Hogwarts: The Silver Lining
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where enemies can become allies and friends, and where everything you thought you knew is now questionable.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Helpful Links
Founders
Salazar Slytherin
Tumblr
Twitter

Rowena Ravenclaw
Godric Gryffindor
Helga Hufflepuff
The Daily Phropet
Affiliates

Tails of Fire (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Orion Ramellien
Orion Ramellien

None

Tails of Fire (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Tails of Fire (Open)   Tails of Fire (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 10:18 pm

Orion had been doing what he did best. Observing. It was rather amazing the things one could learn from simple observation, but rarely did people utilize the skill to such an extent that the boy did. Maybe that was why he was always such a great source of information. For the right price, of course.

He had decided it was high time he spent some time in the student commons, and had actually managed to get what little schoolwork he had left done. Most of it having been completed already. The Slytherin had an intelligent mind behind the cold blue eyes and mocking smirk most seen him as. Not that he minded being underestimated, and he rarely took pity on those who did when they ended up on his bad side.

But nature had called and he had had to leave to answer it. Which had him leaving the bathroom located on the fourth floor when he came across the feline for childhood hell. Mrs. Norris. The bloody cat was a nuisance, with it's lamp like eyes and annoying habit to catch one in the middle of causing any kind of trouble or having any kind of fun. The damned thing had gotten him landed in detention a fair few times over his years at Hogwarts, and it was his dearest wish to land a good kick to her smug little face.

Now face to face with the cat, his blue eyes floated first from end of the corridor to the other, a predatory smirk slipping onto his lips as he took in the fact that he was very much alone. She was too far to get a kick in, but Orion never forgot the fact that he was a wizard. His wand was in his hand in the blink of an eye, and with a well place spell he had managed to light the cat's tail on fire.

A cruel gleam in his eyes and a satisfied smirk met the feline's shriek as it took off like a rocket down the corridor, tail aflame. Normally Orion had no problems with animals, but that cat had been asking for it for years, and someone ought to have the guts to give a little justice. Unfortunately, his moment of justice was interrupted by a clearing of a throat, and the sixth year turned to see just who had caught him in the act.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tails of Fire (Open)   Tails of Fire (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 1:10 pm

Her arms were crossed over her chest as Sibes tapped her heel-clad foot impatiently, waiting for her Adonis to turn around and look at her. She’d been wandering through the halls in her school uniform for once, actually having gone to class that morning, when she noticed the boy walking out of the bathroom and stopped to watch. Sibes was far from impressed by what she observed.

Her red lips pulled back from her teeth and she growled at the boy, watching as the cat ran down the hallway away from them both. ”I do hope that isn’t what you do to all felines, Adonis,” she growled, flashing an elongated fang at him. She’d actually been meaning to hunt the boy down, and this seemed like as good a time as any. There was an important… project she needed to discuss with him, and she was sure he would be quite interested in it once she mentioned the basic idea.

”As long as you promise not to set me on fire, I have a little… proposition for you, Adonis.” The Russian stalked over to him and rested a claw on his shoulder, looking into his eyes and purring lightly. He really was a god among men. She let the claw slide down his shirt, careful not to snag the material as it worked its way toward his pants where she slipped her fingers into the band and purred at him a bit louder.

Sibes vaguely wondered if he would have any qualms about accompanying a large cat into the forest, but she figured he was up for any challenge. He didn’t seem the type to run from anything, after all. She grinned. ”I need your assistance, Adonis. I want to learn how to… tame the beast. I have to gain more control over my instincts in every form I might take.”

She didn’t want to speak completely openly about the tiger. She’d been a bit lax in hiding it, but it still wouldn’t be smart to parade about the fact that she was performing illegal magic by being unregistered. She growled, circling him with her claws still in the band of his pants. ”Would you happen to know anything about taming a wild animal?”
Back to top Go down
Orion Ramellien
Orion Ramellien

None

PostSubject: Re: Tails of Fire (Open)   Tails of Fire (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 12:31 pm

Orion's blue eyes fell onto the form of Sibes, and his gaze gave her a slow once over, a mocking smirk turning up on his lips as one finely sclupted eyebrow raised when his eyes finally met the obviously displeased emerald ones she possessed. If anything, this only served to amuse him, and it showed in those cold eyes of his. It didn't take a genius to guess what her displeasure was about.

So her growl and flash of teeth was not needed. "You would know better than most if I did." He replied back boredly. "That patch of fur could hardly be seen as a feline, and has deserved that and worse for years." The boy added on without remorse or guilt. It was more a simple statement of fact than an excuse or exanation. Orion didn't excuse his behavior. Everything he did was for a reason and he rarely, if ever, felt the need to explain himself.

