Hogwarts: The Silver Lining
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where enemies can become allies and friends, and where everything you thought you knew is now questionable.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Helpful Links
Founders
Salazar Slytherin
Tumblr
Twitter

Rowena Ravenclaw
Godric Gryffindor
Helga Hufflepuff
The Daily Phropet
Affiliates

what cares have I? (Mature) (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Leyton Lestrange
Leyton Lestrange

Gryffindor
Year 1
None

what cares have I?  (Mature) (open) Empty
PostSubject: what cares have I? (Mature) (open)   what cares have I?  (Mature) (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 10:32 am

Sitting in the near empty common room Leyton flipped through the pages of his potions book.  He had no intentions of actually reading the assigned pages, nor doing the foot scroll that was required the next morning.  Leyton was on his last leg with most of his professors but he could have cared less.  He was only there because it was one less thing he had to listen to his mother complain about.  Every holiday he spent at home he had to listen to her complain how he was becoming just like his father. Like that was a bad thing.  If he could have hexed her mouth shut without consequences he would have done it the first time he picked up a wand.

Clapping the book shut with one hand he stared towards the fireplace as if he was almost trying to will someone to appear into the room and provide some source of entertainment.  The only other option was to find more first years to torture but he had already had his fill of detention for the year.  So with a heavy sigh he kicked his feet up on the table and stayed put. Such was the life of a Slytherin when your every move was under examination.

Last edited by Leyton Lestrange on Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what cares have I? (Mature) (open)   what cares have I?  (Mature) (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 2:42 pm

Every time she graced the common room with her presence it seemed like Sibes found some brooding boy lounging about, often attempting to do some sort of homework or something. Did the people around here have nothing better to do with their time? Were they all so damned boring? The Russian hadn’t expected the switch from Durmstrang to Hogwarts to result in such a dull life, and she also wasn’t used to so many people giving her dirty looks for her choice of dress.

Apparently wearing a tight leather miniskirt and a sheer top in blood red was distracting to people here, where at her old school it was typical flaunting. She was a pureblood with money and a figure that she was proud of, even if many people would say it was much too thin. She’d already been told off by one girl from another house about how underwear was supposed to be worn under clothing, and Sibes had merely shimmied her chest at the girl, showing off the very visible black bra she wore beneath the fabric she called a shirt.

Irritated with the rest of the school, the Russian returned to her own house only to notice the older boy lounging with his feet on a table and a bored look on his face. Well. If there was another bored soul who seemed not to play by the rules, Sibes would try to entertain them both. She sauntered over to the boy and licked her lips, peering at him with lustful eyes. ”What’s a sexy beast like you doing all alone and bored? It should be a crime to ignore such a perfect example of a man.”
Back to top Go down
Leyton Lestrange
Leyton Lestrange

Gryffindor
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: what cares have I? (Mature) (open)   what cares have I?  (Mature) (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 3:38 pm

Hearing the door open and close behind him he paid no attention to it as it was likely more first years off to cause trouble in another part of the castle.  When he heard the voice however he looked up with an uninterested smile, that was until he realized who it was. 

The Russian beauty who had a knack of causing trouble that rivaled his own.  He heard what people said about her and was surprised they had lasted as long as they had but Leyton knew she was more than capable of taking care of herself.

Reaching up he ran his hand over his head with a chuckle, messing his already messed up hair. "Killing time I suppose before dinner, or avoiding more detention however you wish to take it." For the first time that day his smile actually met his eyes as he looked her over again.

"It should but I am sure the same could be said about you.  I am surprised someone has not scooped you up. But then again most of the people here are too simple minded to know pure beauty."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what cares have I? (Mature) (open)   what cares have I?  (Mature) (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 4:03 pm

A sexy smirk crossed her lips as a husky growl sounded from her throat. This was the reaction she’d been expecting from more people since she’d stepped foot in the old stone castle. It seemed the place was full of prudes, but this man, well… he didn’t seem like much of a prude to the Russian sixth year. She moved closer to him, slowly lifting one leg and shifting so that she could place it down on the floor on the other side of his propped up ones. This left her straddling his lounging legs, skirt riding up so that it barely covered anything at all. She leaned forward a bit and looked into his eyes as he complimented her body.

”You are a smooth talker, aren’t you zver?” she asked, enjoying the nickname she’d decided to call him. Somehow ‘beast’ fit him. It seemed likely that he would put just as much passion into things as she did, and what else would you call the powerful creature that was a tiger? ”It sounds like we have a lot in common, sexy. Maybe we could put our… heads together and think of a good way to waste some time.”

