Hogwarts: The Silver Lining
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where enemies can become allies and friends, and where everything you thought you knew is now questionable.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Helpful Links
Founders
Salazar Slytherin
Tumblr
Twitter

Rowena Ravenclaw
Godric Gryffindor
Helga Hufflepuff
The Daily Phropet
Affiliates

We have a library? (Seth) (mature)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

We have a library? (Seth) (mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We have a library? (Seth) (mature)   We have a library? (Seth) (mature) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 7:09 pm

Seth moaned in pleasure hearing her cum. He loved her screamed, her sounds. She went wild with it and soon he could no longer contain himself and released his seed inside her. He moaned loudly, pounded three more times before he pulled his semi-flaccid dick out of her. He collapsed onto of Tris,panting, his body sweaty and dripping. He moaned a few more times, his dick growing softer and softer.

"Glad you enjoyed that. But no more. You need to rest and heal little bird. This was your first times. You don;t want t over do it. You'll hurt yourself silly." Seth said as he rolled off of her and pulled his boxers back on and over his flaccid dick. He didn't bother with his pants or shirt, laying beside her beautiful naked body.

"Merlin, you are beautiful Tris." Seth smiled, kissing her cheek softly and stretched out. His body was tired from their second round. He could go three more times if she wanted, but he wouldn't let her. Seth didn't want her to abuse herself on her first day of sexual intercourse. Maybe in a month or two of casual fucking would he allow her to have him three to five times in row. Right now, he wanted her to heal up, get comfortable with the feeling of the fact that he had stretched her pussy beyond what it had been for her 15 years of life.

"How do you feel Tris? Are you sore anywhere? Anything hurt bad? I just want to make sure I didn't hurt you too badly on your first times. If I did, I can heal you a little. But the more we do this, the better it will be and the more comfortable it will feel. Less adjusting to me when I enter you." He turned to his side to face her, resting his chin on his hand as he held his head up to examine her sweaty beautiful body. He just couldn't get over her curves, her breasts, her fantastic tight pussy. Everything about Tris was perfect and he just loved it. Seth had many witches, but very few were as perfect as Tris was as he looked at her with lustful hungry eyes. He wanted to take her again, but he kept himself soft, not wanting to rally over stretch her.

"You are definitely one of my top ten witches I have ever slept with on beauty Tris. I mean that. You are just perfect. Every curve, your breasts, your nipples, even your soft juicy lips. I think I may Just stick with you for a while beautiful. I just can't stop admiring your body." Seth hoped she heard that entire speech as a compliment, he sometimes just spoke and some just didn't hear it as a compliment bu as a judgement on how they look. He really was complimenting her though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We have a library? (Seth) (mature)   We have a library? (Seth) (mature) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 5:19 am

She moaned again once he came inside her. He was on top of her, glistening with sweat. “Hi baby.” She whispered. She wrapped her arm around his waist and kissed him softly before lying her head on his chest. She closed her eyes and rested for a bit before he began talking.

“I definitely enjoyed it. Thank you.” She frowned when he said no more. She knew it would only be a onetime… well two time thing. But hearing him say it hurt a little bit. She nodded as he began to get dressed. But then he continued to lie beside her in only his boxers.

She blushed when he said she was beautiful. She quickly got out of bed and grabbed a shirt from her trunk and put it on. When she looked down, she realized it was his shirt that she had grabbed. OH well. She lied back down and resumed the position she had just left. She loved being in his arms, nothing felt better to her. Ok… one thing felt better.

“I feel fine, Seth. I’m a little sore. But good. Happy. I want more.” She began to stroke up and down his arm, getting lower and lower down his body. She stopped when he mentioned them doing more, “Wait what? Were going to do this again? I thought it was just a one time… two time thing?” She smiled and was instantly overcome with joy. She didn’t want him to leave. She wanted him to stay with her. And now he would.

