Hogwarts: The Silver Lining
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where enemies can become allies and friends, and where everything you thought you knew is now questionable.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Helpful Links
Founders
Salazar Slytherin
Tumblr
Twitter

Rowena Ravenclaw
Godric Gryffindor
Helga Hufflepuff
The Daily Phropet
Affiliates

The Private Journal of Reyna Faulkner

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reyna Faulkner
Reyna Faulkner

Ravenclaw
Year 1
None

The Private Journal of Reyna Faulkner Empty
PostSubject: The Private Journal of Reyna Faulkner   The Private Journal of Reyna Faulkner Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 7:52 pm

This thread serves as a Journal for Reyna, which will be a sort of plot summary for her threads and plots, sharing what happened and summarizing and highlighting main points that happened in them, as well as her feelings and thoughts regarding them. If you do not read her threads, I strongly suggest you read this, if you want to know more about her as a character, and especially if you want to plot/thread with her. Each post after this will serve as a new entry.

Back to top Go down
Reyna Faulkner
Reyna Faulkner

Ravenclaw
Year 1
None

The Private Journal of Reyna Faulkner Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Private Journal of Reyna Faulkner   The Private Journal of Reyna Faulkner Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 7:54 pm

Good evening, Journal.
Today I made my way to Potions class late, as I had a terrible outfit crisis, unable to find my pearls, which of course, I did find, and I made my excuses to Professor Slughorn. Unfortunately, the bane of my existence, Leyton Lestrange, felt it necessary to take my seat. The same seat I have sat in every Potions lesson for the past six years while he sat at the back with the rest of the slackers and degenerates.

Of course, the lady that I am, I politely asked him to move, and when that uncouth slug of a man advised me to get on my knees, I simply shoved him off of my seat and charmed it with my name so his tiny little pea brain wouldn't miss the fact next time. Needless to say, he was not happy with my actions, as if I could care. It served him right.

For the past year he has done nothing but be a royal pain, always turning up out of the blue to test my patience and ability to remain unaffected by him. When he is anywhere near me, part of me wants to wrap my hands around his neck and squeeze the life out of him, which would be completely unladylike, and the other part wants to do more..intimate things.

It is completely unfair and horrid for him to be able to affect me so, but I find myself unable to help it, and sometimes look forward to our simple little run ins just so that I can insult him to see his reactions. Any way I can affect him makes me feel better about him affecting me. If it wasn't for his childish ways, him doing vulgar and disgusting things with his own cousin, and the fact that he is a Lestrange, I might suggest him to father.

Unfortunately, that is not the case, and it is of no use to even consider. So, as you know, I keep those feelings for the boy who is Leyton Lestrange locked up tight. But sitting next to him and dealing with him for an entire lesson was pure agony! He is completely frustrating! And what's worse, I let something slip that I should not have, making it sound like I think he is better than he seems to be, which I do, truthfully, but he did not need to know that!

Of course, the entire thing resulted in him smiling. Smiling! I haven't seem that boy smile in years! It was most heartwarming. I felt bad when I had to bring us both back to the same hatred of each others company again, but that is really the only way to deal with my feelings for him. In the end, I managed to get him to brew the potion (as if I would touch any of those disgusting ingredients myself) and he stalked off before the lesson had even ended, no doubt in another foul mood, as per usual.

One has to almost wonder why he is so angry all the time. From what I hear, sex is a good stress relief, and everyone in the House of Snakes knows how often him and his cousin do their dirty deeds. Did I mention how repulsive that is? Of course, I do not know about that from personal experience. I am nothing like the flighty and fast females around here. I actually have self respect, thank you.

Speaking of which, after a grueling day of ridiculous, not to mention dirty, classes, I took my usual luxurious bubble bath. After the shower of course. I will never understand how people can simply just get into a bath without a shower first. Soaking in their own filth. It's quite revolting. Back to my point, after my soak, I came out to the dorm to find Black there. Getting undressed.

I do not see why the rest of the females feel the need to show off their bodies in such ways. Perhaps it is because they do not teach class or self respect to people of their low standards. And Black is definitely of the lowest standards. After all, I did greet her politely, and she turned around only to attempt to insult me. I feel completely justified in returning the favor. Not that I especially needed to, mind you. She practically insulted herself for me.

Though her words did sting a little, and again I wonder why I must be this person I have been groomed and taught to be. But then I remember that I was born to privilege, and with that comes specific obligations. Whatever the case may be, I find it slightly amusing when people such as Black try to make me out to be some kind of Pureblood twit. They really have no clue as to who I really am or what I am truly capable of, even after so many years spent in such close quarters.

But it does not matter, for I do not care to keep connections with the likes of inferiors such as Black. People like her are entirely unworthy of knowing anything more about me than what their worthless brains allow them to draw as conclusions and judgements. Doing anything to prove to her or anyone else I am more than what they deem me to be would send the message I have something to prove, and I most certainly do not.

Though part of me wishes I had someone to confide in, other than a book of blank pages that I write to. Not that you aren't a good confidante, but sometimes a response would be nice. An opinion, at least. Thoughts or ideas. But it is no matter. There is hardly a trustworthy person in this castle anyhow. That much has become painfully obvious, if the rumors flooding the castle are anything to go by.

Perhaps next time I will fill you in on some of those. For now though, I must get my beauty sleep. We both know how I hate to wake up with puffy eyes from lack of sleep. It just does nothing for my lovely appearance. Until next time...

Rey

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1