like she was his crowning jewel as his hands ran over her body, eliciting a soft moan from the teen as her very skin seemed to dance in pleasure beneath his strong fingers.

His touches were such a stark contrast to his earlier actions, but such was how her Alpha was. Everything about him was pure strength, from his body, to his mind and heart. And yet, he had such a gentleness for her that had her surrendering even further to him, if it were possible. Her own fingers inched their way into his dampened blonde locks as her gaze stayed locked on his, not willing to break the intimate connection of their eyes in which she was sure he could read her very thoughts. There were times when she wished he would, so he would see himself through her eyes. So he would know that there would never and could never be anyone more deserving of her, of love, of her love, than himself.

"I could say the same to you Alpha. Except I would add on that you are far more amazing than I could ever hope to be." Sky replied softly as he lowered himself over her, taking ahold of one of her knees and drawing it up to his side as he breached her in a way that made her feel like they fit together perfectly, like two puzzle pieces joining together in a way no other pieces could fit with them. It was the single most defining moment she could remember having. No matter what happened, or where life led them, or what changed, the love she had for the man above her would always remain the same. And in that, Sky would always be his. She would always be what he needed, when he needed it. That was her place, and she embraced it wholeheartedly as he began to slowly rock into her, amidst a soft gasp and moan his actions pulled from her.

Every slow push into her was so much more than pleasurable. The teen wasn't even sure there was a word to describe what it was. It wasn't just the incredible sensations of his body meeting hers. It wasn't just that he was inside her. That alone was a pleasure she was all too familiar with. It had never been more apparent than in that moment that sex with Draco was never just that. It never had been. With him, every touch, every kiss, every joining of their bodies together was an expression of their love for one another, and that was what made the entire experience mind blowing for Sky. And it only solidified how incredibly right it was to be with Draco, and how incredibly and utterly perfect they were together.

So even as she was tempted to wrap her free leg around him to pull him closer, she resisted the urge, wanting more than the simple pleasure of orgasm. She wanted to savor every moment spent with him, and every touch and feel of him against her, inside her. The way his damp hair fell forward into his eyes. The way the look in his silver gaze made her heart jump and skip beats erratically. She wanted it to last as long as possible. She never wanted it to end. And she knew, he did too. One hand moved from the back of his neck to cup his cheek as he leaned in to kiss her again, and Skyler met his lips with hers without prompting, pouring her very heart into it in a soft and slow manner.

There was simply just no greater feeling than loving Draco and being loved by him. The fingers in his hair curled into the blonde locks gently as she succumbed to the incredible way he made love to her, her cheeks tinting pink again at his words, only this time, it was pleasure she derived from them. He pulled another gasp-like moan from her with his slow and gentle movements, but the brunette was in way wanting to rush their intimacy. She stared into his silver eyes with a look of pride as well as that ever burning light of love that dwelled there, that only burned for him. "I should be worshipping you, my incredible king. My Alpha."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE*   What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE* Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 9:56 pm

The way she was obviously enjoying his every touch, his every word and way of showing how much he loved her, had Draco feeling higher than any drug ever could. Merlin, this beautiful woman beneath him writhing like she was experiencing life-changing sensations was worth everything he owned and more. With every thrust of his hips, Draco poured his love into his fail snake, and all he saw in those stunning eyes was the same love in return.

”I could worship you forever, baby. I’d never grow tired of telling you how much I love you. How utterly amazing and beautiful you are.” He continued slowly pumping into her, grunting a bit with the effort of holding back the urge to fully pound into her. He wanted to do this slowly and lovingly, not rushed and hungrily like it didn’t mean anything. It wasn’t just sex. It was an act of bonding, of becoming one being, and Draco loved the very idea.

The soft, slow kisses they shared were perfect as well, adding to the sensual feeling of the whole situation, and Draco couldn’t keep himself from tasting her over and over again, dipping his head to slide his tongue along her lips and into her mouth as he continued kissing her and working his member at new angles to provide the best friction he could. He was sure she appreciated it too, as her walls clenched around him and he groaned into her mouth, one hand gripping the thigh of her bent leg while the other held him up so he didn’t crush the girl.

Draco moved his lips down along her jaw to her throat where he bit and sucked while he finally increased the pace at which he pumped into her, feeling so good he thought he would surely cum soon. Sensing this, the blonde whispered huskily into his beautiful lover’s ear. ”I can’t last in this hot cavern much longer, my love. Slide your hand down and work your clit for me. Bring yourself as high as you can for me. Please, baby. I want you to get as much as you can out of this experience.”

With a nip to her earlobe, Draco trailed a line of bites followed by soft kisses along her collar bones, reaching her opposite shoulder and clamping on with his mouth, alternating biting and sucking hard so that she would have even more marks before they were finished. ”Oh, fail snake! You are so… fucking… perfect!” With that, he howled his release as she clenched as tight as she’d ever managed around him, milking him for all he was worth even as he shuddered above her, sweat dripping from his blonde locks into her hair and onto her cheek.

”I don’t want to have to hide this anymore, baby. After the ball. You’ll break things off then, right? It wouldn’t really be fair to do so now, and I don’t want Potter to be too crushed but… Salazar’s sake, love. I need you. I need to be able to hold your hand in the halls and give you sweet kisses before you go off to class. I need to take you on real dates in the village and maybe even sneak into the kitchens with you for a midnight snack. I just… I need to be able to call you mine and for everyone to bloody well know it. Because you are. And I’m yours. Forever.”

It wasn’t exactly what he’d planned on doing, but he always had the thing with him anyway, and this moment felt like the perfect one. He’d just told her how much he loved her, after all, and he’d just truly made sweet, slow love to her. Draco first flicked his wand, clothing both of them as they had been when they’d entered the room, then he reached into the pocket of his shorts, muttering the spell that would open the secret secure pocket that held the little dragon-scale box he was searching for.

The blonde got down on one knee in all his athletic-clothed glory, sweat dripping from his hair which had dampened even more than it was when he’d pulled her into the room. He took her left hand in his right, while his left hand fumbled a bit with the box. Opening it slowly, he looked up into those stunning eyes of hers and opened a connection between their minds, using a technique he’d learned rather recently from his Godfather. He pushed all the thoughts of her toward his girlfriend, all the images of her surrounded by an aura of pure gold. He let her literally feel the love he felt for her, and the devotion as well. He let her feel the fact that he was completely committed. He was in this for keeps, even if she decided he wasn’t worth it.

”Skyler. I love you. Before I met you, I didn’t know what love was. I think that was why the first try didn’t work. I was overwhelmed and intimidated. I didn’t know what I was doing or how to handle it and I was completely terrified of losing you. But now… Now I know I cannot be without you. I would fight anyone who tried to lay a hand on you, and I would die for you in a heartbeat. I’ve never wanted to be with someone as much as I want to be with you, and I don’t mean sexually, though there is that as well of course.” Draco winked at her and smirked a bit before continuing rather seriously. ”Simply spending time with you makes me feel more… complete.

“I can’t stand days when I only see you at meals or in passing. I couldn’t live without you, fail snake. I… well, I guess what I’m trying to say is… Skyler Riddle, will you marry me?”
He looked at her with hopeful eyes of the lightest silver. ”Of course it wouldn’t actually happen until we were both out of school. I don’t want to rush you into being a bride or anything,” he added quickly, running the hand holding the ring box awkwardly through his hair and nearly dropping the silver-colored diamond in the platinum band. It matched the eyes of the dragon pendant she wore around her neck. ”I just want the whole world to know that I have you. And that I am yours. That we are us. Forever.”

Salazar’s left nut, he really hoped she said yes. If not, Draco didn’t know what he would do. Merlin, please let her accept his proposal!
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Skyler Riddle

Slytherin
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE*   What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE* Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 12:26 am

Gods. The way he plundered her body so sensually and lovingly had Skyler way, way past cloud nine, and well above and beyond mere pleasure. It was something more, much, much more that she were experiencing with him, as he worshiped her body with every slow thrust into her, her mind with his words of devotion, and her heart with his burning love. The blonde above her took her to a heavenly high she never wanted to come down from, and all the brunette could do was surrender to him. To Draco. To his love.