He scoffed at her words of promises, watching as she came to him and rested a clawed hand on his shoulder only to run it down his shirt and settle her fingers into the waist of his pants. Again, his gaze roamed over her for once nearly fully covered form. While he knew exactly what hid beneath the clothes, Orion was proud to note that she wasn't showing it off for the world. The makings of a quick learner. "I promise fire is the least of your worries if you earn my wrath." His reply was indeed promising, and his blue eyes were hard when he delivered it.

There was no doubt that he cared about the girl, and that much he had accepted. But there was nothing and no one that could change the proud and arrogant boy enough where he would accept or forgive a slight to him. If she made him look like a fool, she would pay for it twice over and he would show just as much regret for it as he did for setting the caretaker's cat on fire. Which was none. End of story.

Her grin was good to see, and he allowed his gaze to soften slightly at the sight of it, along with her plea for his assistance. Atleast this time she was coming willingly for help, versus fighting him tooth and nail on it. A very quick learner then. His interest was piqued regardless, but it was soon explained away by her words. So she wanted to control the tiger a bit more. He was also glad to note she didn't speak openly of her animal form. That could only be disastrous at best should the information fall into the wrong hands.

"I have no problem helping you reach your goals if that is what you wish." Orion was smug that she had decided on him to assist her with this. Though really, who else would be considered for this task? There couldn't be many people too proud to not cower before a tiger. His brow arched again on his handsome face when she circled him, fingers trailing along in the waistband of his pants as she did. Not once did he show any unease as she did, nor did his body tense in any way. In truth, he stood just as relaxed and proud as he always was, and his eyes showed just the smallest amount of amusement at her actions. "You would know Swiper."

He drawled out, reaching with his own hand to grab her wrist and pull her before him again, using his other hand to grip her chin and tilt her back. Leaning down, he claimed those red lips in a fierce and possessive kiss, pulling back only when he needed air. If she thought she was going to be getting more from him this time around, she would be sorely disappointed. His mocking smirk grew and his eyes laughed at her. "I am enjoying you being covered up for once. You learn quickly Swiper."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tails of Fire (Open)   Tails of Fire (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 12:48 pm

”I suppose I would know, wouldn’t I?” she purred, wondering just what that cat had done to upset the boy so greatly. Obviously he thought very little of it, though, and she was sure he had good reason. It did not seem as though the perfect specimen of a man ever did anything without good reason after all. Sibes made a mental note to ask about the cat and why it deserved the flaming tail at some point, then resumed her focus on the boy before her and the desire to get his assistance.

She knew his wrath would be much worse that a bit of fire, so she simply smiled at that assessment, circling him in that predatory way that also laid claim of him. ”I’m glad you would help me, Adonis. I can think of no one more skilled to face a deadly feline than you.” Her voice was a husky purr while she circled his relaxed form. It was beyond sexy how he could be so at ease around her, even when she played the part of a predator.

His hands on her wrist and chin were strong and capable of handling her wilder side, and his lips crashing into hers were equally exciting. She knew from the smirk and the light in his eyes that he was having fun teasing her, and that was all he intended to do, but it was good enough she supposed. She knew what he was capable of now, after all, and with him and her Moonflower, Sibes would never be starved for any sort of attention.

”I only listen to you, my sexy god of a man,” she growled. ”That is why I’m so sure you can help me with this… quest for control. I might be a fast learner, but I am also a stubborn beast. This is why I need someone strong.” She let her free hand roam down his arm and then chest, tracing his muscles through his clothing. ”Someone unafraid to face a powerful feline. You understand, don’t you, Adonis?”
Back to top Go down
Orion Ramellien
Orion Ramellien

None

PostSubject: Re: Tails of Fire (Open)   Tails of Fire (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 1:37 pm

Orion nearly snorted at her praise of him. Nearly. Not because he doubted the praise. The boy knew exactly what he was and wasn't. It just so happened he was everything she stated him to be. And more, of course. He also knew that there wasn't a person alive who the witch before him would listen to aside from himself. That alone was a stroke to his ego. And probably always would be.

No. His amusement came from the way she stroked her fingers over his arms, then his chest. She was almost playing coy with him, as if trying to manipulate him into something that he shouldn't want to do ever. In truth, facing a bloodthirsty tiger had never been a card he felt like pulling in his life. But he had already agreed to help her, and he wouldn't go back on his word.

That didn't mean he didn't still find her actions amusing, and the Slytherin quirked one perfectly sculpted brow at her, blue eyes rolling at her as he gripped both her wrists with his hands a lot gently than he normally would and lifted them to his shoulders until they were wrapped around his neck. At which point, his own hands slid slowly down the sides of her body to settle at her hips with a loose grip.