The Russian moved up his legs, sliding her knees along the boy’s thighs so that she was straddling his lap, her hands finding his chest and claws playing with the clothing that covered it. ”Are you feeling adventurous today?” she purred, licking her lips again as she wiggled a bit in his lap.
Back to top Go down
Leyton Lestrange
Leyton Lestrange

Gryffindor
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: what cares have I? (Mature) (open)   what cares have I?  (Mature) (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 4:53 pm

At the sound of the growl he could hardly contain the smile on his face.  Now here was a woman who obviously knew how to handle herself, unlike most of the girls here.  Now there was one or two who knew what they were doing but he had already run his game on them and they weren't coming back for more. Watching as she moved around before, her leg moving over his before he had a chance to drop them down to the floor, and now they were trapped not that he was complaining.

"I've been called that before so I am sure it fits me.  I speak nothing that isn't the truth though." Smirking at her nickname for him he only nodded, if only she knew the truth about him. "It seems that we do.  I'm sure if we put our heads together we could cause a lot of trouble."

Her next move brought her to his lap and he could not resist moving his hand up to rest on her hip lightly. She was deadly but so was he. "I am so what do you propose pet," he asked looking up at her as she wiggled around.  He couldn't help the groan that escaped his lips. He was after all a man and it had been a while at that.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what cares have I? (Mature) (open)   what cares have I?  (Mature) (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 12:45 pm

His groan was intoxicating and had Sibes purring in her throat. She dug her claws into his shirt, feeling the fabric give beneath the sharp nails even as she pushed further in hopes of scraping his skin. She peered at him with danger dancing in her eyes, wondering if this boy knew he had just agreed to play with a tiger. She’d let the animal out and he had to deal with it. After all, he said he was up for an adventure, and she was hungry for someone who could handle her ferocity.

Without warning, she let her eye teeth extend, growing sharp and thick as a tiger’s fangs. Her other teeth sharpened to small points as well, and she grinned at him before ducking her head toward the crook of his neck where it met his shoulder. In an instant, she bit, teeth slicing his skin like butter, smooth and delicious just like the blood that slipped into her mouth. It was like a fine wine, and she gyrated in his lap as the coppery taste filled her senses.

Sibes groaned as she removed her teeth from his flesh, lapping at the torn skin and shaking with arousal at his metallic flavor. His blood stained her lips as she lifted her head to stare into his eyes, licking those ruby lips before pushing them against his and capturing his bottom lip between her sharp teeth. She didn’t bite down, but she did graze the soft flesh, tasting more copper and growling as she kissed him.

Her nails were digging into his chest by now, she was sure, but she didn’t much care. His shirt would be ruined, stained crimson all over by the time she was done. It didn’t matter. She was in a whole different world as she clawed at his body and groaned into his mouth, assaulting him in a way that had her positively dripping for more.

Sibes leaned back and looked him in the eyes again, licking her lips from the blood that she was sure still stained them. ”Still think you can handle my adventures, zver?” she growled, hoping he’d answer in the affirmative.
Back to top Go down
Leyton Lestrange
Leyton Lestrange

Gryffindor
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: what cares have I? (Mature) (open)   what cares have I?  (Mature) (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 6:51 pm

Leyton had never been more surprised in his life.  The woman on his lap put the word animal to shame the way she was grinding against his lap and raking her nail down his chest.  He was definitely going to be in need of a hot bath when she was done with him.  His own inner beast would prove no match for her own. 

Before he could even form a coherent sentence she sunk her teeth into the soft flesh of his neck.  As she did a low growl escaped his lips followed by a hiss as her hips continued to move. Holding onto her hip with one hand he closed his eyes for a moment only opening them when she finally released the hold she had on his neck.

Even as she lapped at his neck he could still feel a small trickle escape and trail down his neck.  He had done a lot of things but never had someone actually bit him hard enough to draw blood.  Looking up at her his eyes flashed darkly as her lips crashed against them.  He knew they would be bruised but somehow he figured that wouldn't be the only part of him that would end up black and blue.  But what fun was it without a little bit of danger.

Feeling the pressure of her nails against his chest he glanced downward surprised to see it in slivers already, she was a fiesty little thing and he liked it. All too soo she pulled back leaving him panting wanting more. Dropping his head back against the couch he stared up at her in disbelief.

"Are you going to eat me up if I say yes?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what cares have I? (Mature) (open)   what cares have I?  (Mature) (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 10:50 pm

His reactions were perfect. The scent of both their arousals was on the air and hit her heightened sense of smell clearly, making her purr as her emerald eyes danced in delight. Rather than being disgusted by her obvious blood fetish, this beast of a man was turned on. He was perfect, and the Russian couldn’t hold back a grin.

”Only if you want me to,” she growled, leaning close again so she could speak into his ear. ”I do hope you aren’t lying though. I could very much enjoy a man who can keep up with me.”One hand slid down between their bodies to the boy- no, man’s obvious arousal and Sibes growled again, pawing at the bulge before slipping her claw beneath the button and slicing through the thread that held it in place. The zipper slid down easily and her eyes lit with hunger as fingers found flesh.