Every gentle kiss stoked the passionate love she possessed for him, but instead of it turning into a wildfire, it burned slowly and steadily through her, an everlasting blaze that she had no desire to be rid of. It's flames burned within her violet eyes as a breathy moan passed her lifts, her hands making their slow way over his chest, arms, shoulders and back. Her nails grazed over his skin lightly, her fingertips delighting in the feel of his hard and well defined body as his muscles tensed under her very touch.

His kisses trailed along her jaw, and her eyelids fluttered when she felt his teeth lightly on her neck, her head turning automatically for him to provide better access as a soft mewl escaped her. The warm breath that washed over her ear from his whispered words provided a tickling sensation that mingled with all the other incredible pleasures he had coursing through the teen to have her eyes closing as she responded by heeding his request and snaking a hand between them down to where they were so intimately connected to have her fingers working at her own bundle of sensitive nerves in time with his increasing pace. Sky didn't possess the will to deny Draco anything he wished for, even if she was reluctant to stop touching his body.

"A-anything..for you..Alpha." The Slytherin witch could feel herself tipping towards the completion he was quickly driving her to, and her free hand gripped the bicep of his arm as the other worked her clitoris. The bites he was delivering had her mewling in pride and delight, knowing each one would mean a new mark. Every action, every word, every look of his only demonstrated his love for her, and it surrounded the brunette like a cloak, encompassed her heart like a warm blanket, and it awoke her magic so that it flowed through her, building within the small teen alongside the love and pleasure she was being utterly consumed by.

All of it combined had her falling over the edge, her lithe body tensing beneath the man she loved as her back arched up off the desk and his name fell from her lips in a yell of pure ecstasy in her toe curling orgasm. Her head tilted back as her the nails of her free hand dug into the skin of his arm in a way she knew would be leaving marks of their own, her muscles contracting around him so tightly Sky could feel every pulse of his hard member as it released inside him, and it only sent further shockwaves of unimaginable pleasure coursing through her as her own body answered his release by releasing her built up magic, washing it over them in a glowing caress.

It was a few long moments before the teen could think outside the blissful daze buzzing in her head, but she finally managed to come to a comfortable resting place beneath the man hovering above her. She let her fingers dance lightly over his body, feeling the shuddering of his body and the quivering of his hard muscles that filled her with pride at the fact that she had somehow brought him to such a state. A blissful smile adorned her kiss-swollen lips as her eyelids fluttered open to reveal the jewel-bright eyes that stared up into the silver ones of the man who was her everything. With one hand she reached up to caress his cheek with a soft and loving touch. "You are so perfect Drake. You have no clue just how much I love you."

Skyler could feel the drops of his sweat that fell onto her own body and into her hair, but, as odd as it may have been, it only served to have a new look of pride lighting up her violet gaze. Thanks to their incredible coupling, her scent would be cloaked heavily with that of her Alpha's, in the very way she knew made him smug with pride. His swear would only strengthen his scent on her, which she knew would make him all the more happy. It was a claim all on it's own, and Sky was proud to have any and all of the ones he gave her.

But her blissful smile soon faded, her happy look morphing into one of guilt and sadness at his words. Oh how it hurt her to see the pained look in his stormy gaze as he admitted how he needed so badly the simple things that he was being denied because she was still tied to her Gryffindor boyfriend. The Slytherin could only guess as to how hard it was the dominant male to be denied anything that was rightfully his, and it made her want to throw whatever course of action they had decided on out the window and break things off with Harry as soon as she could. Sky didn't want to see Harry hurt anymore than she wanted to see Draco hurt, but at the same time, when push came to shove, her Alpha came first.

With an understanding look, the teen brought her hand up again to cup his cheek. "Of course I will Drake. I don't want to hide this either. You have no idea how badly I need to be able to walk out of this room without having to drop your hand before I do. To be able to kiss you when I want without worrying about who might see. To tell you I love you without caring who might hear. I will break things off today, everything else be damned. I don't want to hurt Bolt either, but I can't keep this going when it's only hurting everyone, and it's not fair to anyone. Especially not to you. I need to be with you. It feels so...wrong when I'm with him. I'm yours."

She spoke earnestly, her words rang with conviction even in her soft tone, as she gazed up at him with an honest look and open look on her face. Draco was her universe and everything in it. He meant the world to Skyler, and as much as she didn't want to hurt Harry, she couldn't be with him. She didn't belong with the Gryffindor, though she did love him and cherished the hell out of him. And the teen couldn't go on purposefully making Draco suffer, denying him the simple things he needed, just because she was looking for the right time break things off with Harry and put an end to the crazy love triangle.

She had just opened her mouth to say as much when suddenly she was standing on solid ground again, fully clothed like she had been when he had first dragged her into the room. Arching a dark brow, the brunette looked down at herself. "I was perfectly fine laying beneath you Drake...Atleast you fixed my shirt.." The Slytherin grumbled a bit with an almost pout. She really had been perfectly comfortable before. Sighing softly, she brought her gaze up to find him kneeling on one knee before her, and she cocked her head curiously at him before she really took in the picture he made.

Draco always looked good. That much had always been apparent to Sky. But never before had he looked so damn perfect, as he did then, in his athletic clothes and entirely disheveled appearance, his messy blonde locks damp with his sweat. Just the sight of him took her breath away. Before she got back around to actually breathing again, he took her hand in his, and the teen noted the small box he toyed with in his other hand until he slowly opened it to reveal a ring that that was no less a stunning piece than the dragon that hung from her neck. Her own free hand automatically went to clutch the pendant that ring he presented to her with perfectly. And both matched the silver pair of eyes she now brought her gaze to.

It was the same pair of eyes that always pinned her in place in one way or another, and it was no different then as the realization of what it meant when a man kneeled down on one knee and offered a diamond ring hit her full force. Skyler's eyes widened in shock and surprise, her cheeks taking on a pink hue. Some moments prior the brunette had completely forgot how to breathe. She couldn't breathe. Couldn't think. All she could do was stare back into that loving silver gaze as her heart raced within her chest.

And then..something happened in her mind that had her eyes widening even further, a sharp intake of breath sounding softly from her lips as her mind was assaulted with memories, thoughts, and emotions that weren't her own. It took only a moment for Sky to realize what was happening, and her eyes widened further, her heart stopped altogether as she became overwhelmed, literally feeling what he felt for her, seeing how he saw her, feeling his commitment and devotion. The Slytherin witch was completely and utterly floored, her violet eyes shinning with tears that threatened to fall.

Sky wasn't the crying type. She could count on one hand the amount of times she had allowed herself to succumb to them. But it was beyond words could ever describe to feel the same love and devotion one felt for another returned so equally. It was unimaginable, and yet, it was real. It wasn't that she had ever doubted he felt the same, but to be faced with it so strongly, so purely..Sky couldn't even begin to try put it into words. All she could do was let her mind open itself to that very connection he created between them, and let her own emotions flow freely along with her thoughts and memories of the blonde she loved so much it consumed her.

She allowed him to see himself through her eyes. To see the strength and the undefined worth and the perfection she saw when she looked at him. Her mind played back memories to him tinted with her own emotions, letting him feel how she had felt the first time she had seen him smile. Heard him laugh. The first time he had kissed her. Their first time being intimate. The teen let him feel her own love and devotion for him, her own complete trust of him. Her need and want for him. Everything she could share about her love for him, she did. She allowed him to see how no one, not even Harry, came close to comparing to him or her love for him in her eyes. She wanted him to know without a doubt that for her, it had always and would always be him she truly loved and desired and needed.

At some point, the brunette had either remembered to start breathing again, or had began to do so out of habit, but breathing was the last thing she could think of as he gave her a speech she knew she would remember word for word for the rest of her life. There were so many things she was sure could be said at this point. Some would say they were too young for such decisions. Some might even say they didn't know what love was. Sky would tell those people that love didn't have an age requirement, and that if there were ever two people who knew what love was, it was her and Draco.