She blushed when he said she was one of his top ten witches, “I better be number one mister. Or I’ll feed you to the birds.” She kissed him teasingly and listened to his speech on how perfect she was. “You can stick around for as long as you’d like.” She grabbed her wand and casted a spell on the curtains around her bed making the unmovable from the outside. “There now no one can get in and see us. You could just stay here tonight.” She cuddled up to him and closed her eyes, taking all of him in.

((Longest post so far I think. 357 words. YAY!!!!)))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We have a library? (Seth) (mature)   We have a library? (Seth) (mature) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 11:05 pm

Seth smiled when she laid back down in his shirt.  That was the one thing he loved to see some witches do. He never know why. "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself.  It's rare to cum on your first time, let only have two orgasms." Seth said grinning and held her hand in his as she curled into him.

"As for wanting more, we should wait a few days baby, you need to heal.  We keep going and you can tear your body bad.  We don't want that."  Seth smiled and kissed her forehead.  He felt weird suddenly, like he wanted only her.  He had never felt like this with any witch before. Something about Tris made him want to stay with her suddenly.  He couldn't explain it. "To be honest Tris, you make me feel something I've never felt with any other witch.  It may be your body or how you just worked perfectly into everything but I'm falling for you.  I've never done that before."

Seth looked at her with his blue eyes, full of lust and desire.  He didn't know what it was but he wanted her again, not sexually, but mentally, near him, with him, holding his hand.  He smiled at her with a very sexy smile and pulled her into a hug.  "I can't believe I'm saying this, but Tris.  Will you do me the honor of being my first ever girlfriend?"  Seth couldn't believe the words as they came from his mouth.  He never had asked any witch he slept with to be with him officially.  But something about Tris made him want that.  So he smiled and waited for her answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We have a library? (Seth) (mature)   We have a library? (Seth) (mature) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 6:18 am

Tris nodded when he said she needed to rest and heal. She was tired. He had wore her out. She listened to the sound of his voice and it put her at ease almost instantly. Something about him made her want him to stay. To tell him how she felt. Damn it, she was falling for him. She was going to get hurt.

When he said she made him feel something different, she looked up at him. How many time has he said that before? Then, he said the four magic words. He was falling for her. “You’re what?” She asked in shock and disbelief. She blinked a few times. She couldn’t believe it. Was this actually happening? Seth Smith didnt ask girls to be his girlfriend... did he? He did now.

She hugged him when he held her in his arms. It felt so good. They fit perfectly together. When he asked her to be his girlfriend, she had to fight back a few tears. She bit her lip and nodded, “Yes.” She kissed him and held onto his hand. “Yes yes yes. A million times yes.” She giggled and lied with him… her boyfriend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We have a library? (Seth) (mature)   We have a library? (Seth) (mature) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:28 pm

Seth laughed at her reaction to his words. He couldn't really believe it himself for what he was asking Tris. But he had done it, asked her the magic words. He knew she was going to say yes. He had taken her innocence not by force of course but willingly. Still, that special act always made a witch want more than friends, and now Seth had provided that. He never had done that with anyone before and he had taken many witches virginity. They all knew he wasn't the relationship kind. Still really wasn't, but he just wanted Tris to be his, no one else.

"To be honest Tris, this is a bit new to me. Most of the witches I've slept with knew I don't date, and you knew this too... but I just don't know you put some kind of spell on me." He grinned and playful smiled, "You cast a love spell didn't you?" He said and laughed, clearly kidding. He wasn't in love with her, that would of been crazy especially since they just shagged for the first time and had just met. The relationship of dating might not even last past the first few days. He wasn't even sure. He didn't even know why he asked her so quickly, they had just met.

"Listen Tris, we did just meet today, this might not work out. You know this right? I just don't want you to get hurt if this doesn't work. And If it doesn't work, promise me you'll still be one of my friends okay?" Seth looked at her seriously now. He wanted to make sure Tris knew the risks in him asking her to be his so fast and her agreeing. He just didn't want her to have high hopes and fall in love with him too fast. After all they had only known each other for a few hours.