Sibes was careful not to claw his goods as she played with him, the act mostly hidden by her body and the fact that they were over in their own little corner. She held his shoulder with her other hand as she supported herself with her knees, hovering up from his lap so that she could move her other hand from his member to her panties. Pulling them aside, she slowly positioned herself over him and let her knees bend again, effectively impaling herself on his rigid length. She growled, leaning in to grab his lips with her teeth again as she started to move ever so slowly up and down on him, incredibly aroused by the simple fact that there were so many others in the common room and yet there they were, having sex.
Back to top Go down
Leyton Lestrange
Leyton Lestrange

Gryffindor
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: what cares have I? (Mature) (open)   what cares have I?  (Mature) (open) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 6:16 pm

Every logical thought that Leyton had was long gone, and the possibility of stopping was also the last thing on his mind.  The danger level just added to the thrill but he hated to think would Snape would do if he found out.  But he pushed that thought from his mind as he stared back up at the girl.  She was bloody amazing.

Shaking his head he smirked, "Don't you dare think about stopping now." With a growl he glanced down to see the trail her hand made until it popped his pants open.  Hissing lowly he jerked slightly when she wrapped her fingers around his length and started to stroke slowly. "I think its obvious that I can keep up with you."

Pushing up against her hand he tried to get a little bit more friction but as he did that she pushed him back down as she used his shoulder for leverage.  Leyton had christened a few rooms in the Castle but the couch in the common room was most definitely a first.

Closing his eyes he leaned his head back against the couch fighting back a loud moan when she slid all the way down against him. This was going to prove to be the ultimate test. Digging his fingers into her hip he pressed up against her setting a good pace.

When she grabbed his lip in her teeth again his eyes flew open staring into her emerald ones with a smirk. This was going to be a very good year indeed. Pressing his lips to hers he attempted to get some control back. Well, as much as he could in the midst of a increasingly crowded room.

Back to top Go down
Orion Ramellien
Orion Ramellien

None

PostSubject: Re: what cares have I? (Mature) (open)   what cares have I?  (Mature) (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 5:04 pm

Orion entered the common room sweaty and winded from his Quidditch practice, which he had just come from. His tall form was wrapped in his full Slytherin Quidditch garb, and his hair was windswept, his blue eyes especially bright and sharp. His usual arrogant smirk was in place while he took his first few steps past the entrance to the Snake Pit, and his gaze wandered lazily around the room, taking in his surroundings. His smirk faltered when his eyes landed on the pair on the couch.

The boy didn't know why, but he felt a rage begin to boil in his blood starting deep inside him and working it's way through his body until he practically vibrated from it. What the bloody hell was she doing? Having sex in the bloody common room, that's what. And with Lestrange, of all people. The damn boy was like a walking STD, and there she was in the skimpiest outfit she could find most likely and having sex with him on the couch in the middle of the bloody common room!

Orion didn't know why he was so bloody angry and the boy was sure he didn't want to consider the reason right then. What he wanted to do was to tear Lestrange apart limb for bloody limb and then pull those damn claws off her fingers one by one. He had never felt so damn out of control, even in his younger tantrum years. He barely stopped himself from stopping over to them, calming himself enough to strut over in usual cocky manner.

The boy didn't waste any time in developing a disgusted sneer, wrapping his fingers around the Russian's upper arm and pulling her forcefully off the other boys lap. His blue gaze was hard as diamonds and he looked livid as he muttered to her as calmly as possible in a dangerous growl, "Don't even think about using those bloody claws on me Swiper." Keeping his hold on her arm, Orion let his frosty glare fall onto Lestrange. "Touch her again and you won't have a cock to use. Understand?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what cares have I? (Mature) (open)   what cares have I?  (Mature) (open) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 2:38 pm

The Russian beauty was just getting into a faster rhythm when she felt strong hands on her arms and was suddenly pulled off of her newest conquest, causing a whimper to sound from her throat and her eyes to narrow at the man who held her. When she saw who it was, her stomach muscles clenched and she felt a whole new arousal overtake her. Those amazingly harsh eyes were staring at her for the moment as he warned her against using her claws, and she found all she wanted to do was press her luck with him.

Soon, he was threatening the man she’d been in the middle of using, and Sibes found herself playing with her nails on his strong arms, just tickling at his flesh, but threatening to do so much more. ”Oh, leave him alone, Adonis. He was just trying to… fulfill my needs.” She pressed herself against the boy who had showed her the kitchens and effectively saved her ass. ”I don’t think I’ve been even close to sated though, do you?”

She grabbed the boy’s hand and shoved it beneath her skirt, rubbing herself on his thick digits and mewling. ”I think you’d be much better at pleasing me. Don’t you?” She leaned in and nipped his lower lip, teeth still sharp so she drew blood. The coppery flavor made her purr and rub harder on the boy’s hand, completely forgetting the other boy even existed. She was sure her Adonis wouldn’t be happy with her drawing his blood again, but she didn’t care. She wanted to get him mad She wanted him to be rough with her and put her in her place.