There was no doubt in her mind, heart, or soul that the man who kneeled before her with that hopeful look in his light grey eyes was the one she wanted to spend every day of forever with. There was no doubt in her mind that she wanted to tie herself to the blonde in every way humanly possible, to be his in every way possible.

"Yes!! A thousand times, yes!!" The tears of joy and happiness finally fell from her eyes as she looked back at the man she was agreeing to marry someday with pride, and love, and total devotion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE*   What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE* Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 1:39 am

Merlin, he loved the way she did whatever he asked of her. He knew she would never do anything she didn’t want to even so, but he was also well aware of the fact that he would never ask that of her in the first place. He knew most all of her reservations, and she knew he never aimed to overstep those bounds. The goal for Draco was to never make her use her safe word, but always abide by it in every single situation. His only fear was that she would use it in some way that he couldn’t possibly follow it. If she was ever in danger, he would put himself between her and that which would hurt her, no matter how many times she shouted ‘lightening’ or begged him to stop.

Draco realized that was what denoted the true love that flowed through his entire being. The simple fact that he would never back down if she was in trouble. That he would put her first in every situation, especially above himself. Those were the things that made this real, and the things that made it easy for him to promise himself to her forever more.

She’d looked so frustrated with him for clothing them after she’d agreed with his assessment of wanting to show everyone how in love they were. All the looks she gave him and the words she said, the way she touched his cheek and spoke so surely… it all just cemented the fact that she was his and he was hers. She didn’t have to say anything more on the subject, because Draco knew she would find the right moment and end things with Potter, and hopefully the Gryffindor would understand. The blonde knew how much that damn lion meant to his fail snake, and he’d be damned if Potter walked away from her now. No, they were in this for the long hall. Harry was as much hers as Draco, just in different ways, and he wouldn’t let her lose someone who meant so much to her.

Knowing that she enjoyed lying beneath him made Draco grin like a young boy, but he soon focused on his proposal and the way her eyes locked onto his. All through his words, she watched him with that love swimming in her beautiful violet gaze, and he was utterly entranced. She blushed, and he gasped a bit, shocked at the simple feminine response. She so often hid the girlish things she would naturally do, but when they showed it was the most adorable thing ever, and Draco felt himself fill with even more joy at the thought of catching her in such displays in all the years to come.

The connection was amazing as he felt how she viewed him, thought of him. He saw how he compared to other men and could barely believe just how much higher he ranked than everyone else. She shared the memories of all the firsts they’d had, and he let his own memories of the times flood her mind as well. How he’d seen her and noticed that peculiar gaze, finding her absolutely stunning even as she gave him a sour look for teasing her. He could feel how much she’d swooned for him and he pushed toward her the feeling of utter fear that had gripped his chest when he thought she might reject his kiss that first night. Their first coupling was much the same to both of them: love. Pure, unadulterated love. There wasn’t that usual lustful craving that flooded teenaged sex drives, but instead a deep need to satisfy, to cherish. It was how he felt about her as a whole. He wanted her to feel as honored as the queen she was in his eyes.

He saw the tears in her eyes as the connection softly ended and he heard her answer, even as his own tears leaked slowly down his cheeks. The emotions were simply overwhelming, and he wasn’t ashamed. Feeling that much love and pride directed at him had made Draco feel so… worthy. It was incredible. It was something he’d never felt before, and he smiled up at his fiancée before wiping his eyes and clearing his throat.

The blonde pulled the ring out of the box and slid the box back in his pocket, hand shaking slightly as he stood up and held her left hand in his, wanting to show her something before he slid the ring into place. ”I had an inscription put in… I think it describes our relationship very well…” He held the ring at an angle so the light glinted off the words and she could read it. [i]’True love withstands heart break…’[/color] was engraved in a delicate script inside the platinum band. He leaned in to lightly kiss her cheeks, tasting her tears on his lips as he pulled away and smiled warmly at her, finally slipping the ring into place. ”I know you’ll have to hide it for a little bit, but a simple glamour should work. That way you can still wear it. I mean… not that you have to wear it. If you want to you can just keep it off until everything is settled…”

He ran a hand awkwardly through his sweaty locks, feeling silly and still very overwhelmed. She’d said yes! He was going to marry the woman he loved truly and completely! Draco looked into her eyes again and grinned like a foolish little boy who’d just done something crazy. ”You said yes. Heh. I’m… You have no idea how glad I am that you said yes. That would have been so awkward if you’d said no. Merlin, baby… you’re my fiancée!”

The grin on his face hadn’t faded a bit, and he reached out to pull her close to him, lifting her easily and spinning her around as he laughed one of the lightest and most musical laughs he’d ever managed. They were going to be husband and wife someday. It was official. Draco was the happiest man on the planet.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Skyler Riddle

Slytherin
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE*   What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE* Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 2:08 am

Skyler had shared many special moments with Draco, and she was positive there would never be an end to those. Because as unpredictable as she was, the blonde was just as surprising, and he constantly had her head spinning with his love for her. But that moment when their eyes and minds connected, allowing them to show each other the things that just couldn't be put into words, the things that couldn't be believed just as words...that moment, was the greatest of them all.

There could be no doubt that any two people belonged to each other as much as she and Draco belonged to each other. Everything about one of them only complimented the other, and it was clear that as much as the brunette cherished everything about him, flaws and all, was the exact same way he felt about her. Sky had never felt so honored, loved, proud, and special as she did then, and everything about it was so completely right. So perfect.

Their shared emotions and thoughts only cemented that, and even as the connection slowly came to an end, it left a thread of gold in it's wake, and the teen was so in tune with her mind for once that she could feel it there, a steady stream of glowing love that connected her to the male before her. So overwhelmed by emotion and happiness and a strange giddiness she hadn't felt before, the Slytherin could hardly care about the tears in her purple eyes. Though, seeing that she wasn't the only one brought to crying did make her feel better about her display of them. At least she wasn't the only one overcome with emotion there.

Her gaze never left that of his, not even when he removed the ring from the box and stood before her, so that she had to peer up at him through her dark, wet lashes. Her own hand shook along with his, and she only dropped her gaze after a long moment of simply looking at his handsome face, which was only made more so by the smile that spread across his lips. Skyler would swear that every time he smiled, her heart seemed to stop altogether.

With a curious look, the teen brought her eyes to the ring he held at an angle so that she would be able to read what was scripted on the inside of the band. "True love withstands heartbreak.." She read aloud softly, her lips curving on her face into an equally soft smile. It was a bittersweet statement, but it was true nonetheless. They were proof enough of that. "You couldn't have picked anything more perfect Drake." Sky murmured softly as he kissed her cheeks, still so overwhelmed by it all she could hardly wrap her head around it.

She looked back up into his warmly smiling face, meeting his eyes again as she felt him slip the ring on her finger, and the moment he did, she could feel the weight of their commitment, devotion, and love for one another blanket around her. It wasn't smothering or heavy, but instead, felt warm, comforting, and light. As she basked in the feeling, Draco rambled on about hiding the ring or not wearing it at all or some such nonsense as he ran his hand through his blonde locks in the tell tale sign of his awkwardness, and Sky couldn't help but roll her eyes at the male snake, reaching up to take his hand in hers easily.

"I want to wear it Drake. Now that you've put it on my finger, I don't want to ever take it off." The brunette reassured him with her own amused smile as he grinned like a fool. Oddly enough, that was enough to have her cheeks tinging a light shade of pink, but she couldn't bother with that because she was opening her mouth to tell him how idiotic it was to think she would say no. Instead, what came out was light squeals of happiness and delight that blended perfectly into some kind of happy melody with his light laughter as he picked her up and spun her around.

