Hogwarts: The Silver Lining
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where enemies can become allies and friends, and where everything you thought you knew is now questionable.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Helpful Links
Founders
Salazar Slytherin
Tumblr
Twitter

Rowena Ravenclaw
Godric Gryffindor
Helga Hufflepuff
The Daily Phropet
Affiliates

Buying an Extra pet for home (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Buying an Extra pet for home (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Buying an Extra pet for home (Open)   Buying an Extra pet for home (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 12:21 pm

Momo opens the door to Magical Menagerie she look at the window full of animals she likes to buy. She found so many cats in here and some frogs, rat, and owls. All she wanted was cats no frogs or rats cause she hates those. "Excuse me, I would like to buy these five cats and that scottish kitten as well. I need them to be as my house pets." She took out her galleons and gave it to the owner or cashier. "Could you please put them in a bag no cage please." The owner nodded as she/he put six cats in the bag and the smallest kitten in another bag for cats to sleep in and gave it to her.

Momo collect all her new belongings she bump into someone she doesn't want to chat.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Skyler Riddle

Slytherin
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: Buying an Extra pet for home (Open)   Buying an Extra pet for home (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 1:21 pm

Skyler, dropping off her bags with her parents, had left them again with the promise to meet them at Florean Fortesques, whatever that was. The young witch had raced off no sooner than her father had mentioned getting a pet. But she had instantly regretted it as soon as she once again became lost in the crowd, not knowing where anything was. And what was more, she seemed to have turned in so many circles she didn't know which way she had even came from in the beginning.

It was pure stubbornness on her part, she knew, that she refused to ask anyone for directions. She didn't like the way these people pushed and shoved her, and more than once she lost her temper with someone who stepped on her toes. It was due to being lost that she entered the Magical Menagerie forty minutes after leaving her mother and father, who by now would probably be looking for her. It was due to the pushy crowd that she entered said shop in a foul temper. And in Skyler's opinion, it was the other girl's own fault she snapped at her.

"Hey! Watch where you're goin' will ya!" She rounded on the girl who had bumped into her, rubbing her shoulder where it had hit the shelf of a stand of dog treats, sending a glare her way. Normally she wasn't so, well, hot tempered, but today had just been a great one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buying an Extra pet for home (Open)   Buying an Extra pet for home (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 9:56 pm

Momo squeaked, she said "I'm sorry I didn't even notice I bump into you. Ma'am." She carried her stuff back to the dorms. If she can know what password to the dorms or sometime. She brought three cats, two for her and one for Malfoy. She stops and she wonders if she will have to by another one for her sister. She groaned and went back to the shop and find most cutest pet for her sister since her sister will be joining as well. She excused herself from the girl she had never like converting. She hummed a song she use to sing in the muggle world.

(sorry can't even do two or three paragraphs for this character...)
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Skyler Riddle

Slytherin
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: Buying an Extra pet for home (Open)   Buying an Extra pet for home (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 4:52 pm

Ma'am? Skyler blinked, not knowing whether to be amused or incredulous at the fact that she had just been called ma'am. She was fifteen for crying out loud! Skyler didn't have a chance to reply however, since the other girl left the shop quite quickly. The witch stared after the other, suddenly bemused by it all. A moment later she shook her head slightly, shrugged and rubbed her shoulder as she looked for the cat treats.

The dark haired witch hoped they sold the one she was looking for, because Nyx was rather picky about treats. In fact, usually he didn't like anything unless it came from her own plate, which was why she had spent an afternoon looking up safe foods to give him. She didn't want to accidentally poison him or something. Skyler noticed as she was browsing the treats the girl that had left so abruptly came back in, brushing by her as if hoping not to be confronted or brought into conversation.

Skyler smirked slightly to herself, but her curiosity was peaked by the cats the girl had in, of all things, a bag. She wasn't sure that was entirely the best thing to tote them around in, but what did she know. Nyx usually just followed her around at her heels, and used her as a pillow whenever he got the chance. Curiosity getting the best of her, Skyler wandered slowly over to the other girl. Leaning against a wall, she crossed her arms over her chest as she asked, "Is Santa delivering cats this year?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buying an Extra pet for home (Open)   Buying an Extra pet for home (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buying an Extra pet for home (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1