”Mmm, Adonis, you are delicious.”
Back to top Go down
Leyton Lestrange
Leyton Lestrange

Gryffindor
Year 1
None

PostSubject: Re: what cares have I? (Mature) (open)   what cares have I?  (Mature) (open) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 6:34 pm

Leyton had no idea what in the bloody hell had just happened.  One minute he had a beautiful girl making him actually feel again and the next minute he was sitting there with his junk exposed to the common room.  Tucking himself back into his pants with a smirk he pushed up off of the couch.  

"Threaten me again and they will find yours at the bottom of the lake. Do you understand."

Glancing at the girl he narrowed his eyes growling when he observed the way she pawed at him. He wanted to push them both head first into the fireplace and then seal them in the flames but there were simply too many witnesses around to do that.  Hissing at the girl he yanked on her free arm resisting the urge to slap her across the face.

"You will pay for this, mark my words." Releasing her arm with another growl he shoved past them both with his shoulder and stormed into the dorms towards his bed.

Back to top Go down
Orion Ramellien
Orion Ramellien

None

PostSubject: Re: what cares have I? (Mature) (open)   what cares have I?  (Mature) (open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 9:51 pm

Orion watched through dangerously narrowed icy blue eyes as Lestrange stormed off to his dorm. Oh, he was going to pay. Big time. After he heard the door slam, his gaze slowly zeroed in on the witch who had the gall to make him bloody bleed. Again. Atleast she had heeded his warning regarding those damned claws of hers. It didn't make him any less livid however.

He snarled at her, his face darkening just as much as his mood, and he shoved three of his fingers as deep inside her hot and wet little hole as they would go, crooking them. "That's what you want isn't it?" He hissed as his other hand dropped his broom onto the recently vacated couch, and he didn't bother caring who was around for this show. What happened in the Snake Pit, stayed in the Snake Pit. It was an unspoken rule they all lived by. He removed his hand from between her legs and wiped it off on her barely there skirt.

His cruel gaze looked her up in down and a disgusted sneer curled his lips. "Why even bother with the clothes." Orion grabbed his wand and vanished her apparel easily, leaving the girl naked as the day she was born. Hand grabbing her upper arm in a death grip he was sure would leave bruises matching his fingers, the boy dragged her through the common room for all to see. "That's what you want isn't it? For everyone to see your goods?" He didn't care if she was humiliated. She humiliated him.

Roughly he dragged her into the sixth year boy's dorms and into the bathroom where he threw her into the shower stall and turned the cold water on. His gaze was no less livid than it had been. "Wash yourself of that filth before you become infected."[/color] Turning his back to her, Orion sighed, beginning to strip himself of his own clothes, hiding the hurt look on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what cares have I? (Mature) (open)   what cares have I?  (Mature) (open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:08 pm

The boy seemed to know exactly what Sibes craved as he thrust his fingers into her, making her keen for more. She didn’t care if others noticed. No, she wanted them to stare. Be jealous. She had her Adonis and they could only watch. His eyes let her know how angry he was and she felt a growl rumble through her body as she suddenly felt the cool, damp air of the dungeons kissing her bare skin and her eyes lit with desire.

”Yes, Adonis,” she purred, following as he commanded with that tight hold. ”Show them what is yours…” Too soon they were out of the public eye and she’d been tossed aside, letting out a mighty roar as the frigid water hit her nude form. Goosebumps popped up all over her flesh and her nipples were so hard they hurt. She whimpered at the boy as he started undressing.

Her eyes were full of fury, pride, and desire as she looked at the boy through sopping hair. ”Come on, Adonis. Won’t you help me clean the impurities away?” she purred, still on the floor of the stall and licking her lips at him. ”You’re clearly in a good state of… undress to join me.”

His body was perfection. Sibes wanted to lick every inch of it and claim him as her own. She moaned, leaning back and spreading her legs as she stared at his flawless figure. ”Don’t you know how much you do to me?” she growled, running a finger over her core before sliding her middle and ring fingers insider of herself. With her thumb and index finger, the girl pinched and rolled her clit, mewling as her back arched against the shower wall.

”He did nothing for me, Adonis,” she moaned, running her other hand up her body to pinch her left nipple with her claws, instantly making it bleed. The Russian swirled the blood over her breast, licking her finger and rolling her eyes back in her skull at the intoxicating taste of her own blood. ”I need you…”
Back to top Go down
Orion Ramellien
Orion Ramellien

None

PostSubject: Re: what cares have I? (Mature) (open)   what cares have I?  (Mature) (open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 12:08 am

Orion grit his teeth, dropping his Quidditch uniform to the floor and hands curling into fists. He dearly wanted to punch the wall before him to ease his frustration and anger and that tad bit of hurt he was also feeling. But the boy would not allow her to strip him of all his control.