The brunette's arms wrapped around his neck loosely as if second nature, and she beamed at him with a radiant smile that put all others to shame, and Sky was practically glowing in her happiness and bliss. [color]"I love you Drake."[/color] Truer words had never been spoken, and the teen leaned in to kiss him softly for a moment, pulling back to flash him a playful grin. "And you already knew you had me forever. This is just a ploy of yours to add another term to the ridiculously long list of things you refer to me as." In true Skyler fashion, she couldn't help but crack a joke, her tone was one of would-be exasperation, though her violet eyes still sparkled with her joy and happiness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE*   What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE* Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 8:14 pm

Everything she said was perfect and every look in those gorgeous violet eyes made Draco’s heart leap in his chest. He’d done well. He’d made her happy and he’d proven himself worthy in her eyes. That was what he wanted most in life- to make her happy and proud to be his. There was nothing he appreciated as much as her smile, her soft touch, or the look of pure adoration she gave him as she loosely held him about the neck and teased him lovingly. Merlin, she was an amazing woman. Draco couldn’t believe he really had her forever.

Her laughter made him feel like he was actually doing something right, and the simple touch of her skin on his was like fire igniting within his very soul. Sweet Salazar did he love this woman. ”You are everything I will ever need and more than I could ever ask for, fail snake. I could ask for nothing sweeter than to hear those words on your lips.” When she said she loved him, he truly felt amazing. Worthwhile. He had a purpose in life, and that purpose was to protect and love the woman in his arms.

Of course she would make a joke, as that was simply her way of life it would seem, and he had to laugh as he tilted and shook his head. ”My motives are pure, oh fiancée of mine,” he growled with a wink, leaning in to bite her neck as he moved his fingers along her sides in a tickling motion. He’d show her jokes when he was pouring his heart out to her. Silly little snake… He pulled away after sucking on the mark he’d made, grinning at her easily and even laughing a bit as he continued teasing her with his skilled fingers.

It was amazing to Draco to have such a fun-loving person in his life. He’d never actually tickled someone before. Well, at least not since he was a very small child, and even then it was more him being tickled by his mother back when she still tried to make herself care. This… this was a whole new experience for the boy, and he was absolutely loving it. This whole idea of being with someone he loved and actually just having fun was just wonderful. They could have hot, mind-blowing sex, of course, but they could also just enjoy each other’s company, and that made Draco very happy.

The blonde figured he should let his girlfriend- no, fiancée, go back to whatever she’d been planning to do after class soon, but he didn’t want to part just yet. Draco was happy just to be alone with the woman he loved, and he wasn’t in a rush to end their solitude. ”We should probably put a glamour on the ring, at least until after the ball. Safer for everyone that way, really…” He didn’t want to think about what Leyton would do once he knew Draco had gotten engaged, especially while they were still ‘together.’ He was even more worried about the girl’s uncle.

Draco would take anything for his fail snake. Pain, torture, disowning, death… It didn’t matter. She was worth it all. However, he didn’t want her to take a single thing for him. If she was hurt, it would be torture to the boy. The one thing he feared the most was losing the girl he loved so completely. Anyone who tried to take her away would have a giant alpha wolf to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Skyler Riddle

Slytherin
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE*   What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE* Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 10:55 pm

Skyler knew without a doubt that agreeing to marry him someday was the right decision. Not just because she loved him so completely, or because she couldn't see herself with anyone else. Not just because they belonged to each other as much as any two people could ever belong to one another. Not just because he was her Alpha, or because for her, the sun seemed to rise and set with the blonde. Not even just because he made her heart stop with a single look, and took her breath away with three simple words.

No. All of these things contributed, but it was the look of complete happiness on his aristocratic features that was his handsome face that made the choice completely right. The brunette would move heaven and hell to ensure the man before her would always have moments like these. Where he could smile so openly. Laugh so carefree. Where his grey eyes could fill with the happiness he burst with so that it shined through, giving him an ethereal glow. Merlin. There was nothing she wouldn't do for Draco, or to make him so impossibly happy. It was all she could possibly ask for in life. To be the one to make him happy, and fulfill his every want and need, desire and fantasy.

Thinking back to when they had first met, it was hard to believe it had only been a few short months. A few short months, and her world had been turned upside down. It made her head spin thinking about how fast things were moving, especially between her and Draco. By an outsider's opinion, one could say they barely knew each other. And for the most part, that may have been correct. Skyler may not yet know every secret of his, or every pet peeve and interest. She may not know every memory of his past, or every fear and dream. But she would happily spend the rest of her life learning them, and one thing she knew for certain was that every moment of the future was theirs together.

As the brunette watched his face split into a smile of joy, she felt another piece of herself fall into place. It was odd, how a girl who was so completely independent, could admit to herself that she wasn't whole without another person. That she could admit to herself that maybe she had only assumed she was whole before, because she didn't know any better. And maybe that was how everyone went through life until they met that one person who made them realize that they had only ever really been a half. Looking at the older boy now, it had never been more apparent to her that this was the case, because looking at Draco was like looking into a mirror.

The same insecurities, strength, love, and devotion that she knew she possessed were reflected back at her, and it was then that she realized all that he was offering to her. It was so much more than a diamond ring wrapped in pretty words. So much more invaluable than anything else in the world, and Sky was again at a loss for words to respond to the ones he spoke to her with such honesty it made her heart swell. Part of her was still unsure of how she could ever deserve the blonde and his love and devotion. The other part of her was just happy that somehow she had managed to prove herself worthy enough.

The Slytherin bit down on her lip, fighting back a blush though she knew it was impossible to keep it fully at bay. Not that she completely cared. How could anyone not have such reactions when he spoke such things? The teen smiled at him sweetly, basking in being in his arms and their joint happiness with their new engagement. "Funny you say that, because I feel the exact same way about you. You're the love of my life Drake. " Truly, Skyler felt there was nothing more she could possibly ask for but to be able to love him and be loved by him, and the entire notion that she would get that forever made her giddy.

Of course, he took her playful teasing with a grain of salt, like he always did, and his carefree spirit was contagious, making her grin spread from ear to ear as a laugh bubbled up from her chest as he winked at her. Though the teen took the time to roll her eyes at him. "Oh yes. I am completely convinced that you're not going to have a ball with this new term." The brunette responded with sarcasm, though there was absolutely no heat to her tone at all. Instead, her words had that typical amused lilt to them as she tilted her head for him automatically, letting out a small mewling sound at his bite to her neck, and her eyelids fluttered shut with a content sigh as he sucked at the mark that she never wanted to be rid of.

She should have known there would be payback for her remarks, and it came in the form of tickling. Which had the Slytherin witch squealing in uncontrollable laughter as his fingers danced along her sides while she tried to escape them by squirming and wriggling about. It reminded her of her very first night in the castle, which had been a lot of firsts for the small witch, including the first time she had ever been tickled by someone other than one of her parents. It didn't escape her that Draco had been so many firsts for her, and Sky definitely wanted him to be a lot of lasts as well. It seemed like that was one thing she never had to worry about, because it was obvious the blonde was determined to be her one and only. One would never hear Skyler complaining about that.

It also didn't escape her notice that this sort of play was exactly what they both needed every once in a while to take the edge off of the seriousness of their lives. While Sky was a naturally playful person who could find or create amusement and jokes in just about any situation, Draco was a rather stoic individual, which made his laughs and smiles and grins all the more special to the brunette. She was also happy that with him, it wasn't anything more than just..being. When she was with Draco, it never mattered what they were doing. It was always special because they were together, and because everything about their relationship and what they had between them was rather effortless. She couldn't say the same for her relationship with Harry.

Everything with the Gryffindor was a challenge, a constant game of one-upping each other. Not to say that it wasn't fun. Because it was. It certainly kept the brunette on her toes and ensured she was, at the very least, constantly amused. At the same time, anything less than that and Harry was lost. He had no appreciation for her softer, sweeter, and submissive sides. He became confused when she was anything other than the challenging, strong and dominant female that he saw her as. Ultimately, that was how Sky knew that even without Draco in the picture, she would never have lasted with the Gryffindor boy who would still always have a big piece of her heart. The Slytherin wasn't one to settle for less, and she needed someone who could understand, accept, and appreciate every aspect of her, and not just the parts that they liked.