"Oh I understand alright Swiper." The boy replied, his tone implying that he didn't appreciate her little tricks. "I understand you are asking me to essentially be cat food." He drawled out, his eyes rolling again and his smirk was as cruel as ever, and might have given the impression he might deny her his help. Except for the hint of teasing in his tone and blue eyes as they settled back on her face.

"Fortunately for you, I have no fear of beasts. Be warned though, I will not hesitate to retaliate should you attempt to attack me. Though I am sure you're banking on that." It was probably crazy, to speak of such things. Who the hell took on fucking tigers? Apparently he did now. Of course, he had already survived one encounter with the beast laying inside the witch he was growing more attached to by the second. There was nothing to say he wouldn't again. "What exactly does this job entail then?" He questioned in a nearly bored tone, leaning his back against the wall behind him and pulling her between his legs. It was clear he was going to give her what she asked of him. Now he just wanted to know exactly what he had agreed to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tails of Fire (Open)   Tails of Fire (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 2:37 pm

Sibes just loved the way he took control so easily. Her Adonis knew how to demand things of her, even with the lightest of touches. It was easy for her arms to do as he wanted and wrap about his neck, and she pressed her chest into his body as he rand his hands down her sides and rested them easily on her hips. She purred, but then got a look of slight fear in her emerald gaze when he smirked cruelly at her form. It seemed he might not be so willing to help her, since she glazed over the details, and that made her slightly panicked.

There were no other options for her. He had to help. She couldn’t figure this out on her own, after all. Luckily, he soon proclaimed to be up for whatever challenge she had in store for him, and that made her lips curl into a smile. He was willing to take on an angry beast of a tiger for her. That made him definitely worthy of her giving him such control over her, and so she was quite pleased with her decision to ask him to help with this little project of hers.

”I need more control over the animal. I have plenty of self-control when I am me, but the tiger…” her voice was low so that no one might overhear what she was speaking of. It wouldn’t be good for anyone to have her secret revealed. It was just too difficult to keep speaking in puzzles, though. Thus, she pressed her body close to his and spoke directly into his ear. ”I need to tame the tiger so that I can stop it from following all its instincts. Without control, I cannot have as fluid of a… relationship between the beast and the human. I want to have absolute power, and without control, that isn’t possible.”

Sibes let her lips linger, licking his earlobe before pulling it into her mouth and sucking on it with a growl. She was hungry for him, and she was hungry for discovering just how much power she might have inside of herself. This beautiful, powerful man could help her figure that out and wield that power, master it, use it for the most devilishly wonderful things. She purred, rubbing her body against his. ”So, you will join me in the forest then? Soon?”
Back to top Go down
Orion Ramellien
Orion Ramellien

None

PostSubject: Re: Tails of Fire (Open)   Tails of Fire (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 11:54 am

She smiled, and Orion felt like he could stare at it forever. Every new moment they shared was like a new discovery, and a new stroke to his ego. He was the one who she answered to. Stroke. He was the one who had dominated the wild girl. Stroke. He was the one who had forced her to eat and not waste away. Stroke. He was the one who she had chosen to come to for help. Stroke. And he was the one who was bringing smiles to those soft and sensual lips. Stroke again.

Was he going soft? Not on your life. He just knew how to handle and appreciate the things he cared about. Which were few and far between, as far as really caring went. But Orion did care about the girl now in his arms, and so he could very much appreciate all the little things she did that made him feel like the man he was. Even if her smile hadn't especially been meant specifically for him, it had definitely been because of him. Which meant, in the end, it was his. Just as she was.

Ah. She wanted to control the tiger. It made sense. That bloody beast needed taming. Nearly took his head off that day in the shower, didn't it? Of course, even a tiger knew it's place. This one had just been left unchecked for far too long though. However, that didn't mean he would take this particular job lightly. This was a bloody tiger they were talking about. The Slytherin was well aware that one wrong move could get him killed. One slip of his arrogant and dominating nature and he would be definitely be cat food.

But the pay off would be well worth it, in his mind. Orion was sure there was a reason why she had let the animal within go so long without checking it, or attempting to control it. The fact that she wanted to now had him thinking that she was ready to resolve some of the unresolved issues he knew were lurking beneath the surface in the witch. Not to mention the mere idea of her having do much power when all was said and done was a direct hit to his growing member, especially as she did delicious things to his ear. Ever the Slytherin, Orion was drawn to power like a moth to flame. To have a creature like her answer to him was a fantasy come to life.

He growled back lowly in his throat, gripping her hips with a rougher hold and pulling them up against him with a force, so she could feel the arousal just the idea of helping her game the wild beast and all it's perks did to him. "I will. It's not a good idea to let anyone else try and help you with this. The beast might get the wrong idea as to who is really in control. That isn't something I'm going to allow Swiper. Ever."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tails of Fire (Open)   Tails of Fire (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tails of Fire (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1