He felt like he probably shouldn't have turned around if he had wanted to keep it. The show she was putting on for him had him growing harder by the second, and Orion had never wanted to take a witch more than he did then. Never had he wanted to dominate a girl as badly as he wanted to dominate this one. And she was begging for it. If there was one thing this witch needed it was to learn that she was not the one in control here.

But his own was quickly slipping through his fingers. He was furious with her for being so damned sexual with everything on two legs. For treating herself and her body like that of a cheap whore instead of the temple of a goddess it was. But mostly he was livid with her for humiliating him to go as far as to perform sexually in front of the crowded common room with another bloody bloke. Orion liked to think he had excellent control and he had been willing to break it for this beast. Now he could see she was no more or less than a man eater with only a sex drive and very little else to offer.

With flashing eyes the boy stepped into the shower and turned on the hot water, ignoring her pleas at first, letting the hot water run over his naked form and soothe his aching muscles from the brutal practice he had just had. Finally her turned that crystal gaze on her and growled, stooping to grab her and pull her up. It took everything in him to not shove his raging hard on right into her. Instead he slammed her against the tiled wall, one hand on either side of her head and his piercing eyes staring intensely into her emerald green ones. "Do you take pleasure in toying with me?" He shoved the soap into her hands. "I do not play. I refuse to even think of touching you as long as that filth remains on you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what cares have I? (Mature) (open)   what cares have I?  (Mature) (open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 10:09 pm

Well, it seemed her Adonis wasn’t going to take her bait, as he turned the water to hot and soaked his glorious body before slamming hers against the shower wall. She let out a deep moan as he stared into her eyes, the intensity of his anger and, dare she think hurt?, boring into her very soul. He was obviously very aroused for her, yet he practiced self-control that that made her absolutely mad with need. Why wouldn’t he just give in to what he wanted?

Sibes growled, snatching at the soap and running it along her body, sliding it between her legs and over her thighs, leaning in to touch his chest with her hardened nipples as she ran the man-scented bar over her pale body. She purred as she ran the soap over the strong chest before her as well, lathering up his muscles and cleaning away the sweat and traces of dirt from his practice. ”As you desire, oh master Adonis,” she purred, running a hand along behind the soap and rubbing her fingers into his muscled chest.

Hand coated in suds, Sibes reached down and grasped his member, working her fist up and down over it, spreading the soap over the rigid thing. ”Can’t have you a sweaty mess though, can we?” She dropped the bar of soap, sliding her body against his to create more suds between them. ”Don’t be mad at me, Adonis. I just can’t help myself. My body…” she purred, trailing a finger through her pubic hair and sighing, putting pressure on her engorged nub. ”It has needs.”

She hoped he would do something about those needs that were still making her ache in her core. She was clean now at least, and she peered at him with hungry eyes. Shower sex was usually rather wonderful, in her experience, and she knew sex with the amazing creature before her would be wonderful no matter where they were. She wanted him to do anything and everything to her soaked body. ”Forgive me?”
Back to top Go down
Orion Ramellien
Orion Ramellien

None

PostSubject: Re: what cares have I? (Mature) (open)   what cares have I?  (Mature) (open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 10:59 am

Every move and sound she made was only heightening his arousal, and his need. As much as he wanted to simply take her like she was practically begging him to do, Orion forced himself to keep his control for that much longer. It was his demonstration to her that she may be sexy, and she may have what he wanted and what he needed and she could flaunt it before him, but he was the one ultimately with the control. He, was the dominant.

There was not an ounce of submission in the boy, and just the fact that he could very well deny her what she was begging for was enough to make that mocking smirking of his appear while she rubbed herself on him. Looking down into those hungry emerald eyes with his own cold blue ones, it was clear there would be no forgiveness just yet. Orion was too proud of a wizard to allow such a slight to him to go unpunished.

He hissed at her, grabbing her hand that was slowly pumping him to an excruciating hardness and flipping her around, pushing her roughly, stomach first, against the wall. Without a word or warning, the boy breached her from behind in one rough, quick pump, sheathing his larger than average member as deep as it would go inside her in this position while his teeth sunk into her pale neck in a forceful bite.

So in control, even in sex, that Orion didn't even think of how her hot and wet walls surrounding his hard cock felt. His hips never have any involuntary twitch, and no sound slipped past his lips. He stilled behind her, letting her come to terms with the fact that with him, she was not in control. Not even there, in the midst of sex and their bodies being tied together, would he give that up to her.

"That is what you want Swiper?" Orion trailed a hand around her body as his breath ghosted over her ear to tease her clit with his fingers. "This is what your body needs?" He shoved his hips forward, forcing himself deeper inside of her before stilling once again, knowing that for someone like her, who was used to males just giving it to her when she pleased, it would drive her crazy to have him inside of her and still keeping her from achieving her goal.