And just like that, the blissful bubble she had settled into was popped by reality seeping back in. Like it always did. Skyler really didn't want to deal with reality though. She was in no way ready to relinquish her alone time with her Alpha. His words had her grin faltering, and her good mood fading away quickly as she dropped her gaze to the floor in shame. While she wanted to say under no circumstances would she hide it from anyone, he was right. It was safer to hide it, and Sky was ashamed that she had somehow gotten into the predicament they were now in. While it was hard for the brunette, the teen knew without a doubt it was even harder on Draco.

"Yea..I guess so.." She responded in a soft murmur, tears suddenly springing to her eyes as all her worries and fears that seemed to have been held at bay due to her sudden joy came flooding back. It was all so overwhelming. She thought about her uncle, and his threat should she keep seeing Draco. About Parkinson, and her tendency to use a blade. She thought about Harry, and Leyton, and how she valued those two friendships so much, and how this had the potential to sever them completely. Merlin. Would they ever be able to be out in the open together? Would they have to hide their relationship, even after the ball?

Skyler thought about the last time she had faced her uncle. In the forest. How she had been forced to stand by and watch him torture Draco into unconsciousness. It had been Leyton who had carried him off, and made sure he was ok. Not her. And that had only added insult to injury, as it pained her beyond belief to watch the blonde be treated with such cruelty. The teen started breathing hard, and rapidly, almost as if she were hyperventilating as she brought panicked violet eyes to his grey ones. "What are we going to do Drake? Can we even be in the open with our relationship? After the forest..Drake I can't see that happen again.. I can't bare for you to be..especially not because of me.." Her words were broken up with shaky breaths as Sky tried to keep herself from going into a complete panic attack. She couldn't lose Draco. Not again. And the very idea of the possibility that she could was wreaking havoc on her mind and heart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE*   What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE* Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 11:23 pm

It was mere moments between Skyler’s happiness and sorrow, and Draco was a bit shocked and very upset when she started to cry. Merlin, he hadn’t meant to worry her! He didn’t want her to worry like this, didn’t want to ruin the moment he’d created. Damn, he shouldn’t have used the term ‘safe’ like that. Now Salazar knew what all she’d be thinking of as far as either of them getting hurt or being in danger.

Draco could tell that his beautiful fiancée was starting to panic, and it worried him. He didn’t want her to be stressed about their relationship, and he sure as hell didn’t want her blaming herself for any risks he was willing to take. The fear in those violet eyes of hers had him frowning, reaching out to hold her and rub her back soothingly. He had to get her calmed down before she hurt herself, but he didn’t know how to even settle her. It seemed like she had it set in her head that there was no way for them to be happy, and he just wouldn’t accept that.

”Listen to me, baby,” he said in a demanding yet comforting tone. He was her Alpha, and he would take charge of the situation as he should. ”I’m not scared. I’m not hiding you. I’m not hiding us. Listen, we have enough people on our side that we can do anything, don’t you see? Potter’s not going to write you off just because the two of you didn’t work out. He’s not that much a fool.” He really did think they had the advantage over those who were against them, given the many people who supported them.

The blonde ran his hand up and down her spine, rubbing with just enough pressure to soothe her and hopefully calm her a bit. ”Stuff like what happened in the forest is inevitable, fail snake. It’s part of being me. Your uncle isn’t a nice guy, and I’ll always do something to piss him off. But the thing is, I’ve faced worse. I’m not scared of him. I’d fight him every damn day, take a thousand of his curses, as long as I have you. If I have to hide what I have with you, then it’s not even worth it.”

Taking a deep breath, Draco removed his shirt once more, setting it on the desk nearby and flicking his wand a few times, lifting the many glamours he constantly wore. In mere moments, his scars came to light. The center of his chest was bumpy and marred by not only a battle wound, but also a botched attempt at a dragon tattoo to cover what his father had done. His side was covered in a mix of sloppy and neat slices from cursed blades, not unlike the one he was sure Parkinson had used on the girl before him.

There were lash marks on his back as well, though only a few really stood out. Most of those had been simple enough to be healed afterward. Only twice had he pushed Lucius too far with the whip. Once involving Leyton and his leaving the manor earlier than planned during a stay, and once when he told Parkinson’s father that he would rather die than wed his sow of a daughter.

Draco ran a hand roughly through his hair, feeling awkward and exposed, though he knew the girl before him would never use anything against him. ”A cruciatus is nothing, fail snake. Passing out from pain… I’ve done that a lot of times.” He grimaced, knowing that wouldn’t really comfort her but also knowing it was important that she understand. ”You are only the second thing that’s been worth that, though. The first was learning to guard myself, learning from godfather. It let me still be me inside. Baby, you are worth a million curses. A billion slices of the blade. Showing the world that you are mine and I am yours… it is an act of rebellion, and of knowing who I am. Who you are. We are taking a stand for what we want. I want everyone to know that this is my life and I will make my decisions. And I’ll never let them take you away from me.”

He exhaled and his muscles rippled over his chest, body tense at the feeling of being on display and with his determination as well. He wanted his fiancée to know everything about him, though. He trusted her. Draco had never let those glamours down. Not even for his cousin. It was a sign of his commitment, and of the fact that they were in this together for as long as they both lived. Draco had always fought. He wasn’t about to stop now.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Skyler Riddle

Slytherin
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE*   What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE* Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 11:44 am

Skyler went into Draco's arms like it was the most natural thing to do, and in her world, it was. There was no place safer, or more comforting, and the simple actions of him holding her and rubbing her back calmed and soothed her almost immediately, her breath evening out even as she pressed her tear streaked face against his chest and inhaled his scent, which served to calm her further. The teen let her eyes close, seeking the strength she knew only he could provide her with.

She couldn't lose Draco. Not again. Granted, the first time around had been due to their own stupidity and fears. The point was, the brunette wouldn't survive the loss a second time. Especially not if it was so completely. And she feared that's what they faced. The one consolation was that they were both so set and determined to face it together. But Sky just wasn't so sure about risking Draco just so that she could hold his hand and kiss him in public. It seemed a very selfish thing to do, even if he was so willing.

Of course, the demand in his tone could not be ignored, and the teen nodded her head against his chest silently to signal that she was listening, though she wasn't prepared to move from her place in his arms and against his body. She supposed his words made sense, and Skyler didn't want to hide their relationship any more than he did, but she couldn't shake the fear she felt from the odds being so stacked against them, even with those who stood by their sides. Even if Harry somehow found her worthy of any kind of forgiveness. That was a whole separate issue she didn't want to consider at the moment, even if the thoughts regarding the Gryffindor and how he may very well hate her after all was said and done never really left her mind.

Eyelids opening once again as she took a deep breath, her gaze found the ring that fit perfectly on her left hand ring finger. True love withstands heartbreak. The inscription she knew was on the inside of the band ran through her head, and oddly enough, it was that more than anything which soothed her panic and fear. The pair together had done just about everything themselves to ruin the chance at being together. Sky supposed that if their love for one another was strong enough to withstand their own self-destructive tendencies, then it was strong enough to conquer anything anyone else threw at them.

But the very idea of the blonde suffering any kind of pain, for any reason, would never sit well with the brunette. She herself had been prey to her uncle's curses, and knew well enough the excruciating pain one experienced when under them. The teen was also sure that the cruciatus wasn't the only means of torture her uncle had in his arsenal, or the worst. She would do anything to keep Draco from feeling that again, and when it came down to it, Skyler would risk herself to save him. He may be the Alpha, but she wasn't about to let him decide when it was ok for him to be tortured like that, because in her mind, it was never ok. And he was off his damn rocker if he thought for a second that he got to decide when it was ok for her to step in in those cases. Mostly because she sort of already had, in a way, and also because she would do so again. She wouldn't be forced to sit back and watch like the last time, that was for sure.

Skyler blinked when she unfortunately had to let go of him so he could take his shirt off, and even then, the Slytherin witch cocked her head at him with a confused and curious look on her face. Which she took a moment to try and wipe the tear streaks from. He had only just gotten them dressed. Now he was taking clothes off again? Maybe it was a distraction tactic, as the teen could hardly think outside of wanting to touch him when his toned body was on display for her. But then he flicked his wand, and everything changed.