"Promise me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We have a library? (Seth) (mature)   We have a library? (Seth) (mature) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 7:15 am

“This is all new to me too. I’ve never really had a boyfriend before. Unless you count Tommy Jacobson. But I don’t count Tommy. We were 10 and he picked his nose.” She grimaced at the memory fo Tommy Jacobson and his booger finger. “So yeah, this is all relatively new to me as well.” She gave his hand a light squeeze and smiled softly at him.

“Alas, you figured it out. Love spell, my dear. After all, I am a naughty witch.” She winked and giggled at the accusation. “I’m just so irresistible. You can’t help but fall for me.” She was so tired from their little games today. She just wanted to lie in his arms and sleep. But he wasn’t done talking yet.

She listened as he explained what could happen and asked if she would still be his friend if they did not work out. She nodded exhaustedly, “Of course. If thing don’t work out we will still be friends. But I hope they do work out. I really like you, Seth.” She could not imagine being with anyone else after today. “I promise baby. Am I allowed to call you that?” She didn’t know the rules.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We have a library? (Seth) (mature)   We have a library? (Seth) (mature) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 10:51 pm

"I would rather you not call me baby... Makes me feel like a girl. But Tris, you have to understand we barely know each other and I just asked you to be my girlfriend. It might not work out. You need to understand this now before we move forward. Also, I can't stay in here. I have to get back to my common room. Quidditch practice is in an hour, it's not even three o'clock." Seth sighed and sat up. He didn't know what he was thinking. Why did he ask her what he asked? He felt foolish. He barely know this witch. He shagged her twice, he barely knew anything about her. He sighed and put his pants on and noticed she had his shirt on and began to unbutton it. He did it sweetly and then put it onto his own body. Then he put his tie on, shoes, and belt.

"Tris, I know I jut asked you to be my girlfriend, but let's rethink this. We barely know each other. We literally know nothing about one another. For now, lets be friends. We will go on dates and if by the end of the week it seems right, I will re-ask the question. But I promise you this. I will not sleep with anyone else and act as if we are together. Sound good? We will sit together or breakfast, lunch, dinner, talk, learn about one another. How does this sound Tris? Do you like this idea? Do you see where I'm coming from beautiful?" Seth asked, frowning and sighing. He felt foolish, so foolish. He had given this virgin hope and the feeling of being wanted, and he did want her. He just didn't know anything about her. He wanted to know all about the beautiful Ravenclaw that laid naked beside him, but he needed to know it before they were official. She needed to know about him as well before she made that choice.

"Please, Tris,tell me you understand?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We have a library? (Seth) (mature)   We have a library? (Seth) (mature) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 3:02 am

Tris nodded when he said not to call him baby, “Ok. That’s understandable.” She smiled but that soon disappeared when he said they might not work out, “Stop saying that.” She rolled her eyes when he mentioned quidditch practice and mumbled, “Stupid quidditch.” Before she knew it, his shirt was off her body and on his own.

She felt her heart break when he told her to rethink the whole being his girlfriend thing. She bit her lip, “I don’t want to rethink it.” Then he said the F word… friends. Her bottom lip began to tremble but she would not cry. Not with Seth here. He said they would go on dates and at the end of the week he would ask again if it felt right. “Promise no one else?” She grabbed his hand before going to put on clothes. She turned back to him "I understand. I don’t like the idea of you breaking up with me already… But I understand. And I guess it’s a good idea. I'm willing to try.”