His other hand had wrapped around her front, cupping one breast of hers while his fingers pinched the hardened nipple none too gently. All the while, the smirk stayed on his face, and as hard as Orion was, he was no where near spilling his release yet. The boy was like a marathon runner, so practiced in controlling his release he could end up pumping her for hours. "Tell me, pet, why should I forgive you?" His finger rubbed just that much faster on her sensitive nub, his other hand squeezing her breast in a way he knew would bring both pleasure and pain, something he was sure the clawed little beast could appreciate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what cares have I? (Mature) (open)   what cares have I?  (Mature) (open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 8:26 pm

The amazing specimen of a man had Sibes in his clutches soon, and she hissed in delight when he flipped her body over against the wall, pushing her breasts into the tile as he plummeted into her sopping core. She groaned loudly as he bit into her flesh, making her feel so alive and primitive. Merlin, did she ever love sex. Giving into carnal desires made her feel that much less human. She was running on instincts, and her instincts told her to push back into his hips, feeling just how much his large erection could fill her.

Sibes purred even as her Adonis remained utterly still, enjoying the simple sensation of being filled. Oh, he felt good. He felt right. He had so much self-control, it was enviable. She wished she had the will to tease a partner so well while giving nothing away about the torture to herself. His breath on her ear made her shiver enough that he could probably feel it, and his touch on her engorged clit made her shudder with desire.

”That and so much more, Adonis,” she purred, gasping happily when he deepened his perusal of her innermost cavern. The way his hands caressed her body reminded her that he was in control, which was absolutely erotic. His hands were so big, so strong. The roughness of his skin, so used to playing quidditch or doing other work with those amazing hands, made her squirm, willing him to explore every inch of her body.

The Russian threw her head back, resting the back of her neck against his shoulder and letting her long black hair cover his body like a sheet. She moaned and growled as he played at her sensitive bundle of nerves, relentlessly squeezing her breast in a way that bordered the line between pleasure and pain rather deliciously. She wished he would push it even further. The tiger loved a heavy mix of pain with a small amount of pleasure, since they were one and the same to her wanton body.

She tilted her head to the side, running her tongue out to lick the boy’s ear before biting the lobe with her teeth. ”Maybe you shouldn’t forgive me, Adonis. Maybe you should… punish me instead…”
Back to top Go down
Orion Ramellien
Orion Ramellien

None

PostSubject: Re: what cares have I? (Mature) (open)   what cares have I?  (Mature) (open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 5:10 pm

The shudder he felt from her entire body had Orion's blue eyes lighting with a new desire. The desire to torture her sexually until she was begging him for more. His smirk widened when she tried to force her hips back, and inside the boy became cockier than ever. This was what he enjoyed most about sex. Having the ability to make someone else want something he had more than they ever wanted anything.

But she wasn't quite there yet. And he pulled himself nearly all the way at when she bit his ear, leaving only the head of his cock inside her, his finger on her clit stilling completely while his other clenched her breast tightly. "The only way to punish you would be to not give you what you want." With that being said, he bucked his hips forward in a strong pump, filling her again to the hilt while his finger rubbed hard on her button of nerves.

One hand came up and grabbed her hair roughly, pulling her head at such an angle that he could whisper hotly into her ear in an angry growl, his hips still performing in slow but hard thrusts into her. "And now you know what you're missing." His hands suddenly released her, and Orion pulled himself out of her. He was still hard as a rock, but he didn't expect to have have a case of the blues.

She needed to be taught a lesson. He could take care of himself if necessary to teach it to her. He was not some fool to be toyed with. The boy didn't know when he had come to expect more from her, but somewhere along the line they were dancing on he had. If she wanted one of those other idiots to take care of her needs, so be it. But Orion was not going to accommodate her. If there was ever a selfish man, he was it. There was nothing he would share with anyone else. Especially not a witch he actually had the nerve to admit he wanted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what cares have I? (Mature) (open)   what cares have I?  (Mature) (open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 1:39 pm

He finally gave her what she wanted and it was heavenly, but his words had Sibes worried. Would he really punish her that way? Take himself away and deprive her of his presence? His touch? Apparently he would, since he had no sooner thrust roughly into her than pulled out and growled in her ear. His words were painful as his hand in her hair, and she let out a feline yowl, nails twitching on the wall. The girl could barely stop herself from lashing out at him, but she knew her Adonis would make well on his threat to pluck her nails right off of her fingers if she did, and she wasn’t about to lose her claws.

Instead, Sibes made loud snarling noises, lifting her lips in a way to bare her elongated fangs. Yes, the tiger was coming out in her rage, but she didn’t care. She was so angry. How could he deny her? She was sex on legs and she damn well knew it! His erection was rock hard and he obviously found her attractive. So why was he moving away from her? She’d spun around to face him and was now pacing toward the boy, tail growing from her spine and swishing dangerously. She was exposing things she shouldn’t, but control was a foreign idea at the moment.