She wasn't at all sure what to make of what she was seeing. Scars were popping up over the pale flesh and hard body that had always been perfection in her eyes. Emotions flitted across her face as her purple gaze took in every one of them. "Drake! What happened?" She demanded, as a boiling rage raced through her veins, and the teen had to forcibly shove it away, though she knew it would always be there. The very fact that someone had dared to mark him in such ways...Skyler would find who had done it, and give them their own scars that they couldn't hide.

As he spoke, the brunette reached out, tracing over the scars on his body lightly with her finger, cataloging the imperfections with a sort of sad horror. Each one looked terribly painful, even just to view, and so she could only imagine how they had felt when they had been received. She circled him slowly, tracing the scars with both her eyes and her finger, noting the ones on his side were familiar, and not unlike her own, with the exception that they didn't spell anything out. The ones on his back were mostly barely even there, but still, they were there. They filled her with a sadness and a sorrow, even as they filled her with rage. They were only kids, really, and yet, their childhoods were marred by such darkness and cruelty, forcing them to grow up sooner than should have been necessary.

His words were hardly comforting, but she understand their meaning, and appreciated his honesty. It was clearer now more than ever that Draco was prepared to pay for his decisions, so long as they were his own, and Sky couldn't and wouldn't take those away from him. By that time, the brunette had made her way around him fully, coming to a stop in front of him again, her finger now tracing over the scar and messed up tattoo on his chest. Her vibrant eyes sought out his, and there was nothing but acceptance and love in her gaze as she did, even if there was an overall sadness to the brunette's mood.

She might have asked why he had his them, especially from her, and especially after she had gotten her own, but the teen knew why, and didn't need to ask. Things as this were extremely personal, and hard to share. Sky was proud to say that Draco trusted her enough to share this with her, even though it wasn't a happy thing to share. "And I will stand by you, and share your pain, your happiness, your fear, everything. But whoever did this to you, will pay. As will anyone who dares to try and hurt you again."

There was a promise in her words, though they were softly spoken as she lightly trailed her hands over his rippling muscles, a shiver coursing through her from the action alone, and Sky had never been so proud of another person as she was of Draco. He was so strong, even with everything that had been done to him, and with all the things he had had to endure. She was determined to never let him face another thing alone. To protect him just as much as he would protect her. Skyler leaned forward, softly pressing her lips to his marred chest, gazing up at him with love and devotion. "No more hiding. For either of us. From each other, from the world."

With that, the teen trailed soft kisses over his scars, accepting each one as apart of him with a loving press of her lips. Each one may have been an act of cruelty against the man she so loved, and that, she would never condone. But each one was apart of him, was a sign of his incredible strength and his determination to be his own man, and to withstand everything and everyone that tried, and failed, to break him. To hate them would be to hate the things she so loved about him, and that was not an option ever.

Her hands roamed over his body just as her lips did, worshipping him with gentle touches and soft kisses. Her fiancé was a god of strength and power, and all she wanted to do was light up his world and have the darkness he was so used to recede. Sky wanted to cover his body with her kisses and her touch, so that left behind was not the reminder of pain, but the memory of her gentle caresses and loving kisses. "I love you so much Drake. You're perfect, my Alpha. My fiancé. Skyler Malfoy. Has a kind of ring to it, don't you think?"

She couldn't help the smirk that crossed her lips as she kissed along his shoulders, fingers trailing lightly over his biceps as she did. The brunette wanted to know every story of his, of his scars, but then was not the moment. She wanted to bring back that happiness and joy, reassure him that he could share anything and everything with her and she would still be just as completely devoted to him and in love with him as she already was, if not more so. She wanted to leave no doubt that she was completely and irrevocably committed to him. To them. To a life shared with him, that was theirs. No matter what stood in their way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE*   What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE* Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 10:38 pm

Somehow it seemed that Skyler always knew the exact words to say to make Draco feel happy and at ease. He never needed more than her kindness, her love, and that made his heart sing. Simply having her in his life made him feel complete. So, he understood what each kiss and touch to his scars meant. He could feel all of her love and concern and her pride in him flowing through his body from each touch of her lips, each tender caress of those fingers.

It was easy for him, then, to leave his shirt abandoned, leaving the spells off and his scars exposed, as he held the beautiful girl before him in his arms. Her smirk and her words soothed him, made him feel like they were past the seriousness of what he’d just exposed to her and had moved on to more relaxed topics. Yes, he felt that now they could laugh and bond and just love eachother without the stress of his past weighing down on them.

He grinned easily at her, pulling her against his chest. ”Mmm, Skyler Malfoy. I do like the sound of that. Of course, fiancée will be your title for a while longer. I do hope that’s alright with you, baby.” He growled, dipping his head to her neck where he sucked and nibbled on the mark he left there as a constant reminder of who was her alpha.

”I am honored that you would stand up to those who would harm me, fail snake. I, of course, will do the same for you. The pug is going to pay when my potions are complete. And any man who dares to so much as look at you the wrong way… I’ll kill him. You are mine, and I am yours. No one will threaten that.” Draco ran his hands over her sides and back, simply enjoying touching her, being so close to her.

Silver eyes closed as he leaned in to softly kiss her lips. ”You see why I say that our scars are our stories. The things we’ve survived. They show our strength, little snake. We both have scars, because we are both warriors of a sort. We’re strong and we cannot be beaten down. Baby, the two of us together… We can do anything. Nobody is going to take what we have away from us, understand?”

Draco thought that as long as he had Sky in his life, there could be nothing wrong. ”It would be a shame to hide such an amazing woman from the world, especially when she wears my ring…” he winked at her then, nibbling again at the spot on her neck while his hands wandered over her body, squeezing her arse through her jeans and pulling her against his re-hardening length. ”You’re so damn sexy, it’s like a drug. I should bottle your essence. We’d be even richer than we already are.”
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Skyler Riddle

Slytherin
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE*   What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE* Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 2:21 am

Skyler would never get tired of the simple joy it was to be just in his presence, in his arms. To have him hold her so firmly and protectively. To see his smiles and grins as he reacted to whatever she said or did. Even his bad reactions, his angry ones, frustrated ones, were always good to see. Draco wasn't predictable, not in the least. There were times when he reacted completely different from how she thought he would, which made the teen happy, as she would be bored with someone she could predict every action of before they made it.

But every reaction from him, good or bad, always had her pulse quickening, always had her discovering a new part of him she hadn't known before. In the short period of having met and dated the blonde, the brunette found she could read every emotion that flickered across his aristocratic face. Every look in those stormy eyes that brewed with feeling. And it was always as if it had been second nature. As if she were looking into a mirror, and reading herself. Like she had known him for as long and as well as she knew herself.

In contrast though, there was never any telling as to how he would react to something, and this pleased Skyler as she found herself more often than not surprised by her now fiancé. While most people might find it frustrating, the small Slytherin witch found it reassuring. While most people wanted to be able to know their counterpart like the back of their hands, the teen was happy that Draco had so much to offer by ways of her getting to discover. She found she was perfectly content to spend every day of her life unearthing every new fact about him, every new side and opinion, thought and emotion.

That wasn't to say that there weren't certain times where she knew exactly how he would react, because there certainly were. If she were in danger, Sky knew he wouldn't hesitate in defending and protecting her, and while she knew he would protect her at the cost of himself, the brunette also knew that he would always do whatever it took to never leave her alone. She knew this, because it was exactly what she would do in return, and their relationship, their love, was a two way street at all times. The Slytherin was prepared to admit that, though they were both equals in every way, her Alpha would always have the final say.

Oddly enough, Sky was not worried about that aspect at all. Because deep down she knew that if anyone were to ask Draco, he would say the opposite, and that alone was enough for her to always follow his commands. Not only that, but she trusted the blonde more than anyone else. Trusted him beyond measure. She knew he put her happiness and well being above all else, as she did his, and that the blonde would never do anything that would hurt her. Not intentionally, or of his own free will. Where most people would take advantage of the trust and power over herself that Sky put in Draco, and/or abuse it, the Slytherin male cherished it, and took pride from it, and that made all the difference. It was why she had no reservations about the type of relationship they now had with each other.