She laid down on the bed and stared at him. She really didnt want him to go. She grabbed her wand and took down the impenetrable curtain spell. "You better go if you have Quidditch." She kissed him and felt her head begin to spin. How did he do that? He made her feel dizzy from one kiss. She ran her fingers through his hair and kissed him harder, slipping her tongue into his mouth. "Just promise me we act as if we are together. No one else gets you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We have a library? (Seth) (mature)   We have a library? (Seth) (mature) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 8:39 pm

Seth sighed, seeing Tris getting clingy. He knew he had made a mistake already. He didn't want to hurt her, but now she was getting a bit ridiculous in her lip trembling because he was explaining that they didn't even know each other. If they had know each other longer he could understand it, but at the moment they basically met had sex and became friends with knowing almost nothing about one another except name, house and age. He sighed and nodded.

"I promise. Now don't get upset Tris. Remember we don't know shit about each other besides our names, houses and years. That's not a relationship. That's why I rethought this. You understand right? What if we get along on nothing? What if I do things that you hate? What if my entire personality, life style and pets are everything you can't stand? You see where I'm coming from?" Seth looked her right in the eyes. She had to get this through her head that a relationship was more than just sex. It was knowing about the other persons life. It was knowing about who the other person was. She seemed not to care about that at all because he gave her amazing sex. He honestly wanted to run away from her at that very second but he just couldn't do it. It wasn't right. He knew though that he wasn't going to re-ask her because he knew she wasn't going to like the way he was. Seth knew Tris was allergic to cats and he had one. He was the complete opposite of the Ravenclaw.

"I'll see you at dinner tonight at the great hall. I'll sit at the bird table okay? We will get to know each other a bit more. Think of questions you want to ask me about my life. Alright? I got to run. Can you sneak me out of here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We have a library? (Seth) (mature)   We have a library? (Seth) (mature) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 4:30 am

Tris nodded when he explained a relationship was more than physical. She liked that he thought that. She just hoped he would not leave her after the week was over. “I understand. I hope we get along. Because, as I said earlier, I really like you, Seth.” She moved her hair from her face and tugged nervously on the hem of her t shirt.

“Pets? What kind of pets do you have?” Tris had a barn owl named Sierra. She wondered what Seth had. As long as it wasn’t a cat. Even if it was a cat, it would give Tris to start taking her allergy medicine. So she could work past that. Tris then realized they were very different from each other. But the muggles had a saying, “Opposites attract.” She hadn’t meant to say it out loud.

“Ok then. I will see you at dinner.” She kissed him again and smiled softly. “Ok, I’lll be thinking. And sure, hold on.” She peeked outside the curtains and saw the coast was clear, “Come on.” She kissed him before walking him to the door. “See you at dinner.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We have a library? (Seth) (mature)   We have a library? (Seth) (mature) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 3:27 pm

"I have a black cat named Yen. He has red eyes. I love him. He kind of reminds me of Mrs. Norris. I think the two might be related." Seth laughed and followed her out of the girls dorm and toward the door. He listened to her words about opposites attracting and knew he could always change his mind and re-ask her to be his. He looked at her body again, wanting to take her again but knew she needed recovery time. He had taken her innocence and was proud of that. He barely had to really do much talking to get that gift from her, Tris made it easy and it made him feel like she was ready for just anyone to give up her virginity to. But he pushed that away as she opened the door to the common room to let him out. When she kissed him, he smiled.

"You really are something else Tris. I can't explain it." Seth smiled and hugged her tightly before he nodded to her words, 'see you at dinner.' He dashed down the hall and down the stair way to get away from the Ravenclaw Common room. He smiled, proud of himself, thinking about the hickeys he left of Tris' neck, her body, how tight she was. How much she wanted to keep going. How she wanted to be with him without even knowing him. He was amazed at the beauty that was her, but he always thought about the idea that she was willing to just date him without knowing anything about him. He was a player, he slept with many witches, he had many friends with benefits and Tris may not enjoy those facts.

He passed a few of his house mates, gave them the smile of he got laid, and high-fived some of his friends before heading to his common room for his broom and quidditch supplies and then to the field to practice.

-EXIT THREAD-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We have a library? (Seth) (mature)   We have a library? (Seth) (mature) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We have a library? (Seth) (mature)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2