Her nose and lips were turning into a sort of half-muzzle as she continued growling, ears shifting and rounding off, sprouting fur and laying back against her head in a show of her anger. ”You take me away from a willing toy, lead me on in a shower, and then have the yaytsa to leave me unsatisfied?” she demanded, claws growing and bones shifting slowly, painfully. The fur was sprouting over her body, and she was doing nothing to stop it. It was the slowest she’d ever transformed, the first time she’d done so without willing her body to do it. This was the first time Sibes had completely lost control, and the pain was incredible. It was wonderful. She was overwhelmed.

”You fool!” she roared, falling to all fours as her legs completed the shift, body trembling as she took on the form of a beautiful, soaking wet Siberian tiger. She looked at him with those harsh emerald eyes and snarled again, this time with the full fury of a feline. She wondered if he would be scared. She wondered if he would run. Oh, she hoped he would run. She’d love to chase the foolish Adonis. Show him just what her claws could do to his porcelain flesh…
Back to top Go down
Orion Ramellien
Orion Ramellien

None

PostSubject: Re: what cares have I? (Mature) (open)   what cares have I?  (Mature) (open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:34 pm

Orion tried not to break his mask, or form, as the anger he was now faced with was apparent. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. The words rang in his head, but he kept his smirk in place, his blue eyes continued to pierce into those emerald fires of hers.

Only a fool wouldn't be somewhat terrified as the girl became a full fledged tiger. It wasn't like one stood staring into a predators face everyday of their life, now did they? However, years of being taught to keep emotions in check helped him bottle it up and keep it down, never allowing it to show on the surface even if he felt it below.

That was only one problem of many to solve. He had to figure out some way to take the edge off of her fury, because Orion was not prepared to be a tiger's bloody dinner. It was her bloody fault anyways!! Why was she so angry? Because he had punished her like she had asked of him? The Slytherin make was not about to apologize in any way, shape, or form. He did what he did for good reason, and just because she could rip his face off or bite his cock off didn't mean he would hand her his pride.

It really was incredible however. The change. So many things now clicked into place behind his eyes as he took in the proud feline before him with cautious interest, though he glared just as harshly as the tiger glared at him. Orion stood straight and talk, his head lifted proudly, and he looked none too pleased with the situation. One eyebrow lifted as he crossed his arms over his naked chest.

"Yes. I have the bloody balls to do whatever the hell I want, Swiper. You asked for punishment and I gave it to you. It's hardly my fault you didn't like that the punishment fit the crime. You want your bloody toys? Then go. Because I will not be one." He stated harshly, and coldly. Orion was not about to let her any closer, waste any further time with her, or invest further in her, if having her toys was so important. She wouldn't get her way with him, even if she was a damn tiger in disguise. She needed to learn that if you played with fire, you got burned eventually.

"You are one of the proudest and regal creatures in the world. Yet you allow yourself to be used like some pet. It's sickening. If you don't like that I consider you better than that, then I have very little more to say to you and want even littler to do with you." Orion was fairly sure this might not end well for him, and he had come much to close to admitting things best left unsaid. Partly he was simply trying to reason with the angry witch who could literally bite his cock off. The other part was being honest, even if he were being a complete arse in doing so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what cares have I? (Mature) (open)   what cares have I?  (Mature) (open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 1:38 pm

The tiger paced before the boy, listening to his words and snarling at each meaning. This fool of a man was actually reprimanding her. Her! The bloody tiger that was more than ready to maul him to within an inch of his damned life! First he’d taken her to the hospital wing and lectured her about taking better care of herself, and now he was lecturing her about treating herself with more respect? It was really strange to hear a guy who’d just had his dick rammed in her tell her that she should treat herself better.

She gave a ferocious growl when he finished speaking, turning to keep pacing even more angrily. Her muscles twitched beneath her fur, showing her agitation. Why did he have to care? Sibes was so used to people not giving a damn about her, but she had never dealt with anyone worrying about her. It was unnerving. Annoying. She hated it. And yet, the only reason she hated it was because she couldn’t control it. The actual caring was… well, it was making her feel funny. Which added to her hatred of the whole situation.

The girl fought for control, forcing her body to shift from tiger back to human. It was oddly painful, since her body didn’t actually want to shift back. Sibes forced it anyway, coming to a stop right in front of the man she called Adonis. She was fully human again now, naked, wet, and angry. Her glare was intense as she looked up at the man. ”The toys don’t matter, Adonis. Flesh just feels better than plastic.” She took a step closer and poked the boy in his chest, careful to poke hard enough to hurt but not so hard to pierce the skin.

”I am nobody’s pet.” Her voice was cold, full of disgust. She couldn’t help it. She felt disgusted with him and disgusted with herself at the moment. Was she really degrading herself as he said? She was a proud feline! She wasn’t some house cat. How dare this foolish boy imply that she held herself as anything less than the mighty beast that she was…
Back to top Go down
Orion Ramellien
Orion Ramellien

None

PostSubject: Re: what cares have I? (Mature) (open)   what cares have I?  (Mature) (open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 3:00 pm

Ah. She was human again. It really was fascinating to watch the change from human to animal and vice versa. It looked painful to him though. He mentally noted to ask her if it was as painful as it looked sometime. Sometime when she wasn't looking at him like she wanted him dead.