In truth, Skyler had never felt more secure as she did then, when he pulled her more firmly against his chest and into his arms, at which point she found her hands resting on his chiseled chest, his scent assaulting her more strongly. A shudder flowed through her body from his words as a pleased grin worked its way to her lips, and a mewl escaped those same lips when teeth found their way to the mark that served as a constant reminder of his claim over her. The teen tilted her head automatically to allow him better access, eyelids fluttering softly as she sighed in content and relief, relaxing even further into his hold as he sucked at the mark, no doubt making it darker than it already was.

"Mm..Alpha, as long as I'm yours and you're mine then it's definitely alright with me." Sky replied back breathily, her fingers crawling slowly over his strong chest, loving the way his muscles tensed and rippled beneath them. The brunette was especially pleased that he left his shirt off, and his scars revealed. It meant the world to her that he trusted her enough not to judge him on them, and a smug little smile curled her lips as her eyes opened again so she could peer up at him through thick lashes. "Well I can't possibly let you do that. The school would be rid of quite a few people if I just let you kill them. Besides, looks are one thing. Parkinson crossed a line and deserves what's coming. I wouldn't dream of stopping whatever you wanted to do in that case."

Skyler had started off playfully, but ended a bit more seriously. It was true though. She would never allow him to hurt anyone so senselessly, not when she knew it would hurt him in the end. While most people wouldn't associate Draco Malfoy with a guilty conscience, the brunette knew better. She would never allow him to do something that would eat away at him in guilt. That would have him thinking less of himself again. Nothing was worth that.  

Her own eyes closed again as she returned his kiss with equal softness, his roaming hands on her body sending little shocks of pure happiness through her as she shuddered lightly in delight beneath them. Just being with him, being so close to him again, was the best feeling in the world, and it was so easy to just be. It would never cease to amaze her, even as she let her arms finally snake up and around his neck, tilting her head at him as she considered his words, a small smile tugging at the corners of her mouth. "Well I can't possibly argue with you about it when you are living proof of your theory now can I? I've always seen you as pure strength Drake, and your scars only reinforce that in my eyes. So yea, I think I finally understand. And I think anyone who tried to take what we have away from us would be a complete idiot, and in for double the trouble when you take into consideration they'd be dealing with both of us."

Sky grinned up at him with ease, eyes bright with her understanding and happiness as she laughed lightly at his words and wink, rolling her eyes at him goodnaturedly, and tugging on his hair a bit in response. "Hmm...maybe you're right." With a teasing grin, the teen removed her left arm from around his neck to hold her hand up between them, wriggling her fingers so the light would glint off the ring prettily, a smirk curling her lips. "It would be a terrible thing to not show your claim off to the world."

Her words ended in a squeal however, as his hands gripped her backside firmly, causing her to feel the hardening member against her front, which had a soft whimper pulled from her lips. His words had her fighting back a blush, even as she smirked up at him. "I can't imagine my Alpha would want to share such a thing with anyone else though, no matter how much money he was offered. Can you?" Sky pressed her hips to his, claiming his lips as her with a slow and heated kiss, before moving her mouth down his jawline in soft kisses, which she continued to trail down his neck.

The teen stopped to suck at his pulse point, her own hands roaming freely over his body, delighting in the feel of the strength of him as she continued on to bite and suck at his collarbone, intent on making her own mark before moving on to the rest of his body. Skyler let her love and devotion for the perfect male before her flow freely as she showered his upper body with light kisses, trailing her lips over his shoulders and chest, moving her hips against his in slow circular motions, moaning softly as she felt his length grow even harder under her ministrations.

"I hope you didn't expect me to let you leave anytime soon Alpha. Not when I finally have you all to myself." The Slytherin murmured against his skin, violet eyes staring up into silver as her hands ran slowly down his sides only to have her fingers hooking into the waistband of his shorts, stroking at the skin there lightly. "It wouldn't be very nice if I didn't take care of my fiancé now would it?" With a smirk, Skyler slipped a hand easily into his shorts, wrapping her fingers gently around his hard member and pumping it slowly, running her thumb over the head. "Now how should I take care of you, baby?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE*   What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE* Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 11:59 pm

Sweet Salazar, the girl responded in every right way every single time! Draco swore he would never get enough of the amazing creature before him telling him how much she loved him, cared for him, needed him. It was like a drug straight to his brain, or rather, to his heart. The boy who had never felt truly valued was turning into a man who was everything to another human being. It was absolutely amazing, and he wouldn’t give it up for anything in the world.

He smirked at her assessment that he wouldn’t want to share her, knowing she was absolutely right. He’d never want to give any part of her to any other person, even if it was just some imitation of the real thing. The idea of any other person feeling anything like he did about her and from her made him shudder with rage, and he had to suppress the wolf who wanted to come out and assert himself as her one and only mate.

Instead, he bucked his hips against her as her hand slid into his pants and she stroked him, making him growl and groan in need. ”Mmm, I have no intention of leaving you just yet, baby. Don’t you worry about that. I have plenty of ideas about how you might take care of your sexy fiancée, but I’m sure you can come up with something.” He winked at her, feeling confident that she would think of a very pleasing way to… take care of him.

Memories once again flooded through his mind as he stood there, exposing all the marks on his seemingly perfect body and the younger Slytherin took them in with loving eyes. He recalled the times in which he got each mark, yes, but he also recalled all the times he’d interacted with his now fiancée. That first moment they’d met on the train, he’d decided she was a rather foolish little thing, if not stunning. He’d judged her the way his father would have him do, and that, like everything about Lucius, had been wrong.

The woman stroking him was so much more than some foolish fail snake. She was an amazing goddess in this world, capable of overlooking every stereotype and seeing everyone with unbiased eyes. She was infinitely strong, and she failed to be a snake only because she wouldn’t let go of the traits of every other house that resided within her heart, mind, and soul. That was amazing to Draco, and he couldn’t believe such a treasure of a girl would actually choose him.

Draco had spent so much of his life being told that he wasn’t good enough, and feeling like he was rather worthless, that it was hard for him to really accept that someone as great as Sky could actually love him. As much as he knew it was true, as her love stared into his soul every time their eyes met, it was still surreal. He’d never give her up. He’d never be able to live with himself should he lose her.

That first night in the castle when Pansy had attacked her, Draco had been so angry at the pug! How dare she attack such a perfect example of modesty! His little snake didn’t even know how stunning she was, and she didn’t even try to woo any of the other Slytherins. Hell, she tried to push his affections away at first. It was so… different. So much more attractive than slags likes the pug. He’d been drawn to her since he’d argued with her about carrying her to the hospital, and she hadn’t lost his attention since.

Losing her to Potter had been the worst thing to ever happen to him, and the fact that he had himself to blame for it was hard to swallow. He’d been such a fool. Well, Draco vowed he would never do anything to hurt the girl he so cherished ever again, especially since she’d taken him back so completely. He never wanted to see her in anyone else’s arms, and he’d never be caught dead in another person’s embrace. He was done with other people. He didn’t need them anymore. He knew who he loved, wanted, needed.

It wasn’t Leyton. It wasn’t Pansy. It wasn’t any of the other witches who had ever tried to coerce him into the bedroom, or worse, the ones who he had done the deed with. It wasn’t the man he’d discovered his bisexuality with (other than Leyton when they were younger, of course). No. None of them mattered, and Draco even wished he could take them all away. Make himself clean and worthy of the goddess before him.

”I love you, Skyler Riddle. You’ve made me the happiest man alive, simply by being mine.”
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Skyler Riddle

Slytherin
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE*   What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE* Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 11:28 pm

His smirk alone had a shudder coursing through her, and Sky was positive she would never tire of just how much the blonde affected her, even in the simplest ways. Of course, his words drew an answering smirk from her, as it unfurled on her lips slowly, almost lazily, while her hand continued to pump his member in what she knew would be a frustrating manner to him.