Orion's mocking smirk fell and his lips twisted into a snarl, cold blue eyes burning into her when she poked him. Hard. She was incredibly sexy when angry, but at the same incredibly irritating and infuriating when taking it out on him for simply speaking the truth. The boy had dealt with his fair share of angry witches, but those ones couldn't turn into massive felines and didn't have claws that could tear his face off.

He wasn't going to back down though. Everyone had their standards. If she wanted him, she needed to meet them. Orion didn't bend for anyone, no matter how close to breaking through his rough exterior they might come. His eyes narrowed dangerously on the girl, and he scoffed at her, his mocking smirk back in place. "Toys matter when they turn you into one yourself." He commented in a bored tone.

"You say you're not a pet, then quit acting like one. Prancing around showing off everything just for attention from your toys." Orion growled at her, eyes turning deadly cruel. "Where is your pride?" He questioned, not really caring at this point if he got an answer or not. His rage was back tenfold. How dare she treat him with disgust. All he had done was help her and she returned it by insulting him and offending him with her promiscuous ways. "If you want your bloody toys, then leave. I won't stop you. I'm not going to be one of many, and I am certainly no ones toy. So you can get that little notion out of your selfish head."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what cares have I? (Mature) (open)   what cares have I?  (Mature) (open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 1:09 pm

He just kept coming with the blows, didn’t he? Sibes felt herself struggling to keep control as he called her a toy and a pet, starved for attention, lacking any sort of pride. She wanted to strangle him. Even better, Sibes wished she could mark his body with her claws, her teeth. She wanted to destroy that perfection he boasted without even saying anything. Just by being, Adonis was throwing his own perfect self in the faces of everyone around him. She wished she could give him a single imperfect mark, just so he could be more like her. Ruined.

”I never claimed you were a toy, Adonis. Do not put words in my mouth. I also never claimed to want to go back to any of those I consider toys, now did I?” She paced in a circle around the boy, much like a tiger trapping her prey. ”Perhaps you’ve noticed that I’m not leaving. You see, I don’t need many, and I don’t need my toys. If I have the proper attention from the proper person, that is.”

Sibes walked up behind him and ran her nails down his back, leaving a red trail but not cutting the skin. She wouldn’t cut him, since he’d threatened her with a declawing. She took him much too seriously to risk such damage. She leaned in on her toes, licking his shoulder as high as she could reach and pressing open mouthed kisses to his shoulders and back. Her hands wandered down to his ass, giving a little squeeze before she let them wander around to his hips where she dug her fingers into his flesh. She hoped she’d bruise him at least. Temporarily take away some of his perfection.

”Can you give me the proper attention, Adonis? Or are you just going to be a tease and go make love to your hand instead?” To encourage the boy, she let one hand snake around to his member and pump him a couple good times. ”Now wouldn’t that feel better inside me?”
Back to top Go down
Orion Ramellien
Orion Ramellien

None

PostSubject: Re: what cares have I? (Mature) (open)   what cares have I?  (Mature) (open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 4:19 pm

Orion growled at her words, watching her pace around him with hard and glinting eyes of blue ice. "No. But the moment I turn my back you will be using your toys again. The moment my attention leaves you for a second, you will be back playing with them." Did the little beast not understand? Orion wasn't certain he could make it more clear to the girl.

The Slytherin male was not new to the idea of using others for what he wanted. Especially in the more pleasurable things in life. The boy was an expert at manipulating witches into giving what he wanted and desired for them. He took it without hesitation and enjoyed the game, but this was no game. Orion had inadvertently set his sights on the witch stalking around him like the predator she was.

But the only thing more dangerous than a wild beast was a man that hunted them.

He gave no indication that her touches or words affected him the slightest. Orion remained cool and calm, tall and as arrogant as ever. His smirk pulled at his lips when he felt her hand grab ahold of his still rock hard member and pump it. Ah. Only a fool wouldn't enjoy the touches. And he was anything but a fool. Which was why he denied her what she wanted.

Grabbing her hand at the wrist, he pried it away from his arousal with a growl, turning to face her with a dark look. "Your claws had better not leave marks Swiper." The boy grabbed the back of her neck with his free hand, pulling her face forward to meet his until their lips crashed together in a rough kiss he was intent on dominating. His other hand released her arm, and as his tongue swept into her mouth to dominate, his hands trailed down her body to grab the back of her thighs, lifting her until she could wrap her legs around his waist.

"I do not share what is mine. Do you understand?" He growled against her lips, his manhood rubbing against her slit, waiting to enter her cavern and twitching from the need to do so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what cares have I? (Mature) (open)   what cares have I?  (Mature) (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what cares have I? (Mature) (open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next