Of course, the brunette couldn't help but flash him a smug, albeit a bit shy, grin at his last few words. It was incredible that he was so happy with just the simple fact that she loved him, that she was his, but it left her with such a giddy feeling she wouldn't change for the world. It was hard for the Slytherin witch to believe someone other than her parents could love her so completely, so unconditionally. But it was impossible to doubt Draco, especially when he looked at her with nothing but devotion and love swimming in those grey eyes she could stare into for hours, if not days.

"Good. That means you'll be happy forever then, because I'll always be yours." Sky replied easily with a soft tone, leaning up to capture his lips with hers again in a slow, searing kiss, the hand that gripped his hard member giving it a squeeze as she pumped it a final time and removed her hand from inside his shorts. The teen smirked against his lips, whispering against them as her fingers once again played at the waistband of his shorts. "And you're right Alpha. I have plenty of ideas of how to take care of you. Of how to drive you crazy."

With that, the brunette slid slowly down his body, her purple eyes staring straight into his all the while as she let her fingers hook into his waistband again and begin to pull his shorts down just as slowly as she slid down against him, until she was crouching face to face with his excited member, his shorts pooling around his feet. By this time, Sky had a complete plan formed on just what she was going to do, and she took confidence from the fact that it was probably the last thing he would ever expect.

She could be surprising when she wanted to be, and was especially creative when it came to getting even. She thought perhaps her fiancé deserved a little taste of his own medicine, and Sky wasn't the least bit worried about giving it to him. The brunette was sure he would enjoy it just as much as she had enjoyed her own torturous punishment. Besides, the teen was never in any rush when it came to taking care of him. The girl enjoyed teasing him, pushing his buttons, driving him wild. Of course, her first time doing such a thing had been in the forest, but she had liked it, and the blonde very obviously had, and that gave her the confidence she needed to pull off the plan that had formulated in her head.

Eyes locked on his and filled with desire, even if a bit of the deviousness that told she was up to more than what it seemed like showed through, the teen blew softly on his member, a smirk curling the lips that hovered a fraction of an inch from his hard length. For a moment she stayed there, licking her lips slowly as she stared up into those mesmerizing silver eyes, before she began to slide her way back up his body just as slowly as she had slid down it. Except this time, the brunette pressed her lips so lightly to his member they barely touched, so that her lips slid along his length as she moved back up his body. Sky let her tongue flick out over the head of his penis with a soft, appreciative moan at the taste of his essence and the slight shakiness to his legs before she ended all contact with him as she pushed herself back into a standing position. Turning away from him with that same smirk, she strutted over to the chair behind the teacher's desk they had previously used, waving her wand over it to transform it into something much more comfortable for sitting, though it was still a chair, and positioned herself behind the back of it.

"Come sit Alpha. I want you to be comfortable. Leave your shorts. You won't need them at the moment." Her tone was some mix of seduction and command as she beckoned him with a finger in a 'come-hither' motion, flashing him an alluring smirk. The look on his face seemed to be torn between complete want, slight outrage, and suspicion, which made her want to grin, though she managed not to as he finally made his way over, leaving his shorts there and dropping in to the chair with a slight growl.

Skyler wasted no time in letting her hands find his shoulders, massaging them with a gentle touch for a few moments as she dipped her head to his neck to nibble and suck at the skin there. "I love you so much Drake." The brunette murmured against his neck, her hands massaging their way down his arms until they found his wrists, and a smirk curled her lips again as she pressed them to his ear. "But I think it's my turn to be in control, don't you, Alpha?" Before he could really catch on to her implications, the Slytherin tugged his arms behind the back of the chair, and grabbed one of the pieces of ropes from the desk and used it to tie his hands together, only grinning when he realized what she was up to and growled. Sky then proceeded to use a few other strings of the very rope he had used on her to tie each of his ankles to the legs of the chairs, effectively strapping him to the thing.

The teen circled back to his front, standing before him with a devilish grin as she admired her handiwork and his delicious body, licking her lips unconsciously. "Oh how the tables have turned, wouldn't you say Drake?" While she taunted him, Sky let her fingers slowly work over the buttons of her school shirt, turning around and letting it fall just off her shoulders as she sent him a sultry smirk over her shoulder before letting it fall off of her completely. Next, the teen slowly eased out of her skirt, bending over as she pushed it down her legs, teasing him with the view this provided him, even as a blush crept along her face.

The brunette was determined to not let her naturally shy and modest nature impede her plan. She would take care of him, of course, but first she wanted to see just how far she could push him. So the teen turned to face him as she removed her skirt, sinking to her hands and knees to crawl towards him in only her panties and bra, eyes dancing at him as she crawled up his body, dragging her nails along his legs lightly as she did until she could take his bottom lip between her teeth in a gentle bite as she straddled his lap and rubbed her herself against him in a frustrating manner. "I would ask you to take off the remaining clothes I have on, but seeing as you can't..."

Sky taunted him again, smirking as she reached up behind herself to unclasp her bra, easing the straps off her shoulders and stripping the garment off herself before his eyes and draping it around his neck. "Only one thing left to take off." She whispered against his lips, moving off of his lap, making sure to brush against his hard member as she did. The teen leaned against the teacher's desk, eyes glue to his as she began to push down her panties, stepping out of them easily. "You know Alpha, I'm not so sure you deserve my touching you. After all, you did spank me."

The Slytherin smirked at him all the more as she pushed herself up on top of the desk they had used previously, letting a hand run slowly down her body, until it reached between her legs and she started to slowly stimulate her sensitive nub, teasing him with her show before sinking her own finger between her folds and into herself with a soft moan. "Mmm..I bet you wish you could touch me, don't you Alpha?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE*   What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE* Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 3:46 pm

Draco was so damn turned on by the amazing witch before him. Her touch to his most sensitive organ part of the reason, but her promise to be with him forever, and to take care of him in the best ways- driving him absolutely wild. Oh, he knew she would do just that, too. As she slid down his body, pulling his shorts down sinfully slow, he groaned, unable to hold back. Merlin, when her eyes locked on his and her breath grazed over his arousal, Draco gasped and shuddered.

The kiss and lick had him moaning softly and he watched with lust-filled eyes as his fiancée wandered to the chair and told him to have a seat. The demanding tone was sexy as hell, but the Alpha inside him was suspicious and a bit irritated that she had the gall to actually try and order him around. In the end, however, she was his fail snake and he was hers to command, so Draco sauntered over in all his naked glory, giving her a little growl just to let her know that he wasn’t completely whipped. At least not yet.

Her hands and mouth were welcome on his skin and he relaxed into the chair, feeling like the true Slytherin Prince as his beautiful woman worshipped him. In mere moments, Draco found himself secured to the chair and struggling to get loose, snarling at the girl who he adored but found much too crafty and clever for her own good. She was so sexy though! He stared openly as she stripped before him, looking her over and licking his lips, groaning and bucking in the seat.

”You are a dirty little tease, aren’t you? Bloody evil you are, fail snake…” he muttered as she started rubbing herself against his lap in only her bra and panties. Soon she was teasing him about removing those last shreds of clothing, but she slid the bra off herself with a smirk that had the blonde bucking his hips even more. Oh, he wanted to ream her so hard. Draco was growling and groaning loudly by the time she removed her panties, practically panting like a rabid wolf.

His throbbing member twitched as she ran her hand down her own body and to her core, sitting perched on that desk in such a confident and arousing way. ”Merlin, baby, please. I want to lick you until you scream my name. I want to push into your very soul and get you so hot that you can’t even move a muscle for at least an hour. Damn, fail snake, I want to run my hands over every inch of that sexy body of yours so that I’ll always know how every bit of it feels.”

He rutted in the chair again, making it hop on the floor from how much effort he gave. Her musky scent filled the air and his head was slick with pre-cum as he watched her, licking his lips and growling in desire. ”Please, love. Let me taste you. Let me make my fiancée feel good.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE*   What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is Mine (fail snake) *MATURE*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next